A Night with Mistress - POV 02

Story Info
A Mistress enjoys her submissive - sub's POV.
3.3k words
4.5
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL WORK IS THE SOLE RIGHTS AND PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR AND ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND NO REPRODUCTION OR USE IS ALLOWED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

I sat in my car preparing myself to go into the house. I'd been here dozens of times: yoga, parties, hanging out, and even group sex get-togethers. But never just the two of us like this. It had started at the last group sex meeting. She had finished serving my Master while her master was flogging me while I was chained to his bed. She looked over and pouted, "I feel left out. Everyone gets to dominate you, but me." Her words sent chills down my spine.

My Master laughingly replied, "You girls should get together soon. What do you think, Lord Grey?" The masters always used our lifestyle names when we were engaged in our activities.

Her master replied, "A most excellent idea. I'll be out of town next weekend. Feel free to use the house."

"It's settled then. I'll send her over to you next weekend," my Master replied as he grabbed a flogger and stood to join Lord Grey.

I steeled myself and exited the car. I opened the back fence and found the door unlocked. Entering the house, I called out, "I saw your car outside so I came in. Is that ok?"

"Your Mistress awaits. Strip and ascend." Her voice was unlike anything I had ever heard from her. She was steady and authoritative. She sounded almost like her master, whose own voice made my veins icy with every command. As I undressed, I felt my swollen lips. I was starting to get wet from the anticipation and resolve in her voice. I lightly climbed the stairs. As I approached the doorway, I hesitated. Her master never let me stand in his presence. Would she be the same?

"On your knees," she commanded, answering my unasked question. I obeyed quickly. I clasped my hands behind my back and bowed my head. But not before I stole a glance at her. She was slightly shorter than I was and curvy. Her voluptuous body was bound in a rope suit. Her large, magnificent tits were supported by black nylon ropes, which made them jut forward. The ropes cradled her groin and I yearned to taste her and be buried in her smooth pussy. I quivered at the thought of it.

"Do you remember your safe word?" Her voice came in a cool, measured tone.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Speak it now."

"Filth, Mistress." I spat the words from my mouth. I had pondered the safe word when she had emailed it to me the night before. Now, the mere thought what it might portend sent a rush of blood to my groin and my aroma filled the air.

"Yes, filth. Because my sub is filth once she crosses this threshold. You are nothing but my plaything. I shall take my pleasure as it pleases me. Your pleasure is mine to give or to withhold. But in the end, I care nothing for it. Are you turned on already?!"

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress." Though I was not. My body ached for her lash, her harsh words, her every whim.

"Eyes closed and do not make a sound until I give leave." I closed my eyes and heard the rustling of movement. Seconds later I felt the sharp bite of the nipple clamp closing over my left nipple. I cried involuntarily, "Uhh!"

I did not expect the blow. She slapped my nippled breast and the pain shot through me intensified by the throbbing caused by the nipple clamps. I got wetter.

"Did I tell you not to make a sound?" Her voice was like a knife's edge, razor sharp.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, my voice barely audible. She attached a second clamp to my right nipple. I grinned against the pain, but no sound passed my lips.

I felt her foot push my head into the carpet. It was soft against my nose and mouth. "Crawl," she ordered. Without a sound, I began to crawl, my face pushing through the long fibers of the plush carpet. I could not see where I was going but sensed that the bed was near. She spoke again, "Stop. Stand up and grip the footboard. Eyes closed." So, I was allowed to stand in her presence, I thought. She was different than her master. I quickly rose to my feet and grabbed the footboard in front of me. My back was arched forward and I stared straight ahead. I saw the candelabra mounted to the wall and the candles were lit casting a warm glow about the room. I had an idea of what awaited me and prepared myself.

I watched as she went to the bed and picked up the riding crop. My mind grew excited. I was curious to see if she wielded the implement with the same skill her master did. She returned to standing behind me. I smiled in exquisite anticipation as I waited for her blows. Unexpectedly, I felt her spread my ass cheeks and she blew her breath over nether lips and flicked her tongue over my forbidden hole. I shivered noticeably, but held my silence. I was caught off guard as she tongued my anus. I thought I was to be punished, not pleasured, I mused as her tongue pushed past my tight brown ring.

But just as unexpectedly as she began, she stopped. Bending over me, she whispered in my ear, "I'm very disappointed in you. You began our little playtime by disobeying me. I do not like disobedience. I thought you were a good sub and we would have only playtime. Now, it appears I must first train you before we can enjoy ourselves." Without warning, she stood up and brought the riding crop down across my ass. I jumped forward with the blow, but held my silence. This is more like it, I thought. The thwack of the crop resonated in the air. She quickly brought the crop down again and again. The tears welled up involuntarily as I struggled not to make a sound. I can do this, I thought. Her master requires the same thing of me and I rarely fail him. Whereas her master was varied and methodical with his strokes, she was rhythmic and hard. Her strength and aim hardly varied. The pain was intense and I bit my lip to keep from crying out my safe word. I nearly begged for release, but then she stopped. I do not know how many blows rained down upon me. I do not know if she sensed my limit approaching. All I know was that I was grateful and ready to serve her in any way she desired.

I turned my head to look at her. She met my gaze and smiled, "My precious did well. Silence is no longer necessary. But remember your manners and obey me in every way. If you can do so, your training is over and I can begin to enjoy myself."

"Yes, Mistress." I said with great relief.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. Staring intently into my tear-filled eyes, she kissed me hard. She forced her tongue into my mouth and greedily kissed her back. The taste of my blood and tears fueled my passion. Pulling away, she wiped her lips with her hand, "My dirty little slut, it is time to please Mistress. Lie down on your back."

I scrambled to obey. She stretched my hands out and, taking the silk scarves, bound me to the foot posts of the bed. She gave me her foot and ordered me to suck her toes. I lovingly took each toe and suckled it as newborn babe does her mother's teat. I gazed up at her and saw her smile. I felt bound to her in a way I had not felt with her before. Normally, we were equals passed around for our masters' delights. But tonight, I served her and her alone. I felt a connection that went beyond mere Sapphic desire. I needed to watch myself or risk my feelings overflowing me.

When I had completed my service of her feet, she grabbed the restraints and the blindfold. In a flash, she bound my feet and darkened my vision. Suddenly her voice thundered in my ear, venom coursing through it, "YOU are a worthless cocksucking whore! How many cocks have you sucked since I saw you last? Twenty? Thirty? A hundred?"

"Only one, Mistress," I whimpered, caught off guard by her verbal assault.

"One! I hardly believe it. Maybe I should go outside and gather as many cocks as I can and have you suck them..."

"NO! Mistress, please, no. I only want y -- Ugh!" I said in a panic. This was not part of the plan. I was to be hers alone tonight. I never knew the flogger was in her hand until it fell upon my exposed, wet lips.

"NO? You dare say that to me. You are mine. And I will do with MY sub as I please. If I want you to suck cocks all night long, you will swallow every drop and thank me for the honor of serving," her voice was cool and collected, barely a whisper. "Does my slut understand?" she yelled as she rained the flogger down on my exposed chest. The flogging was frenzied and pulled the nipple clamps down. The pain shot through me. I ground my hips fruitlessly hoping for attention on my pleasure center. I needed release badly.

Through tears, I cried, "Yes, Mistress. Whatever you want..." The flogging stopped. The room was silent. Once again I heard movement in the room. I felt her presence between my legs and then her tongue was on me. She lapped the sweet honey from me. I wanted to cum all over her tongue, but she moved on and again tongued the dark hole of my anus. Her finger slid easily into my pleasure canal. She withdrew it and roughly plunged into my ass. I gasped as I felt her finger stretch me out. Her finger left me once more and I felt the pressure of something larger pressing into my ass. My first reaction was to push it out. But I was a well-trained and relaxed as she slid the object into me. It filled me up, but not as much as my Master's cock.

"My sub may only cum with my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I grunted, the effort of speaking nearly dislodged the object in my ass. She not so gently rammed it to the hilt. I cringed as it filled me, determined to maintain the object in its place.

I felt her move until I sensed her body hovering over mine. My body heaved in anticipation. The chains of the nipple clamps jingled with every ragged breath. My aroma filled the air. The object in my ass remained in place even as my breathing labored.

She lowered herself onto me and ground her pussy into my face. I knew what to do. I began to eagerly lick. My tongue flicked her from clit to anus and then pushed past her swollen lips to enter her wet canal. I tongued her gently, her juices filling my mouth. I loved the taste of her. She was sweet, like honey. I had never tasted a woman so sweet. I could partake of this delicacy and never tire. Her breathing became labored and she ground down into me as I lapped at her clit, swirling my pleasure nub with lips and tongue. "OH GOD!" she screamed out as she flooded my mouth and face with the juices of her orgasm. I swallowed down her pleasure offering and continued to minster to her clit. "Don't you dare stop," she commanded. I had no plans to. Ever.

She bent her body over mine. My stomach pressed against her breasts and I felt the ropes dig into my sensitive, beaten flesh. She inhaled deeply and then I felt the tip of her tongue pressed against my clit. She opened me up with her hand and I felt the cool press of a dildo sliding inside of me.

"Mmmmfff," I cry. She lifted up from my face. I cried out, "Please may your slut cum, Mistress? Please?!"

"No," she replied calmly before dropping her pussy back onto my face. I needed release. She worked the dildo back and forth. My brain was on fire. The desire and pressure in me were near intolerable. I focused on lapping at her honey pot, but the pleasure was just too intense. She sped up her thrusts until I stopped lapping at her pussy and sobbed for relief. But no relief came. She paused briefly, "Did I tell you to stop?" She smacked my thigh with her hand. The jolt from the slap helped refocus my thoughts and I began to work once more on her nether lips. Her second climax coursed through her body. Tears filled my eyes again as I wanted to scream for my own release. But the power was with her, not me. I focused on pleasuring her and keeping my desire at bay.

As her climax subsided, she rose from me and withdrew the dildo. I gasped and struggled for control as I felt her move away from my body. I barely heard the mechanical whirl as I struggled to keep control over my body. She untied the scarves around her wrists and released the restraints. But I was left blindfolded. Yanking my hair, she forced me into a crawling position and pulled me across the room. I scrambled to keep pace with her pulling, my knees burning up on the carpet. "Stand!" she ordered.

With some effort because of the object in my ass, I rose to my feet. She roughly turned me to face the wall. I placed my hands against the cool wall only to feel them jerked upwards as she attached cuffs to each wrist.

I was left in silence and collected my thoughts. My body ached from the beating and the flogging. My pussy throbbed and needed relief. My ass was sore from clenching to keep the object she inserted in place. I felt the object suddenly pulled from my anus. I gasped as the cool air rushed into the now fully exposed cavity. I barely caught my breath as I felt the smack from a wooden paddle fall hard on my sore ass. Her strokes were not as hard as before, but my abused ass shivered with every blow.

She counted out seven strokes and I wondered if each one was the last. I curled my lips tightly to keep from uttering the safe word. While her master played me like a well-tuned violin drawing out my pleasure and his slowly, she played me like a kettle drum. Rough and hard. After seven strokes, she knelt and covered my ass in kisses. Her kisses led to the wet warmth of my nether lips. She tongued my pussy. Gently, she played with my exposed lips. Her tongue darted into my wet cavity and explored the velvet softness. Pushing up, she impaled me on her tongue. I groaned and moaned, whimpered and hissed, until I whispered, "Please, Mistress, please..."

"You may, my precious, you may," she replied. Her voice was the most beautiful thing I had ever heard. It opened the floodgates and my juices rained down upon her tongue and lips. After my first wave had passed, she stood up and entered me with a strap-on. "Cum as you will," was her soft, welcomed reply as she thrust the full length of the strap-on into me. We established a steady rhythm as she pounded me. She would withdraw quickly until just the tip remained in me. Each time, I would undulate my hips and beg for her to impale me once more. Then, in an agonizingly slow movement, she would bury the six inches of leather to the hilt. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back to her. While buried in me, she kissed and nibbled on my neck. Once, she bit my shoulder and slammed into me. At other times, she pulled at my clamps as I whimpered. Throughout it all, my orgasms cascaded wave after wave as our mingled moans and cries filled the house.

"Ah, now this is true beauty," came a familiar husky, masculine voice. I smiled and turned my head towards the sound. My Master! My one and only! I hope I have pleased him. I thought.

"Master," I breathed, barely audible.

He spoke in his excited, yet masculine voice, "I always wanted a set of wall restraints. Tell Lord Grey I admire his ingenuity. Has my little girl been well behaved this evening?"

"I will, sir," came her reply. She stopped her thrusting and reached up to release me. "Other than a couple of issues, she has performed well. I think she may have wanted to be punished." She pulled the blindfold from me and pushed me to the floor. "Go properly greet your master, slut." I needed no further instruction. My body cried in mixed joy at his presence. I loved my Master, but new and deep feelings stirred in me from the experiences of this night. I quickly crawled to my Master and started to lick his cock.

"She does like to be punished. Some days, I think she may want more punishment than I can dish out." He laughed and glanced down at me, watching as his cock disappeared into my mouth. Turning to her, he called, "No need to rush away. I have not felt your mouth on me for some time." I felt joy suddenly. We had never shared a man before. Our masters had passed us back and forth, but never had we served one together. I wonder how she felt, going from Mistress to sub once again.

"If that is what Sir desires, I would gladly pleasure your cock." She walked over to him and knelt down next to me. I pulled his cock from my mouth and watched as she swallowed him whole. He groaned in agonizing ecstasy as she deep throated him deeper than I ever could. I never tired of watching her work. My own efforts had only met with near misses. In fact, her ability to deep throat was what led us to switch masters from time to time. That and my desire to feel as much pain and humiliation as possible.

She pulled out and we each sucked and tongued the sides of his cock. She again took him into her mouth and I watched as his hands gripped her hair as he dictated the rhythm. He thrust his cock to the hilt over and over.

Pointing to me, he roared, "Slut, on your knees, face the bed, and spread those ass cheeks!" He roughly pushed her to the floor as I scrambled to obey, anticipating the feel of his cock in my dripping pussy. But my pussy was not his destination. Wet with her spit, he plunged deep into my ass. I took him with a long gasp, which was quickly followed by his own grunts. My brain blazed in agony and pleasure. I nearly bit my lip against the pain. He held my ass tight in both hands, his knuckles digging into my thighs as he deposited his seed into me and collapsed.

After a long while, he withdrew from me and barely made it onto the bed. My knees shook with the exertions of the day. I too was about the collapse when I felt something warm at my rear. I heard and felt her tongue as she began lapping my Master's cum from my ass. My Master looked up from the bed and smiled, "Can it get any better?" as my body launched into another orgasm.