All Comments on 'A Night with Mom Ch. 02'

by grumpyturtle

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You. Ruined it when mom shaved her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this is a good story, and to that last anon

shaved or unshaved, it's still his own mother's cunt. My mother had a luxurious bush, we're Italian, and I spent a large part of my late teenage years and early 20s with my head between her thighs. It felt so damn right, the last time my head had been there is when mom gave birth to me. I licked and smooched and slurped and slobbered almost like I was trying to get my head back up inside. My father, like a typical Italian male, thought eating out his wife was beneath him, the fool, so he never did it, even once. Mom loved getting eaten out, so the field was clear for her cunt-lapping baby boy. I'd plaster my face to the warm wet hairy hole I came out of, and go to town. I gave mom plenty of Big O's, and lots of times I was so excited I'd just blow my balls and shoot my semen all over the place, which my mom thought was so cute. She never let me fuck her, that was only for her husband, my dad. I wasn't complaining. How many sons can say they've been in such intimate and satisfying contact with their own mother's glorious, incomparable twat?

live4thebjlive4thebjover 7 years ago
3 stars

It's the little things that bug me which in your case not knowing the difference between where and wear. You wear a shirt. Where are we going? Got it?

I personally love a bald pussy but t I didn't like how it ended. He could have at least returned the favor especially since she shaved it. Nothing tastes better than a smooth bald pussy.

lone_wolf716lone_wolf716over 7 years ago

Except for some spelling issues this is great story line. I will be waiting to read the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

what a great start, the loving son gets to enjoy his mothers lips and get the satisfaction of plastering her face with his seed. When dad leaves I hope this son gets to nail his mother at every opportunity several times a day. The son does not need a condom as the sex between a mother and son is always better raw, the son can pullout and jizz all over his mothers stomach, breasts, ass, or face. Eventually both mother and son will submit to their base desires and the son will fill his mothers pussy with his seed the way it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
* * *

Maybe later in the night, sonny boy can sneak upstairs and fuck his Daddy in the ass with no lube!

BG187BG187over 7 years ago
loved it

I would have loves for him to return the favor but I'm hoping for se solid sex. Maybe get her pregnant? Who knows 5 stars

StanBreyStanBreyover 7 years ago

Too rushed man, needed a few more nights of mutual masturbation before there was actual touching.

familyreaderguy52familyreaderguy52over 7 years ago
Great work

I can't wait for chapter 3.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Very HOT !! His Mom sure likes to suck his cock and loves to be squirted on. Hopefully in the next chapter when Dad leaves for 3 weeks; his Mom will be all over him to be screwed nice n' hard every day plus ............ Thank you !!

boaman007boaman007over 7 years ago
Quick chapter 3

He has 3 weeks alone with her to do all sorts of crazy things. Really good so far please work on chapter 3. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tammy?!?

Why? Just why?!

It's only two letters away from "mommy", you did this on porpoise just to piss us off, didn't you? Admit it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I gotta vote for canceling Dad's trip, let's have

Tammy cuckold him while he's still in the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please chapter 3!

Make chapter three cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EXCELLENT. DIRTY. KINKY. EROTIC. LOVE IT! [☆☆☆☆☆ (4.8/5.0 = 96% = A)]

:-)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved the dirty talk. Loved the cucking. Loved the sex. Just wished she had bigger tits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great so far

This needs a final chapter where the son turns his Mother into his complete submissive, Fuck-Toy, and Sex-Slave. Keeps her pussy, and womb full of his virile seed, and impregnates her with at least two or three babies. Thus making the Father a complete cuckold, and then running off with his Mom, and babies.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good, short series. I would have liked to have read 5 or 6 more chapters. The plot/subplot possibilities are there. Does require more in-depth character development. I like the relaxed but respectful relationship between mother and son. I would like to see the submissive side of the mother more thoroughly developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is real promise here, too bad you have not published here in a few years....

If you read comments years later, BACK TO WORK! Tammy and Tom have a lot to do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ruined it with shaved pussy. If that's your preference. Start from the beginning with her being shaved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this story!! It's been a while but you need to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mom needs a baby in her belly

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Moms are supposed to be hairy because they are moms, and because moms are not 19 and in a bikini at the beach. Moms are mature ladies 38-40+ years old, are home makers, cook, clean, do laundry, plus many works outside the home. There is no time for silly and nasty, pimple causing shaving, with stubble. Nearly all, 80% of the moms I have fucked usually have extremely hairy pussies like my mom did. Where is the description of moms abundantly hairy pussy?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Anonymous from 3 months ago from my comment....shut the fuck up. You have your preference and others have theirs. Women also have a preference for their own body. If they want it shaved they can do so and you can shut the fuck up and be on your merry way. Also if you cause so called pimples from shaving....obviously don't know how to shave. Not once have has a pimple ever shown from shaving, but then again I know how to shave.

As for the story it was wonderful to read. Keep it up and ignore the dumbasses that want their preference against what you want to use. They can go write their own to sate their desire. Though that one sounds like a one pump chump

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous