A Night with Mom, Dad, & Uncle Brad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure how long it lasted or how many orgasms she had but Uncle Brad withdrew the dildo and mom remained motionless. I was later to learn that she felt like she passed out from all the pleasure. I watched as Brad pulled the final inches from mom's asshole, making a loud "Pop!" when it finally was withdrawn. He then came towards me.

I don't know why, but I knew what he was going to make me do. There was a girl at school that had let her boyfriend fuck her ass and then when he withdrew she sucked him off, giving her an ass to mouth. She was nicknamed "Sanchez" after that for giving a dirty Sanchez. I was about to learn what that was like.

Uncle Brad first loosened the rope from which my hand were tied and body dangling. He didn't complete untie me, but allowed me to bend over and lower my hands to my body. He handed me the dildo and told me he wanted me to clean it.

Uncertain at first, I hesitated. Bad idea as he took the strap and brought it across my ass much harder than mom had. I bent over at the waist and began to lick and suck the dildo. I could barely fit the head in my mouth so it was mostly licking. As mom and dad watched me do this, Uncle Brad came around behind me.

He grabbed me by the hips and in the position I was in, he thrust his cock into my pussy. I was so turned on and wet that despite being tight, he easily slipped inside me.

"Oh, yes, I love your tight little pussy," he growled, thrusting over and over, deeper and deeper. I could feel his head battering my insides, but knew I would have to take much more than this if I was to play with my family.

As I cleaned the dildo in its entirety, Uncle Brad continued his assault on my cunt. He used me and I loved it. I wanted more. I didn't want it to ever stop.

At some point I had dropped the dildo. Mom and dad watched Uncle Brad drive his cock into me. He kept up the pace and surprised me when he whispered, someday you will be able to take my whole cock. I had thought he was giving me the entire length but there was still a good inch outside. I then felt his head swell and he injected me with enough cum to have it run out as he pushed in more.

He motioned for mom to come over and position herself on her back between my legs. He loosened the rope some more so I could slide to my knees as the cum dripped from my pussy into mom's mouth where she swallowed feverishly. When the dripping subsided she attached her mouth to my sore, swollen pussy and sucked out what remained.

Uncle Brad suggested we all get some water and take a short break before the next round. He told us that he and dad should be ready shortly as the Viagra they took should allow them to go several rounds, but they do need some time in between.

He then reminded me of the surprise he said he had for mom and me. Mom and I looked at one another, wondering what other surprises could be in store. Uncle Brad then grabbed bag he had asked dad to bring into the room. Inside was a double ended dildo that had to be about 24 inches long and while not as thick as the dildo mom had used on her and I was forced to suck, was still sizable.

I will have to tell you about that in my next story.

12