A Night with Murray and Friends

Story Info
Gangbang night with Murray and his friends.
3.4k words
4.25
17.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
472 Followers

Edited by

Todger65

It was a beautiful warm Thursday morning. I hopped out of bed and headed to the kitchen for a coffee and breakfast. After I finished, I cleaned up the dishes and headed out on the balcony to catch up on a little sunbaking. Only wearing panties, I slid them off before laying the sun chair back. I laid down enjoying the hot sun on my breasts. After a little while, I opened my eyes and noticed a couple watching me from their balcony. I pretended I didn't notice them as I enjoyed their eyes on my naked body. All of a sudden, the woman on the balcony knelt, taking his cock in her mouth. As she sucked him, he noticed me watching them both. After a few minutes she got up and kissed the guy on the lips. They both looked at me watching them before they headed inside.

I relaxed in the sun for about an hour then headed back inside. I made my way to the bathroom for a refreshing shower, washing my hair and shaving my legs and pussy before drying off and heading to the bedroom. The last thing I wanted to do was put on clothes, but I needed to head out and do some shopping. I put on a white bra and a short red summer dress and feeling turned on, I decided not to wear panties. I always loved the feeling of a cool breeze on my freshly shaved pussy.

Once I was dressed, I grabbed my things and headed out the door. I made my way down to the lobby and decided to walk to the shops which weren't far. As I made my way through the grocery store loading a few things into my trolley, I was still very turned on from the couple on the balcony. I was very wet and the cool breeze on my pussy felt so good. I bent over to grab an item from the bottom shelf, and as I put it in the trolley, I noticed one of the workers staring. I realised as I bent over, he had a clear view of my naked arse. Straight away my heart rate started to raise. As I continued shopping, I noticed him following me, straightening stock in the aisle I went down. Now my pussy was dripping wet, and I was ready to give him another view. I noticed there was nobody else in the aisle so moved closer to where he was standing. I grabbed an item from the shelf and dropped it in front of me. I looked around and noticed him watching, as I moved my legs apart slowly bending overtaking my time picking it up. As I stood up, I put the item in the trolley before smiling at him.

"I hope you enjoyed the view." I said as I pushed the trolley past him.

I headed to the checkout and paid for my groceries then went to the coffee shop in the centre and ordered a coffee. I sat at the back of the cafe, and as I waited for my coffee, I received a text message.

"Hi honey, I hope you don't mind me texting. I met you on Franks boat. Frank gave me your number. It's Murray." The text read.

"Hi Murray, no I'm not busy. How are you?" I replied.

"I'm good. Been thinking about our trip on the boat with Frank. I've been wanting to catch up."

"Sound great. What were you thinking?" I replied.

"Maybe we could get together. What are you up to tonight?" He asked.

"Nothing tonight." I texted back.

As I waited for his reply, the waiter delivered my coffee to my table.

"Would you like to get together for a little fun?" His text read.

"Just you?" I asked.

As I chatted with Murray, my heart was racing. I slid my hand down and felt the wetness between my legs. I wanted to cum so bad.

"What would you like, I'm sure I could find a few friends to join us, and I remember, you love older guys."

"How many friends can you find to use me." I replied.

"Six, maybe seven?"

"That sounds fun. I can't wait. God, I'm sitting in a cafe by myself having a coffee. You have gotten me so wet." I texted back.

"How about you show me that wet pussy of yours?" He asked.

I opened the camera app on my phone and checked nobody was watching. I spread my legs and took a picture of my wet pussy before sending it to Murray.

"Oh my god, no panties. God, I can't wait to taste that pussy." Murray texted. "I've booked a motel for the night not far from your apartment; I'll send you the address. Hope you're ready to be used by a bunch of old guys."

"Honey, I can't wait." I replied.

I finished my coffee and headed back to my apartment. Once I arrived home, I put my grocery bags on the bench and headed to the bedroom to please my wet pussy. I removed my clothes before grabbing a dildo and a vibrator from the drawer. I lay on the bed and spread my legs wide. I turned the vibrator on and teased the opening of my pussy before sliding it inside me. The feeling was amazing as I closed my eyes imagining tonight. I slid the vibrator out of my pussy and replaced it with the dildo, sliding it straight inside me. As I toyed with my pussy, I teased my arse with the vibrator, enjoying the sensation running through my body. After a minute, I stretched my arse feeling the vibrator inside me. All of a sudden, my body started to tense, and I could feel I was about to cum. My body started to shake over and over, as my pussy exploded gushing with cum as I came. As I started to relax, I slid the toys out of my arse and pussy and enjoyed the sensation running through my body.

A few hours later, I woke up on the bed. Still naked, I got up and headed to the kitchen for a coffee. I checked my phone and saw the text from Murray. It was the address for tonight. I pottered around my apartment for a while until it was time to get ready. I headed for a shower and dried myself before looking for something to wear. I slipped on a white teddy and G-string with a blue cocktail dress over the top. By the time I did my hair and makeup it was time to leave. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door, locking it behind me.

After a quick drive, I arrived at the motel. I parked my car and headed into the lobby. I made my way to the elevator and headed up to the room. I was feeling a little nervous but very turned on. I knocked on the door and after a short wait, the door opened.

"Hi there sexy." Murray said, inviting me in.

"Hi Murray." I replied.

I followed Murray to the lounge where seven guys were sitting around chatting with a drink in their hand.

"Guys, this is Toni." Murray said, introducing me.

"Hi everyone." I said, smiling at the guys.

"Hi Toni." The guys replied.

"Would you like a drink?" Murray asked.

"Sure, sounds good." I replied.

Murray headed to the kitchen and returned with a glass of wine. I could feel the guys staring, undressing me with their eyes.

"So, how do you know Murray?" One of the guys sitting on the couch asked.

"He and I met a little while ago on a mutual friend's boat." I replied.

"Take a seat honey." He said, making room between him and another guy on the couch.

"Murray mentioned you like to have a little fun?" One of the guys asked.

"Always love to have fun." I replied, with a cheeky smile.

I walked over to the couch ready for the fun to begin. I quickly finished my wine before putting the glass on the coffee table. As I stood, I slid my dress off my shoulders, dropping it to the floor. Revealing my teddy and panties, I sat on the couch between two of Murray's friends. Without a word, the guys undressed, and I could feel my pussy getting wet; hungry for their cocks. The two guys beside me slid my teddy off my shoulders revealing my breasts before both started sucking my nipples. I ran my hands between their legs stroking their cocks, feeling them getting nice and hard. As the guys sucked my nipples, they spread my legs running their hands up my thighs. The other guys moved close, and the sight of them stroking their cocks was driving me wild. I felt my panties pulled to the side as their fingers explored my pussy. All of a sudden, Murray knelt between my legs and started softly licking my pussy. With both nipples being sucked, my pussy being licked and being shared by eight older guys was driving me wild.

After a few minutes, Murray got up and took my hand helping me up. As my teddy dropped to the floor, he guided me to the bed in the room and laid me down on my back. One of the guys slid my panties off before licking my pussy. Another two guys knelt beside me, taking turns fucking my mouth.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that feels good. You sure know how to get an old guy hard." The guy said, as I sucked the head of his cock.

After a few minutes, the guys swapped, and my mouth was being fucked by another two cocks. With the guy now fingering my pussy while teasing me with his tongue, I was ready to cum. I pulled the cock from my mouth and started stroking their hard cocks. As both guys started gripping my breasts, I let out a loud moan.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." I screamed, as my body started to shake over and over.

"Oh yeah, cum baby." I heard one of the guys say.

All of a sudden, one of the guys lay on the bed. With my pussy still trembling, I hopped up and mounted his cock.

"How about we fill that nice arse of yours." Murray said, remembering how much I enjoy being fucked in the arse.

"Oh fuck, use me, do whatever you want to me." I said, between moans.

Murray knelt behind me and slowly pushed me forward. I felt his hard cock against my arse, spreading me apart as he slowly slid inside me. As both guys fucked me, I had a cock on each side of me taking turns fucking my mouth, gagging my moans. As I rode the hard cock. The rest of the guys took turns fucking my arse and mouth. I could feel my body starting to tense and I knew I was going to cum again.

"Fuck me harder, harder, oh god I'm cumming." I screamed.

My body froze, as the two cocks inside me buried deep and hard. All of a sudden, they pulled their cocks out and rolled me onto the bed. The guys surrounded the bed stroking their cocks, as they watched me. My body shook over and over as my pussy gushed with my juices as I came.

"Fuck honey, that feels good." I heard one of the guys say.

"Oh my god, yes." I replied, watching them stroke their cocks.

As I caught my breath, I was joined on the bed by one of the guys. He rolled me on my side and slid his cock inside my pussy. As he fucked me, another laid on the other side of me, and as he started kissing me, I stroked his cock.

"That feels good in that tight pussy." The guy said, as he fucked me hard.

"Oh yes." I replied.

After a few minutes, he slid his cock out of my pussy and got up. I got on my knees, and without a word a cock slid inside my arse fucking me hard. Another guy positioned himself in front of me on the bed and guided my mouth to his cock. As I started sucking him, I could taste the precum from his cock.

"Baby, that feels good." He said, guiding my head up and down.

I started sucking him harder and faster, when all of a sudden I felt his cock getting harder.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum." He moaned, holding my head.

I wrapped my lips around his hard cock as he exploded, shooting his cum down my throat.

"Oh fuck yeah." He screamed.

I lifted my head, and as I swallowed his cum, he hopped off the bed. The guy slid his cock out of my arse and slid inside my pussy. He pounded me hard for about a minute before he started to breathe heavy.

"I want to cum inside your pussy." He said, as I felt him getting hard.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fill my pussy." I replied, as I gripped the sheets ready.

"Oh baby, fuck." He moaned, as his cock exploded filling my pussy.

He slid his cock out and hopped off the bed. I got up and walked over to the couch and mounted Murray's hard cock. He sucked my nipples, as one of the guys slapped my arse nice and hard. All of a sudden, I was slowly pushed forward. I felt another cock stretching my pussy joining Murray's inside me. As both guys fucked me, which felt so good, another slid his cock deep in my mouth As I sucked his cock, I knew it wasn't going to be long before I came again. I pulled him from my mouth and stroked him, as I felt my body freeze.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me, I'm cumming, don't stop." I screamed, as I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation. "Oh my god."

"Oh baby, oh baby, I'm cumming." The guy behind me moaned, as I felt his cock getting harder.

"God, oh fuck." I screamed, feeling his cock pulsating as it filled me with his cum.

"Baby, that felt good." He said, as he finished cumming, sliding his cock out of my pussy.

I felt his cum dripping from my pussy as Murray slid his cock out before helping me up. He guided me to the bed and bent me over. He guided his cock, sliding it in my arse. As he fucked me, I could feel his balls slapping against my pussy. He started to moan as he began fucking me harder and deeper, and I could feel his cock was ready to explode.

"Fuck Toni, I'm cumming, oh fuck yeah." Murray moaned, as his cock filled my arse with his warm cum.

"Oh god, that felt good." I screamed.

Murray slid his cock out of my arse as I collapsed on the bed. The guys rolled me over on my back and pulled me to the edge of the bed. With my legs being held wide apart, one of the guys slid his cock in my pussy, fucking me hard as another few groped my breasts. As they stroked their cocks around me, one of the guys mounted my head stroking his cock over me. I ran my tongue over his balls teasing him enjoying the sight of him stroking his cock. All of a sudden, I felt the cock inside me getting hard as the guy started to moan.

"Oh, fuck honey, I'm cumming." He moaned, as his cock flooded my already cum filled pussy.

As he slid his cock out, I could feel the cum running from my pussy. The guys let my legs go as one of the guys laid on the bed, guiding me backwards sliding his cock in my arse. As I fucked him, we were joined on the bed as another guy knelt between my legs.

"Ready for another cock in that tight pussy." The guy said, positioning his cock.

"God, fuck me." I moaned.

As his cock slid inside my cum filled pussy, I laid back on the guy's chest. His hands groped my breasts squeezing them tight. They both fucked me hard and deep, and I could feel my pussy ready to cum again. As both cocks slid in and out of me, I rubbed my pussy.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed, as I came hard.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, time to fill that arse." Said the guy with his cock in my arse. "Oh, fuck baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

His cock exploded, pulsating over and over, shooting his cum deep inside me. All of a sudden, the guy fucking my pussy started to moan as he pounded me harder.

"Yeah, yeah, fuck." He moaned, as he shot his cum in my pussy. "Oh fuck, that felt so good."

As the guys slid their cocks out of me, I rolled on the bed rubbing my pussy. I slid my fingers inside, enjoying the feel of their cum inside me. As I was bringing myself to cum, the last few guys knelt beside me. All the guys watching and two stroking their cocks beside me got me so turned on. The more fingers I slid inside me, the more cum dripped from my pussy. All of a sudden, I was ready to cum as my body started to tremble.

"Oh, fuck baby, that's it, cum." One of the guys beside me said.

"Fuck, oh my god." I screamed, as my body shook.

I slid my fingers out of my pussy and cupped my breasts, enjoying the sensation running through my body.

"Alright, let's finish her off." One of the guys said, stroking his cock.

All of a sudden, both guys started to moan. I slid my hands between their legs and started rubbing their balls. Their bodies started to jolt as they stroked their cocks faster.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." One of the guys said, as the other moved in closer.

"Baby, fuck, open that mouth." The other guy said.

I opened my mouth ready to taste his cum. All of a sudden, their cocks exploded, covering my face and breasts with cum.

"Oh baby, fuck yeah. That felt good." One said, as he slid his cock in my mouth.

As I sucked him clean, I rubbed the cum over my breasts before sucking the other cock clean. As the guys climbed off the bed, I ran my hands down exploring my pussy, rubbing their leaking cum all over my body.

"God honey, that was amazing. Wish my wife would fuck like that." One of the guys said, as he sat on the couch.

"Next time bring her along, you never know she might like it. I replied, as I got up and headed to the bathroom.

I had a shower, washing myself clean before getting out and drying myself. Naked, I returned to the lounge and found my clothes.

"God you are a naughty little thing." Murray said.

"Honey, you know I love being naughty." I replied.

The guys all dressed and said their goodbyes, leaving Murray and I still in the room. Murray sat on the couch, and I noticed his cock was needing a little attention. I looked at him with a cheeky smile as I knelt between his legs.

"Next time, maybe we could invite Frank and Margaret. You know I love playing with Margaret." I suggested.

"That sounds great baby." Murray said, as he guided my mouth down on his cock.

I slowly stroked him as my lips wrapped around the head of his cock.

"Oh, fuck honey. That feels so good.' Murray moaned.

As I took his cock deeper in my mouth, he grabbed my hair, guiding my head up and down on his cock. After about a minute, he grabbed his cock stroking it as my lips continued to suck the head of his cock.

"Oh my god, fuck, I'm cumming." He moaned. "Oh yeah."

His cock exploded, shooting his cum in my mouth. As I sucked his cock clean, I could feel his cum running down the back of my throat.

"Oh baby, we are going to have to organise another get together very soon." He said, as I stood up. "Maybe I'll find a few more to join us."

"I look forward to it; the more the better." I replied.

Murray stood up and we both got dressed. I grabbed my things and said goodbye before leaving the motel and heading home.

Toni73
Toni73
472 Followers