Hostess With the Mostest Ch. 01

Story Info
A young wife entertains her husband's friends.
8.8k words
4.72
82.2k
162

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,636 Followers

My name is Lynn and I've been married to Steve for almost a year. We were high school sweethearts and got married when we turned twenty-one. We thought about waiting longer but we were young and in love so we figured there was no reason to wait. We were both probably a little too immature but we're trying hard to make it work.

I was brought up in an old-fashioned, religious family and refused to move in with Steven until we were married. It might have helped us to live with one another as a couple before we exchanged vows but I just couldn't bring myself to go that far. Don't get me wrong, we still had a great sex life which was part of our mutual attraction to each other and I spent many a night at his apartment. However, I didn't want to upset my parents and get our small-town gossip tongues wagging by living in sin together.

There wasn't much Steve and I hadn't done together. I was an eager cocksucker and didn't mind giving Steve a long, slow, sloppy blow job after a hard day of work. He worked construction in all types of weather which was tough on him while I worked as a clerk in an air-conditioned office so it was my way of giving him a treat for working hard. We experimented by having sex in a variety of positions, some light bondage and spankings. Steve especially liked my collection of sexy lingerie and costumes that we used to role-play that I built over the course of a couple of years. His favorite was seeing me in stockings which highlighted my long, slender legs.

I never considered myself especially sexy and had body image issues like most women. My breasts are small B-cups. I always wanted bigger breasts like the popular girls in school but that wasn't meant to be. Thankfully, I was blessed with great legs and a tight ass.

Seeing Steve was working construction, it wasn't unusual for him to go out on Friday afternoon for a couple of beers with his friends Trevor and Andre. We knew them both from high school and they were best friends. Trevor is a year older than us and was the best man at our wedding. He also got Steve his job so we were forever thankful to him.

Trevor was a party animal, a womanizer, and the typical bad boy type but would also do anything for his friends. He was a big guy, well over six foot tall and at least 250 lbs. with a beard and hairy chest. He was loud, boisterous, and the life of any party. He was a notorious flirt around all women, me included. We had known each other for a long time and he even tried to date me before I was committed to Steve but I was probably one of the few women that rejected his advances. I knew he only wanted one thing and I wasn't going to be one of his conquests. Maybe that's why he paid so much attention to me because he couldn't have me.

Even though I never dated Trevor, he was bold enough to cop a quick feel of my ass or squeeze my breasts. I didn't get upset and Steve wasn't jealous because that's what Trevor was like. To be honest, I didn't mind him stealing a quick feel. It was a bit exciting and made me feel desirable to another man. I had to pretend I objected or he would have gone further. I have to admit, I may have taunted Trevor at times by intentionally bending over in front of him knowing full well he was going to grab my ass. Of course, I never acknowledged that fact and would slap his hand away but seeing I never vehemently objected to his actions, it gave him implicit approval to continue.

Andre was more laid back but still hung out with the guys. He was bi-racial and a really nice guy. He liked longer-term relationships as opposed to one-night stands like Trevor. Andre was always a gentleman around me. He was cute with an average build and from what I could tell from when he wore tight pants, he appeared to be well-hung.

Trevor was definitely the leader of the bunch and the one that could easily influence his friends to stay for one more drink that turned into several. While I appreciated everything he did for us, I didn't like the negative influence he had over Steve. There were times I wanted to be with my husband but he was spending a lot of time with his friends. I know that if Steve wanted to come home from the bar, Trevor would say he was pussy whipped or challenge his manhood.

It started to get out of hand when Steve started hanging out more with his friends to watch sports on TV than being at home with me. There always seemed to be an "important" game whether it was football, basketball, baseball, or hockey. I was starting to get annoyed with Steve for spending so much time with his friends but I didn't want to become a nagging wife either. It was becoming an increasing source of tension between my husband and me. I never liked hanging out in bars so I ended up spending too many nights alone in our apartment. He was also spending a lot of money in the bar that we could use to save for a house of our own.

I started mentioning to Steve that he was spending too much time with his friends and ignoring me. At first, he didn't pay it much mind but I began to speak up more frequently, especially when he'd have a hangover on a Saturday or Sunday morning which meant we weren't going to do much together on our days off. We finally had a huge fight and in the end, he agreed to invite the guys over to our house more often. I return, I agreed to play the part of a hostess and serve them beers and food. Neither one of us seemed entirely happy with that arrangement but we both gave in and reached a compromise.

When Steve informed me the guys were coming over late Saturday afternoon to watch a college football game, I got a little nervous. While I knew the guys, I wasn't one of the guys. I knew I interrupted their fun time with each other by forcing them to socialize at our house. I felt pressure to make sure everything was perfect for them. I made sure there was plenty of beer in the fridge, got a couple of pizzas I could heat up in the oven, and got chips, and peanuts. I even made some chocolate chip cookies for them. I wanted to make it so good for them that they would never want to hang out at the bar again.

I wanted to look good for the guys so I curled my hair and put on some makeup and a spritz of perfume after I took my shower. I put on my pink lace bra and matching thong. I was wondering how much time I had left to prepare for the afternoon's festivities and walked out to the living room to ask Steve.

As I approached the living room from the hallway, I called out, "Honey, what time are the guys going to get here?"

Just as I reached the living room, I stopped dead in my tracks. I was standing there facing Trevor, Andre, and Steve and they were staring at me with stunned looks on their faces that quickly turned to smiles.

"Uh dear, they got here five minutes ago."

Andre was speechless but Trevor commented, "Now that's how a woman should greet their guests."

All I could mutter was, "I'll be right back," and quickly retreated to our bedroom to get dressed.

I couldn't believe I just embarrassed myself like that. I wasn't sure I could go back out there. I took time to look at myself in the mirror and noticed that my dark nipples were showing through the lace of my bra. The dark hair of my landing strip pubic hair could be seen through my thong. I flashed them my ass when I turned around to leave the living room. Even though I was mortified that my husband's friends saw me in my underwear, I still got a warm tingly feeling in my clit along with some dampness in my pussy.

I put on one of my tank tops which showed some of what little cleavage I had along with a pair of tight jean shorts that hugged my ass and highlighted my long legs. I don't think I looked sexy but I wanted to look decent for our guests. When I had gathered my courage, I joined the fellas in the living room.

The first thing Trevor said was, "Aw, why did you change? I like the other outfit better."

I ignored him but began to blush. I saw they already had their drinks so I went into the kitchen to get one for myself. I surely needed it.

When I returned, I told the guys, "If you need anything, let me know. I told Steve I'd be your hostess for the afternoon so don't be shy about asking for what you want."

As soon as those words left my mouth, I knew Trevor would say something and he proved me right when he replied, "Yeah, you could go back to wearing what you had on when we first got here, right guys?"

I was surprised when Steve agreed with him and I shot him one of those looks that every man has gotten from his significant other, that look that says, "Shut the fuck up."

Andre knew better than to say anything. I think I scared him. Once I made my position clear, I told them all the food I had arranged for them, and I went to get them some chips and peanuts to snack on until halftime. I could feel the men's eyes following me with every move I made. It felt a little weird at first but then I got into it with the more I drank. The beer was going down pretty easy and then Steve offered his friends some shots of Jack Daniels. I got four shot glasses and we all tossed them back. I don't do shots very often because they go right to my head and that day was no different.

I was getting a little frisky and my thong was damp. I found it fun to be the only woman in the room. When I refilled the chips and peanut bowls, I made the mistake, if that's what you want to call doing something subconsciously, of bending over in front of Trevor. Sure enough, he reached out and grabbed my butt.

I slapped his hand away and told him, "Hey, control yourself."

Trevor replied, "How do you expect me to control myself when you stick your fine-looking ass in my face like that?"

I just shook my head and smiled because that's what Trevor is known for doing. My problem was I liked feeling his hand on my butt and telling me I had a fine-looking butt. I had to pretend that I didn't want him touching me when deep down I liked it. I think he knew I liked it that's why he did it.

At the end of the first quarter, Steve had me pour everyone more shots and when we were done, Trevor pulled me onto his lap. I had a decent buzz going by then and decided to tease him a little. He was running his hand up and down my bare leg telling me how beautiful and sexy I was. I was enjoying his flirting too. What woman doesn't like to hear a compliment from others? I teased him by wiggling my ass in his lap.

I looked at Trevor and asked, "Is there something in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

Okay, it was a corny line but I was pretty buzzed from the beer and shots.

"That's all from you, baby. It's all yours if you want it."

I thought I was embarrassing Trevor but I was the one blushing. I should have known better. I was proud that I gave him an erection. Steve just sat there watching our mutual teasing. I got up from Trevor's lap and sat down next to my husband on the sofa. My face was flush and my pussy was getting warmer. I tried to sneak some glances over at Trevor but he seemed to catch me every time and would give me an evil grin to let me know he caught me.

Just before halftime, I let the fellas know I was going to the kitchen to make their pizza and Trevor once again suggested, "I think you should give us some halftime entertainment too."

Steve jumped in, "Yeah honey, that sounds like a good idea. How about some entertainment?"

"Like what?"

Steve replied, "Like showing us your sexy underwear again."

"You guys are pigs," I replied before going into the kitchen.

Steve followed me into the kitchen and asked if I needed any help. I said I didn't but I asked, "Do you really want your friends to see me in my underwear again?"

"Shit yeah, baby. That would be hot."

"Wouldn't you be jealous? My bra and thong don't hide much."

"That's what makes it so hot. I like when other guys think you're sexy."

I let Steve bring out more beers for everyone while I cut the pizza. I had been drinking all afternoon and was horny from getting all the attention from Steve and his friends. I wanted them to see me in my bra and thong again but I was shy too. I didn't know if I could go through with it. The idea turned me on though.

When I brought out the pizza, Trevor commented, "Damn girl, I thought you'd lose that top and your shorts while you were in there."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Steve replied, "Heck, we would all like that."

Even Andre spoke up this time, "You're one sexy lady, who wouldn't want to see you in your underwear or, better yet, out of it."

The fellas laughed at Andre's comment but I rolled my eyes.

I was feeling pressure from our guests and I didn't want to ruin the day seeing I made so much fuss to have them come to our house instead of the bar so I asked for another shot and Steve quickly poured four more. They all stared at me as I winced from the strength of the alcohol and washed it down with a swig of beer. They knew I was considering their request and trying to gather up the courage to show off to them. They had no idea how difficult it was for me to even think about stripping down to my underwear for them.

I had six eager eyes on me and I figured, "What the hell." I looked at Steve and he gave me an approving wink. I walked into the center of the room and took hold of the bottom of my tank top and began to pull it up. I could feel their eyes on my body. I got it to the bottom of my bra and quickly lifted it over my head and tossed it aside while standing there proudly putting myself on display for my husband and his friends. I bounced so my tits would jiggle and the guys were showing their appreciation by whistling at me. I knew they were staring at my dark nipples and how the lace traced over the form of my pert breasts. I could feel my nipples harden as I stood there.

"There, how's that?"

"What about your shorts?" Trevor asked.

I looked at Steve again. I knew he wanted me to take them off too but I needed confirmation. He gave me a slight nod so I unbuttoned my jean shorts and pulled down the zipper. I playfully pretended I wasn't sure I wanted to go that far and made the fellas beg me to go further. It did that for a little bit before I turned around and peeled my shorts down. I revealed my butt crack first then my full cheeks before letting them slide down my legs and kicking them to the side.

I turned around to face our guests while blushing profusely and asked, "Are you satisfied now?"

Trevor replied, "Yeah, I'm satisfied....for now."

The other guys laughed and said that would do for the time being. I knew they were looking between my legs to see if they could see my pussy lips but all that was visible were my pubic hairs. A warm feeling drifted over me like my entire body was blushing but I think it was from me being turned on so much by seeing the admiring eyes of the guys. Steve had me turn around slowly so they could check out my ass and I willfully complied. It felt strange posing for three friends but I was getting so fucking horny at the same time.

After letting them gawk at my partially clad body for who knows how long, I made an excuse to go into the kitchen so I could gather my thoughts and regain my composure. Steve was right behind me. This was partially his idea so I knew he wasn't mad. I was at the sink washing off some stuff but it was what I did to give myself time to think.

"Are you okay, Lynn?"

"Yeah Steve, I'm fine."

"That was awesome."

Steve came up to me from behind and rubbed his crotch against my ass while running his hands up my torso to my tits. I could feel his erection pressing against me and I pushed back against it. I didn't want to say anything but my pussy was on fire. He then ran his hands down my stomach and slipped his fingers inside my thong. I resisted as much as I could because I didn't want him to know how wet my pussy was but to no avail.

"Holy shit, you're fucking soaked."

I was embarrassed that he knew how turned on I was and I told him to give me a minute to myself. He was in no position to argue with me so he quickly left but before he did, he pulled my panties until I had a visible camel toe. I had several thoughts flashing through my mind. I've never done anything so bold before. Part of me wanted to put my clothes back on but a greater part of me enjoyed being partially clothed in front of three men and giving them erections. I knew if I left my thong like this, they would be able to see the outline of my pussy lips. I decided to leave it alone and see what happened. However, I had to gather up my courage to face them again so I took a deep breath and walked back into the living room to their admiring stares.

I tried to break the ice by saying, "You guys look like you've never seen a naked woman before."

Trevor quickly replied, "You aren't naked, Lynn. We're trying to picture you fully naked though."

I could see everyone looking between my legs and I got more excited.

Steven knew how turned on I was and decided to press things a little further by saying, "Maybe if we all did another shot, she'd let us see her naked."

I glared at Steve but I wasn't as upset as I let it appear. I think I didn't want it to appear that it was an idea that I was already considering. Before I could say anything, Andre was pouring us another shot and handed me a glass that I quickly downed.

The guys stared at me for my reaction and I muttered, "I'm not there yet guys."

I didn't realize it but that comment gave them the impression that I would get naked later. In the meantime, they kept asking me to get things from the kitchen whether it was more beer or food. I knew what they were doing, they wanted to keep me moving so they could look at me. I played along with their little game and would give my ass a little extra wiggle when I walked and would lean over in front of them to show off my tits. I would occasionally feel a hand on my ass giving it a little squeeze but I didn't mind at all. Andre even gave me a quick feel or two. I kept looking at Steve and he was fine with what his friends were doing with me.

The guys kept hinting about losing my bra and thong but I resisted until the end of the third quarter when I agreed to another shot. I was pretty drunk by then and darn horny too. I was somewhat scared because I needed a hard dick and I was afraid of how far I might go if I took off my clothes. I wasn't sure I could control myself. I convinced myself that I was doing this for my husband because that's what he wanted. It took away any of my responsibility for what was about to happen.

After I took the shot and chased it down with a long swig of beer, I stood up in the center of the room again with all eyes following every move I made. The fellas were practically drooling and I felt a strange sense of power over them. I decided to have some fun so I approached Andre and asked him to unsnap my bra while I held it in place. He fumbled a bit before my bra was unsnapped. I thanked him and returned to the middle of the room. I began to toy with my husband and his friends by delaying removing my bra completely, telling them I didn't know if I could do it. I slipped my arms out of the straps but held the front in place. I made them plead with me until I let it fall to the floor. I have small breasts and have always been self-conscious about them. It was very difficult for me to voluntarily let other men see me naked from the waist up.

Trevor commented, "You've got lovely titties, Lynn."

"Yeah Lynn, I love them. They're just the right size," Andre chimed in.

That made me feel better about exposing my breasts and I posed for a minute or so to let them look at me. I knew they wanted more so I took a deep breath and placed my thumbs into the waistband of my thong. I began to slowly take them off, first showing the guys my neatly trimmed pubic hair before exposing my pussy lips. I was so self-conscious that I quickly peeled it off and stepped out of them.

Jay142
Jay142
3,636 Followers