All Comments on 'A Night With My Sister'

by Peter_Cleveland

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes3 months ago

Enjoyable. Sexy. Arousing. And lovely. Well done. Five stars.

luv2custripluv2custrip3 months ago

The most controlled yet passionate description of two not quite lost souls finding and making sweet love to each other for the very first time… and: they just happen to be brother and sister. All love is beautiful as you so eloquently proved it in this remarkable, literate story.

Five bravos… or stars if I must.

tennesseeredtennesseered3 months ago

"Don't be afraid to try the greatest sport around..." They weren't and so they did. Strong work, Mr. Cleveland. Thoroughly enjoyable story and 5* from me.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

One of the better incest stories I have read. Well done

JBEdwardsJBEdwards3 months ago

I think Sandy had a plan that began that fateful night long ago when she displayed her near-perfect breasts to her older brother. She loved him then (yes, that way) but was too young, too scared, and too confused to act on it any more than that. Then she went the normal route, even with the now normal outcome of divorce. A dark and stormy night brought the two would-be lovers -- now actual lovers -- together, despite the trashy Beach Boys song.

There is a bit of tragedy to it: they'll never experience the joy of having children. That's the real reason incest is verboten, since children of incestuous parents are often brain damaged, or at least of small intellect. Well, such children could possibly grow up to be politicians. There are plenty of examples of such all about.

There are some great lines and turns of phrases in your story; all thoroughly enjoyable. One example: "Like most people, I don't actually know what it feels like to be hit by a freight train." True, but we can imagine. It's not one of my goals in life. Besides, here in NYC we have subway trains, should I change my mind. I'm told to stand where the train enters the station before jumping onto the tracks at the last minute. The trains enter fast, and have no chance of stopping in time. The force is mass x velocity, and while the mass is less than a full freight train, the velocity can compensate. Just saying.

All in all a great story. I want to meet Sandy -- she sounds delightful, and as a big plus she has a cute little ass. Richard, on the other hand, is a little uptight for my taste, although his bare chest sounds nice. Five stars, you rogue. ~~JB

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

Nicely done. I love the mention of stockings.

BenLongBenLong3 months ago

Enjoyed the story, but had me tilting my head in a "Nah, not quite" motion once or twice. Just little things, such as this line: "Our embrace continued for a couple of minutes". So we've got an 18-year-old woman, who has never shown her bare body to her brother before, embracing him topless for "a couple of minutes?" Although I've known brothers and sisters who had no qualms with being partially or totally naked around each other - it wasn't a "one time" thing. They'd not "hidden" behind clothes their entire lives, so when it occurred it was a "ah, so what? he/she's seen me naked before", and moved on. But here, this ~20 year old male is obviously being hit on by his hot and sexy sister - and didn't even raise a hand to squeeze an offered tit? Even just changing "Minutes" to "moments" makes it more realistic. Other little things, that with a few changes, would have made this entirely plausible. Otherwise - great story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

{t was a very controlled yet passionate tale of love between brother and sister, which crossed that invisible line into what is called incest. But showed that love does not always follow societies rules. A beautifully written story that evolved nicely. Looking forward to a following tale, or another contribution to the taboo story line. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have very mixed feelings about this story. The plot/narrative was fine, but the story lacked "fire". I sensed no passion between the brother and sister. "We really want to each other", but the sex ended up mechanical. Simply the story wasn't bad, but wasn't great.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood3 months ago

Very well done. For me, a realistic ending. I totally agree with the other comments.

OnlyHappyEndingsOnlyHappyEndings3 months ago

I liked the build up, the apprehension. Siblings ought to be reluctant to cross the line. There should be some persuasion necessary on both parts. But then the reader might start to be concerned that the line won't be crossed, that they will be denied the textual version of a "money shot". This story did not disappoint. It struck a good balance between moral resistance and sexual abandon.

Jaydean409Jaydean4093 months ago

Lovely!!! Great story, as always, and sexy too!!! 5 Stars, as usual!!!!

JerryDancerJerryDancer3 months ago

I thought the dialog a bit stilted in places, but I still gave five stars because the story kept getting better and better

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Pretty melancholy.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto683 months ago

You are an amazing author. Thanks.

Frankie1952Frankie19523 months ago

Loved this sexy tale

TheGraduate88TheGraduate883 months ago

Always pleasant to have a story, not just graphic fucking.

I find mother-son incest more enticing, but I never had a sister. The guys I know who DO have sisters always seemed to, at best tolerate them, but as I say, I never had one.

It is fun to find love, not just lust.

One suggestion, Peter. Break your work into chapters. This is a bit longish for someone with a WOS (Wife Over Shoulder) in the house.

But I like it and I hope to see more of this couple.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

This was completely wonderful!

Loved it!

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrews3 months ago

Hi Peter, I think you're my favorite writer on this website. So nice to have a new story from you. What a lovely story, and so well written, as usual. I was kinda hoping they would go to Black Eyed Sally's, a place that has many fond memories for me. Love your work!

BrendaNWBrendaNW3 months ago

Beautiful 😍 💕 😘💋

erectus123erectus1233 months ago

A masterful story by the master. What nicer way to welcome your sister than with a hard-on? Here two mature people decide to find happiness together. Why not? Life is short and maybe incest is the longest answer. Not having a sister to fuck I've had to make other choices. Being an only child, we miss seeing our sister's breasts and labia. I'll be traveling to Hartford after the blizzard and maybe I can meet Sandy. She may not be my sister but she seems irresistible. There must be a reason to have siblings, Sir Cleveland has all the answers and I have another reason to be mad at my parents.

Another story well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A lot of smugness filtered though the words. It was quite off putting.

Niceguy2000Niceguy20003 months ago

Peter, thanks for the email heads up, it is nice to have you exploring a new category. It's clearly a popular topic, but most efforts lack any sort of subtlety and your deft handling.

Very touching, very well done. Excellent plot and characters and some always welcome humor. This is the first time I've seen my long time favorite Aviation Week mentioned here.

I'd describe this story as refreshingly sophisticated...hoping that people don't do a "Claude and Sandy" and look for ways for it to be an insult.

Again, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I had an incestuous relationship with my younger brother that started in the summer of 2014. I was 18 years old, and he was 2 years younger than me. Like the brother in this story Tomas was and had always been my protector. In high school some boy was talking about how he would like to get between my legs. Tomas heard about it and approached the boy and told him that if he ever heard him talk shit about me again that the next time, they met it wouldn't be about talking.

That I gave my virginity to my brother. We have been exclusive to one another for the last 10 years. After we got our degrees, we moved to Mexico and started a life as man and wife. I gave Tomas 2 beautiful sons and a daughter. If God is good to us, I will bless Tomas with more babies.

Love between very close family members is a special love. And isn't that the most important thing? The love between a man and a woman.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

This very well could have been in Romance, because it at the end of the day is a love story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written from a functional standpoint. However, the story became a bit antiseptic, and analytical. Enjoyable, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Exceptionally well written and paced. One of the best. Thanks.

huggybarebodyhuggybarebody2 months ago

Beautifully and sensitively written, so romantic as well as being sexy.

juanviejojuanviejo15 days ago

NICE LOVE STORY......CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeter_Cleveland@Peter_Cleveland
A new story is nearing completion. It should be up and running by the end of October, 2023. (It's not a Halloween story, though.) The series "New Corporate Courtesan" is still in progress, but the Muse seems to have lost a bit of interest in it--only temporarily, I hope. Tha...