A Night with Rachel Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," I heard Erin beg once again.

"Baby, make her cum. She looks pitiful," 'Drea smiled at me. I shook my head no. "Brad, please. I think she's had enough. Her face is so flushed it looks like she's got a sunburn."

I relented and nodded as I moved my tongue back to Erin's clit. I hadn't got her to the point where I'd hoped she'd really beg, but the night wasn't over. I focused on her love button and swirled my tongue around it, increasing pressure with each circle.

"That's it. Oh yeah, Brad. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she squealed. I kept up the pressure and her hips seemed to take on a life of their own as she humped my face. It took considerable effort to keep my tongue on her, and her fingers clenched my hair tightly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," she yelled. "Oh, fuck. Yeah!!"

"Wow," I heard Rachel say as Erin's orgasm ripped through her body. It was nothing like it had been the day before. It was like she was having a seizure. I gently licked her wet pussy lips as she slowly stopped shaking. Finally, she raised up on her elbows and looked at me.

"Goddamn," she said. "Did you have to make me wait that long?"

"Yes," I said as I sat back on my heels. Her nectar covered my face and I wiped it off with the back of my hand.

"And you two," she said as she looked back and forth between 'Drea and Rachel. "I hate to admit it, but you two kissing me was really fucking hot."

"Glad you enjoyed it," 'Drea said. She leaned over and I thought I saw a little apprehension on Erin's face until their lips met. Whatever I thought I saw vanished as Erin's mouth opened to accept 'Drea's insistent tongue. I looked towards Rachel and saw she had a faint smile on her face as her two best friends kissed passionately. I moved from the floor and joined Rachel on the bed. She turned away from the passionate show in front of her to smile at me.

"Feeling left out," I asked.

"A little," she smiled again.

"Don't," I replied as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly. It wasn't soft for long as she turned on the bed and laid back pulling me on top of her. As we continued to kiss, I felt her reach between us for my cock. I pulled away from her slightly.

"I thought I was supposed to fuck Erin tonight," I asked.

"You are, but I can't help myself," Rachel purred. I felt hands on my shoulders and back. I turned to see that 'Drea and Erin were kneeling next to us.

"We did agree," 'Drea said.

"I know we did," Rachel replied. "I guess I'll let him."

"Fair is fair," Erin said. "I'm cut off after tonight."

"We'll see," 'Drea said.

"What," I asked in shock.

"You never know," 'Drea replied. "Now get over here. I want to watch you fuck my other best friend."

I shook my head and kissed Rachel one last time. "Later," I reminded her. If I survived that long, I thought.

'Drea pointed to the bed and I laid on my back. She and Erin pounced on me immediately. Their mouths were on mine and soon moved down my chest. "Drea took time to suck and bite my nipples which had always driven me crazy. I watched as Erin watched briefly before she did the same. I held their heads against my chest and I soon felt a hand on my still rock-hard cock. As if I needed any additional stimulation, Rachel had moved to where she could kiss me. Despite everything in the last 48 hours, I still couldn't believe what was happening.

Erin and 'Drea continued kissing down my abs before finally arriving at my cock. It was a new experience as it was completely by feel as Rachel had scarcely paused to take a breath since she'd began kissing me. I felt multiple hands stroking my cock and playing with my balls. Suddenly, one of them took me in her mouth and I moaned against as Rachel continued to kiss me.

"Does it feel good," Rachel asked, finally pausing for a moment.

"God yes," I moaned.

"Good," she replied before she began kissing me again. I didn't know who was sucking me, but it was driving me wild. For a moment I was sure it was 'Drea, but then they switched, and I wasn't so sure. I finally reached down and felt 'Drea's short, brunette hair. I stroked her head as she liked when she sucked me. They changed again and I ran my fingers through Erin's long, red curls. I felt myself getting closer and closer, as Erin took me deep, stroke after stroke.

"Mmmm," I moaned as Rachel continued to kiss me. Suddenly Erin stopped and I felt her long finger nails lightly scratching the underside of my balls.

"Why'd you stop," I asked managing to move Rachel off of me.

"You didn't think you're really in control tonight, did you," Erin asked. I looked at 'Drea and saw the mischievous smile that was on her face. I looked at Rachel and she was smiling as well.

"What do you three have planned," I asked.

"A night you'll never forget," 'Drea said.

"Uh oh," I said.

"Yes," Rachel smiled. She moved swiftly and knelt over my head, her wet sex settling on my mouth. I looked up to her and watched her face as my tongue made contact with her.

"Mmmm, that's it, baby. It made me quiver watching you do it to Erin," she said. "I couldn't wait for you to do it to me again." I felt movement on the bed, and it seemed like Erin and 'Drea had left. What were they doing I wondered? My question was soon answered as they returned, each with a silky, black stocking in their hands. I knew what could only come next and decided I needed to go along with it. They quickly took my hands and tied me to the headboard with the stockings. I tested them slightly and realized that without some serious effort, I wasn't going anywhere. I decided it didn't matter as I was about to enjoy the night of my life.

Erin and 'Drea returned to the bed and I felt one of them straddle me. From the way she felt against me, I knew it had to be Erin. My hunch was correct as she took my cock in her hand and I felt her wet pussy glide down the length.

"Mmmm, fuck," she groaned. "He's just so fucking thick."

"Yeah, he is," 'Drea agreed. "I remember our first time together. I was afraid he was going to hurt me."

"You survived though," Erin moaned.

"I did, and I've never been the same since," 'Drea laughed. Erin began riding me in earnest, her sexy ass bouncing off my thighs with each stroke. The intensity of everything happening to me was overwhelming. I'd made love to two of my girlfriend's best friends in the last three days. Instead of killing me, she had agreed to let me continue with one and now I was in bed with all three of them. I would have pinched myself if my hands had been free.

"Oh, fuck," Erin moaned. "It feels so good."

"Enjoy it baby," 'Drea said. I felt 'Drea move closer to my waist on the bed and I wondered if she was kissing Erin as she rode my cock. Rachel for her part was slowly gliding her sex back and forth over my tongue. I loved looking up and making eye contact with her as she rode my face. Her pace seemed to quicken and I increased the pressure of my tongue. I made contact with her clit and she froze letting me stimulate her more completely. I pursed my lips as I licked and teased her. She grabbed my head, holding me even closer to her. My nose rested on her mons as I continued to lick and suck her.

"Oh, Brad," she moaned. "Eat it baby. Suck it. It feels so good."

"Oh, god," I heard Erin moan. Her hips began moving faster and faster. "Mmmm, yeah. Oh, fuck I love this cock! I'm going to cum! Fuck yeah!!"

The motion of Erin's hips slowed, and she got off me. I felt 'Drea take her place and Erin moved beside me to watch. 'Drea began riding my cock with her typical slow, steady pace. It always drove me wild and that night was no exception.

"This looks like a lot of fun," Erin said. I looked up to see that her hands were roaming over Rachel's body.

"Oh, god it is," Rachel cooed. "I want him to keep doing this for hours."

"We'll just make sure he does," Erin laughed.

"I love having you touch me," Rachel said to Erin.

"I never imagined doing it, but I like it too. You're so soft and smooth. Just like me. I've always thought you had the sexiest body," Erin said.

"I always thought you did. I always wished I had breasts like yours," Rachel said. From my vantage point, I watched as Erin moved closer to Rachel. They embraced and kissed, all the while my tongue worked through Rachel's intimate folds. When they parted, Rachel's hands reached for Erin's generous breasts and rubbed them softly.

"They're amazing," Rachel said.

"Thanks," Erin replied.

I closed my lips around Rachel's clit and she moaned deeply. She looked down and smiled.

"Don't worry, I hadn't forgotten what you're doing down there," she said as she began stroking my hair. "That feels so amazing, Brad."

"Mmmm," I moaned as I continued licking and sucking her wet treasure. There was too much going on at one time to fully appreciate it all. I was aware of 'Drea riding my cock but my attention was so divided that I hadn't realized that she'd came once and was closing in on a second one.

"Oh, oh yeah," 'Drea moaned as she bounced up and down on me. I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer and was hoping that I could get her off. "Oh, Brad. Oh baby, I'm going to cum."

That was all I needed to hear, so when I felt her hips move even more insistently, I let myself go.

"Mmmm," I groaned as I began to cum inside my beautiful girlfriend.

"Oh, yeah baby," 'Drea cooed. "Give it to me!"

I leaned back against the pillow away from Rachel's wet sex trying to catch my breath. I felt faint from the orgasm and the excitement of what was happening. Rachel was close herself and she pushed her hips forward to place her womanhood back against my mouth. Her insistent movement told me how close she was. Her fingers took a death grip on my hair and her motion was erratic.

"Oh, that's it, baby. Don't stop," she groaned. "I'm there, Brad! I'm there!!" Her body bucked wildly, and she slumped forward against the headboard. I wanted to take her in my arms, but my silken restraints prevented me. She finally caught her breath and laid beside me.

"That was amazing," she smiled.

"Yes, it was," I said. She kissed me softly on the lips before we turned to look at 'Drea, who was slinking towards me on the bed.

"Are you enjoying yourself," she asked.

"You could say that," I smiled.

"Good. We thought you might," 'Drea replied.

"When did you three scheme all of this up," I asked.

"We didn't really scheme anything up. It just sort of happened," Erin laughed.

"Why do I not believe that," I asked.

"It's the truth," 'Drea replied.

"Uh huh," I said. 'Drea leaned down to kiss me. As she did, I felt Rachel and Erin began untying me from the headboard. When my arms were free, they laid in my arms on either side of me, with 'Drea still laying on top of me.

"This has been amazing," I said as I looked back and forth between the three of them.

"Has been," Erin replied. "I don't know about the other two, but I'm not finished tonight."

"I was afraid you were going to say that," I smiled.

"You're never going to forget tonight," Erin said.

"No, I won't," I said before I leaned over to kiss her. It quickly built and I finally had to pull away from her.

"I'm in trouble with you," I said.

"You better believe it. As long as I have permission, that is," Erin replied as she looked back and forth between 'Drea and Rachel. Erin moved to kiss me again and it sent tingles through my body. Her passion was undeniable.

"You have it, for tonight. We'll see in the future," 'Drea said.

"That's all I can hope for," Erin said, breaking our kissing momentarily. I could already feel myself getting excited again. 'Drea felt it and she moved down my body and began stroking me. Rachel joined her and they took turns stroking and lightly sucking my cock until I was fully hard.

"I think he's ready for you again," 'Drea giggled.

"Good," Erin cooed. "I know I'm ready for him, too."

I felt 'Drea and Rachel move away from us and Erin straddled me. She reached between us and I was once again inside her slippery wet sex.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "This is the best."

"I'm glad you like it," I said.

"I do," she replied.

'Drea and Rachel laid on either side of me and watched as Erin rode my cock.

"She's really beautiful," Rachel said.

"You're all beautiful," I said. "And I can't believe this is happening to me."

"You're lucky," 'Drea laughed.

"Yes, I am," I said.

"Now, why don't you just focus on giving Erin your full attention. We're going to wait our turn," 'Drea said.

"I love you, baby," I said. She leaned over and kissed me softly.

"I love you, too," she smiled.

I turned to Rachel and saw that there was a tear running down her face.

"What's wrong," I asked.

"Nothing, I'm just happy," she said.

"Don't cry because you're happy," I said.

"I can't help it," she smiled. "I love you, Brad."

"I love you too, Rachel," I replied.

"Good. I love hearing it," she smiled again before she kissed me as well.

"I'm curious to see how this turns out for you three," Erin moaned as she continued to ride my cock. "It is touching to see though."

"Just for us three, huh," 'Drea asked.

"Yeah, you three have enough problems without me adding to them," Erin smiled.

"We'll see," Rachel said.

"Yeah, we'll see," I agreed. My hands reached for Erin's breasts and I began rubbing her hard nipples.

"That's it," she moaned and threw her head back in pleasure. It was going to be a long night, I thought to myself...

---

Three weeks later 'Drea and I had finished packing for our trip to Houston for Rachel's wedding. I was looking forward to seeing her again, as she'd left two days after the night the four of us shared. I'd noticed a change in 'Drea's mood within a few days after Rachel's departure. I began to realize that I wasn't the only one missing Rachel. I'd asked her about it, but she'd played it off as nothing. After we finished dinner that night, I was determined to talk with her about it.

"Are you okay," I asked. She'd just finished her third glass of wine and she seemed even more on edge that she'd been previously.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied. "Why?"

"Because you're not acting like yourself and you've been putting away the wine," I said. There was a long pause and I could see her mind working behind those beautiful, brown eyes.

"I'm just anxious," she said finally.

"About what," I asked.

"Seeing Rachel again," she replied softly.

"Why would you be anxious about that," I asked her.

"She was my best friend, but now she's more than that I'm afraid," she said. "I'm just worried that maybe we got caught up in the moment and maybe she might regret what we shared. I haven't really told her what I'm feeling."

"Why not," I asked.

"I don't know how to tell my best friend that I think I'm in love with her," she answered.

I nodded and took a sip of my wine.

"It doesn't bother you does it," she asked.

"No, of course not," I smiled and reached for her hand. "I just never thought we'd be in love with same girl."

"Neither did I," she replied. "It scares me."

"Baby, it's going to be okay. You need to talk to her when the time is right, and you need to stop worrying about it," I said.

"I'll try," she said. She stood from her chair and came to sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me.

"I love you, baby," I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I love you, too," she replied. "Things have certainly changed."

"I'd have to agree with that," I smiled.

"What would you think about moving to Houston," she asked.

"As long as I'm with you, you lead, I'll follow," I replied.

"We'd be there with her, you know," she smiled.

"Yes, I know," I smiled.

"Come on, let's go to bed," she said.

"Okay," I replied.

---

When we arrived in Houston the next day, the whirlwind of activity began. Erin, 'Drea and I were all members of the bridal party. I'd never known a woman could have male bride's maids, but when Rachel asked me months before, I knew I couldn't refuse her. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. It would keep me in close proximity to her before the wedding to allow our mutual plan to come to fruition.

Two nights before the wedding, I'd been invited to go along for the bachelor party. I thought about begging off since I couldn't stand Derek, but a couple of his groom's men, Todd and Jeff, turned out to be decent guys, so I thought why not? Go out and have some beers. They had a limo so I could unwind a little since I was usually the responsible one.

After dinner, we went to several strip clubs. That wasn't really my thing, so I hung back and sipped my beer while I talked with Todd and Jeff. Anytime he was around me, Derek seemed to go out of his way to be a prick. He made constant references to Rachel and how she was "his." He also said on a couple of occasions that he was glad she was home where she wouldn't do something she might regret.

He ended up getting completely trashed with the other groom's men, Sam and Alex. We were finally thrown out of the last club about midnight, after Derek groped one of the dancers. Sam and Alex caught a cab, while the rest of us piled into the limo. Once we were moving, Derek took the opportunity to resume running his mouth incessantly. I just nodded as he talked about all the pussy he'd been getting since he graduated college. That was better than my first reaction which was to beat the shit out of him.

He continued to talk as we rode, particularly about a secretary he'd been fucking from the office. He'd fucked her on his desk that very morning, he boasted. Finally, I think Todd had heard enough and spoke up.

"Hey man, you know you're getting married in two days, right," Todd asked Derek.

"So," Derek replied drunkenly. "That's not gonna stop me. You should see this bitch's tits, man."

I stared at him quietly, trying to keep my emotions under control. I couldn't believe that Rachel was actually going to go through with marrying the sorry motherfucker.

"And fuck can that girl suck a dick," Derek continued. I looked back and forth from Jeff to Todd. They both shook their heads in obvious embarrassment.

"Dude, you need to put that shit behind you," Jeff said firmly. "You're marrying a great girl. You're not in college anymore."

"Fuck that," Derek slurred. "I'll keep doing what I want. If she doesn't like it, she can go get fucked. I know good old Brad over there is just hoping to get some of my left overs. Maybe he'll take her in."

I clenched my fists in the darkness, as I wanted to punch the shit out of him for what he was saying. If you only knew, you motherfucker, I thought to myself. I hoped there would be a time when I could tell him face to face. He mumbled something else about me that I couldn't understand before he finally fell asleep. It was probably for the best. Jeff and Todd continued to glance in my direction.

"Brad, man, I'm sorry. I know you and Rachel are friends. He can be a good guy, but when he drinks, he does some stupid shit," Jeff said.

"Yeah, I see that," I agreed.

"I still don't believe she actually said yes when he asked her," Todd added. "I was hoping she'd say no and maybe he'd get his shit straight, finally."

"It was a bit of a shock to me, too," I replied.

"Look man, please don't say anything to her," Jeff said.

"I don't know how I can do that, Jeff," I said. I pointed to Derek as he snored in the limo seat. "He's going to hurt her, and I can't live with that. It's gonna mean his ass."

"I know, man," Jeff replied. "I'm just trying to look out for him. We've been friends since pre-school."

"I understand," I said. I looked around and saw the limo was pulling into the hotel we were staying at. When the limo came to a stop, I reached for the door handle.

"You need to do what you think is best," Todd said. "Maybe it'll finally straighten his ass up."