A Night with Vaniity and Ava Devine

Story Info
An unforgettable night with Ava Devine and Vaniity.
3.5k words
4.62
7.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone remembers the moment they first saw a girl with a cock. For me it was after stumbling across an old episode of Real Sex. Real Sex if you don't recall was a late night magazine show about sex. Fetishes, swingers, art, literature, just about anything to do with carnal knowledge. This was a relatively tame episode for the main part but it finished with a segment that flipped my head upside down. We are introduced to a beautiful pornstar. Dark auburn hair, olive skin, adorable dimples either side of a radiant smile, a tiny waist and gorgeous pert, probably fake, tits. She's charming and cute as she is interviewed and gracious and fun when we see her meeting her fans. After about five minutes of getting to know her she undresses and playfully reveals her bum. She does a twirl and there it is... a cock. My mind cracks open and my brain slides onto the floor.

The girl was Vaniity and this is the story of how I came to be in a threesome with her and the Lady of the Lake herself Ava Devine.

I'm a very sexual guy. I know the same can be said of most men but I'm randier than most men. I love porn. I love the girls, the guys and anyone in between. My superhuman power is identifying individuals or scenes from even the briefest clip. I'm the Columbo of smut.

And I love sex. I'd say pansexual is the word to describe me. If the chemistry is there I will fuck you. That chemistry is everything, I've had sex with absolute tens that bored me to tears while the hardest I had ever ever cum was over two middle aged divorcees who clearly had some pent up issues to resolve. They ate me alive. It was the best lay I've had.

But that was before Ava and Vaniity.

Ave Devine, if you don't know, is to porn what Lionel Messi is to football. She is everything. An absolute freak, who without a second thought will start sucking off a group of fans in the middle of a crowded convention hall. I had met with her before, taking full advantage of her escort services while I was living in Las Vegas. We actually got to know each other and I took her for drinks outside of the 'professional' relationship. There is no act with Ava, she is an absolute animal. You never feel like a punter, yes you're parting with a bit of cash, but it absolutely feels like a wild hookup each time. After one session we were talking about fantasies, she asked mine and without missing a beat I said "You and Vaniity." Her eyes lit up. She told me how much she would love that and that she knew (and loved) Vaniity. We talked a bit about how such a evening would go, fucked like rabbits and she left.

Two years later, I'm living just outside London and I got the following email.

"Hi Steve, long time.

Hope you're doing OK. I'm doing a scene in Prague on the 18th and am stopping over night in London. I'd love to catch up!

Love you

Ava"

The 'love you' sent my heart going. It was meant platonically but I loved her too. Despite meeting Ava at least a dozen times I never stopped being starstruck. Her warmth, her compassion, her enormous fucking tits. I would chop off a leg to catch up with her.

"Hi Ava, far too long!

I'm sure I can squeeze you in ;)

Amazing to hear from you.

Love you too

Steve"

We exchanged a few more emails and made arrangements. The plan was we'd grab some food have a few drinks and, her words, have some fun. Nothing explicitly sexual was said and I thought it was crass to ask. In all honesty, if nothing happened I would have been happy, I was just chuffed to hear from her.

But that doesn't mean I didn't shower like my life depended on it before I was going to meet up with Ava Fucking Devine. There wasn't a inch of me (in or out) that wasn't squeaky clean.

.....................................................................

The hotel bar was extremely lavish. Whatever studio Ava was shooting for in Prague was apparently one of the more generous ones. It was quiet though, a few couples, some singles, a girl behind the bar preparing cocktails. I half wondered if they were all waiting to take a pornstar on the town too.

Just as I was about to order a second pint a text came through.

"Room 282 x"

Fucking jackpot. Looks like dinner and a night on the town was off. I had had the presence of mind to eat something before hand just incase Ava pulled something like this.

I all but sprinted to the lift (which took a lifetime) and through the corridors of the second floor. I got to Room 282, composed myself, practiced my best smolder and knocked on the door. And of course she opened it wearing nothing but a big grin.

"You're not even dressed!? We're supposed to going out!" I exclaimed trying to contain my pant shitting excitement.

"We're not going anywhere baby" she purred as she grabbed my collar and pulled me inside.

Once inside she launched me onto the bed and ordered me to blindfold myself with a particularly feminine domino mask. I'm not really one for the dom thing but at that moment I would have jumped into a vat of acid if she'd asked me. I tied the mask to my face and tried to listen for any clues as to what I was in for. I couldn't hear chains so that was a plus.

"If you're going to steal my kidney I've only got one and it isn't great." I joked.

"Just sit there and don't leave."

"Nah, I think I'll take off."

I did what I could to pretend I couldn't hear the other person coming out of the bathroom. I was sure whoever was trying their best, but the giggling immediately gave the game away. I racked my brain thinking who could be waiting for me. Ava once told me she wanted to fuck a father and son so I said a quick prayer that my Dad wasn't about to walk out.

"Guess who?" came a familiar voice as two soft hands replaced the mask.

"You are fucking kidding me" I whispered as I pulled the hands away from my eyes.

There she was. Vaniity. The woman who changed everything.

She had never looked hotter. She wore an incredibly sexy red lace lingerie set with a barely there see through robe. Her hair was lighter than usual further accentuating her flawless Latin features. Those dimples were in full display as she laughed at my dopey, stupefied face. She had the body of a twenty year old which drew my hands in without a thought and the sight of the bulge in her thong nearly had me passing out.

"Surprise!" She laughed "Happy Birthday!"

My head was spinning so fast it took me a minute to realise it wasn't my birthday.

"It's not my birthday." I blurted out, cringing at how uncool I was sounding.

Ava covered her face, "I'm sorry baby." She said blushing, "I told a little white lie. It's not his birthday, I just really wanted you to say yes."

Vaniity laughed and smacked Ava on the leg. "You're so bad! You said he was cute, of course I'd say yes. Well happy birthday anyway." She took my, still slack jawed, face in her hand and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"It's very nice to meet you. I'm a fig ban."

Fig ban!? I'm such a twat!

Vaniity laughed again. "A big fan? Thank you baby. What do you like best about me?"

Before I had chance to answer Ava jumped in, possibly saving me from further embarrassment.

"Im sorry but I'm going to explode if someone doesn't put a cock in my mouth." She declared with a manic, cock hungry glint in her eye. God bless Ava Devine.

I needed no further encouragement. Shaking off the star struck porn nerd and taking the lead I took Ava by the hand and brought her to her knees in front of Vaniity's stiffening cock. She gave me a wink and took it in her mouth. I stood behind Vaniity reaching around to gently masturbate her as Ava moved down to her balls. The two of us began undressing her. As sexy as her outfit was I needed access to every inch of her. I pulled her hair and began kissing her neck. She moaned and giggled as I slid her robe off and undid her bra, sliding my hands across her breasts. I undressed, threw my clothes across the room and continued kissing Vaniity's neck and back, slowly working my way down to her firm round butt.

I had to stifle a laugh at how different Ava and I were approaching this. I was going for sensual while Ava was sucking on Vaniity like there was a gold medal in it. I decided to match her tempo, spread Vaniity's cheeks and shoved my tongue into her asshole. She gasped at the sudden entry and grabbed the back of my head and forced my face deeper while fucking Ava's mouth. I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

With my face buried between her cheeks I began reaching between her legs for Ava. After clumsily groping her I found her soaking pussy and started fingering her.

"Fuck yes!" She yelled "Put your fingers in my cunt. More!" I put four fingers deep inside her and she grabbed my cock and started furiously wanking me.

We could have been doing this for five minutes or fifty. It was impossible to tell, but it was ecstasy.

But I'm not a professional and when the aching in my jaw finally became too much I gave Vaniity a smack on the ass and collapsed onto the bed. The two girls joined me, laying either side of me in my arms, Vaniity slowly and firmly stroking my cock while Ava gently squeezed my balls. The three of us lay, kissing and exploring each other for a further ten our fifteen minutes before Vaniity made her way down and took me in her mouth and Vaniity climbed onto my face.

Vaniity wasted no time in going to town on my cock. She held it tight in her lips and ran her mouth up and down the shaft massaging it with her tongue. Every twenty seconds or so she would plunge down taking every inch of me to the back of her throat. The pressure and the sound of her gagging was almost too much to take but I managed to hold it in. If I came now, I'd never forgive myself.

But while Vaniity was working me like a demon, the kissing and cuddling seemed to have mellowed Ava somewhat. She wasn't trying to crush my head between her legs, instead she was slowly rubbing her pussy over my face while running her hands through my hair. She looked astonishing, grinning at me over her 36E tits. I reached up grabbed as much of them as I could, running my thumbs over her rock hard nipples. I worked her sopping cunt, alternating between forcing my tongue in and out and circling her clit. She moaned as my tonguing got faster and faster. The harder Vaniity sucked my cock, the harder I sucked Ava's clit. When I finally couldn't hold it anymore I threw Ava off me and jumped off the bed.

I needed a drink, so I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Ava wolf whistled after me and Vaniity burst out laughing. The image of them lying next to each other giggling in the soft light nearly made me shoot my load. They were indescribably hot. I shared the bottle and they both took big gulps before discarding it and beckoning me back.

"Vaniity, Fuck her in the ass." I commanded.

Ava's face lit up and in a heartbeat she was on all fours, her perfect round ass stuck high in the air. Vaniity gave me a salute, knelt behind her and started absolutely hammering Ava's asshole. My intention was to relax for a bit and direct the two of them but that lasted twenty seconds before I jumped back onto the bed and shoved my cock into Ava's waiting mouth.

Playtime was over. With a handful of her hair in my fist I forced her head down further onto my dick. She gagged and spat and yelled what I think was "I fucking love it!"

"Yes you do, you fucking whore!" Vaniity shouted back "You love that fucking cock. You love these fucking cocks don't you, you nasty fucking slut!"

I was dreaming. I must have been dreaming.

I pulled Vaniity towards me and kissed her deeply while we plowed our fuck toy. She tasted absolutely amazing as she explored my mouth with her tongue. We interlocked our hands as we kissed, it was actually quite romantic, if you ignored all the profanity Ava was screaming at us.

"I need two. I need two cocks in me. I need both your cocks in me!" She commanded. With the precision and style that only only a professional pornstar could manage Vaniity rolled herself over, manoeuvred Ava into reverse cowgirl and continued fucking her ass.

Ava held her legs open as she bounced up and down on Vaniity. I knelt in front her and slid myself into her pussy.

"My ass baby. I need it in my ass!"

In it went!

"Fuck my ass! Both of you fuck my fucking asshole!"

If you've never been involved in a double anal before its really fucking difficult. I kept popping out because I couldn't match Vaniity's rhythm. Fortunately, Ava was an experienced cockwhore. She held my waist in place and took control, grinding up and down on both our cocks. The pressure was unbelievable, the feeling of Vaniity's dick sliding against mine as Ava clenched her asshole around us was euphoric. I leant over and kissed her, pressing my full weight against her. The sweat was pouring off the three of us and her face glistened with it. Ava swore, and growled and screamed as we fucked her and dug her nails into my ass cheeks. It hurt like hell but spurned me on.

When I could no longer ignored the stitch burning in my stomach I pushed myself to my feet, pulled them both to the floor and forced their faces to my cock. They attacked it like a pair of lionesses. They slobbered and deep throated me, taking turns forcing each others head down onto me. I could feel my cock hitting the back of their throats, contracting around me with each thrust. They were giving me the full pornstar experience. Suddenly Vaniity was behind me and thrust her tongue up my asshole. I screamed with shock and pleasure and reached back to hold her head in place. She was ravenous, plunging her tongue in an out and lapping all around my hole. They feeling was outrageous, and I knew what I was being primed for.

"Have you ever taken cock before baby?" She asked.

'Sort of' was the answer. I own a vibrating butt plug and use it when I can be bothered to... 'prepare myself'. I had sucked a few friends off in college but the one time I tried to take one in my ass, it was just too much. He was enormous and I couldn't take it past the head. I've had cold feet since, but right now if that guy wanted to fist me to his elbow I don't think I would stopped it.

"You're the first. Fuck me." I whispered.

I felt her finger probe my asshole, push inside and instantly start massaging my prostate. I could never understand why men were so squeamish about this. The feeling is unbelievable. Too much in fact. I wasn't going to last if Ava kept trying to suck my dick off. I pulled her up to me and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Are you ready to be fucked baby? Is this what you wanted?" She asked in between kisses.

"Yes" is all I could managed.

I heard Vaniity spit into her hand and rub it over her cock. She gently pushed me forward so my ass was sticking up. My face ended up buried in Ava's pussy again and Vaniity slowly slide her cock into my ass.

"Jesus" I moaned into Ava's cunt as I felt my hole expand. She pushed all the way and held it, lightly scramming and kissing my back.

"Are you ready baby?" Vaniity cooed. "Tell me if you want me to stop."

"Fuck me, I need it, fuck me."

She started slowly, rhythmically rocking back and forwarded as I ate Ava. It didn't take long for me to get used to the sensation and I was asking for more. She paced it well but I needed it harder. I needed it deep.

"Give it to me!" I yelled.

Vaniity giggled. Then she gave it to me.

If you're a fan of Vaniity you know that she is famous for fucking like a god damn jackhammer and I got the premium service. She tore me in half as she pounded me into submission and forced me face into Ava's cunt. With each thrust her cock collided with my G spot bringing me closer and closer to the brink. With a strength that took me by surprise Vaniity put an arm around my waist and the other around my throat and hoisted me forward so I was lying on Ava. Ava wrapped her legs around us both, guiding me into her pussy, and for what felt like a lifetime we fucked in that chain, wrapped around each other, in each other, it was unreal. The two of them had even stopped with the 'porn' talk, instead kissing me and each other as we fucked. If I could have just lived in that room with the two of them I would have. Ava squeezed my cock as I fucked her pussy and Vaniity's cock grew ever stiffer in my asshole. The moaning that had quietened started to grow again as Vaniity started fucking me harder and harder, in turn forcing me into Ava quicker and harder.

"Oh my God!" I yelled. I could feel it coming, I had edged for a fortnight and felt like I was going to pass out.

"That's it baby" cooed Vaniity. "Cum for us baby!"

Ava unwrapped herself from my legs and arms and made her way to my cock, immediately deep throating me.

It was too much and I came. I came so hard I couldn't even speak. I came so hard it made that time I spunked over those divorcees feel like a moderate sneeze. I grabbed Ava by the shoulders to steady myself. I was still cumming, pumping jizz into her mouth. Ava moaned her approval and winked at me. I finished unloading and turned to jelly. My legs were gone and I collapsed onto the bed.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" I gasped as I manged to get some air.

That lasted about three seconds before Vaniity shoved her cock into my throat. I wanted everything she was about to give me. I sucked and gagged as she fucked my face. It wasn't long before she pulled my head back and screamed as she shot ropes of warm thick cum into my mouth. When she was done she gave me a cheeky slap, said thank you and collapsed next to me. Little did I know but Ava hadn't swallowed and kissed me deeply mixing the two loads in my mouth. Vaniity joined in the three way snog and we snowballed the cum, rubbing it all over each others faces and in our hair.

I was done. Completely done. If someone had come if with a gun I wouldn't have been able to lift a finger. We kept softly kissing until we fell asleep.

.........................................

The next morning was bittersweet. I woke up next to Ava Devine and Vaniity... but I also I had to say goodbye to Ava Devine and Vaniity. We each showered and said our goodbyes, I asked them to marry me which they enthusiastically agreed to (I was deadly serious), we shared a kiss and I left.

I spent the afternoon in a daze, half wondering if I'd dreamt the whole thing. I watched a film, played some playstation all the while replaying the previous night in my head. Then an email notification popped up.

"Hi Stevie!

Last night was wild. Thank you so much!

We got here OK, just settling in.

We get back to London on the 18th and our flight home is on the 20th... can you handle two days of us? x

Love you

A and V"

God bless Ava Devine