A Noble Cause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some men were a little more respectful with their time with Jessica. They gently ran their hands over her skin, cupping the pale woman's ample breasts, caressing her hair, or gently playing with her face. A few more were rougher - they picked up Jessica, dangled her upside down, smacked her taut ass, and spread her legs. Captain Barone was insistent that Jessica's 'value' be preserved - and none of the men tried anything explicitly sexual with her. After all, Jessica was potential merchandise to this crew - and they knew that any profits made from selling Jessica would be split amongst the crew.

Jessica was currently sitting in the lap of one of the rowers when she began to wake back up. At first, she thought she was getting pawed at by a bear - the rower was a large man, and his hands were able to grab a lot of Jessica at once. It took a little longer before she realized that she was being groped by someone; she was dealing with a throbbing headache from being knocked around the whole day. She groaned softly, feebly slapping away at the man's wandering hands. "Stop..." she muttered.

"Captain, she's awake!" The rower exclaimed, still cupping his hands over Jessica's tits.

Barone had been reclining in the small lean-to that served as his captain's quarters. He stepped out on deck to see the naked noblewoman weakly writhing in the rower's lap.

"Heh, took her long enough. Just hold her head steady and put some pressure on his neck. She'll go out like a light," the captain exclaimed calmly.

"No... don't..." Jessica said feebly.

"You don't want to? Well, up to you, then," the captain addressed the rower.

"I want to see her go limp," the rower rumbled.

"Of course you do! It's some of the best fun in the world!" Barone smiled.

"It isn't," Jessica shook her head weakly, although she was already resigned to her fate.

The large man braced her head with one hand and then applied pressure to her throat. The rower was strong, and within just a few seconds, Jessica's vision went dark. She hadn't even been able to attempt to fight, she was too exhausted and groggy to do more than just succumb. Her head leaned back limply against the man's hand, and with an approving nod from the captain, he released his hold on the gorgeous woman.

"Good, that should keep her out long enough," Barone smiled. He glanced up at the sky, judging where the sun was. It had lowered significantly in the sky, and he raised an eyebrow. "Well, I'd say that the good people of your little village are running out of time to come rescue you, Jessica!"

He stood out to the stern of the ship, facing towards the small port town. There was a small ship that seemed to be headed towards them, and it was in a hurry. Barone could tell it wasn't sailing entirely straight, the oars were choppy. "Maybe she'll be free to go, after all," he thought to himself.

He judged that it would be maybe 10 minutes before the small ship rendezvoused with his speedy vessel. His estimation was correct. As the ship approached, he could recognize Piers on one of the lead oars, pulling as fast as he could. Barone leaned forward, calling out to the smaller fishing boat. "I hope you brought me my money," he called out, his voice carrying easily.

Whatever Piers said in response was lost to the wind at first. Barone motioned to his crew to help pull the fishing boat alongside. Piers was the first man onto the enemy ship, holding a large, heavy bag. "I brought you your money, you filthy pirate. Let her go!"

"Now, now, manners!" Barone chuckled. He took the bag from Piers' hands. "I trust you won't mind if I count this first." He pulled the bag open and looked inside. "Doesn't seem to be a lot of gold here," he wondered.

"Not everyone in town has the big coins. People gave what they could. We couldn't let you take Lady Jessica," Piers blurted.

Barone nodded, only half listening. "Well, it looks like you did bring enough to buy her back from me. Shame, had to say, I was getting a little excited to see her up on the auction block. I would have loved to see her realize she can be bought, just like anything in this world. Although, I suppose she'll realize that soon enough."

"Dirk," he called to one of his crew. "Bring the Lady and her things over here. We'll give her back to her people."

The crewman easily lifted up Jessica's naked body and brought her over to where Piers stood, half aghast and half excited, being able to see the beautiful lady up close. He later wondered if he should feel guilty for that. But he accepted Jessica's body from the pirate's crewman, gently carrying her back and setting her gently in the bottom of the fishing boat. He took her things next - he would redress Jessica as they sailed back. He wanted to spare the Lady any more embarrassment.

"Pleasure doing business with you," Barone called cheerfully, jingling the big bag of coins that Piers had put together.

The small man didn't say anything in response to the slaver. He cut the ties to the larger vessel, and ordered the three other men he brought with to row back as fast as possible. He had saved Jessica in the end, but he knew all too well that this was very much his fault. He hoped he could somehow apologize to the stunning woman.

~ The End ~

12