Hacker

Story Info
Hacker gets even with cheating wife.
1.3k words
3.93
32.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a hacker. I guess I should start with that part first. I work a day job as an IT manager at a local insurance company. I am a quiet and unassuming person. Most people think I am nice. I guess my wife felt I was a wimp and started cheating on me.

I was sitting at home waiting for her to show up after another 'girls' night out.' I knew that was bullshit and had the proof in my hands to prove it. I had already gotten over the fact she was cheating on me emotionally. I guess I was never really good with emotions anyway. My hero had always been Spock. No emotions. So, I was sitting there drinking a glass of wine waiting to confront her when she finally showed up.

"What are you doing up? I told you I would be out late with the girls."

"Yes, but I felt we needed to talk."

"Talk? About what?"

"Well for starters how about the fact that there are no girls at your girl's night out? I mean I know that you don't actually go out per se, instead you go to a motel and your boss screws your brains out."

She looked at me and finally smiled.

"Well, I am glad it's finally out. I was getting tired of hiding it anyway."

"So, you admit it? Ok, I guess you will be filing then?"

"Filing?"

"Yes, for divorce."

"I am not going to divorce you. I like your money paying the bills."

"Well then, I guess I will simply have to file then."

She laughed.

"And when you do, I will rape you in the divorce."

"Well, I am glad to see the real you finally. I guess we will see what happens." I got up and calmly walked out of the house. My bags were already in my car. I had moved out all of my things over the last few days and was staying in a motel until my new apartment was ready. I grabbed some KFC on my way to the motel. I loved it when it was cold also.

Two days later she was served with her divorce papers. I guess she was surprised even though I had told her I wouldn't put up with the situation. Oh well, some people just cannot stand reality. She ranted and raved at me when she called me. She then hung up and I was kind of glad I had already taken all my things from the house. I had a feeling if my stuff was still there it wouldn't have been a good thing.

The daily phone calls increased to several times a day. I kept my cell phone turned off to avoid the noise. She got a lawyer and tried to fight it. I had filed under irreconcilable differences and therefore didn't need to prove anything. Her lawyer tried to stall.

In our first court case he asked for counseling. My lawyer, who was much better than her lawyer, informed the judge that that would be a waste of time. He showed the judge several pictures of my wife with other men. Her boss liked to share her with bigger clients. After the third picture, the judge decided that counseling would be a waste of time.

She wanted half of everything. When she saw how little it was, she balked. She knew there was more money and said so. I produced bank statements from the past year showing there wasn't. She said there was a brokerage account. I showed her it was empty. Safety deposit box? Full of personal papers, no money. A search through some databases showed her lawyer there were no other accounts in my name anywhere. My 401 was the same size as hers. Her pay was virtually the same as mine. The house, well it wasn't in either of our names, we were simply renters.

Every move she made in court was countered. All she accomplished was raising the fees the lawyers got. Finally, after a year of fighting, she finally caved in, and the divorce was finalized. She got a small apartment not far from her work. I bought a nice house on the beach. The view was great.

I quit my job and went to work for myself doing the same thing as before but with several companies instead of just one. My old company was my first client. They were now paying me much more for the job than had been reported before.

It was a year after the divorce was final that her troubles started to escalate. Her affair with her boss had cost her boss his marriage. His ex-wife had pictures of their affair and took him to the cleaners in the divorce. His hidden account in the Caymans was discovered and the judge threw the book at him for trying to hide it. He denied any knowledge of it, but it was in his name. So he went to jail, lost his family, and lost his job. The new boss was not into women at all, so no easy ride for my ex.

Her car kept giving her trouble and no amount of time in a garage would find out why. All the mechanic could determine was it was a crappy car. He complained to her about the new cars and their computers being the first sign of the apocalypse. My ex just paid him again and hoped the car would get her to the car lot.

At the car lot she learned she had lousy credit and couldn't qualify for a loan. This surprised her. Her credit had been wonderful before the divorce. She drove her car back to the apartment. The lights were out when she got there. Seems she had not paid her electric bill for several months. She knew she had. She got into an argument with the customer support representative from the electric company. She checked her mobile app and found no record of ever having paid her electric bill. She also saw that she had not paid her rent for the last three months and knew her landlord would be knocking really quick. The sad part was the money for the bills was not in the account either. It had simply disappeared. She called her parents and even though they were skeptical of her explanation, they agreed to let her move back in with them. Her dad and brother came over and helped her move out of the apartment.

She got a ticket the following week for driving with expired insurance. She showed the cop her insurance card which showed it was current. He told her that he would cut her a break and not charge her with false documents and gave her just one ticket.

Her bank put a freeze on her cards. Seems her identity had been stolen and her cards were being used to buy all sorts of things overseas. They wouldn't make her pay for the charges, but she had to go into the bank, with multiple forms of ID to prove who she was and get a new card.

The following week, her neanderthal brother who had beat me up for divorcing his sweet pure little sister was arrested and charged with possession of child pornography. Seems an anonymous tip led to him, and his laptop was searched finding thousands and thousands of pictures of underage little boys.

Her father was arrested at work for embezzlement. He worked for an investment company, and he had apparently been stealing from his clients for several years. The records were all found when the company was purchased by another company, and it ran a full forensic audit of all the books and records.

Her father was sentenced to 10 years as was her brother. The lawsuit against her father emptied her family's savings. A week after their going to prison she got an email from an unknown sender all it said was: who got raped now?