A Noble Deal

Story Info
A noblewoman makes a deal with a dragon to get a heir.
6.1k words
4.51
15.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This work is part of my "Obsidian's Hoard of Lovers" series, a loose collection of stories that all involve a dragon's romantic escapades. They are not meant to be read in any particular order, but if you like what you see here, there's more to be found in my profile.

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know down in the comments.

Enjoy!

______________

Gloria sat at her balcony, her gaze lost in the horizon. It was a gentle summer night, and the air was still warm enough for her to feel comfortable in her flowing blue summer dress.

She was pensive, her blue eyes lost in the depths of her own mind. Was she really going to do it?

It felt utterly insane, but at the same time, like a very appealing idea.

Her hands caressed the scroll she had been given by her friend, its arcane words still laced with power and ready to be let loose into the world.

It was not a powerful spell, but it didn't need to be, it just needed to contact the right party.

She took a deep breath, and put her hand on the scroll, focusing like she had been shown by the person that gave it to her.

In her mind, she uttered a missive to be delivered, and after a moment of stillness, the magic of the scroll died down.

Gloria asked herself if it had worked, but she probably wouldn't know for some time, it was unlikely they could reply to her within the day.

She walked back into her bedroom and started getting ready for bed.

After finding a comfortable blouse, the tall noblewoman undressed by her bedroom mirror, her gorgeous body reflected in its surface.

She was not a young girl any more, but she thought she still had her charm. Her hands followed her sides, hips, and belly, and she pouted at the fact that she had built some fat of her. She wasn't pudgy or flabby by any extent of the imagination, but she was finding it harder to keep as trim as she was when younger, which annoyed her to no end, no matter how many of her acquaintances told her she was still stunning regardless of her changes.

Also, had her breasts got bigger? They were a nightmare to work around clothes, making everything not skintight look like a sack. She grabbed the plump mammaries trying to figure it out, they were already much bigger than her petite hands and the last thing she needed is for them to be even more of a weight on her back.

She took off the earrings from her ears, twitchy and mobile as they were. Growing up, she had been extremely uncomfortable because of their peculiar, bovine nature, and she tried to hide them under her hair. Same thing with her little horns and tail.

But nowadays, she didn't care. They were showing her lineage, and she had loved her kind and caring grandfather, so she started wearing clothes that showed her cow-like tail and never hid her horns or ears any more.

As she was putting on the blouse and brushing her hair, she was startled by a knock on the door of her terrace.

This was a third floor on a walled castle, what on the realms could be knocking up here?

She heard it again, another knock, and even more surprisingly, a voice coming from outside.

"Milady, I believe you wanted to see me?" said a voice unlike anything Gloria had ever heard. It sounded like the soft rumble of a mountain, and while it wasn't threatening, it made her feel small and weak.

"Who... who goes there?" she dared ask, trying to keep her composure.

The voice talked again, calmly and in a soft tone.

"You called for me, my lady. I'm Obsidian."

Gloria went pale. The dragon Obsidian had answered her message? Already?

And he was here?!

"Lord Obsidian! I am so sorry, but I did not expect you so soon! I was getting ready for bed," she said while hurriedly putting on a cardigan over her blouse.

"I can come back another time, apologies if I'm inconveniencing you," the voice said, reassuring her.

Gloria hurriedly opened the door to the terrace, and as she did so, her eyes met with the red, fiery orbs that were Obsidian's.

The dragon had assumed a humanoid shape, otherwise she suspected he wouldn't have fitted there.

His body was not unlike that of a well-built and muscular human, but he was covered in smooth obsidian black scales, hence his name, she thought.

The general body shape was the only thing human about him, though. His head was reptilian in shape, like a mix of a short snoutut alligator with an iguana or similar. He had three horns, one at the front of his snout, like a rhinoceros, and two long ones that protruded backwards from the sides of his forehead.

His eyes were his most striking feature, they glowed with an orange or reddish light, almost like magma.

She could see an iris in them, golden and brilliant, but mostly obscured by the swirling colours of his eyes.

His hands and feet had thick fingers with retractable claws, and a pair of majestic bat-like wings hung from his back.

Gloria, with a quick curious glance, noticed that while naked, there were no genitals visible on him, though he had a noticeable bulge on his crotch.

She averted her eyes quickly, as she didn't want to be rude.

As he saw her in the dim light of the terrace, he made a courteous bow, which she responded with a curtsey, almost out of instinct.

"My lady, thank you for receiving me at this hour, but I reiterate I can come back another time if you prefer," he said, Gloria catching a glimpse of his sharp teeth as his mouth moved.

"No, please," she said, inviting him in, "I'm the one that called you, and honestly, I'd rather discuss things sooner rather than later."

Obsidian smiled at her and crouched to come inside, the door frame a tad too low for Gloria herself, and he was at least a head taller than her.

She rarely felt small, being usually taller than most men, so this was novel for her. The noblewoman had to admit she found it attractive, regardless of her guest's odd appearance.

"I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in my chambers, but

I can fetch us some wine or call the servants for some refreshments," she said, trying to be the best host possible.

The dragon smiled at her and glanced at the bottle on her table, one that she had brought before in case she fancied a drink while reading.

"Please my lady, do not bother your staff so late, this wine will do fine while we discuss," he said, giving her a lovely smile that she didn't think possible with his rather imposing appearance.

Gloria smiled back and poured them a couple of glasses. She then tried to sit next to him in the most polite way possible, keeping her nervousness in check.

After both taking a few sips, Obsidian took the initiative and got straight to business.

"My lady, you did include your proposal on the magical message you sent my way, but please, I would rather hear things from you in person now, to make sure nothing was lost or misinterpreted," he said, his eyes almost piercing through her.

Gloria took another sip of her wine, her guest was making her feel... odd, not threatened, though she definitely felt small and harmless compared to him, giddy was probably the best word to describe it, something she hadn't felt since she was younger, like a teenage girl talking with the cool and handsome kid she had a small crush on.

"Lord Obsidian, as you know, I'm the baroness of these lands," she took a moment to arrange her next words in her head, "they were a gift to my grandmother for her service as an adventurer, so she and my grandfather settled here and since then, my family has managed this land as best as possible."

Obsidian nodded along, listening carefully.

"I'm currently the last heir of theirs as sadly my parents had no other children, my mother was not fond of them and only had me out of familial duty, and my aunts and uncles have all gone to other lands in their own adventures or sadly passed away," her gaze turned down toward the smooth marble table, Obsidian's gaze making her feel tingly, for lack of a better word.

"Currently, I'm under great pressure to produce an heir," she said, the words sounding uncomfortable in her mouth, "and please don't get me wrong, I am no prude, but through my life I've not had many romantic endeavours."

"How come?, if you don't mind me asking, my lady," said Obsidian, doing his best to keep the conversation going.

Gloria swirled the wine in her glass, lost in thought for a second before answering.

"I honestly don't know. Too busy with life, I guess?" she took a short sip of her cup and looked back at her guest, his eyes locked with hers again, and she felt a jolt go through her spine, giving her goosebumps.

"I've had flings, mostly with people from the village and staff here at the castle," she sighed as she tried to get comfortable in her chain, she was feeling very warm all of a sudden, probably the wine.

"But I've never had a relationship that would have been appropriate for my title, I guess, I just have never fancied any nobleman or lady that I've met. Not that way at least," she finished her wine with a long swig, not very ladylike, but she felt she could be honest with her guest.

Obsidian smiled back at her, and reclined on his chair, the light of the dim lamps in the room reflecting off his marvellous scales, making him look almost like a gem in Gloria's eyes.

"I understand, my lady, it's fair," he leaned forward, and for a second Gloria thought he was going to pounce on her, "but why me? You could make a deal such as this with any nobleman."

She thought about the best way to explain it, and straightened herself on her chair before responding.

"Lord Obsidian, you are a dragon, if you pardon my obvious observation, and as such are not bound to the rules of the land like I am," she said, in her best diplomatic tone, "and yet, you are powerful, your influence extends all the way here, and many pledge loyalty directly to you."

"If you were to sire my heir, no one would dare challenge them for this land, afraid of incurring your wrath, and it would save me from a boring and undesired marriage of convenience," she stood up, and looked out the window towards the land and people she wanted to keep safe from the predations of others, "I also have it on good information that you care not about titles or ruling like an overlord, so I feel your connection to this place would be good for all," she turned to her guest, trying to maintain her composure while look at his hypnotic eyes, "does it make sense?"

Obsidian stood up, and slowly walked towards her. He was so big compared to her in this shape, his chest was wide and inviting, and Gloria wished she could press her face against it and his embrace.

To her shock, and almost as if he was reading her mind, he gently pulled her towards him and held her against his chest, he was deliciously warm, and his scales were smooth and soft to the touch, despite their obvious sturdiness.

He wrapped his arms around her and caressed her long black hair, letting her bask in his warmth. Gloria felt safe and happy in his arms, and felt her tension fade away as if a myriad of knots were being disentangled.

"You've been under such stress, my lady," he said, still caressing her hair gently with his claws, "it would be my honour to help you."

He held her face in one hand, and lovingly lifted it, so their eyes met again, his smile made her heart flutter, she felt like a teenage girl with her crush once more, and part of her just wanted to drop on her knees and worship him.

"Thank you, my lord," she said, trying to contain her bubbling desires, "what would you ask in return?"

Obsidian gave her a pleasant smile and kissed her forehead, which made her melt like butter in his hands.

"My lady, I will get to lay with you and also potentially make a wonderful friend and lover," he slowly removed her cardigan, exposing the fair and silky skin of her arms to the gentle light of the room.

"I cannot think of a better reward than that," he moved the tip of his claws over the skin of her back, caressing her spine and shoulder blades, and Gloria could not hold back a soft moan of delight.

She bit her lip sensually, and started caressing his firm chest, her breasts feeling hot and tingly as she pressed them against him.

"Will you take me tonight then, my lord?" she said, her body now burning for the handsome dragon in her room.

"It will be my honour, my lady," and as he said it he moved his lips to meet hers. Their kiss was gentle at first, lips tasting and exploring each other, but as the seconds went by the kisses turned more fiery, Gloria opening her mouth invitingly for his long and prehensile tongue, which explored every inch of her mouth while her hands reached to his back side and squeezed his firm rear.

Obsidian didn't waste time either, and gently removed the blouse from her shoulders, making it flop to the ground like a waterfall of silk. He admired Gloria's body with his magma-like eyes, making her feel as if she was about to sizzle and burn.

His clawed hands explored her sides, her rear and her back, slowly turning her around, so he could fondle her sensitive and full breasts that barely fit on his hand despite his size.

He lovingly nibbled her twitchy ears and played with her tail, making her give out an uncharacteristic slutty moan.

"I love your ears and tail, my lady, they are so cute and sensual," he said, his tongue exploring her right ear while her body started to twitch and shiver.

"Thank you, my lord," she said in between gasps, "my grandfather was a minotaur, and I'm proud to carry a bit of him still."

Feeling more comfortable, she guided his left hand towards her crotch, all while she rubbed her soft and delicious rear against his burning nethers.

"That's so sweet," he said, his fingers parting her lower lips as he looked for her tiny and sensitive clit. "You're such a cute little moo, my lady."

In any other circumstances, she would have found this offensive and off-putting, but Obsidian's genuine loving tone made her smile at the moniker.

"Can you keep a secret, my lord?" she said, relaxing in his hands and letting him enjoy her body.

"But of course, my lady," the dragon said while slipping a finger into her rather ravenous pussy, eliciting a delighted moan from Gloria.

"When I was little, I did moo on occasion, especially when I was content and happy in my grandfather's big arms. I stopped because other children made fun of me."

Her hands caressed his as he groped and fingered her, jolts of delight making her body arch against his.

Obsidian moved his snout closer to her lips and kissed her again. Gloria indulged his lips and tongue with hers, using her right hand to stroke the scales on his cheeks.

"That sounds incredibly cute, my lady. I hope my company tonight brings that bit of childhood joy back," and as he said so, he grabbed her body by slipping another finger in and rubbing his wrist against her mound.

This made Gloria's legs shiver, and she would have fallen to her knees if it wasn't for his firm grasp.

She looked at him with dreamy eyes and bit her lip sensually.

"Honestly, lord Obsidian, I wish so too," and she planted another kiss on his lips, this time she was the one pushing her tongue into his mouth, tasting his ivory sharp teeth and his long muscular tongue.

The dragon purred at her happiness, and to Gloria's dismay removed his fingers from inside her.

He dragged them slowly towards her belly, over her womb, and started tracing something on it while whispering an incantation.

It felt pleasant and warm, so Gloria relaxed in his arms as he did so, still stroking his scales and rubbing her silky rear against his burning crotch.

As he finished his incantation, Gloria felt a jolt inside her loins and as if everything from her pussy lips to her womb had been sucked into oblivion itself.

She felt empty inside, emptier than she ever did, as if there was a vacuum in her very soul that could only be filled by something phallic ravaging her, taking her completely and breeding her like an animal.

Her body shivered in Obsidian's arms, and she looked at the dragon both worried and more aroused than she had ever been in her life.

"My lord! Something is wrong, I feel so empty, it's painful," she said while grabbing the flesh over her mound.

Obsidian lifted her in his arms as if she weighted nothing, and carried her towards the bed.

"Do not worry, my lady, it's just a spell," he said while laying her on the silken sheets of the bed.

"I wanted to make sure the deed would be done, so I cast a fertility spell on you. Now you are sure to be with child before the end of the night, but it does have some side effects."

He moved atop her, looking at her from above with his fiery eyes like a predator ready to devour her.

If Gloria hadn't been so taken by the whole situation, she might have felt some shame, but right now her mind was consumed by the most overwhelming desire she had ever experienced.

Her eyes darted to the dragon's crotch. From a fold onto it, a thick and large exotic phallus had protruded. It was covered in ridges and had a spear-like tapered tip, and at that moment Gloria wanted it more than anything.

Gloria's legs were spread like those of a wanton slut for her partner, her chest heaving from her long breaths, her whole body flustered by utter need.

"Please take me, my lord, I cannot hold any longer, I'm so empty, I need you inside. Please fuck me, pound me, breed me like an animal," she said, her pussy glistening in the dim light next to Obsidian's cock.

The dragon smiled and obliged her, aiming his phallus towards her soaked folds and pushing it in as he lowered his body closer to her.

She moaned incoherently as she grabbed his head with her arms and wrapped herself around him, her legs firmly locked on his back as she pushed him as deep into her body as the universe would let her.

Obsidian growled in delight and held her back, placing one hand behind her head, cradling it, while another firmly grabbed her by the shoulder.

The dragon's cock felt like a hot coal inside her, and her mind was evaporating from the sensation. She clenched her legs harder, making the tip of his cock push into her womb like a spear piercing a heart.

She normally would have found this painful, but the need was too strong right now, the desire the spell had released in her would take everything he had to give to satisfy her.

"This is... quite a reaction to my spell, my lady, not that I'm complaining," the dragon said, settling in and commencing to thrust inside her.

Gloria clawed at his scales and bit his neck like a ravenous animal.

"I think, I had been needing a lover for a while, my lord," she managed to say in between pants.

"Do not concern yourself with it, please, tonight, I'm just a needy woman for you to enjoy," she moaned loudly as her body trembled from the sensation.

Obsidian growled in approval and held her tighter against his body, the rhythmic thrusting of his hips rattled the bed and made Gloria yelp and whine like a feeble needy creature under the dragon's firm scales.

His cock kept slamming against her cervix and pushing into her womb. She had never enjoyed her lovers being this big, but for some reason the pain had completely melted away with the dragon, and it was like she was losing her mind with every thrust.

Her womb was so hungry, her thoughts kept swirling around his cum filling her, assaulting her ovaries and impregnating her like an animal in heat.

She loved it, the idea of being filled, taken, bred.

Was it because of the spell, or was it because today she was actually looking to get knocked up?

Regardless, she was dying for it, and with every slam of the tip of his cock against her womb, her neediness was growing, not waning.

12