A Noble Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fill me, my lord, stain my womb with your cum, breed me, impregnate me, gods I need it," she said with no decorum whatsoever, both ashamed and aroused by her behaviour.

Obsidian growled again in her ear, and spoke to her softly, like a rumbling of the earth before a volcanic eruption.

"Get ready then, little moo, I'm going to fill you with babies like you crave, I'm going to take that womb for my progeny."

Gloria's thoughts started spinning like roulette as he said this, and she clenched her pussy as hard as she could while pressing her hips against his, milking his cock with her innards as if her life depended on it.

Obsidian clenched his jaws and bared his teeth while holding her face against his neck and thrust so deep, Gloria saw stars as his cock slammed against the back of her womb.

A torrent of cum started pouring from his cock into her ravenous insides, and Gloria could feel it as if it was flowing over her very skin.

It flooded her womb like a runaway river, so much so that her belly could not contain it all, and it poured backward into her pussy, spilling onto the sides of his cock and her thighs.

Gloria shook her head and clenched Obsidian closer, trying to stop his cum from dripping out of her.

"No, no, no, please no, I want it all in, I need it all in," she cried begging her lover and the universe itself to hear her plea.

Obsidian continued cumming for her, though, filling her womb further till she felt it could burst, his cock twitching inside her as it dripped every last drop into her.

He looked at her with his magma-like eyes, panting against her lips, caressing her long hair with his claw.

"Well my lady, sometimes there might be some doubt about the effectiveness of a spell, but today I'm pretty certain... that worked," he said, giving her a dirty smile.

And he was right, she couldn't explain how or why, but she could fill his seed spreading itself inside her, conquering every nook and cranny. There was a warmth to it, as if it was penetrating her being as his cock had penetrated her womb. She was with child, or would be shortly. Her womb was taken, and she was overjoyed with it.

But this had awakened something in her, it felt right, wholesome even. It made her feel safe and complete.

"Dare I say, my lady," Obsidian interjected, perhaps once again knowing her thoughts before her, "it seems you have a bit of a breeding fetish."

Her heart skipped a beat as he said so. A breeding fetish? This evoked images of herself with a pregnant belly, or getting fucked hard like before to breed again, and again, and again.

Gloria bit her lip and shifted uncomfortably, her mind racing through these newfound and delicious thoughts.

"Lord Obsidian... you are... more perceptive than I expected," she did a spit take while trying to sound coherent, despite her once again growing arousal, "I didn't know I had such a... preference, but I suspect you may be right."

The dragon gave her a dirty smile, and kissed her tenderly, his cock still hard stirring the mess inside Gloria's womb, making her shiver and moan for him.

"So you're saying that you'd like for me to bring you to my Lair, take you repeatedly for months till you give birth to my little ones, and then repeat the process again and again till the day you die?" His question carried a playful tone, being formulated more to tease her than tempt her, but there was a grain of want in his words.

Gloria's mind felt like it almost exploded as he teased her, her body was once again on fire, and her pussy hungry for more.

"Actually, that does sound dreamy, my lord," she said, averting her eyes out of shame.

Obsidian's face changed to a more serious visage, but he quickly smiled again while looking at her with hungry eyes.

"Don't tempt me, my lady, you must know I do not hoard treasure, but lovers and wives," he said, while kissing her supple breasts.

She gently caressed the back of his head with the tip of her fingers, feeling the softness of his scales and moving towards his smooth horns.

A quiet moan escaped her lips as he licked her nipples, making her giggle nervously, her mind still lost in the fantasy.

"Honestly, Lord Obsidian, if I didn't have a duty to this land, I'd take you on the offer," she said with a wishful tone, "from what I hear, life in your Lair is not bad at all."

He looked up while still enjoying her breasts, which made him look rather cute and silly, less a terrifying dragon, and more a boy with delicious candy.

The dragon smiled at her, slowly lifted one of her legs over his head, rotating her on her side as he did so, while still deep inside her. He then nestled behind her, spooning her tight, his lips kissing her head while he rotated his hips to stir her still delightfully stuffed insides.

Gloria, moaned and whined throughout the whole change of position, enjoying the feeling of his cock still lodged against her cervix. It was a bit painful, but the overwhelming joy of the situation cancelled any desire she might have had to let him pull out.

She happily nestled against him on her side, holding his big clawed hands against her body and her cheek against his forearm. It was dreamy, she felt safe and happy, all her anxiety from the previous days gone.

He finally spoke to her again, with a soft rumbling tone, almost like a purr that seemed to dig straight into her mind.

"My lady, I know your duty to your land and people is great, but you speak as if there are no ways for you to leave this place with your head high," he said, still kissing her head and caressing her hips.

She listened closely, though her hips started moving on their own again, her pussy and womb hungry again for more of him.

He noticed and happily obliged. With his right hand he lifted her thigh and leg, allowing him to push deeper again, his tip penetrating into her womb again, making Gloria bite the pillow to not scream because of how pleasant it was.

She was still stuffed with his cum, and this made the pressure twice as hard in her insides. It felt as if she could burst, but nothing would have convinced her to stop.

As she moaned, Obsidian continued with his previous thought, moving his lips close to her twitchy ear.

"There are several ways you could take your leave... you could nominate someone to administer your holdings for you, you could give away the land to someone you trust, hell, you could turn it over to your people and ask them to select a person or council to rule it on your behalf." He kissed her cheek before continuing, shoving his cock as deep as he could at the same time, making her eyes roll back in delight.

"And regardless of what you chose, I give you my word, this land is now under my protection, and I will not allow anyone to take it without your permission," he turned her head towards his, and planted a long wet kiss on her mouth.

Gloria's head was spinning with delight as her tongue played with his. Was it possible? She never wanted this responsibility, she had chained her whole life to this place and now, she was being offered a way out.

Was the dragon trustworthy? She had researched plenty of him before, and all seemed to indicate that he was, despite some faults, a noble creature and true to his word.

"Lord Obsidian," she said snuggling closed and holding one of his hands against her chest, "you've given me hope and made me a happy woman this night, but this is very sudden," she took a moment to think.

"I want to give this a shot, but before I do, I need you to give me your word that you will protect this land and its people, and also... that you will love and care for me, and that if this new life is not for me, that I can come back with no consequences."

Obsidian purred against her ear, clenching her body harder against his. He kissed her neck and gave her a loving nip.

"My lady, I would do that without an oath, but of course I would give you what you want."

He turned her head on the side again, so his fiery eyes could be locked with hers. Gloria felt as if she was being dragged into the swirling colour of his sclera, utterly mesmerized.

"I swear to you, that I will protect your land and people, always respect your wishes in regard to them, and also I swear to take care of you as one of my wives, love you and if you ever felt like I was not keeping my promise, that you could come back with no consequences."

His lips locked with hers, and Gloria breathed a sigh of relief and desire.

"But, unless you decide to break our arrangement," he said, moving so close his snout touched her nose and his eyes covered all of Gloria's vision, utterly consuming her in the warm twisting colors. "You are mine, my wife, my lover and my treasure," he smiled showing her his teeth again, making her tremble with desire for them to mark her all over.

"Oh, my lord Obsidian," she said, her body about to burst with arousal, "breed me then, fuck me more and fill me with your babies, make my womb yours."

He thrust with his hips so hard, Gloria though he might have actually impaled her on his delicious cock, making her, to her surprise and delight, release a soft cute moo from the back of her throat.

She held a hand to her mouth and giggled, he had made her moo after all.

"Silly little moo," he said, again with a sweet and loving tone that made her feel warm rather than mocked. "Your womb is already mine...."

And with a grin, Obsidian started pounding the hips of his new wife with an intensity that Gloria had never experienced with any lover.

Gloria relaxed in his arms and gave herself to her lover without reservation, enjoying every thrust as while daydreaming of herself heavily pregnant with her Master's progeny.

Master, the word had come to her head with such ease. Was it his aura? Dragons could apparently influence how other creatures in their presence felt and thought without even realizing.

While she mused this in delight, Obsidian placed one of his big hands over her mound again, and grabbed it firmly.

He whispered something arcane into her ear, soft and deep words that carried power and made her feel a pleasant chill down her spine.

She felt a piercing and burning sensation on her mound that extended downwards into her being like roots on a tree, digging deep into her as she whimpered in surprise.

The burning feeling quickly transitioned from painful to oddly pleasant, the tendrils of warmth extending across her being, twisting around her insides, along her skin, into her bones and inside her head.

It made her feel safe, warm and owned. She had been claimed, she thought, as she could now feel her lover more intensely than before, every one of his heartbeats reverberating into her being.

And his cock felt even more delightful. It's like her body had become the perfect place for it, every inch of her pussy wrapped around perfectly like a glove.

Gloria slowly regained her senses, she had been gone a moment with her eyes rolled back and her drool on the pillow.

Obsidian gently caressed his magical brand on her body, which shined with a delicate pink light.

"Does it feel good, my little moo?" he said, intensifying his thrusts as his own orgasm was imminent.

"Oh gods yes, Master," Gloria took a second to groan and savour the words, "I don't know what you have done, but it feels so good."

She bit his arm in pure ecstasy, her teeth unable to make a dent on his scales, not that she wanted to.

Obsidian purred in delight at her words, holding her even closer to his warm chest, wrapping his wings around her.

"I've claimed you, bonded your body to mine," he licked her twitchy ear, "now we will always perceive each other's needs, and following your desires will feel even better than ever."

Gloria moaned against his arm, her body shivering as her orgasms made her lose control against her lover.

"Oh, and as a bonus," Obsidian said with a smirk while pushing his lips close to her ear, "the fertility spell is now permanent."

Her eyes opened wide, staring at him with shock and desire.

"I'm going to knock you up so many times you will lose count...."

She orgasmed again as he said this, her mind filled to the brim with dreams of passionate breeding sessions with her lover.

Her body quivered and spasmed against his, as he once again exploded inside her.

She was full before, now she was overflowing. His cum shot in long streams, absurdly more than any man that Gloria had ever been with.

Her womb hurt from the pressure, but to her surprise, she was enjoying the sensation. It just felt right to be so full, so bloated, as long as it was by him.

It was so much cum that small streams shot from her warm pussy, trying to escape by finding any crevice not taken by her lover's cock.

The brutal overstimulation finally got to her, and still panting and moaning, she closed her eyes, safe in the embrace of her lover, who kept kissing her head and ears while still twitching inside her.

Gloria couldn't remember another night that had brought her such bliss, and she didn't want it to end, but fatigue was making it hard to stay awake.

Obsidian, more aware than ever of her thoughts and emotions, thanks to his brand, helped her get comfortable in his arms and properly wrapped her with his wing, holding it close to her skin as if it was a blanket.

"Rest, my little moo, sleep," he said, caressing her sides to help her relax and drift off, "we will have more time together soon, I promise you."

And with this, Gloria let the night take her, her mind drifting to dreams of the future, perhaps prophetic ones, of her caressing her pregnant belly while relaxing in her Master's lair, reading, writing and looking forward to the day when she'd be bred for him again.

But for now, she slept.

12