A Northern Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay on our backs breathless and started laughing. I felt as light as air. It was a great fuck and I knew it was good for her too. June pulled my head towards her and kissed me on the mouth. "What a great birthday present. I'm not waiting a year for the next one. We have to work something out." I'm glad she was keen on a repeat because I certainly was.

"That would be great," I said as I fondled her tits and my dead cock tried to stir.

We noticed the music had stopped. I could hear a random tapping at the window. I got up and opened it. Jackie was in the forecourt. A stone hit me on the head.

"Hurry up its finished" she said in a loud stage whisper.

June pushed in front of me and shook her bare tits at her sister. "So have we. It was fantastic." I grabbed her tits from behind. My cock nestled between the cheeks of her arse and grew. June felt it.

"Perhaps we should invite her up," I said. I could hear feet on the gravel.

June sighed. "I have to go, Brian. Give me one of those cards." I fished one out of my wallet as she dressed.

"What about these?" I said holding her damp knickers and tights.

"Keep them for me till next time," June said.

She kissed me goodbye, and I slid my hand inside her dress and into her sticky cunt. "God, don't start me off again." She pulled herself away and soon I heard her tiptoeing on the stairs. I switched my light off and watched the departing guests. Taxis picked up most, but a big Land Cruiser with the name of Henry's estate arrived. He staggered into the front seat. June and Jackie opened the back doors and looked up to my window. I could read Jackie's lips, 'You owe me.' I would be more than happy to settle my debt.

I fell into the sleep of the dead but woke about three in the morning, wondering if I had dreamed the entire thing. I thought the black thing on my bed was a cat, and I pulled it to me. It was June's tights and knickers. I inhaled the smell of her and knew it was all real.

***

Betty's knock woke me at eight am and I put the room in order, hiding June's things under the quilt. "There's some breakfast on the tray out here. Don't let it get cold now." She'd left me a cooked breakfast and a pot of tea. A little note said, "Thanks for cheering June up on her birthday." I wonder if Betty was talking about the dancing or whether she'd heard our after-hours activity.

After I'd eaten, I stripped the bed and was about to go downstairs when I heard a vehicle pull up at on the pub forecourt. It was a breakdown truck from the garage that was closed yesterday. The driver's door opened and out got June. I opened the window and waved to her. Despite having had as little sleep as me, she looked lovely in a summer dress and sandals. She shouted, "I didn't tell you what my husband did for a living. I've brought you some petrol. It will get you to our garage." I went downstairs to meet her and fill up my car.

"I've been thinking about you all night, June." I checked to see if we were being watched before I lifted the front of her dress and cupped her pussy. "I woke up so hard for you this morning."

"Stop it, Brian. I'm wet all the time." She brushed my hand away.

"How is your husband's foot today?"

"That bastard Ron. He made it all up. I got home feeling guilty at what we'd done, so I thought I'd wake him up, and give him a consolation blow job. He was flat out on the bed stinking of whiskey, so I unwrapped the bandage on his foot to check. There was nothing wrong with it so I wrapped his other foot instead. He woke up for a piss and limped to the loo. Then he saw the other foot bandaged, so he limped on that one. How could he be so selfish on my birthday?"

"I'm sorry, June. The man must be an idiot." I put my arms around her, but we broke apart when we heard Betty in the pub.

"I got my own back, though. I didn't bother to shower, and I played with myself all night with your cum oozing out of me. When he sobers up, he might smell it." June looked spiteful and sexy at the same time.

"Jesus June, I've got to fuck you now." I took her hand and led her into the hotel. "Betty, June has been kind and brought me some petrol to get me on my way. My wallet is upstairs. Will you give me a hand to strip the bed, June?"

We tried not to run up the stairs. "This room smells of fucking Brian. Open the window. Look at that wet patch on the mattress." I grinned. "It's not all my fault. Help me flip the mattress." The other side was not great, but at least it was dry.

I threw the sheet and quilt on the floor and she got my meaning. June pulled the dress over her head. She was naked underneath. "Get undressed and lie down, Brian." June stood over me in just her strappy wedge sandals. Her cunt looked wet and raw.

"I told you it would not close for a week." I said.

"Okay, show off, but I think most of it is my work."

I went to pull her down on to my cock. "Hold on, Brian." She sucked my cock, bringing it to full hardness, then she lay her head on my stomach and took a picture on her phone. Her fingers typed a quick message. "Just saying morning to Jackie." June climbed on and rode me while I squeezed her tits. We were both so turned on it did not take us long to come. It felt so satisfying.

"I will get a hotel in Harrogate when I'm finished visiting my friends. Will you come and visit me?" I could not get enough of her.

"That would be lovely, Brian." June's phone beeped, and she answered it. "Jackie is jealous. She says remind him, he owes me. She's sent some pictures."

June showed me her phone. There was a topless shot of Jackie lying on her bed showing her fantastic tits and a legs wide apart shot of her bare cunt. My shrinking cock grew again inside June.

"Oi you!" She grabbed the phone back and started typing. She showed me the message. He's still in me and seeing your tits and pussy has made him hard again. Talk about unfaithful! She sent it. June showed me Jackie's reply. I can't take any more of this, I'm going to have a wank... pictures to follow.

I could have laid there all morning, but a shout from Betty saying that there was fresh tea downstairs reminded us time was not on our side. June climbed off. She was oozing. I offered her the tights from last night and she mopped herself and put them in her dress pocket.

I thanked Betty and Jack for their hospitality and checked out, following June back to the garage. A grubby looking bloke in stained overalls had his head in the bonnet of an old Land Rover. June introduced me to her husband Ron as the man who broke down yesterday. We appraised each other. Me thinking what was June wasting her life on him for, and him figuring me for a mark.

"I might be able to do something tomorrow, but parts for those foreign cars are expensive."

"I just need to fill up the tank mate. If there was a problem, I would not have been able to drive here on the petrol June was so kind to bring me."

June rolled her eyes at her husband and walked into the shop part of the garage. "I'll switch the pump on Brian."

I filled up while her husband continued to tinker on a car. Occasionally walking over to a toolbox for a spanner. Sometimes he limped, and sometimes he forgot. I paid up in the office. I felt reckless. I took her hands. "I want to take you with me, June. Your boys are grown. This place is choking you."

She touched my face. "I've known that for a long time, Bryan. I'll be ready soon, but not today. You won't give up on me, will you?"

I looked towards the workshop and I leaned over the counter and kissed her. "I'll be in Harrogate in a few days, let's talk then."

Her husband was walking around the car with an electrical tester as I passed the garage on my way out. I got in my car and opened the window. "Excuse me. I don't want to tell you your job, but weren't you limping on the other leg before?" Ron gave me a puzzled look and I could hear June laughing in the shop.

***

I paced up and down my Harrogate hotel room, waiting for June. She said she was in town but had to do something first. That was over an hour ago. I sat down and reflected on how my life had changed over the past week.

When I'd arrived at my mate's house in Catterick a few days earlier, both he and his wife were concerned at my appearance. They put it down to the ordeal of my protracted journey and my depression. Truth was, I was knackered. At my age, doing it three times in eight hours is a stretch. I'd been out of the game too long. I would have to get match fit to cope with June on a regular basis.

The first night I slept like the dead and woke with a hard on that would not go away. My phone beeped. It was a text from Jackie. Are you ready for your morning alarm, Dr Rugg? I had an idea what was coming, so I set up a private WhatsApp group called Sister Sister that the three of us could share more safely than open text messages. Moments later, the pictures she'd sent June yesterday appeared. Jackie's tits were even more impressive in the daylight and her splayed pussy showed she had been playing with herself before she took the picture. My cock started twitching, and I knew it would need no help from me. I got a picture of my cock spunking and then an after shot of it shrinking in my cum-covered fist. 'Happy to be of service, Smiley face' was her reply.

I came back from my shower to find an indignant message from June. 'Oi, mister. I'm not having you wanking over pictures of her all week.' This was under a picture of June. She must have taken it yesterday. She was lying back on the tailgate of the very Land Rover Ron had been repairing. Her dress was undone, and she was naked underneath. Her legs were open and the last of my cum could be seen leaking from her lips. My dead cock came back to life, although it took me some time to pay her a tribute. I send the second picture with a caption. Dr Rugg's cock says please can I have the rest of the day off, I have been working so hard lately and I am exhausted. That got lots of unsympathetic Ha Ha's from the pair of them, but they agreed to let me gather my strength for the weekend. I made it downstairs at mid-day. Arthur said, "Brian, you've had all that sleep and you still look fucked!" I grinned weakly and his wife went off to cook me a hearty breakfast.

My early nights continued. I blamed the famous fresh Yorkshire air for my tiredness, although it was from spending a couple of hours on the phone with the girls each evening. We agreed a rota of alternate days for each girl. They were like a pent up well, desperate for someone to listen to them. I'd never had a problem speaking to my wife, and realised I missed her conversation, so I was happy to oblige. By the end of the week, I'd pieced together their stories.

Their mother married a man from a village, close to the pub, and she had the pair of them soon after. Both girls were desperate to leave the sleepy place as soon as they were able to, so they headed to Sheffield where June attended catering college. Jackie tried a variety of jobs, searching for something she liked. They had no intention of going home, but a year later their dad had a heart attack. The second, a week later finished him. Their mum went to pieces and took to her bed. She would not leave the village, much to her daughters' frustration. They moved home for a while to persuade her. They could not see a solution, but fate presented one. After a few dates with Ron, June found herself pregnant. She had always wanted kids, although Ron was not the father she would have chosen. Ron moved into their house and the girls agreed that Jackie should escape while there was still time. She went back to Sheffield. Their mum recovered and died a happy granny five years later.

Meanwhile, in Sheffield, Jackie was living a wild life for both of them. She married a guy who owned a string of nightclubs. He had a reputation for a roving eye and it was not long before he was at it again, despite her charms. Jackie told June about her husband's infidelity on a tear-filled trip home. June said if one woman was not enough for him, perhaps two would be. She told Jackie he always looked her up and down at family gatherings and tried to cop a feel which she'd discouraged. Jackie reasoned that if he was going to stray, it would be better with someone she knew, rather than some random slut who would wreck their marriage. June went to Sheffield for the day and together they made him their offer. He jumped at it like a dog with two dicks. June would go to Sheffield and stay with them every few weeks. This arrangement lasted a couple of years until his need for variety got the better of him. Jackie caught her husband fucking two tarts in their bed. She returned to the village a wealthy divorcee. A few months later June set her up on a date with Henry, a divorcee whose family owned land and farms in the area for generations. It was not a good match and three years in they drifted. Henry encouraged all Jackie's diversions, an interior design course, cordon bleu cooking. His first love was farming and not much else. Jackie had had the odd one-night stand with random men she'd met on line but she was unfulfilled.

June meanwhile raised two sturdy sons who left for university last year. She was entitled to something more than the prospect of the rest of her days in the garage. She'd tried to discuss this with Ron, but he was not interested.

Both women were desperate for something good to happen in their lives. This started me thinking and I had a proposition to put to them when we next met.

On my last night at Arthur's, I told him the truth. We were in a boozy session in his local when I told him about my night at the pub. The drink loosened my tongue, so I said more than I planned to. His reply was "You lucky bastard Brian, that was quite some story." I could tell he had doubts, so I showed him the pictures of June and Jackie on my phone. His eyes almost popped out of his head. "Fuck me Brian, look at her tits! And look at her. Is that your spunk coming out of her?" I shushed him and said yes. He was deep in thought for a few moments. "When are you seeing them again?" I could hear the cogs ticking in his brain. He would offer to be my wingman. Arthur's first marriage had broken up because of his roving eye. His new wife was a kind woman. I did not want to cause any conflict between them.

I said, "No Arthur, it was a one off. Besides, you know what these Northerners are like when they catch you fucking their wives. They may not be interested anymore, but that doesn't mean it's open season." He'd moved up from London twenty years ago, but that did not make him a local. Which was why the husband of the woman he'd been screwing gave him such a pasting. Arthur rubbed his jaw at the memory and let it drop.

When we rolled home from the pub his wife was already in bed. Arthur said, "Put the pillow over your head." He grinned as he climbed the stairs. I had just settled in when he started.

"Get off Arthur, we've got guests. Stop that, he'll hear you," said his wife in a loud stage whisper.

"You mean he'll hear you, you sexy bitch. He'll love hearing the noises you make when you come."

"Arthur please, stop. Oh god, you're so big tonight.... Jesus, yes, that's it. Play with my clit too."

I grinned to myself. Last week I'd have been wanking to their soundtrack, but I had to keep my powder dry for my performance tomorrow. Arthur kept up a running commentary, and she seemed spurred on, knowing I was hearing it. She came loudly at the end and I was tempted to applaud, but I knew it would embarrass her.

In the morning she could not look me in the eye. I found a moment when Arthur popped out of the room and said there was nothing to be embarrassed about. I said I knew the old Arthur had been a lad and a bit of spice like last night would help keep him on the straight and narrow. She gave me a knowing look and said thank you.

At the car, Arthur shook my hand while she waved from the doorstep. "She's a wonderful woman Arthur, don't fuck this one about," I said.

He smiled back at his wife. "Yes, she is. She was quite a go'er last night. I think I'll take her into the woods this afternoon, if she's up for a bit of alfresco." We both laughed. I went to leave, but he held my hand. "You give both of them one from me. That's an order you hear." I laughed and drove off.

A knock at my door brought me back to the present. June stood there flushed and excited. I didn't realise how much I had missed her. I pulled her in and kissed her. It went on for ages before we broke away breathless.

"If you leave the door open like that, I will sell tickets." It was Jackie. She looked lovely. Tight jeans and a white tee shirt under a slim fitted leather jacket. I pulled her in the room and held her close to me. I looked over to June for permission.

"What are you waiting for? Don't keep the lady in suspense." I followed June's command. My lust for Jackie was different, urgent, unconsummated. Our foreplay had lasted all week. I crushed her lips with mine. One hand went to a magnificent tit. Pinching the already hard nipple. The other was squeezing her great arse in the tight jeans. I felt the heat of June's body behind me. Jackie undid my shirt and pulled it over my shoulders. June kissed the back of my neck. I moaned. Jackie's fingernails raked my chest. She said, "This is where you wake up and find you've spunked your pyjamas." I opened my eyes, and both women started laughing.

They stripped me and pushed my hands off as I tried to remove their clothes. "No, lay on the bed, we've been shopping. We've got a surprise for you." The girls giggled as they made their way into the bathroom. I could hear a lot of rustling bags, giggling and clomping about in high heels on the tiled floor. After an age the door opened. Jackie said, "Mesdames et Messieurs, May I present Mademoiselle Fifi." June came out in a French maid's outfit. A short black satin dress with white lace trimmings, apron and headpiece. What really got me were white cuffs. She did a twirl. She wore black fishnet holdups. The black stilettos must have been another purchase. I pulled up the apron and skirt to reveal open crotch panties through which her swollen lips protruded. I rose to grab her, but a stiletto on the chest pinned me back on the bed. "Not yet, Monsieur. May I present Mademoiselle FuFu." Jackie came out of the bathroom wearing a black lace body stocking. There were holes for her tits and pussy. She did a twirl, and I saw the red patent leather high heels. Both pairs of shoes were made for fucking, nothing else. Jackie finished with a bow, her back towards me. She knew the view I'd have of her squashed pussy lips. I groaned.

"Show off, June complained." I got off the bed and grabbed her. My hands inside the open knickers, searching for her wet cunt. Jackie grabbed my cock from behind, rubbed her tits and pussy against my back. My cock lurched in her hand.

"You've fucked him twice already," said Jackie. June pulled away from my grasp and sat in the chair by the bed.

I turned to Jackie. "You've been teasing me for a week." I grabbed a tit and fed it into my mouth. Now some people will tell you false tits don't feel the same. But I had no complaints. I moved from one to the other until the magnet of her cunt drew me down. I pushed Jackie back on the bed, holding her ankles and pushed her knees onto her tits. Her cunt splayed obscenely, framed by the lacy material. Her scent was in my nostrils. "No work for you there, Dr Rugg", Jackie teased as I admired her clean-shaven lips. I ran my tongue up and down the crack all the way to her arse hole. She bucked when my tongue found her clit and again when my fingers reached her g-spot. Jackie thrust her hips, fucking my tongue and fingers. "I told you Brian was a good pussy eater, Jackie." I looked back at June with her legs splayed over the arms of the chair. Her fingers were flashing in and out of her cunt. Her other hand was pinching her nipples. This entire scene was like the best porn film I had ever seen, except I was staring in this one. I thrust two fingers into Jackie's slicked arse and she came. I slipped my cock in her cunt and she went mad with lust from my double penetration. "That's it Brian, fuck my cunt and arse at the same time. Do it hard." Her words were more than enough and I came in half a dozen strokes. She reached up and took her sister's hand. Both girls came at the same time. The Viagra I'd taken earlier had given me a turbo boost. I pulled out of Jackie's soaking cunt and thrust my spunky cock in June's mouth. Her fingernails racked the back of my balls and I shot twice more.