A Northern Welcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell back on the bed and almost passed out. Now I understood those people who liked to be choked while they come. The oxygen deprivation added to the intensity. When I came around, June and Jackie were on each side of me looking down. My smile allayed their concern. "I thought we'd lost you there for a moment, tiger," said Jackie.

"What and miss all this. No chance."

We fucked all afternoon with suitable breaks for recovery. The girls said I might need some help and June went off to the bathroom. She came back with two vibrators. A pink veiny one and a black one with a finger to go up the arse. I used both on both girls several times and even did a guess the cock competition where I propped them head down and arse in the air. They had to guess the order in which I was fucking them: Pinky, or Perky, or me. Then they had to guess what the order was for their sister. I cheated by fingering their arse each time it was me. They didn't seem to mind.

I'd ordered afternoon tea from room service and we ate like three porn actors on a break. "Remember, we wanted to do this when we were in Sheffield" said June. Jackie and I shared a puzzled look. "Not the fucking. Well yes the fucking, but running our own teashop."

Jackie sighed. "There's no trade where we live, and Harrogate is full of them."

We had stumbled into what I'd been thinking about all week. "But Blackheath isn't," I said.

"But isn't that in London?" said June. I nodded. The two sisters looked at each other and the penny dropped.

"You've both got the skills. June, you've been to catering college. Jackie, you can put those expensive interior design and cordon bleu courses to good use. I could help you find premises." They looked at me and at each other. It was lovely to see the excitement building in them. This could be the thing they were looking for. I carried on. "Blackheath is a suburb in South East London. Near Greenwich. Well to do, like Harrogate. Dr Rugg has got plenty of ladies that lunch on his books there."

"You mean on their backs more like it," said Jackie.

"Oi you" said June, and she gave her sister a playful slap. I thought June was sweet on me. She reddened with embarrassment. "Come here and you too." I pulled them both to the top of the bed and kissed June, then Jackie. "No, I'm not like either of your husbands. I'm strictly a two-woman guy." They both laughed.

June said, "Did you mean it? You'll help us get started. Premises and contacts."

"Off course I do. I'd love to. But it will be your business. You make all the decisions. You won't find me over your shoulders, giving unwanted opinions. Is that okay with you?"

"It's okay with me, come on Jackie, what do you say?"

She thought for a moment. "It's cheaper for our husbands to give us a year off to do our own thing than face a divorce where they could lose half of their stuff. That's the way we have to put it to them. I'm in June." They shook hands and shook my hand. They leaned over and whispered to each other. I did not hear what they were saying, but there were mischievous grins on their faces. June straddled my hips. Her pussy lips just scraped the tip of my cock as it strained towards her. Jackie straddled my chest, her pussy grazing my nose. Her scent was intoxicating. I strained my neck towards her. She looked down at me between those great tits. "Boy, are we going to fuck you now, Brian. Come on, sis." I felt them both lower on to me. If you could die from bliss, then that would be the moment.

***

If you're a bloke and you have read this far, you are probably wondering what is so special about me? I mean, it's most men's fantasy to fuck two women together, and sisters, well that's a double bonus. If you saw me, you would say I'm nothing special. If you saw June and Jackie, you would agree they could have their pick of men twenty years younger than me. So, what gives?

I'll tell you my secret because most of you won't get it, anyway. I listen to them and I don't piss on their dreams. I didn't promise it would be easy, did I? I listen to their hopes, their self-doubts, their flights of fancy where they realise the silliness of their viewpoint and I am smiling rather than giving them that, 'You stupid woman look.' You won't believe how powerful an aphrodisiac that is. I encourage them to believe that their lives don't have to end at fifty. That anything is possible and they deserve the best. The very best.

It's been six months since Harrogate and there has not been an evening I have not spoken to at least one of them. It's not all sex talk, although there is enough to make sure we go to sleep with a smile on our faces. They are coming to London next week to see a show. Both of their husbands wondered why that should take four days. Yes, we have a lot of catching up to do, but I have also arranged for them to view some vacant premises for their posh tea room. As I said, Blackheath is a well-to-do area and many of my customers are ladies who lunch. I am sure there are many of them who would patronise the launch of a stylish new café and earn a discount on their next visit by Dr Rugg.

Dont miss your next bedtime story.

Care in the Community

Gina Thornton is easing back into work by volunteering when she meets retired, motorcycling, interior designer, Jack McMillan. She is drawn to his colourful past. Gina resists temptation by rekindling her love life with husband Howard. But he's discovered surprising new interests. Gina suspects he is having an affair and enlists Jack's help to discover the awful truth.

When Gina gives herself to Jack, she gains the courage to face Howard and demand a time out from their business and their marriage. She agrees to join Jack on an adventure to visit all the places he's described to her.

Read how Gina Thornton's life took off at an age when most women are slowing down.