A Norwegian Lesson Pt. 01: Anne's Story

Story Info
Pt 1 retold from Anne's perspective. Passion and possession.
5.2k words
4.81
4.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, let's go." I shouldered my backpack, turned and set off down the path.

I heard my husband Jack say to Karla, "After you" and they both started to follow.

And off we went, a happy threesome, for a day walking around some of the hills and valleys of south Wales. It was summer, sunny, and we all seemed excited and invigorated. If someone had told me at the start of the day just how happy a threesome we were going to become later, I wouldn't have believed it. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The part of the story where we're all lying naked together in the sun, spent and satisfied, having all climaxed several times? Well, that comes soon enough, but let's start the story back at the beginning...

So with Jack at the back and Karla behind me, I led us down the path out of the village and set off along the riverside. I'd chosen a walk up from the village of Pontnedd where we were staying, to see some of the nearby waterfalls, valleys and hills in the Brecon Beacons. It was late summer, and the school holidays had finished, so our mid-week break meant we expected to see almost no-one until we returned to the village.

Jack and I had been married for 3 wonderful years. I seemed to love him more as the years passed, and since we both enjoyed all kinds of outdoor activities like hiking, biking, swimming or anything physical, I'd planned this short trip for us to have some time just together, away from work or friends. But then an old friend I'd made on a school exchange to Norway a decade ago had moved to London for a year for work, so I thought I should offer to show her what Britain was like outside the cities. We had been very close on exchange trips at school, and though I didn't really know her that well anymore, I'd decided it would be fine. So we'd travelled together and arrived in a nice pub hotel the night before.

It was a surprisingly hot day, so we were all dressed in shorts and t-shirts. I love it when Jack wears his walking shorts; they're stretch fabric and quite tight. Later I wanted to walk behind him for a while, but at the start of the walk he'd only get lost, so I was in front with the map. I was a bit shocked by Karla's appearance though. I'm tall and slim, and normally feel pretty good about myself and my looks, but next to her I thought I looked like a stick. Big boobs, round bottom, golden hair, and pigtails for god's sake! Was she trying to impress Jack? Or do Norwegians just dress like that? Anyway, I would get Jack alone later, and we're so much in love that it didn't really matter how Karla looked.

Fortunately my mind soon switched back to the walk. It was lovely countryside, and we chatted about various things as we walked upstream along the riverbank for an hour or so. As the land rose, the river became fast-moving with occasional cascades, and we began to get views of the hills in the distance. The path then led into a narrow gorge and we came to a waterfall, not huge but still two or three times as tall as me, with a lot of water coming over.

"Looks like a path leads behind it." Jack said, and walked towards the narrow gap between the water and rock wall behind. Sure enough, with a bit of a shower from the spray, he vanished behind the waterfall.

"Come on in." he shouted. "Room for three!"

We followed, first me then Karla. There was not much space behind, no real cave or anything. But enough that we could stand together, looking out through the falling water, hidden.

"It's beautiful." I said, gazing through the falling cascade to the sunlit river. Jack was slightly damp from the drops, and pressed against me, with Karla pressed against my other side. I could feel Jack's strong chest against mine, and I couldn't help it, I wrapped a hand around his firm bum. "Shame there's not more room" I said wistfully, squeezing his buttock a little bit. That's all it takes to get Jack turned on and soon I was regretting it. I knew exactly what he was thinking about now. He moved his hand across me and stroked my tummy.

"He can't really be thinking about having sex in here?" I thought. "But I know he is." Sure enough, his hand was creeping up towards one of my boobs.

Then, to my great embarrassment, Karla realised what was happening, and said "I will look at the waterfall from the outside now perhaps." She smiled at me in a way that made me think she was a bit envious, and left us. Jack moved closer to face me and tried to kiss me.

"No way." I hissed. "Forget it. Too wet, too cramped and Karla is just there. You'll have to wait." I marched out to join Karla as fast as possible. Jack took a few moments to follow, but he needed that to cool off a bit. Soon he walked out too, looking somewhat deflated.

A moment or two later, all of us were looking back at the waterfall.

"Pretty amazing place," I said. "What's Norwegian for cave, Karla?"

"Hule."

"Hole?"

"No, hule. 'h-oo-l'." Karla tried to emphasise the pronunciation.

"I think 'hole' sounds better though..."

Jack started to look at me in his funny way, guessing what was coming. I know it's childish but I do love simple, slightly rude jokes. Innuendo and slapstick. All that kind of innocent fun. It's never really funny to anyone else but luckily Jack thinks it makes me sexier, in a cute kind of way.

"...you were starting to think about a 'hole' too weren't you, Jack?" I tried to whisper but it seemed that Karla heard me. Jack just smiled, sighed, and walked on.

Karla sighed too. "Ah, the famous bad British sex jokes. I have come to understand them, and your toilet humour, just a little since coming to London. You are a nation of children sometimes..." She spoke in almost perfect but beautifully accented English.

We walked on for a while, and slowly emerged out of the valley toward the hills.

"Look, a kestrel." I stopped and pointed at the hovering bird on the hillside ahead. "Do you have those in Norway Karla?"

"I don't know that word," said Karla "but we have a bird called a 'falk' which looks quite similar."

"You don't have a bird called a 'fuck'!" I sniggered.

"No a 'falk' silly! Fa-ll-k." She tried again, emphasising the L.

"Ok, Ok. Sorry." I thought for a moment. Then I stopped again. I could feel another little joke coming on...

"In England we have a bird called a shag." I grinned.

Karla apparently didn't know that word either. "And this is funny?"

"You know. Shag... rumpy pumpy... to fuck." I sashayed closer to Jack, trying not to laugh. "My favourite bird actually."

Karla smiled and shook her head. "You are still so 17 at heart Anne. Perhaps you also have an animal called a screw? Or a bang bird? No? Ok, thank God, we are finished with the British sex jokes maybe for a few minutes?"

I grinned again and nodded. "For a few minutes then." Looking at Jack, I nodded forwards and said, "You lead for a bit Jack."

As he set off I was able to look at Karla properly again. She really was quite something. I've never thought of being anything other than heterosexual, but looking at her I could understand what men saw in women. She was blond with smooth lightly tanned skin, boobs to die for, shapely all over, a living sculpture of femininity, a Norse goddess even. She turned to follow Jack and I shook my head. What was I thinking?

We had come to a hill, so we walked without chatting much for a while, feeling warm, with Jack a few steps in front. Because of the hill, his gorgeous bum was at about my eye-height. He really does look good from behind. His tight shorts and his white t-shirt showing off his wide shoulders, I was beginning to think about what we might do together if we were alone. Actually, I know exactly what we'd be doing if we were alone, because we've done it before. I love being outdoors in sunshine and there something about outdoor lovemaking that really turns me on. There were no other people around, and I'm sure that if Jack and I had been on our own, we would have found some long grass to lie on, then and there. I couldn't help share just a little of this with Karla, so I whispered to her.

"I do like him in those shorts Karla."

Karla didn't seem abashed at all by me admiring my man. Or inhibited in her whispered reply; "I was trying not to stare myself."

We both started giggling. Jack turned and watched us.

"You two look like a couple of schoolgirls who have a naughty secret."

He watched us as we approached. I was admiring his white, wide smile, until I noticed that behind his sunnies he was staring at Karla, not me. I'm certain of it! As she'd warmed up walking up the hill, she had tied the front of her t-shirt in a knot, revealing more midriff and really emphasising her boobs and cleavage. She'd better not be trying to impress him!

I joined the others and replied, maybe a bit cattily, "Maybe we are, and maybe we have. But you'll never know, big boy. Keep going!" I didn't really want him walking behind Karla again.

I was starting to feel both aroused and frustrated. I wanted my husband alone. And my feelings about Karla were a bit confused. I liked her, and I kind-of appreciated how good she looked, but I also felt a bit challenged by those looks with Jack around. I turned away and walked on, trying to get my mind back on the walk. Any thought of lying with Jack was just going to have to wait until I got him alone back in the hotel room.

Then we crested the hill and everything suddenly changed. Where it was all summer and sunshine behind us, in front was an ugly black cloud, coming from behind the hill right towards us. A real summer storm was cooking, and within a few moments, the first full fat drops of rain started to come down. None of us had rain jackets.

"Aahh, cold drops!" I squealed. "Run!" I pointed to one side of the path where there was a small barn shed, not far away. Open on three sides, half full of neatly stacked bales of hay, and most importantly, with a roof.

We all ran.

One minute of heavy rain can get you pretty wet. We arrived dripping, but panting, flushed and still feeling warm from the uphill walk and the short sprint.

"Up here, come on." I climbed up a couple of bales and dived onto the top of the stack, realising as I did that for some reason the farmer had made the stack one bale higher around the outside of the stack. So on the top and in the middle, it was like being inside a little hollow, about the size of a king bed. I watched as first Karla then Jack followed me, until we were all in this little warm space, sheltered from the wind and cosy from the heat of the morning. It felt very protected, safe and private.

The rain pelted down on the roof. I noticed I was pretty damp.

"I need to get out of this wet shirt," I said, peeling it off and managing to wring out a few drops. "That's better, I'm warmer without it." I watched Jack for a few moments. He seemed lost, then I recognised that look; he was just gazing at my boobs and my bra. He loves seeing me in my underwear. I started to feel a lot happier that he was staring at me, not Karla. I let him continue for a few moments longer, then interrupted his reverie.

"Er... Jack?"

He jolted back to the present, and raised his gaze to my face. "Yeah, right, good idea." He peeled his shirt off too and turned to one side to wring it out as I had done. He has such lovely clear skin and a broad back. I admired the way his muscles moved as he wrung his shirt. Mmm, if only we were alone.

I should have expected it, of course, but naturally Karla followed suit. By the time I looked back, Karla's shirt had gone as well. Oh well, I'd started it, I guess. But now I had a Nordic beauty in her bra in front of Jack.

"Do you mind?" she asked me. "I believe you English are a bit more restrained than us Scandinavians."

"God no, do what you need to do." I answered. What else could I say?

"That's good, because I need to get my shorts drier too." Saying that, she stood up, gave a delightful little wiggle and pulled her shorts off. And there she was -- blond, blue eyed, incredibly shapely, and in her underwear. Right next to Jack. I saw him avert his eyes, and I could have kissed him for it. He was still mine, and a gentleman. But she was hard to ignore, even for me; her full breasts, her slim waist, her perfect skin bronzed honey-gold, in the way only Scandinavians seem to be able to achieve.

Still, I couldn't be outdone.

"Actually, me too." With that, I stood up, gave a similar wiggle and kicked off my shorts. Jack definitely did not avert his eyes from me. He was gazing again, and I started to feel warm and loved and sensual inside. "You should do the same Jack."

He stood and began to undo his shorts. Then he stopped, and it was clear why. He'd just watched two women, his love and a beautiful stranger, strip to their underwear in front of him. It took a lot less than that to get Jack turned on, and a very obvious large bulge was showing in his tight shorts. We'd both seen it. He froze.

There was a moment's silence, apart from the rain which was really hammering down outside now. I looked at Karla, looked at him, looked back at Karla, and we both burst out laughing. Jack just stood there looking confused and embarrassed, which set me off again. Finally I could speak.

"Poor Jack" I spluttered. "Are we feeling a bit sexy?" I couldn't resist, Karla or no Karla. Looking at his crotch I moved toward him and quickly reached forward and gave him a quick poke. He yelped.

"Don't you want me anymore?" I teased mockingly, fluttering my eyelids. "You normally like it."

"Normally we don't have your friends here." I muttered back.

We paused and gazed into each other's eyes. Wanting, just wanting each other. I could see the rising lust in his eyes. God, I wanted him. Then we glanced at Karla and pulled back from each other, feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Ok, come on guys," exclaimed Karla, sounded annoyed "this is the third time you've wanted to, this morning. Just do it! I don't mind and I'm surely not going to stop you two having fun. We Norwegians are not prudish. I'm not going back out in the rain but I'll look away. If you want to fuck, then fuck!" She turned around.

We looked at her and then back at each other. Really? Was this possible? I was stunned, but so tempted. Jack made up his mind first, of course.

"I don't mind," he whispered. "I want you."

I just cannot resist my husband, when he looks this good, so close, and is burning for me. I paused, but not for long. "I don't mind either," I whispered back, "I need you". He started to move towards her, to kiss. But I pulled back. I didn't quite feel comfortable yet.

"I don't think it's fair on Karla." I was thinking out loud really, excited but unsure. Jack waited, giving me time. "I don't really know what I want, but this doesn't quite feel right." I paused again, and realised that it wasn't so much Karla's presence I minded, but that she was having to ignore us, and be ignored. She should have the choice to share, shouldn't she? Just a little? In a way the idea of being watched made me more excited. Jack was mine, and Karla could watch as he proved that. Ok, the decision was made.

"Yes, I think Karla should share this moment somehow. Karla, if you want to watch us, you can. If you want to strip too, you can. If you want to touch yourself, you can. But thank you for being open minded, because yes, I'm going to make love to my husband."

With that, not waiting to see what Karla did, I stepped closer and kissed Jack hard while pressing myself against him. We kissed deeply for a few moments, then held each other tighter, our hips urging hard together. I was aware I'd made up my mind, but was Jack really happy to be watched too?

"Are you really ok with this?" I asked. He just nodded, glanced across at Karla's turned back, then at me again, and that was it, he couldn't hold back anymore. He just reached down and pulled down his shorts and underpants in one swift motion. He was fully aroused, and his beautiful erection looked magnificent, springing out and pointing skywards. All for me.

"Oh my baby, look at you" I sighed, and fumbled with my bra while he reached down and swept my knickers to the ground. I stepped out of them as daintily as I could. My shoes could stay on! We embraced, naked, kissing and stroking each other's backs and bottoms in a wonderful erotic caress. After a few moments, our minds moving on to other areas of each other's bodies, we moved apart a fraction. I was caressing his stomach and hips, and he started to stroke the outsides of my breasts, then slowly moved his hands in slow circles, his fingertips spiralling in towards my nipples. My boobs are shapely but average, but my nipples excite Jack a lot. They're quite big, and when I'm aroused, they point slightly upwards. He loves playing with them and I love the way he makes me feel while he does. Finally his fingers reached them, touching the hard tips gently at first, then squeezing and pulling them slightly towards him. The first waves of ecstasy were starting to run through my body.

I moaned softly. "Oh, yes, my love, I almost climax just from this". Needing little encouragement, he leant and kissed my breasts, then taking each nipple in turn into his mouth for a few moments, he was running his tongue all over them and then biting, so, so tenderly. Sensations of ice and fire burned in each one. My hips were starting to grind uncontrollably. Outside the rain was also getting more intense, and a flash of lightning lit the sky.

Then I heard a movement much closer to our sides and remembered we were not alone. We both looked at Karla. She was sitting, facing us now, and she'd taken her bra off. She was running her hands over her breasts, watching us with her eyes half closed.

"You two are beautiful together" she murmured, and started to tug her nipples just as Jack had done to me moments before. I was fixated for a moment, and I could see Jack was the same -- she was absolutely stunning. Her breasts were large but firm, and they were tanned the same light golden colour as the rest of her skin. But she was so blond that her nipples were pink. And she was right next to us, fondling herself, squeezing and pulling those perfect globes, right in front of me, and right in front of my husband. I know I'd said she could, but it was still a shock. Yet curiously arousing too. It was the sight of Jack and me, together and in love, that was turning her on.

As we watched her, the first sounds of thunder started to roll. Then she spoke softly again, to me. "Touch his cock for me Anne. I want to see you touch him. Tell me how it feels."

I stared at her, torn between desire and surprise. Was this really a good idea? I badly wanted to touch Jack though. And show her how much he loved it when I did. Why couldn't I share the feelings and passion I had for my man? I knew then what I wanted to do. I knelt down in front of him.

"Ok Karla, I will" I breathed. I reached forward and rather than stroking him first as I normally would, I grasped his shaft with both hands, and squeezed firmly. He gasped. His erection was glorious, as hard as I've ever felt him. I spoke, to Karla, but without taking my eyes from him.

"Oh, it's so hard" I sighed. "So hard, and hot like a furnace. But squeeze here, like this... and this... it's firm yet so soft and so sensitive" As I said this, I started massaging the head, coaxing and rubbing the tip. A little drop of glistening dew had emerged, and I touched it. It made my fingers glide so smoothly around the head. I caressed him unhurriedly, first firmly, then gently, hearing his pleasure growing by his breathing and by the grip of his hands on me. Two more lightning flashes came, and the thunder was becoming louder.

Karla moaned a little too as she watched us. One of her hands had slipped down her panties and she was starting to caress her own hidden intimacy. Her other hand was still pulling on one nipple, then the other. Feeling my husband getting hotter and seeing Karla semi-naked and pleasuring herself by watching us, I was in in a simultaneous state of astonishment and sexual exhilaration. Was this really happening? It was.

12