A Norwegian Lesson Pt. 01: Anne's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does he taste?" Karla was prompting me now; more than just an intimate voyeur, she was leading our actions and our speed, conducting our pleasure like a symphony.

I did not answer. I wanted to drive him mad with pleasure. Moving forward again, I took the head of his manhood in my mouth. I felt him moan and his body starting to sway as the rapture built. My tongue was all around him, feeling the ridges around the head, and using my teeth sometimes on his most sensitive parts. I moved my lips, up and down, up and down. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Karla squirming, watching us. I put one of my hands around his shaft, moving up and down in time with my lips, while my other hand reached and felt his big fat balls, squeezing and stroking. Every part of my body seemed to be tingling now, sensing his passion. I would have happily let him go all the way in my mouth, but no, he I gradually pulled back from me, wanting us to climax together. He knelt down facing me and kissed me again.

"Touch her, make her moan for me. Make me moan"

Jack hardly needed to be asked. But first he looked at Karla.

"Take off your panties Karla" he told her. "Let us all share everything." Around us the thunder was becoming continuous, as the storm came right over us.

For a second, I thought he was going to ogle at her as she removed her last vestige of modesty. Instead, his focus was all on me. He was stroking my thighs, the insides of my thighs, higher and higher. Soon he was brushing the outside of my pussy, feeling up and down, until he pressed his whole hand between my legs, the heel of his hand on my mound and his ringers right around underneath, holding me firm in the most intimate of embraces. I hugged him harder and held his shaft again. As I did, I saw that Karla was now naked. She was shaved apart from a little stripe of blond hair up from her pussy, the lips of which were already moist and open. She watched Jack's hands on me and copied all his movements. Karla was doing exactly the same to herself as Jack was doing to me, joining our pleasure. I started to feel a sense of shared intimacy with her.

Then, adoringly, gently, he pushed a finger inside me.

I was purring now, "Oh my, oh my love, oh yes."

I was a wet as I've ever felt, absolutely and completely surrendered to the sensations. As he probed forwards to rub my secret button, I saw Karla was mimicking that too. And she was echoing my words, with her lilting accent "Oh my, oh my love, oh yes." It was as if my ecstasy was doubled, hearing her bliss as I felt my own. I was being made love to twice, hearing it in stereo, here in a barn on a Welsh hillside. His second hand reached around and penetrated me more deeply, whilst the first continued its work higher up. I gasped louder. Karla's second hand moved in as she did the same to herself. He stroked me, in and out, in and out with one finger, round and round with the other. I was flushed and grinding my hips wildly towards him now, all my skin tingling and aflame. Karla was using two hands as well, penetrating herself deeper and starting to push her hips upwards, while our voices joined in unison, "oh, oh, oh, oh," sisters in rapture. It was an intense and deeply erotic few moments. But I couldn't take the foreplay much longer. I wanted all of him...

"Oh my love, I need you, inside me, now. Take me now darling, please take me."

As he moved me onto my back and slid over me, I heard Karla whisper the same "yes, inside her, I need to see you on top of her, take her now". She shuffled across so she was lying right alongside me, her warm skin touching mine, our breasts pressed together. She was looking up at Jack, with eyes full of desire, but I no longer minded. I liked seeing her admiring him and sensing her passion. The weather seemed to be responding to our lovemaking, as the storm also approached its climax.

Our foreplay was done. Our coupling was passionate, strong and fast. He entered me and was thrusting as deeply and as hard as he could, and I wanted it all. I tugged first at my nipples sending electricity all around my breasts, then grabbed his buttocks and pulled. My cries grew stronger, mixing with his groans of intensity, and Karla matched us, moan for moan, lying right next to me, fingering herself hard, matching our rhythm. I could feel our hips moving as one, our orgasms coming together, looking straight up into his eyes as he started to climax, his lips apart in breathless bliss. As the rain and thunder was exploding around us, I felt his urgency rise for the final moment, our three voices peaking together, Karla pressed hard against me. Just a few more strokes, and yes, yes, Jack and I were both cumming at last, hard and strong, my pussy pulsing he throbbed and emptied himself into me, like the thunder throbbing right through me. Karla's hips rose into the air as she rubbed herself frantically and climaxed just as strongly, ecstatic, vocal and breathing hard.

Wow.

We lay there for minutes, our breathing slowly calming. We could hear the storm now quietening and moving off. Jack's cheek was lying softly against mine, and I felt his heartbeat subside as we held each other. Karla was so close to me, lying by my side, I could feel my hips and breasts pressed to hers, warm and close. Not quite a threesome perhaps, but a 2+1? Whatever we'd just done was called, it was one of the biggest climaxes and most intense sexual encounters I'd ever had. And the same was true for Jack too, I could tell. We lay there, him still inside me, my legs wrapped around him, and Karla snuggled alongside.

Karla broke the silence first, staring wistfully at the barn ceiling.

"It's funny, making love in a barn. The Norwegian word for barn is 'lave', pronounced 'love'." Then she looked at us both. "Thank you both so much. That was not what I expected today. You are beautiful together, and I feel like I've been fucked myself, or better in fact, like I've been fucked by the thunder and the lightning themselves. Anne, you are so generous, for letting me share your loving and your man like this. Thank you."

I smiled, and took Karla's hand. I felt so close to her, so intimate, so joined. "You know, it feels like you made it better for us too. That was amazing. Perhaps I should thank you." I paused for a moment or two as I explored my feelings. I looked at Jack, then back at her. "In fact, if this is what it's like, I think I'd be prepared to share my man a bit more. If you want. And if he's happy to."

Jack seemed very surprised. Yet I'm sure he wanted to. I knew he loved me, so why not share more pleasure together?

"Are you sure Anne? You want to?" he asked.

"Yes, I think I do. Do you love me?"

"Yes, of course. Totally. Only you."

"But if I asked, you'd have sex with another woman? With Karla?"

"Er, ok. Yes, I guess. If you were there too, together. As long as we all enjoy it."

I turned to Karla.

"And if I share my husband with you, it will be for sex only, as a threesome?"

"Your man, your rules. He is super-hot, but he's yours. But Anne, there is something else you need to understand. Both of you do really... I, er, well, I like woman too. In bed. If we do this, what if I want to touch you, Anne? Or kiss you? Like Jack does. Would you like that?"

I stared at her in surprise, then gazed off into space for a few moments. I'd just enjoyed her presence, more than I'd ever imagined was possible. The touch of her body, the shared sense of her climax. Perhaps there was more to explore?

I smiled, feeling naughty but excited, hugged Jack and took Karla's hand again.

"Well, I guess we won't find out unless we try it, will we...?"

Part two of A Norwegian Lesson will appear soon. If you've read all three characters' viewpoints of this story, let me know which one you preferred and why.

12