A Norwegian Lesson Pt. 01: Karla's story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help it. One of my hands slipped down my panties and I started stroke myself. My other hand was still pulling on one nipple, then the other. I gave a little moan of pleasure. Seeing them both naked, watching Anne squeeze him and hearing their heavier breathing, it was all so unexpected. I was in total sexual shock and ecstasy. Was this really happening? It was.

I stared at his beautiful erection again and wondered what it would be like to take him in my mouth. "How does he taste?" I breathed to Anne.

This was beyond fantasy. I wasn't just watching; I could ask them to do what I wanted!

Anne did not answer. Instead, she just took the head of Jack's manhood in her mouth. He had been watching me, so the sudden wave of sensations took him off guard. He closed his eyes and I saw his bodying starting to sway and his knees weaken as the rapture built. Anne's tongue was all over him, her lips moving too, up and down, up and down, and it seemed to me that she was using her teeth now and then on his most sensitive parts. I was rubbing myself harder now, warmth and delight radiating out over my body. My gaze met Jack's as he opened his eyes again, and as we both felt the pleasure intensify. He obviously was enjoying my body as I was enjoying his, though we never touched. One of Anne's hands was on his shaft, moving up and down in time with her lips, while the other hand was reaching and stroking his fat round balls, squeezing and stroking. Every part of my body seemed to be tingling. I wondered if he would climax from all her attentions. But no. He gradually pulled back from An

ne, wanting them to climax together. He knelt down facing her and kissed her again. I gazed at Anne now, wishing I could touch her between her legs as I was touching myself. Now I spoke to Jack.

"Touch her, make her moan for me. Make me moan"

He hardly needed to be asked, and was happy to oblige. But first he looked at me.

"Take off your panties Karla" he told me firmly. "Let us all share everything." Around us the thunder was becoming continuous, as the storm came right over us.

I didn't hesitate. I whipped them off and got comfortable again.

Anne's inner thighs are amazing. Her long legs, perfect skin, firm muscles. She could be a model. Jack's hands were fondling her thighs, and were irresistibly being drawn higher. As he did that, he looked at me again, now naked. I revelled in his gaze, my hands back on my pussy and boobs, to excite him as much as myself. I let him guide me now, copying his caresses on her thighs, drawing higher. Soon he was slowly brushing the outside of Anne's own sweet pussy, feeling up and down, then pressing his whole hand between her legs, covering her and holding her in the most intimate of embraces. I was doing exactly the same to herself, fixated on them, imagining being touched. Then, adoringly, gently, he pushed a finger inside Anne.

She was purring now, "Oh my, oh my love, oh yes."

God, I had been waiting for that! I pushed inside, and I was as wet as I've ever felt, absolutely and completely aroused. I was imagining that I was Anne, and as Jack probed forwards to rub her secret button, so did I. Oh my god, it was as if he was touching me. I couldn't help but echo Anne's words too, "Oh my, oh my love, oh yes." While touching only one, it was as if I he was pleasuring two women at once, here in a barn on a Welsh hillside. His second hand reached around and penetrated Anne more deeply, whilst the first continued its work higher up. I moved my second hand to do the same to myself. Both Anne and I were feeling the same bliss, in and out, in and out with one finger, penetrating deeper, and round and round with the other. I started to push my hips upwards, while Anne was flushed and grinding her hips towards Jack. Like our movements, Anne and my voices were in unison now, "oh, oh, oh, oh." It was an intense and deeply erotic few moments. But Anne wanted more...

"Oh my love, I need you, inside me, now. Take me now darling, please take me."

Oh, to look up into his eyes as I climaxed, like she was about to do. Maybe I could?

As he moved Anne onto her back and slid over, I whispered "yes, inside her, I need to see you on top of her, take her now". I shuffled across so I was lying right alongside Anne, and looking up at him, with eyes that couldn't hide my desire for them both. The weather seemed to be responding to our lovemaking, as the storm also approached its climax.

Their foreplay was done. Their coupling was passionate, strong and fast. He entered her and was thrusting as deeply and as hard as he could, while Anne tugged first at her nipples then grabbed his buttocks and pulled. Her cries grew stronger, mixing with his groans of intensity. Lying there, feeling Anne's warm body next to mine, our breasts pressed together, our eyes level, both looking up at Jack, I matched them, moan for moan, fingering myself hard, matching his rhythm, imagining it was him, not me that I felt inside. I could feel Anne and my hips moving as one, our orgasms coming together, looking straight up into Jack's eyes as he started to climax, his lips apart in breathless bliss. As the rain and thunder was exploding around us, I felt my urgency rise for the final moment, Anne's body buzzing with electricity next to mine. I watched her luscious breasts bouncing, my pink nipples almost touching her brown ones. I saw his back arch and his face dissolve in ecstasy, our three voi

ces peaking together. Just a few more strokes, and yes, yes, we were all cumming at last, hard and strong, I was feeling my pussy pulse and imagining hers doing the same, as her nails dig into him and he throbbed and emptied myself into her. My hips rose into the air one final time, the lightning thrilling through by body,as I climaxed powerfully, ecstatic, vocal and breathing fast.

Wow.

We lay there for minutes, our breathing slowly calming. We could hear the storm now quietening and moving off. My body still lying softly against Anne's, feeling her heartbeat subside and with Jack's arms around her. I could also feel Jack's shoulder touching one of my breasts, and his arm touching my hip. What had we just done? I was part of the lovemaking, but it wasn't a threesome. Yet far more than being a voyeur. A 2+1 perhaps? Whatever we'd just done was called, it was up there with the biggest climaxes and most intense sexual encounters I'd ever had. And the same was true for them both too, I could tell. We lay there, him still inside Anne, her legs wrapped around him, her cute white socks waving in the air, and me snuggled alongside.

I broke the silence first, staring wistfully at the barn ceiling.

"It's funny, making love in a barn. The Norwegian word for barn is 'lave', pronounced 'love'." Then I looked at them both. "Thank you both so much. That was not what I expected today. You are beautiful together, and I feel like I've been fucked myself, or better in fact, like I've been fucked by the thunder and the lightning itself. Anne, you are so generous, for letting me share your loving and your man like this. Thank you."

Anne smiled, and took my hand. "You know, it feels like you made it better for us too. That was amazing. Perhaps I should thank you." She paused for a moment or two, looked at Jack, then back at me. "In fact, if this is what it's like, I think I'd be prepared to share my man a bit more. If you want. And if he's happy to."

I was quite surprised. Perhaps I was going to get the chance to play out this fantasy more than once? Or go further? But first I needed to let Jack reply. He looked surprised too, and spoke.

"Are you sure Anne? You want to?"

"Yes, I think I do. Do you love me?"

"Yes, of course. Totally. Only you."

"But if I asked, you'd have sex with another woman? With Karla?"

Oh my god. She just asked him if he would fuck me!

"Er, ok. Yes, I guess. If you were there too, together. As long as we all enjoy it."

And he said yes! I couldn't believe what was happening. I was starting to get aroused again. Anne turned to me.

"And if I share my husband with you, it will be for sex only, as a threesome?"

Hell yes! But of course I wanted more than just Jack. I wanted them both. Now was the moment to ask her, while we were warm and intimate.

"Your man, your rules. He is super-hot, but he's yours. But Anne, there is something else you need to understand. Both of you do really... I, er, well, I like woman too. In bed. If we do this, what if I want to touch you, Anne? Or kiss you? Like Jack does. Would you like that?"

Anne stared at me in surprise, then gazed off into space for a few moments. Then smiled, mischievously this time, hugged Jack and took my hand again.

"Well, I guess we won't find out unless we try it, will we...?"

Part two of A Norwegian Lesson will appear soon. If you've read all three characters' viewpoints of this story, let me know which one you preferred and why.

12