A Not-so-open, Open Relationship

Story Info
Flirting with her best friend's husband turns into an affair.
5.5k words
4.39
15.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think?" Jenna asked Rose. She was reclined on the couch, clad in a skimpy, two-piece swimsuit. Rose held Jenna's phone in her hand, ogling the secret photo album Jenna had talked up all week.

"He's... well.... he looks like a great lay Jenna," said Rose, trying to keep her eyes from being drawn to the enormous dick on the phone. Jenna snorted.

"A great lay? You can't use old people's language like that. He's a fantastic fuck. Mm and his abs... I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

"Well at least you're wearing a swimsuit."

"Yeah um speaking of..." Jenna sat up from her reclined position on the sofa. "When are you putting on yours? Kennedy and Hanna will be here any second, and I want to be in that hot-tub, jets on, half-way to high already before I have to listen to Hanna bitch about her husband one more time."

"What's the problem with her bitching about her husband? It isn't like you don't bitch about yours."

"Oh I don't bitch about MINE anymore..." Grinning mischievously, she slunk down so her chin was touching her chest, and pushed her butt to the edge of the sofa. Teasingly, she wiggled her knees open to reveal her crotch, hardly covered by her black swimsuit-bottoms. "I haven't bitched about him since I started having all the sex I want, when I want."

"....and Rick's okay with it?"

"Ehh I mean he took some convincing but I think he got tired of the fighting like I did. Now we're happier than ever."

"Hmm. Who knew an open relationship could solve your problems? Remember when you swore by monogamy?"

"Well it's still monogamy," Jenna said. She sat up, pulling her knees back together. "He said he didn't want to fool around with other people. I'm also not DATING anyone else. It's strictly about sex, so it's really more of an open arrangement for ME, and Rick is still the only love of my life."

"Interesting..." said Rose, though really she thought this seemed unfair. "Why doesn't Rick have his own open arrangement?"

"Well I like to believe it's because I'm the only one he wants..." she said, twirling her long dark hair over her finger. "-but it's really because he's had issues performing... y'know... in bed. It's sort of the reason for MY arrangement in the first place."

"That's rough, but if he wanted it you'd let him?"

"I don't know... I know I SHOULD, but it's kind of powerful... sleeping around and my husband not. I think it turns him on too, but he wouldn't admit it."

"But if he told you he wanted to..."

"I'd be shocked but as long as he tells me before he does anything... but anyway this reminds me. I did... maybe... invite Rick and his friend, Roy to join us this evening."

"You what?"

"Look, his work trip was canceled last minute and I didn't want him to be lonely. I had him bring his friend so he wouldn't bother us."

"Well why couldn't he and his friend just leave and do their own thing? We booked this cabin for girls' night."

"And it's a very big cabin. Besides..." said Jenna mischievously. "-I kind of have my sights set on Rick's friend. Recently divorced and he's been working out..." she bit her lip. "I want to see what's under those pants."

"When Rick is here, really?"

"Oh don't get all righteous. He'll probably be too busy moping. He's had very little confidence since his... dick issues started. You know how these men feel about their masculinity and all that."

"And you think sleeping around with other people is helping him with his confidence issues."

"Oh I haven't forgotten him. That's actually what I wanted to ask you." Jenna suddenly looked alert, excited.

"Ask me what?"

"I've thought about it alot, and I want you to relentlessly flirt with him. Give it everything you got besides actually doing stuff with him, y'know. He doesn't believe he's attractive, but I WANT him to. He's still my husband and really he's got a dick bigger than that one," she said, indicating the phone still in Rose's hand. "He just can't get it up with the stress of work lately. He shouldn't HAVE confidence issues about it though."

"You want me to flirt with your husband?"

"Oh yeah... make it painfully obvious. Show off your tits in your bikini, bend over in front of him, ask him to help you pick up something heavy, giggle a lot. Twirl your hair. Pretend you're trying to fuck him without fucking him. Give it everything you got."

"Are you asking the other girls to do it?"

"Yeah I'll ask them if they find the time, but have you seen your body, girl? He's a sexy man. If a sexy woman flirts with him, maybe it'll move that block in his brain and I'll get to fuck him and his friend tonight. Now get your swimsuit on... I'm getting in the hottub and smoking some weed."

Jenna was already high in the hottub, her face flushed from the water vapor, when Kennedy and Hanna arrived. The girls must've worn their suits under their clothes because by the time Rose wrangled her swimsuit from her suitcase, they were already basking in the hot water, giggling and passing around a joint.

Rose undressed, thinking of what Jenna had said. Flirt with her husband, and make it obvious? It almost seemed like an insult, like herself, Kennedy and Hanna had to be place-holders for what Jenna was supposed to be doing, and wasn't, because of her knew obsession with confidentally fucking other men. She wondered if she was even capable of flirting in an obvious way. She never actively flirted, it was just something that happened when she was with the people she liked. But there was always the sort of stuff Jenna referred to: painfully obvious things like showing off her tits and bending over in front of him. Those were easy enough to do, she guessed.

She had a decent enough body, or atleast one she liked. She had a nice pair of breasts, which her olive green bikini top hugged nicely, and she had a pair of bottoms to match the top, just barely big enough to contain her rounded ass.

Rick was downstairs with his friend Roy, both with beers in their hands. They didn't look as if they would be joining the girls in the hottub, and was Rose imagining it because of her conversation with Jenna, or did Rick just look thoroughly uncomfortable? Peering over at Jenna, she could understand if Rick was.

The vapor was reddening their faces and reducing their hair to frizz. Jenna was thoroughly fucked up, her face the reddest of the three, and she had unabashedly untied the back strap of her bikini top and lifted it over her head, passing it off as if she was showing the girls the new piercings on her beautifully pert and pointed nipples.

Rose knew better from their conversation and felt a shiver of disgust. There was no doubt in Rose's mind that Jenna was showing her tits off so Roy could see. There was also no doubt it was working. Roy ogled her tits like her husband wasn't watching; only he was. Rose could tell Rick had noticed, and was embarrassed by his wife, but he took a sip of his beer through pursed lips and said nothing.

Thinking of what Jenna had instructed her to do, Rose decided to give it a try. Holding her towel at her hips so her vast cleavage was exposed, she walked up to Rick excitedly, bouncing on her heels like a school-girl and said, in the most nervous, flustered expression she could muster: "Hi Rick! It's so good to see you here!"

Then she dropped her towel in a much too obvious way, said "OOPS!" and bent over to pick it up. She felt her swimsuit bottoms ride up her ass crack as she'd planned, but then the thin fabric twisted right up between the lips of her pussy, exposing not just the smooth skin of her ass cheeks, but the thick edges of her shaved mound to anyone watching. She didn't have to fake her flush of embarrassment after she stood up.

"Haha" she laughed nervously, trying to recover. "I guess your presence just makes me so nervous, I'm dropping things!" she said flirtatiously.

Rick's face was stony. He was still focused on his wife in the hot-tub, who had seemed to "forget" that her top was off, her piercings glinting brazenly on her smooth chest. She was jokingly beckoning for Rose, Rick, and Roy in the hot-tub, though Rose didn't miss that Jenna was attempting to subtly put more emphasis on Roy's name.

"Rose! Rick! Royyy... come in here with us," she hiccupped. She attempted to shake her long hair from her face, which caused her tits to swing back and forth slightly. It was obvious she'd known exactly how her tits would move, she'd also clearly planned the fact that her hair would stay, unmoving, pasted to her body. From the shoulders down the wet part of her long hair had stuck itself to her breasts, the pasted curls conveniently framing the roundness of her tits, and the silver glint of the piercings on her nipples.

Jenna had clearly always intended on needing to manually move her hair, because her second attempt involved suggestively tracing her manicured nails along the shape of her breasts, passing it off as an honest attempt to retrieve each stuck, wet, curl. Her eyes were locked on Roy as her fingers lingered on her own breasts, then she swung the locks of her hair over her shoulders, purposefully pushing her chest out, so her breasts would beat together. Her eyes stayed trained on Roy as she wrenched her hair into a high messy bun, her tits moving ever-more gloriously up and down, and side-to-side.

Rose looked behind her to see Rick holding a crushed can, and Roy had practically fled the room to retrieve his swimsuit. Rose felt anger flare in her, and she charged up to the hot-tub.

"Jenna," she said, whispering. "You need to stop."

"Stop what?" she said, laughing. Her eyes were red.

"You know what: showing yourself off to Roy in front of Rick. He knows what you're trying to do and I don't think he likes it."

"Ohh God. Look- I know my husband and he likes it."

"He doesn't seem to like it, he seems miserable."

"Godd. Look he's just being insecure. Like always. I can't control him being insecure."

"No. But you can put your tits away."

"What? My tits are out? Oh silly me. I'm SO fucking high. I forgot I took it off."

"Don't be ridiculous, Jenna. You knew it was off."

"Okay so maybe I did, but you can't prove it. Look, Rose. I'm glad you're looking out for my hubby. I like- love that for you, but if you're worried about him being insecure, do what I said. Go flirt with him a lil' and he'll get over Roy looking at my tits... haha" she made a shooing gesture.

Kennedy and Hanna laughed nervously. How could anyone condone this? An open relationship was one thing, but this was clearly an arrangement Rick had been pressured into. He didn't want his friend to fuck his wife, and his wife absolutely didn't undertand or respect his wishes.

"Okay. Flirt with your husband. Fine." Rose charged off, feeling incensed. Usually she loved Jenna, but she'd turned their girl's night into an excuse to fuck Roy and show off her new, confident, sexy persona to the girls. Flirt with her husband. AS if. The Jenna she'd known in highschool, the preppy, prudey, monogamy loving Jenna would never have wanted that, would never have flashed her tits in a steamy hot-tub.

She'd just reached the top of the stairs when she heard Hanna and Kennedy come giggling behind her.

"What are you guys doing?" Rose asked.

"Oh," said Hanna, stifling a laugh and casting a side glance at Kennedy. "Roy got in the hot-tub and it just got too... crowded."

Bursting into laughter, Hanna and Kennedy ran to their room and closed the door. Rose's stomach churned at the thought of what was, possibly by now already, going down in the hot-tub. Feeling her insides bleed with fury, pity, and a possible newfound hatred for her friend, Rose went to her suitcase and retrieved her pajamas, ready to call it a night. She fumbled with her strings, the thick knot on her back posing a difficult problem with the shakiness of her fingers. At last, she pulled the knot loose, dropping the strings to the side, the bikini loosening around her neck.

She became aware of someone at the door behind her and turned, her hands pressing the bikini to her breasts, surprised the door was even open, and even more surprised to see Rick there, gazing at her with an unreadable expression.

"Hey." she said, unable to hide her pity.

"Sorry I- I haven't been up here yet. I was... looking for the bathroom."

"Oh of course!" Rose laughed nervously. "-It's actually the one right next to this room, on your right."

Rick paused for a moment, still in the doorway, his eyes still empty. Finally he said- "right thanks," and turned around.

"Rick wait!" Rose was thinking of Jenna now, in the hot-tub, doing unsavory things with Rick's best friend. She wanted to flirt with Rick, for real now, not for Jenna, but really, trully, genuinely for Rick.

Rick turned around, his expression curious.

"Will...." Rose fumbled with her words. "Will you tie me up?" She turned her back to him to indicate the strings.

"It looked like you were just taking it off..."

"No." Rick raised an eyebrow. "...I mean yes, but then I changed my mind. It's pretty early to turn in."

She looked at Rick, cringing on the inside, hoping her face didn't give away how nervous this was making her, this true, unJenna-supervised, act of innocent flirting.

"Yeah okay," Rick stepped into the room. She felt the thud of his footsteps as he drew closer to her. She felt the strings lift, from her sides, as he brought them up to tie them. The pressure of his fingers on the string were featherlight. She felt him make the first knot against her back. The process felt slow, slower than it should be. Rose shivered, no doubt summoning goosebumps up her back and arms from his gentle touch, and the swinging of the strings.

Then she felt the tautness on the strings loosen again. He didn't make the second knot. He let his first one drop, the strings still connected, but in no way secure. Her own hands were all that kept the loosely secured top from exposing the sides of her breasts.

His cold fingers touched the space on her back. He held his hand in the same space where the string was supposed to be secured; a patch of sensitive flesh between her shoulder blades. He stroked with the back of his hand, gently, caressing her smooth flesh. Rose's breath hitched in her throat. Goosebumps climbed her back again and yet, despite this rigid shiver Rick was sending through her, the cold of his fingers was soothing.

She felt another gentle tickle of touch on her left buttock. While still gently exploring her back with his right hand, his left was contemplating the circle of her ass, pinching lightly, tracing slow paths along the curve to her butt crack. When his finger reached its destination, he hooked a finger through the string of her suit, pulling up, the G-string now pulling up on her clit. In spite of herself, Rose released a sigh of restrained pleasure. Did this still count as harmless flirting? She could hardly believe that Rick was touching her in this way, and, moreover, that such a gentle way of touching her had such a hold over her.

She was paralyzed in shock and anticipation. They were on the edge of something forbidden, and this edge of guilty, forbidden touching ramped up the delight swirling through her stomach. Would they seize the unknown and continue? Or would this gentle touch be all that progressed tonight, forever a tiny, insignificant secret that could wet Rose's panties at night?

The pleasure lacing through her left her craving the former option, but for a long while, Rick did little else but twist the string at her ass, and trail his fingers along her bare back. Rose's heart was exploding in her ribcage, so loud she feared Jenna might even hear it all the way downstairs, through her own haze of ecstasy.

Long after Rose fell into the trance cast by his cold fingers, and the gentle pressure of the swimsuit bottoms on her clit, she felt the cold press of his lips against her neck. Gentle, perse, wet pecks, trailing down her neck to her collarbone, leaving a tingle in each wet mark he left along her skin. Somehow the hand on her back had glid around to rest on her stomach. His body was pressed against her. She felt his heat at her cold back, and the firm press of his member between the cheeks of her ass.

His left hand moved her hands aside with calm deliberacy, and slid under her swimsuit top, the swimsuit little more than a flap of fabric. There was a roar in his throat as this hand traced first the shape of her breasts, and then lightly pinched and fondled her nipples. Then, wetly kissing her neck again, his right hand dove beneath her swimsuit bottoms, and his finger made contact with her clit.

He moved his finger in fabulous, concentrated circles. Rose couldn't remember a time where a man had made her feel this delicious. Shame coursed through her body with pleasure, enhancing the pure ecstasy of his finger on her clit, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing.

She rocked back on her heels, inadvertently falling back into Rick, but Rick supported her. While his finger continued making urgent, loving circles between her hot folds, he caught her crumbling form, and brought her gently down to the ground, where he sat on his knees and rested her folding form between his own spread legs. No longer standing, Rose was free to spread her own.

"You like that, don't you?" This was the first time Rick had spoken since their tryst started. His voice was hardly more than a purr. "This whole thing is ridiculous, how Jenna goes around fucking all these men, because I can't perform. But here I am... my hand between her bestfriend's legs... and I don't think you're complaining."

His voice dripped with confidence, and with the urgent, deliberate stroking of his hand, and the pleasure within her now climbing to unfathomable heights, Rose got the feeling that Jenna had been wrong, dreadfully wrong about her husband's mental state. He wasn't incapable of performing. The needling of his cock against Rose's back was evidence of that.

"'Now I know I'm making you feel so so good Rose," he said, continuing to rub her clit. "But you'll have to be quiet. I want you to cum in my hand, ok? And when you do I want you to do it quietly. I want you to do it quietly or I'll hurt you. Do you understand?" Rose nodded shakily.

"Good girl," Rick chuckled. "And while I work on making you cum, I'm going to explain some things to you, but only so long as you're quiet." Rose nodded again, her heart fluttering in her chest.

"Now, you can feel just how badly I want to fuck this pussy right here," he said, indicating the one he was in the process of stroking. "I know you can feel it pressing into your back, and if it feels big pressing into your back, you should know you have no idea what you're in for once my pants are down, when I REALLY want to fuck you,

"Luckily for you, and our "stay quiet" rule, I'm only looking to introduce you to me tonight. When I trully decide to fuck you, and I will- oh how I am going to fuck you, Rose- nothing, no threat of punishment or my wife's feelings, is going to stop you from screaming my name. I guess it better be when screaming is acceptable,

"So I'll tell you this and I'll tell you once. I'm going to fuck you. Not tonight, but expect it anytime. Furthermore, expect that I'll fuck you more than once. You're going to learn, fast, just how wrong my wife is, and just how better my arrangement is than hers."

His finger slipped slightly then, into a different rhythm, to a lower place on her clit, where the nerve endings were far more sensitive. Rose shook in his lap, his knees rising up with the unexpected, painful amount of pleasure. She whimpered.

"Sh sh sh now. You remember what I said about being quiet." He resumed his normal rhythm at his normal spot. "When I finish talking, you're going to cum. Don't worry about forcing it to please me. I just know you will. I can feel you're right on the edge, and you should be. I'm going to fuck you. Not tonight, but I will. Now, you're going to dream of me fucking you, and I'll get to see more stunts like the one you pulled downstairs. What a pretty ass and pussy you have. Thank you. But you should be more confident in it. My wife didn't see you do it. She was too busy flashing her tits. Such pretty tits, but small... mercilessly small. I like yours..." he gave her left tit a squeeze with his free hand.

12