A Not-so-open, Open Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Rose, this is the important part. This is the part where you decide if I punish you or not. I'm done talking, which means you cum."

And as if a spell was cast on her, Rose felt the pulling of her cunt as it climbed toward an orgasm. Heat pulsated through her and she shook, her body attempting to shake off the finger that kept circling her clit. Painful, exquisite raptures of delight, centered at her clit, radiated outward and arced up her back. Her vision went black and she fell within a sea of static, the static kissing, licking, sucking at her pussy. Something primal in her unleashed, and it took everything in her to stay quiet. She pulsed upward, digging her heels into the ground, gush after gush of her orgasm bursting from her into Rick's waiting hand, just as he'd told her she would do.

"Good. Good. Ve-ry good," Rick purred. "Now. Sit with that for the night. There will be more."

Rick disappeared from behind her, her swimsuit top limp over her sweaty breasts, her legs still spread, the stickiness of her elation between her legs.

The whole encounter felt like a dream the next morning, when everyone was awake and dishing up their plates for breakfast. It was strange, seeing Jenna, eyes alight with pleasure at her own fantastic night with Roy. She sat down at the head of the table. Rick was behind her, dishing up his plate, nothing about his demeanor betraying his tryst with Rose the night before- until Jenna started speaking, without restraint, of her night with Roy.

"Ugh GOD, and who KNEW my legs could go up that high. I've never experienced anything like it in my life... and then he-," but Jenna stopped mid-sentence. Rick had slammed his plate of eggs down on the table next to Rose, who was standing, her chair only just pulled out to sit.

"Rick?"

Rick didn't look furious, but his expression was focused. He began unbuttoning his pants.

"Rick? what the fuck are you doing?" asked his wife, as Rick wrestled his dick from his underwear, and pulled both his underwear and pants down to his knees. There was an air of astonishment as Rick's monster of a penis swung up, already erect, the veins bulging, cock head red and inflamed.

Without speaking he grabbed the still standing Rose, whipped her around and bent her over the table. There was a violent clatter of Rose's plate and cup as her body fell onto them. Rick was too busy tugging her panties down to her ankles to care about the dishes he'd sent into disarray. Quicker than anyone could even process this rapid change in environment, Rose unleashed a cry as he entered her raw. For awhile, Rose's body just see-sawed roughly against the table, squeaking and sighing gently as Rick fucked her. Everyone was too stunned to say anything, especially Jenna, who normally never lacked the words to speak, but here sat speechless, the orange-juice in her glass wobbling in time to the rapid thrusting of her husband into her best friend.

After a moment, as Rose continued moaning gently, Rick reached up to the table and grabbed his plate. His face betrayed no hint to the activity of his hips. They absentmindedly continued their focused destination in and out of Rose's cunt, and he picked his fork up from his plate and started eating.

"Mmm... delicious eggs, Hanna. Do I detect a hint of dill, and did you scramble this with whole milk? I am loving the texture of these eggs. Jenna, have you tried the eggs?"

Jenna said nothing, her face was crumbling in on itself, her gaze fixed, with petrified terror, on a large swathe of table cloth.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Of course you wouldn't touch your eggs!" Rick said, thrusting particularly hard into Rose, who grunted and gripped the table-cloth, pulling the plates and cups set on top slightly toward her, a few of the cups spilling. "You wouldn't touch your eggs because I'm fucking your best friend right in front of you. Oh silly me for forgetting. Or not really forgetting I guess. This does feel very very fucking good-," he said, thrusting, again, harder than his normal thrusts. "Fucking your best friend feels glorious. She's nice and wet.... probably still wet from last night, when I made her cum while you were fucking MY best friend in the Jacuzzi... only it was funny when you did it, right?,

"Now I know you're probably thinking: 'making my best friend cum. How ever could that have happened?'. Well she was trying to flirt with me, like you told her to only... I guess it went further than you wanted it to. Oops am I right?"

Tears were welling up in Jenna's eyes, Hanna and Kennedy were nearly just as flabbergasted. It was an uncomfortable situation for all except the two having lustful, passionate sex against the breakfast table.

"What's funny is... this whole mess started because I cheated on you, and felt guilty," said Rick. "That's right. Ohh my boss and secretary. Not at the same time of course! My boss straddled me while I was at my desk and I tried to resist, but she got me nice and hard and slipped me in her hot cunt... OH what a fuck. Then it was my secretary. She sucks dick like her life depends on it."

"But I felt guilty for it. I swore it off after my secretary. I loved you too much, but the stress of it was eating away at me, and I had trouble performing for you... I'm so sorry about that by the way. That's around the time you decided you wanted a free pass, a single-sided, open-relationship. Selfish, but I guess I owed it to you. I agreed."

Rose whimpered and clutched the table-cloth harder, biting into a wad of it as he smacked her ass and laughed.

"GOD look at that ass. Look how it just jigggled when my hand hit it? MAN! Well anyway... you became such a glorious fucking cunt about every guy you fucked. You thought you had the power but it was me all along. You got to fuck all these men because I fucked my boss's brains out. Fucked." he thrusted hard into Rose and she yelped. "Her." another thrust, another yelp. "Brains out.You should know that while it did start out with her coming onto me-, the whole straddling thing, as soon as her hot snatch got ahold of me... I was a goner. I fucked her against the office window, and the desk, and the floor. Hanna, again, I just have to say these are some glorious eggs."

He was still eating from the plate as he pushed his dick into Rose, but he was nearly finished. He brought his fork down to spear a final bite.

"And I felt so guilty for my secretary, too who wore red lip-stick one day and the guilt still hadn't set in about my boss. Oh what am I saying. You get it, right? So she was talking one day, reading off a bunch of phone calls I had to return when I just- popped my thumb in her mouth. And for whatever reason she started sucking on my thumb and... God I will never forget how her red lipstick smudged on my thumb.... next thing I know my pants were at my knees like they are now and her glorious red mouth was around my dick."

"So anyway, that's why I agreed to let you spread your legs for just about any guy that would have you, but as soon as you started being a massive cunt about it, even when I stopped feeling guilty... I just couldn't fuck you anymore. You're just not attractive when I imagine another man's jizz on you, but you know who is attractive? Just about every. fucking. female. except. you. And in case that isn't enough of a hint, I've fucked just about every female except you, save your friends well.... I mean I'm getting started on your friends now." He looked down at Rose, whose face was now red from the full force of his angry, forceful thrusts.

"Okay... anyway. I'm just hoping all that is enough of an explanation for you, to explain why I am now fucking your best friend, right in front of you, against the breakfast table. Is it enough of an explanation? Because I'm finished with these eggs, I will have to get the recipe from you Hanna, and I am DYING to cum."

Without waiting for an answer, Rick set down his empty plate and started fucking Rose full force. If it had seemed rough before, it was nothing compared to now. Hands now no longer holding his plate of food, he gripped either side of her ass and moved her body against his as he performed his own calculated thrusts. He was free to grunt now, and groan, and he did all these things, occasionally remarking on the hot, tight pussy he was pounding. Rose continued to scream in ecstasy, and as the table was jostled further into a state of disarray, many people's breakfasts forgotten, spilled and spread across the table clothe, Jenna only sat, unmoving, her eyes calmly, but full of tears, set on her best friend and her husband.

"Mmm" moaned Rick. He lifted Rose's body off the ground, wrapping her legs around him and continuing to fuck her from behind, her back arched violently and her face and tits pressed into the table, hair spread messily amidst all the spilled food. With great keening howls of bliss, Rose orgasmed.

Rick pulled from her without warning, holding his dick tight in his hand and stroking it. He directed it in Jenna's direction, strutting toward her. He stopped in front of her, his hand still moving up and down his erect member, his balls cradled on the corner of the table, his dick hovering right above Jenna's plate of breakfast. He grunted.

"I-," he said, squeezing a jet of pearly white cum onto the edge of her plate. It made a gentle plop as it fell. "-want-," he said, thrusting his hips forward more, and releasing another jet of his cream, directly onto her eggs this time. "a-," he continued stroking, releasing another arc of his powerful, white seed into the eggs. "-Dicorce" He pushed his cock along her plate, nestled his member directly in her eggs, making a furrow with his genitals. With his hot penis pressed into her plate of eggs, his final round of cum hardly had the space for a stream. It spread in a thick white pool from the head of his inflamed dick, and he moaned as he came this final time, sighing with ecstasy and shaking, his ass clutching itself with the force of his seed leaving him.

A single tear slid down Jenna's petrified cheek as Rick withdrew from the eggs, his dick limp, but still large, dripping cum and egg.

"Enjoy your eggs," he said, with genuine kindness, ruffling Jenna's hair as if she was a mere middle-school friend. Then he walked away, pants still around his ankles, leaving his wife sobbing at the table, and her best-friend, feeling guilty but blissfully, thoroughly fucked, still bent over the table.

12