A Not So Quiet Evening

Story Info
A peek into Law and Robin's new life together.
1.7k words
3.43
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Law dried off the last plate and put it back into the cupboard of the ship's kitchen. It had been a year now since he left the crew in the hands of Beppo and set sail on a new journey to find his own personal "one peace" atop the waves as he sailed across the sea with only the bare essentials. Law felt a special kind of serenity on this ship. Everything with him was where it was supposed to be, nothing out of place, nothing unwanted.

Each and every thing on the boat was tied to a cherished memory, even if it was only of the person he was with when he found it. Especially if it was a memory of the person he was with when he found it. The person, the most important thing on the ship, was now calling to him. Not with her voice, compelling as it was, but with the stroke of her hand. The tender touch of her graceful fingers made themselves known to his slowly engorging manhood as a hand sprouted within his pants. Robin was never shy about using her devil fruit in new and creative ways. The hand began stroking his penis gently, firmly, insisting that he reciprocate and join its owner, who was feeling a strong desire for it within her loins.

A hand meant she was in a romantic mood, unlike a mouth which she used when she needed his cock inside of her as fast as possible. A romantic mood meant a trip to the crows nest, where they had moved her library. He loved nothing more than the sight of her face as she stared into an old, dusty tome in the musty book-filled room as the setting sun framed the beautiful features of her face, though the feeling of her hand caressing the front of his penis came close.

"Shambles," said Law as he vanished into thin air, a pair of soft cotton panties appeared in his place in the galley and fell to the floor with a quiet thud.

"I know you all too well," smiled Robin, looking at Law as he appeared in front of her where her panties used to lie. Her deep brown eyes traveled up and down his body hungrily before coming to a stop at his throbbing member that was now fully out of his pants. Robin was seated on a lounge chair. Her right leg was propped up with her foot on the seat, and her left leg splayed off to the side as she gently moved the middle finger of her main hand in and out of her vagina.

Robin's manifested hand was still idly moving up and down Law's shaft, as she presented her moist crotch. "I was hoping you were still wearing them," said Law, "but it looks like you started already." He walked over to her and leaned in, bringing his face closer to hers. His hand gently brushed hers aside as it took over the job of tending to her pussy as the two shared a passionate kiss.

Robin pulled Law's sweater up over his head, "why do you always insist on wearing so many layers, even on such a gorgeous day?" she chided. "I don't like to rush things," he replied as he took his hand from her pussy and removed the T-shirt that remained. Robin licked her lips as her eyes made their way down his bare chest, stroking her finger along his toned abs before the shirt was fully off.

Law moved in and began to kiss her, his tongue sensually making its way in and out of her soft lips. His hands made their way to her blouse as he undid the buttons and pushed it off of her shoulders revealing her bare chest in the process. He took the opportunity to stroke her back gently as he did so, this moment was too good to waste on shambles. The skirt, on the other hand, was already across the room as he took her in his arms and penetrated her with his erect penis. His arms wrapped around her, one across her shoulders while one cradled the small of her back where her hana hana no mi had placed another cunt for him to finger while he thrust himself into the one between her legs. She did know him all too well.

She let out a soft moan as they fucked, while Law softly called out "Room" to envelope the two of them in his devil fruit. He was in full control of their passionate night. He was always in control, and he wanted her to not only know it, but to acknowledge it. He knew she had ceded control of her pleasure to him not just by the compliant squirming of her body against his but also by the plaintive calls for more that escaped her lips as well.

As their love making escalated they had become more and more sensitive with each thrust. Their sensitivity was further enhanced by the room created by Law's fruit. In this room within a room, he held full control over every aspect of their love making like a god.

Law kept up his rhythmic thrusting as he rubbed the clit on her back with more vigor and began thrusting his finger inside. Robin let out a soft exhale as she came, Law was not far behind but wanted to see the look on her face first. The two parted slightly as Law held himself up to gaze at her face which was filled with ecstasy as he came between Robin's supple legs, their eyes locked. He paused for a moment and stared at her beautiful features as they shared a moment of serene satisfaction. Robin then gave him a mischievous smile as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth invitingly. Law let a glob of the two of their salivas that had mixed in his mouth fall into it. With a silent shambles, the glob of saliva had switched with the cum he had left inside of her as it fell into her eager mouth. With a coy smile, she swallowed his load and presented her open mouth as if to gloat that she had finished it in its entirety.

"My turn," Robin said as a chain of her arms erupted from the ceiling, Law felt her seize his body both literally and figuratively as her hands enveloped him and returned to caressing his penis while more stroked his tensed stomach and nipples. Law knew he had lost control of his own operating room, and the thought of it excited him.

Law lay in a cocoon composed of the love of his life's many arms, and smiled as she manifested herself inside positioning herself on top of his cock that had become erect once more.

"I need to make sure you're up and running," said Robin as she lay above him and took in his penis, then gently raised and lowered her crotch onto his in a rhythmic undulation. "Now is where the fun begins," she said as the cocoon bloomed opened and a large copy of her torso appeared below him. Her second torso was sitting atop a set of legs dropping from each corner. Law shambled the lounge out of the room, as if Robin was issuing silent commands to him. He lay atop her midsection, her firm core against Law's naked back. His head rested at the top of the fleshy bed's chest, between a large pair of breasts, while a chain of arms and hands held his legs aloft as they continued down past her midriff.

He met Robin's eyes as she dismounted and walked slowly around him, eyeing her prey. Law's arms were now pulled to the side by more of her elegantly manicured hands as another one grew from the side of the body bed. The singular hand had a mouth on it that was now tending to his cock. Her main hand slowly trailed along the contours of his body as she admired her favorite plaything. "How am I supposed to tweak your nipples when you have me tied up like this?" protested Law playfully.

"Well, since you asked so nicely," said Robin, as she leaned over him and planted her lips onto his. One of Law's hands was released as it made its way to one of the breasts on Robin's main body which was now lightly pressed up against him. His finger slowly made its way around her areola and felt it slowly stiffen and grow. "You can get out after I get off," said Robin playfully as Law's other hand was released and it made its way to the side of her hip where another vagina had sprouted.

He teased this one as he had the other as Robin moaned and her hand-mouth continued to draw its tongue up and down his cock.

After a while, Robin felt herself tiring of foreplay and stepped back from Law who reached out to her as his fingers savored every last moment of contact. "Enough games," she commanded playfully. "Put your cock against the wall!" Law happily obliged, shambling his penis up against the closest thing to a free wall in the book-filled library, a bookshelf's center beam that stood behind Robin.

She slowly backed herself onto it, biting her bottom lip in anticipation as she guided it in. She then started to fuck the wall cock as she put a hand against an adjacent shelf to steady herself. Her other hand was taking advantage of the nipple Law had aroused earlier, the feeling heightened even more by the effect of Law's room.

Law looked on in amazement as he stared at the love of his life fucking his rock hard cock. Her full body was on display across from him as she pleasured herself with his dick, her hand, her other hand, and yet another. Her field of hands stroked her nipples and rubbed her clit. She even had one or two to spare for Law's nipples. A mouth gently nibbled his ear as he shouted out in ecstasy and the two of them came together in the crows nest as the late setting summer sun dipped below the horizon.

"Let's leave this one in," said Robin as she caught her breath. An uneasy look made its way across Law's face as he pondered the suggestion, but it broke into a slight smile as he nodded his head at the gorgeous woman who was climbing atop him to cuddle as she enveloped him in every meaning of the word.

He wouldn't mind a bit of chaos in his life, as long as it was with her.