A Not So Typical Work Day

Story Info
A carpenter gets to know two of his costumes realy well.
5.7k words
4.1
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pogwod
Pogwod
2 Followers

[This work of fiction is intended for persons 18 years or older. This story is a fantasy and in no way real. All characters are well over 18.] 

*****

It was a Monday morning, and the alarm was going off to wake me up so I could start my work week. 

I'm a carpenter for a small  construction company in the St Louis area, I enjoy what I do, and I enjoy the interaction with my customers. This story is about one such customer interaction.

After rolling out of bed, peeing, and then cleaning my teeth, I turn on the shower to wash the sleep and humid night sweat from my body. Once in the shower I can't help but drift off into a daydream about Jan. She is the secretary who works in the office of the company where I work. Jan is a pretty "plain Jane" kind of woman: she's got to be in her mid-fifties and stands 5'4" with a few extra pounds, large breasts, and a round ass that makes her all the more appealing. Her hair is fair with hints of gray and hangs just below her shoulders, framing a pretty face with a rounded chin and soft skin.

Her eyes are green and always have a twinkle to them that complements her beautiful smile, but it's her breasts that lead me to daydream in the shower. 

As I wash my body, I think about Jan's glorious globes and how they move when she walks, how they jiggle when she laughs, and how they rest on her desk when she sits at her computer stroking the keys with her long red nails. 

I drift off thinking of what it would be like to place my hard, pierced cock between her fleshy mounds while she sits in her office chair playing with herself. Would she slyly look up at me from time to time to see the red-faced pleasure her daring tit fuck is giving me?

The thought of getting caught as we explore carnal lust at her workstation is getting to be too much. What would it feel like to slide myself in and out from between her breasts until I can't take it any longer and have to cum, shooting hot ropes of sticky semen on her chest, neck, and chin?

As I return to reality, I realize that I'm leaning against the shower wall with one hand and masturbating with the other. As I stroke myself, my balls tighten, A familiar feeling comes over me as I shoot my load, lace after lace hitting the floor of the wet shower and carried away by the  steaming hot water, I watch as it disappears down the shower drain, never to be seen again. 

It's not long before I'm dry, out of the shower, dressed, and heading out the door. As I walk outside, I notice the storm has passed but the rain that had collected on the leaves still fell, making almost a  melody on the tin roof. with water dripping from the leaky gutter above the door. I try to avoid it, but it hits me on the back of the neck, cold and wet it runs down my neck and into my shirt. I'm hoping this isn't going to be how the day progresses. 

As I start my truck, I sit for a while racking my brain trying to remember what job I had on the books today. Then it hits me. I'm headed to the "Smith" residence, a large house in a rich neighborhood full of big houses and expensive cars. I'd be installing a bathroom sink,  custom vanity, and anything else that needed doing. 

After checking my paperwork, I notice that the cabinet builder delivered the vanity and sink on site last week, so I don't have to go to the hardware store and that meant I could stop for breakfast. After picking up breakfast I headed to the "Smith" place to start my workday.

When I arrive, I pull up in the drive to be greeted by an overly excited black Labrador retriever with the happiest tail I've ever seen. "Duke" I hear a male voice shout, "Duke, here boy". I look in the direction of the voice and see a man who looks to be in his late sixties or early seventies standing in an open garage.

He's dressed casually in a pair of  sweatpants and a T-shirt that's obviously loved and well worn. The T-shirt is stretched out at the neck and has the words "world greatest grandpa" printed on the front like it was a loving gift from a grandchild. The man stood about 5'10" tall with a medium build, but you could tell that he worked out to try and maintain his health (Let's face it, none of us are getting any younger). His hair was gray, combed to one side and looked like it was starting to thin a little on top. "Hey there, I'm Bill, and you are?" the man introduced himself, too which I replied, "Hi Bill, I'm Lee, I'm here to work on your bathroom today."

"Well come on in Lee, Kathy, my wife is expecting you," he informed me as he opened the door to the house. "Honey, the guy doing the bathroom is here," he hastily said loudly as I followed him into the kitchen. 

"I'll be there in a second, sweetie, just show him the bathroom, and the vanity is in the garage in that big box," Kathy replied. Kathy's voice was soft and feminine but had a little crackle in it that  showed her age.

Bill took off into the living room, "Come on Lee, the bathroom is this way." I follow Bill as he walks out of the kitchen through the living room and down a long hallway into a large bathroom. 

The bathroom was large with a copper claw foot bathtub that stood proudly in front of an arched, stained-glass window. The window allowed the sun's rays to light up the room with all the colors of the rainbow.

In the corner of the room is an even larger glass shower, the kind of shower that you could definitely jerk off in while daydreaming about the secretary back at the office of the company where you work. 

Bill proceeds to explain to me what Kathy wants done in the bathroom, then takes me back to the garage to look at the vanity and sink. As I look around the garage, I notice a furniture dollie on the far wall. "Bill, would you mind if I use your dollie to move the vanity to the bathroom?"

"Absolutely, in fact, I'll give you a hand if you like?" replied Bill. 

With that, Bill and I loaded the vanity and proceeded to move it to the bathroom. After moving the vanity into the bathroom, then chatting with Bill for a while, I decide to go get tools and get started with the task at hand.

I had no sooner gotten started when I heard Duke come running down the hall and into the bathroom, shortly followed by who I presume to be Kathy. As she enters the room with a smile and a glow, I smell the sweet scent of "sweet pea" perfume. 

"Hi, I'm Kathy, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I understand Bill has explained what we have going on with the bathroom."

"Yes, I have it lined out. I should have it done in a day or so," I reply.

As Kathy stands there talking to me about all the other "little jobs" she needs done around the house, she goes on to tell me, "Bill's not much of a handy man around the house,  but he's a good man and an even better lover." Kathy tells me that they have been married for forty years.

As we chat, I can't help but notice Kathy's nipples trying to force themselves through the thin fabric of her blouse, pushing and stretching the material, causing it to peak like two pyramids reaching for fresh air. Kathy looks to be in her seventies, average height and weight proportionate. 

She has short, curly, blond hair with no gray. This tells me she likes to maintain her appearance; so too do the sexy, well-manicured red nails that jut from her long, slender fingertips. Kathy's sweet smile and shallow dimples allow light wrinkles around her aged but beautiful blue eyes to show experience and a certain sexiness that has me mesmerized. 

As she continues to talk, my attention drifts from her nipples to the soft lightly winked skin around her mouth that frames a pretty pair of "come fuck-me" red lips with a slight shimmer too the lipstick. It's as if they are inviting me to kiss them.

"Lee," Kathy says as I break out of yet another daydream. (I think to myself: "I'm just glad I wasn't doing what I did when I snapped  out of the last one."

"Yes, sorry Kathy," I replied, "I must have been daydreaming again." Kathy, with a cheeky smile, continued with "Oh yeah, anything interesting?" 

"No, I think I better keep that to myself," I replied, as I continued to work on the vanity.

The day flew by like it usually does when I have a busy day. Bill and Kathy would pop in once in a while to see the progress and check on me. Then I noticed that Kathy liked to hang out and just chat while I was working.

Later that day, I hit a good stopping place in the job to end my day. I was tired and ready to go home, my feet ached, and my back was sore, so I went looking for either Bill or Kathy to let them know I was done for the day, and I'd be back tomorrow to finish. But as I walked down the hallway into the living room I holler "Hello...Bill, Kathy....hello, anyone there?"

As I try to locate someone, I hear movement in one of the bedrooms. The door to the bedroom was cracked enough for me to walk over and see in what I saw was something  I didn't think I could, nor would I ever want to forget. What I see is Kathy, lying on the bed, her legs wide open, and Bill between her thighs. his face buried so far in his wife's pussy that it looked like he was trying to climb inside. As I stood there peeping through the gap in the door, I could smell the thick musky smell of pure sex wafting through what has now become my peep hole.

I continue to spy on the beautiful sight, but couldn't help stroking myself through my pants. I was so hard and turned on at the erotic sight of these two almost elderly people in the throes of oral intimacy that I reached inside my pants to touch myself.

After feeling just how hard I was, I knew I had to masturbate, After a few minutes of playing with myself,I noticed that Kathy was smiling at me over the top of her husband's head. Kathy's eyes locked on mine, and I could tell that she was getting pleasure from the thrill of my watching her. The sight of Kathy looking straight into my eyes was such a turn-on for me that I had to take out my cock. It was becoming uncomfortable and restrictive; Since it was now easy and quiet, I slowly took out my cock and continued to masturbate. But this time I stood, so Kathy could see me stroking to their movement.

Kathy grabbed Bill's hair and smashed his face into her crotch, driving his tongue deeper inside her and making her eyes roll back in her head. She gasped with pleasure. It had gotten to the point where I couldn't stand much more: I had to cum, but I wanted to see Kathy's reaction when I shot my load--watching her watching me. 

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a rag that I had used earlier in the day to wipe silicone off my hands. I cupped the rag in my left hand and stroked myself off into the rag with my right hand. After a few more swift strokes of my cock, it happened. I shot a huge load.

Rope after rope of hot milky cum launched into the air, landing on the rag, while some missed the rag and landed on my hand. All the time Kathy is watching me like a hawk. Bill was still working hard and deep with his tongue lapping at Kathy like a dog drinking water.

Almost immediately after I came, Kathy starts to squirm and begins grinding on poor Bill's face harder and faster into her cunt. As she starts to orgasm, she keeps eye contact with me the entire time, almost looking straight through me. Then her body tensed up her back, arched, and she let out a scream of pleasure, filling the air with what sounded like sounds from a porn film.

"Oh Bill, you dirty mother fucker, eat that pussy!" Kathy held Bill tight between her thighs for what seemed like an eternity, as wave after wave of pleasure surged through her body, she thrusts hard on Bill as she fucks his face.

I watched for a couple of minutes as the couple just lay there, with Kathy stroking Bill's hair with a huge smile and a look of total satisfaction on her face.

When I realized the show was over and they had finished I wipe the drops of cum from the head of my now-limp dick. I then put my cock back in my pants and went back into the kitchen. After wiping my hand, I throw the rag in the trash can and think about what I will do next. I decide to start making a bunch of noise and calling for Bill, so I could get his attention.

After a couple of minutes, Bill makes an appearance, his face still wet with Kathy's juice and looking red from all the grinding, his hair a mess. The smell of Kathy on his breath almost got me going again.

"Okay Bill, I'm done for the day. I'll see you tomorrow at 7AM if that's okay?"

He informed me that he wouldn't be home tomorrow because he'd be golfing with his buddies, but Kathy would be home, so if I needed anything, Kathy would be there to help.

With that I said goodnight and headed home. All the way, I couldn't get the sight of Kathy's staring into my eyes as she orgasmed on Bill's face after she had watched me ejaculate for her. 

The following morning, I wake up in a state of arousal from dreaming about Kathy's blue eyes staring at me while she used Bill's face as a sex toy to bring herself to a huge orgasm the night before. As I jump out of bed and my feet hit the cold wooden floor, I notice the time and think to myself, "Oh fuck, I'm late." I start to panic, then realize I must have slept through the alarm and now I'm running late. I hurry and take my shower (with no time for any sexual relief), get in the truck and head to Bill and Kathy's to finish the kitchen, and hopefully get paid.

Pulling into the driveway, I see a new Mercedes-Benz backing out of the garage. It's a beautiful car with a gleaming white paint job and chrome everywhere. Then I notice it's Bill driving the Mercedes, so after shutting off the  truck I hop out. 

As I do, Bill pulls up, rolls down his window, and  greets me,  "Good morning, Lee, I'm off to play golf, Kathy's awake and there's fresh coffee in the kitchen, so just go on in and fix yourself a cup." To which I reply, "Thanks, Bill, I'll do that, you have a good day and take it easy on the guys on the course." 

I head into the house and instantly smell the beautiful aroma of fresh brewed coffee. As I walk in the kitchen, Bill and Kathy's dog, Duke, a four-legged welcoming committee  super- excited to see me, comes and wants me to play ball with him as he drops his favorite rubber ball at my feet.

As I pick up the hard, slimy rubber ball I hear, "Duke, leave Lee alone, he doesn't want to play ball. He's here to work, not play." I look towards the living room just as Kathy walks in, she's wearing loose fitting silk pajamas and a thin robe that dragged the ground as she walks. Good morning, Lee," she greets me with a soft smile and touch of the shoulder that made my cock twitch with excitement as she walks past. 

"Morning" I reply with a quick glance at her breasts as she reached into a cabinet to get a coffee mug. The sight of the sun shining through the fabric of her pajama shirt allows me a clear silhouette of her full and what look like firm breasts. From a quick glance, her tits are in good shape for a woman of her age, and I just had to see more. 

After fixing coffee, Kathy and I chat for a while about the weather, the kitchen, and even Bill's golf game,  but nothing ever was brought up about the incident yesterday.  I thought this was strange because it's all I could think about since the incident happened.

I know she had to have seen me watching her with Bill. I know she watched me jack off into a rag while I watched them both. If she did, why hadn't she said anything?

After drinking my coffee, I told Kathy, "I think I'd better get started on the bathroom or I'll never get finished."  Then I head to the bathroom to start finishing the vanity install. After a couple of hours and some struggling, I had the vanity mounted and all the trim installed. The only thing left to do was to install the sink and hook up the plumbing. 

As I install the sink, Kathy comes to check on me and I notice she was now dressed in a thin summer dress with sunflowers printed all over it. As she walks in, I tell her, "You look really pretty in that dress. Bill's a lucky man." She replies, "Thank you, and yes, Bill knows how lucky he is. That's why he treats me like a princess and lets me have whatever I want."

After installing the sink, it was time to climb under and hook up the plumbing. Kathy remained in the bathroom talking to me while I lay on the floor on my back under the sink. As I worked on the plumbing, I ask Kathy to hand me my pipe wrench from my tool box. As she did, she stepped over me to reach for the wrench and gave me a clear view up her pretty sundress, but I didn't see any panties. 

In fact, all I saw was a clear view of a perfect pussy, a pussy that for its age, looks tight with puffy pink lips and is clean shaven. I remember thinking it looked good enough to eat. 

As Kathy reached down to hand me the wrench, still with one leg either side of me she leaned forward to allow me to get an eye full of her titties. "Thank you, Kathy," I said as she handed me the wrench as I was looking down her dress at her beautiful cleavage. "You're welcome," she replied, adding, "If you see anything you like, all you have to do is ask." With that, she stands up to give me that beautiful view up her dress again and what was on offer.

As she stood there, I slid my hand up the inside of her leg and onto her inner thigh. Then she finally asked, "So, Lee, about yesterday" and with a pause and a deep breath continued on to ask, "Did you like what you saw? I did, in fact I don't think I've come so hard from cunnilingus before."

As she continues, I realized my cock was sticking straight up making a bulge in my pants. It was getting uncomfortable, so I reached down to adjust it and give it a quick rub. 

Kathy noticed me adjusting myself and stopped me with her foot, saying, "You know you would be more comfortable if you set it free." I was stunned and couldn't believe this was happening, I couldn't resist; I had too unzip myself and take out my hard, throbbing cock As I unzipped my pants and removed my cock from the restriction of my clothes, Kathy excitedly noticed my Prince Albert piercing.

She couldn't resist wanting to get a close look and asked, "Can I touch it?" Kathy motioned that she wanted to get a close look at me, so she reached down and pulled on my PA and whispered, "Let's get more comfortable."

I stood up and taking my hand, Kathy leads me to the living room where she got comfortable on one of the Lazy-Boy recliners. Still with my stiff cock out, I stand in front of Kathy so she can take a closer look at my rock-hard cock. As I do, she reaches under her sun dress. She starts playing with her clit with both hands then she asks me, "Can I get a repeat performance of yesterday?" She leaned back in the recliner, lifted her dress and spreading her lips with one hand she begins playing with her clit with the other. 

"Do you like watching me pleasure myself?" she asked. "I want to see you masturbate. I want to see you cum again but this time I want you to cum on me."

I start slowly stroking my cock, as I watch Kathy lying there fingering her hole. She starts to move in her chair as if she's getting ready to orgasm, suddenly she stands up and takes off her dress revealing her soft but sexy body including lightly sagging but still firm C-cup breasts. The nipples are erect and slightly pointing down, but overall, Kathy looks amazing for a seventy-year-old woman.

She then sits back down, leans back, and spreads her legs, so she can finger herself with one hand and play with her glorious breasts with the other. 

I stand stroking myself while Kathy watches. I'm getting so turned on as we make eye contact, only stopping to watch one another's hands pleasure ourselves. As Kathy starts to speed up, I hear her breathing getting heavy and can see her pussy soaking her fingers as she explores the innermost parts of her cunt. 

Hearing Kathy start to orgasm pushes me over the edge and I feel myself getting ready to cum. Kathy senses this and releasing her pussy, she leans forward and tells me, "I want you to cum on me; I want to feel your hot spunk on my skin, Come on, Lee, give it to me. Make me your cum slut." That's all it took. 

Pogwod
Pogwod
2 Followers
12