A Not So Typical Work Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kathy presented herself to me. I held her shoulder with one hand while grasping my dick in the other as it began shooting cum on Kathy's breasts.

Soaking her face was amazing. Watching as my jizz slides from her chin and drips on her chest is even hotter. She ran her finger over her soft, smooth, elderly skin. It drew my attention to how she played in the puddles on her chest. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen.

After I'd shot off on Kathy, she leaned back, lifted one of her tits, and started cleaning my juice from around her nipple. At the same time, she reached down and went back to exploring herself with her fingers.

Seeing her, I got on my knees in front of her and started helping her by sliding one and then two fingers inside her. She felt so hot. She reached down with her soft hand and held my hand, moving my fingers in and out in a slow soft movement. Kathy and I spent the next ten minutes pleasing her until I noticed I was rocking hard again, I looked at Kathy a with my fingers still inside of her. I told her, "I want to feel what your pussy feels like around this." I stood up again and revealed just how hard I was again. I motioned for Kathy to get on all fours on the recliner. Once she was in position, I whispered in her ear, " Before we do this, you have to know I think you're undeliverable, but what about Bill?

In a sudden moment of clarity, I think to myself, "I can't believe I'm trying to talk myself out of doing  the one thing I can't stop thinking about. "But then I decide that fucking Kathy wasn't worth splitting up a forty-year marriage. I  even now can't believe what Kathy said next.

As I stood there behind her with my cock hard and waiting to slide inside her, she yelled,  "Okay Bill, you can come out and join us now."

All of a sudden, my heart stopped, was this the part where I started  begging for my life? Is this how it ended for me?

As I stood there looking around the living room, I suddenly saw movement from the kitchen and in walked Bill. He wasn't holding a shotgun or a baseball bat or even a long-bladed knife, but you could have blown me over with a father when it finally registered what I was seeing.

Bill was naked from the waist down, apart from women's fishnet stockings, suspenders, and five-inch stiletto heels. His cock was hard; it was also standing straight out. It looked to be about six inches long with a nice girth and full of thick bulging veins covered in soft silky skin.

As Bill walked up to me, his manhood bounced slightly with every step, but I couldn't take my eyes off it until he asked me with a grin,

"I hope you don't mind me watching, but I figured after Kathy told me you watched us yesterday, I knew you wouldn't mind if I watched you two today." Then he went on to say, "Kathy was right when she said you have a really nice-looking cock and seeing that ring just makes me want to suck it."

Kathy turned around and started unbuttoning my pants, slowly allowing them to fall to the ground followed by my boxers, As I stepped out of my clothes Kathy started playing with meat first, she started rubbing the head. It was such a sight seeing her long thin fingers with beautiful red fingernails touching my swollen dick. Slowly, she worked her way down the shaft, gently stroking it with one hand and cupping my balls with the other. 

Meanwhile, Bill sat in the other recliner with his legs spread wide over the arms revealing his smooth-shaven manhood with his light sagging balls. 

He had begun masturbating while watching Kathy sitting on the Lazy-Boy in front of me sucking my cock while slowly fingering her pussy again. 

I remember thinking to myself, "I can't believe that my perfectly ordinary day has taken such an erotic turn. "As I look at Bill sitting there stroking his cock while watching as his wife sucks on mine, I wanted so bad to help him pleasure himself. His hand gripped his shaft with a vise-like grip as he ran his hand up and down his cock. I noticed a blob of precum bubble from the hole in the big purple head.

Bill desperately asks me if it would be okay if he came over and helped Kathy make me cum. I smiled as Kathy looked up at me with my cock still in her mouth and a playful look about her. 

Then I suddenly got a better idea and shared it with them both: "I've got a better idea, how about Kathy gets on all fours in front of me on the rug,  then you come stand by us and I'll finally get to feel what her beautiful pussy feels like around my cock. And as a  bonus I get to taste what you taste like."

Kathy chimes in, "Now that sounds like fun. Judging by looking at both of your cocks, you're both ready to have some fun."  So, Kathy climbs down on the floor with her ass in the air and her sweet peach pouting out from between the tops of her thighs.

I slowly kneel behind her and can smell the sweet smell of her moist vagina. I know it's wet with anticipation of what's to come. As I begin rubbing the soft round flabby cheeks of her ass, I notice Bill walks over close to Kathy and me; then, he begins to masturbate not 12 inches from my face. 

As he strokes himself, he asks in a mocking English accent:

"Excuse me, good fellow, but could you show me where you would like me to put this?" He offers me his thick smooth dick while moving his hand slowly up and down the shaft. I look up to watch him pleasuring himself in front of me and I just can't handle it any longer. 

"My mouth Bill, I want you in my mouth!" I say to Bill, but I think to myself, "Not before I give Kathy what I've waited to give her since I watched her cum yesterday." Then I slowly reach down and guide myself into Kathy's eager, waiting twat. 

Kathy takes a long deep breath as I slide deep inside her. I feel her wetness engulf my entire cock as I feel my Prince Albert hit her cervix. Kathy drops her head with pleasure as I start to ride her from behind.

Then I turned my attentions to Bill, as he stands there patiently stroking his hard cock I reach up and take over the stroking motions. cupping his big, well-manscaped balls in my other hand as I lean in to lick the top of his angry cock. All the time I'm sliding in and out of Kathy's wet womanhood, while she reaches between her legs and plays with her clit. 

Slowly, I look up at Bill, who is now standing there naked after removing his golf shirt and playing with his own nipples, squeezing and pulling them with vigor and lust. As I get turned on more and more at the sight of my cock sliding in and out of Kathy, I slowly place Bill's member between my lips. I can smell a musky but sweet smell; it tastes like fine cut of sweet steak.

As I take it deeper in my mouth, I can feel it throbbing against my tongue as I flick it back and forth on the swollen head of Bill's member. I can't believe I'm sucking Bill after only meeting him yesterday, but I really can't believe I'm sucking his cock while fucking his wife. 

Kathy looks over her shoulder and asks me, "Are you enjoying my husband's cock?" As she smiles at me, our eyes meet and she starts slamming her ass against me, telling me "Fuck, that's fucking hot seeing you and Bill like that" followed by "Fuck me, your cock feels good, fuck that pussy, I want to feel you deeper inside me!"

She then starts fucking my cock like a crazy woman. I watch as beads of sweat run down Bill's belly and onto the base of his dick. Bill is now entirely buried in my mouth, gagging me with every thrust.

Don't get me wrong, Kathy feels amazing fucking me, but Bill's dick is driving me crazy. It doesn't take long before I feel myself starting to tighten in preparation to shoot my load,  so I remove Bill from my mouth just long enough to tell Kathy "I'm going to cum" to which she replies with "Don't you fucking pull out! I want you to cum deep inside me, I want to feel that load fill my pussy."

As I unloaded deep in Kathy's wanton hole, she screams out, "Oh, fuck yes, yes, oh fuck, that feels amazing, I can feel you filling me up and I think I'm going to cum." As she starts to orgasm, I can feel her pussy trying to suck my cock further and further inside her. She starts to grind my cock even harder as her body floods with pleasure and she begins to shake. About then, Bill grabs the back of my head and rams his cock back inside my mouth. I gag as the helmet hits my tonsils just as he starts to skull fuck my face.

I don't think I've ever been this turned on in my life, but I'm so excited by everything that's going on that I don't realize that Bill is about to blow in my mouth. I feel his cock start to throb, his balls tighten in my hand, and with one large thrust, Bill shoots shot after shot of hot salty cum into my mouth. The taste is something you'll never forget and will leave you wanting more, but it's the consistency that gives me the most pleasure. 

I look up as he holds my head to finish unloading on my tongue when I notice that Kathy has turned around and has begun to lick my cock and balls clean. The feeling of her tongue licking my sack feels so good. Bill leans over after releasing my head and kisses Kathy, sucking on her tongue, and licking my cum from around her mouth. 

Bill then migrates north down between Kathy's thighs. Kathy willingly opens her legs to allow Bill in. Bill slides two fingers in Kathy's cum-filled pussy and started working my cum from inside his wife's swollen wet pussy. Slowly, Bill keeps moving down and proceeds to suck the cum from Kathy's hole, stopping only to clean his fingers. 

Once Kathy was clean, Bill and Kathy embraced one another, kissed, and then looked at me still standing there. Bill then said, "Thank you Lee, we needed that, and I hope we get to do it again real soon."

THE END

Anyone intending to copy or reproduce this story does not have permission until it is obtained in writing from the author.

12