A NOT so Welcomed Guest Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as he watched this time Ephus, actually saw the shimmering around him. Then it was like he just walked through a door.

When they had left it had been light, now it was pitch dark. Off in the distance, Ephus, thought he could hear large explosions. A fw moments later he heard several heavy machines and vehicles.

Ephus, moved further back into the wooded area, then watched as several hundred Panzers, thirty to forty Mercedes troop carriers plus a few Daimler-Benz staff cars as they rolled by.

Then to make things even worse, Ephus, felt the presence of Ares again. Damnit, he thought figures that, that prick would be here. Shit! looks like I am in occupied German territory, with the biggest war monger there is.

I am so glad, I got rid of him in the coming years. Right now, I have to hope that the tricks that Epaphus taught me, work of this ass. Though come to think of it they worked well on a fully powered Zeus.

As the long line of military machines rolled by, Ephus watched closely, the swastika symbol blazing on each vehicle. Damnit! I'm in the middle of a second world war battle, or I'm about to be.

Ephus, was about to turn and go the direction the Germany army came from, then shook his head. Might as well jump out and yell shoot me shoot me. No, better to go with them, then go to the other side.

He looked at the rapidly shrinking vehicles that had just passed. Yeah, easier said than done, when I have to do it as a human.

12