A NOT so Welcomed Guest Ch. 14

Story Info
The third in my god series, Norse gods.
3.5k words
4.66
1.6k
12

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/29/2024
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers

Ephus - A demigod possessing the power to repower the gods

Quinn Markov - human wife of Ephus

-----------------------------------

Odin - War god, main god of the Norse gods

Frigg - Wife of Odin, promoter of marriage and fertility

Freya - a goddess associated with love, beauty, fertility, sex, war, gold, and seiðr.

Thor - a hammer-wielding god associated with lightning, thunder, storms, sacred groves and trees, strength, the protection of mankind, hallowing, and fertility- son of Odin

Loki - a mischievous god who can shape-shift and can take up animalistic forms.

Vali - son of the god Odin, the god of eternal light

-------------------------------------------------------

Egyptian Deities

-----------------

Bast - Goddess of cats, protection, joy, dance, music, family, and love

Serket - Goddess of scorpions, medicine, magic, and healing venomous stings and bites

Thoth - God of knowledge

Sekhmet- Goddess of fire, war, and dance

Hathor - Goddess of the sky, dance, love, beauty, joy, motherhood, foreign lands, mining, music and fertility.

Maat - Goddess of Truth and Justice

Tefnut - Goddess of Rain, Air, Moisture, Weather, Dew, Fertility, and Water

--------------------------------

Greek Deities

-------------

Hera - Queen of the Greek gods, sister and wife of Zeus

Aphrodite - Daughter of Zeus and Dione, Goddess of love, beauty and sexuality

Artemis - Daughter of Zeus and Leto, goddess of the hunt, the moon, and chastity

Athena - Daughter of Zeus and Metis, goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill.

Enyo - Daughter of Zeus and Hera, goddess of war and destruction, sister of Ares

Eris - Daughter of Zeus and Hera, sister of Ares - minor goddess of discord and strife

---------------------------

Titans

-------

Cronus - The King of the Titan, and the god of destructive time--time which devours all.

Iapetus - The Titan god of mortality and the allotment of the mortal lifespan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bast looked suspiciously at her brother, it wasn't like him not to have a come back to her, after one of her burrs. She walked up to stare into his eyes, trying to see if he was all there. Seeing nothing wrong, she looked at Serket, who nodded, then moved to Thoth.

She started to move around him with her hands out feeling all of him.

Thoth's eyes opened wide, "what are you doing?" He asked.

"As your sisters, we are worried something is wrong with you," Serket said.

Thoth could only shake his head as he stared first at Bast, then Serket. What in th hell was their problem now?

As both his sisters moved around him examining him, he again thought that they were only using a trick on him. Narrowing his eyes at them, he was going through all that he knew to figure out what they were up to.

He watched even closer as Serket's power started to make him itch. Damn if she wasn't going far deeper than he'd ever felt her go.

"Enough!" Thoth shouted, Serket's power was now starting to become annoying. "Still, I don't know what the two of you are up to."

"You aren't acting as you usually do. Never have you not had something to say after I insulted you. We are both afraid that something has happened to you," Bast said.

Clarity then came to Thoth's eyes, "You might say that I have actually learned something. My brother has suggested that I listen more. I have seen more than just merit from it," Thoth said.

Both Bast and Serket looked at each other with their mouths hanging open.

"Perhaps," started Bast, "it truly was a new era when I discovered our Ephus."

Both Thoth and Serket could only nod their agreement.

________________________________________________________________

Odin, Thor, Freya, Frigg, Vali and the now numbering twenty Valkyries were gathered around Ephus. Odin was shaking his head in disbelief, though that was all he was doing. The wrath of his wife and Freya was something he had no desire to face again.

Odin moved to Thor, whispering, "for as powerful as he is, you'd think he'd not succumb."

"I can still hear you husband, after saving Gungnir, going into the past, powering us up, you still don't believe. I might take a few of the suggestions to deny you everything!" Frigg growled at her husband.

"We both doubt that you could do as much. Remember HE gave you back your power, plus several others," Freya said.

A moment later, both Goddesses started to growl at Odin, then to his shock, so did Thor and Vali.

"As long as I have been guarding our realm, you know I trust no one. Even with all that he has done in the other realms, I can not trust him. Though the return of Gungnir has helped, I need more," Odin said in his defense.

Ephus sat there a moment trying to think of something to change his mind. Ephus arose, snapping his fingers and walking to Odin.

"If I was not trustworthy, then I would have done this long before now," Ephus said as he started to lay a hand on Odin's shoulder. Gungnir started to move between the two, then backed up. Almost immediately, Odin gasped, then fell to the floor.

A scream issued from Odin's lips as he gasped out hard, from an unknown feeling, pain, massive pain. "Now if I wanted to take this realm? You would already be no more," Ephus said.

Ephus could see that all there were extremely tense. Gungnir was begging him in his mind to restore Odin.

Ephus went to a knee by Odin, "as I said that is if I wanted this realm, I do not. I know not what more I can do to prove this. Here enough, I think you can see what my point was," Ephus said, touching Odin's shoulder again.

Odin drew in a deep breath, then sat up with a look of pure hatred.

Ephus shook his head looking at Freya and Frigg. "I am sorry that you came to me with a leader like this one." Ephus bowed to all the Valkyries, the Freya and Frigg. "I can not and will not go against ther leader of the realm." Here Ephus turned a sad face toward Odin, "may those I freed find another realm to live in."

Both Freya and Frigg rushed to Ephus, "Please, Ephus, we need you here, Loki still has far more power than we can defeat," both said.

Ephus sadly shook his head, "I can do no more. I can not help nor stay where I am not wanted," kissing both Goddesses, he vanished.

Twenty-four sets of eyes turned slowly to stare at Odin. "Good, he is gone, now, I can set out to retake the realm." The same twenty-four sets of eyes then stared at him as if he'd lost his mind.

"You know what? Have fun, father. This is a battle neither Vali nor I wish to participate in. Betrayal does not sit well with either of us," Thor said with an agreeing Vali, then they both vanished.

"I and the Valkyries will also not betray he who saved us," Freya said as she and the twenty Valkyries vanished.

A deep sigh sounded behind Odin. "I have seen you stubborn before this? It is by far the most un-godlike thing you have ever done. I will not help you to lose what of the realm we have regained. I will be here after you are beaten, though I will not fight with you," Frigg said, as a chair appeared on which she sat to glare at him.

"Frigg, you have to understand," Odin started, 'til Frigg held up a hand.

"No, I do not wish to hear you make another fool of yourself. Now, go since you think you can do this alone as no one is going to help you," Frigg growled.

Odin's mouth dropped open, not believing that everyone had left him.

__________________________________________________________

Ephus appeared outside his home, his anger far greater than he'd thought it was.

Within moments, Ephus felt quite a few amounts of godly power approaching him. A moment later, Thoth, Bast and Serket appeared. Even more surprising was when his Greek Goddess's wife appeared.

First was Aphrodite, then Athena, Artemis, then Enyo. All six females were quite pregnant, each had a weapon and appeared to be furious.

Ephus sighed. He forgot just how attuned to him they were. He then started to feel quite a few gods as they were rushing to him. All is well, my brothers, besides, I have six of your sisters here. Ephus thought and was shocked when his other Egyptian goddess wives appeared.

First was Sekhmet, then Hathor. Followed by Maat and Tefnut, like the others, they were all very pregnant. Make that all ten of them. He felt the male Gods retreat, though the females were not that easily swayed.

Ephus was still trying to convince them that all was well when an almost full-term Eris appeared. She stumbled towards Ephus, breathing hard.

"I didn't want you out there so close to your time," A concerned Ephus said.

"Mast---, husband," Eris said with a lowered head. "I do not want to fail you, on what I have gained and the little one," here she indicated her swollen belly.

Eris touched Ephus' head, letting all that she'd seen and heard flow to him. "Thank you," he said, then turned to Serket. "Serket, please help her. I know hardly any of you trust her. Trust me ok? Please help her."

Serket looked at Eris, a look of hate on her face that melted when she looked at Ephus. "I will do everything I can," Serket started when another huge god power appeared.

Hera looked around seeing her daughter Eris in distress. "I believe that you will need help," Hera told a shocked Serket. All the other Goddesses' eyes were wide as Serket nodded to Hera as they both nodded to Ephus and vanished.

All his other wives moved to comfort him as concern dominated his features. "I do not remember any of you having this much trouble," a worried Ephus said.

She will be fine, several of his Egyptian and Greek Goddess' wives said.

It was therefore the scene that Odin was confronted with when he appeared outside. Odin's eyes were large as he felt at least eleven fully powered god powers. Then there was what felt like two extremely powerful demigods.

Odin shook his head as he wondered what he'd walked into. At least he was 'til, those eleven powers appeared around him.

Again Odin's eyes went huge, almost all of them were as strong as, if not more than, his own wife.

"YOU!" A male Godly voice shouted to him. "I see that the bastard god Odin has come to start a war, so be it! I shall call the God and Goddess more than able to handle you."

"I think I can handle him," Enyo said as she drew her sword.

"Not yet, Enyo," Ephus said.

Enyo's face dropped in disappointment, then she felt a kick near her stomach.

"See? I'm not the only one that thinks it's a bad idea," Ephus said.

Enyo blushed then kissed Ephus. "I can see that, husband. He kicks as hard as you do my Ephus. I miss our combat lessons," Enyo said.

"I am sure that we can resume them after he is born," Ephus said, causing a smile to light up Enyo's face.

Turning toward Odin, Ephus growled for a moment, "what business do you have here, Odin? I am upset enough to turn all my wives loose on you. They do not take kindly to any that piss me off, as you did. Not even Zeus was this bad and I damn near wanted to end him."

A near hissing voice came from behind Ephus, "please husband, let us loose upon him. You gave him two chances just like that arrogant Zeus. It has been too long since we destroyed another god," all eyes turned to see a very angry Bast.

Ephus turned, then was in front of Bast, "be still my Bast, Enyo. Both of you stand beside me while I finish this," Ephus said. "As I said, Odin, what do you want? I gave you and your realm two chances. I don't think I can give more. Thing is, if you betray my trust again, I'd have to end you."

There were a few gaps from behind Ephus, causing him to turn, seeing Frigg, Freya and Thor.

"I believe you even if father doesn't. I also believe that you could end any of us, well not your wives," Thor said, which elicited more than a few giggles from almost all the females there.

That was 'til there was a shout, then what appeared to be a blur flashed past them. They were even more shocked when Odin was knocked over, unable to move a sword pointing at his throat.

"I want you to move! You upset my husband an unforgiveable offense, so please move!" Quinn Markov said as she actually drew blood from Odin's throat. Ephus placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned, prepared to fight, only to smile in shock at her husband.

"Alright all of you, let me handle this, please return and rest," Ephus said.

All of them grumbled, then kissed him with a glare at Odin, then each left. Well, all but Quinn, Bast and Thoth.

Odin's eyes were still huge. No one had ever taken him like she had. The fact that she listened to Ephus more than raised him in Odin's eyes.

Then, to the shock of all there, Odin bowed to Ephus. "It appears that I was more than wrong," Odin said in a low voice. Again there were several gasps from his wife Frigg, Freya and his on Thor.

"Wrong?" Ephus said with raised eyebrows,"how is that, Odin?" Again there were gasps at the contempt in Ephus's voice.

"I have fought so long to protect Asgard, this trust is a rare, nearly unheard of thing. Now, after all this time, do I realize that you were speaking the truth," Odin said, still slightly bowed.

"Hmmm," Ephus said as he regarded Odin critically. "As I said, I haven't given any a third chance. I do realize your point of view, I don't agree with it though, I understand."

Ephus stood there for a few minutes then nodded. "Have you reached a decision?" Odin asked.

"I have. I will help restore your realm. It will be on my terms, understood?" Ephus said, staring at Odin.

Odin's eyes went large, then he nodded his assent, Ephus then grasped Odin's arm at the wrist, as did Odin to Ephus.

"Now then, the terms. You help me, you don't question what I do. I have some experience with this. I am going to go at Loki hard. He's already lost half his support, so he's more dangerous. Plus, he has powerful help from the Greek Titans, not as much a problem as they were," Ephus said.

"I and the others will provide you with all the help you require," Odin said with a truly genuine smile.

"Good," Ephus said. "There will be combat though. When I say stop I mean it," here Ephus was staring at a sheepish Thor.

"I will try to remember, brother Ephus," a now fully smiling Thor said.

"Alright," Ephus started as he started to outline the plan.

Not far from the front of the Asgardian castle, a group of males and females appeared. They immediately engaged the fire giants that were there. After the first was vanquested then it reappeared, none reappeared after it.

Thor and Ephus were at the front of their party. After twenty were gone, Ephus held up a hand. The party stopped, then vanished. They soon appeared in another area, engaging another group of fire giants. Again, another twenty were vanquished, the group vanishing right before reinforcements arrived.

Loki was raging within the castle, he had to get a handle on the situation. He'd already knocked all the giant leaders through several walls.

This demi-god was nothing to him and the Titans. There was no reason that he couldn't defeat him. Loki was going through all that happened before this, when there were several gasps. Then Loki was hit in the stomach, driving him through several walls.

Loki flew back out of the hole his body had made. He was met with a double-fisted slam to his face and chin. This drove him to the ground. Loki tried to stand, though he found that his legs wouldn't listen to him.

"Well, little boy!" Ephus sneered at him, "I am actually here and still, you can't stop me. I thought that you were all mouth and no substance, pathetic!" Here Ephus started to laugh at Loki. "Come on little boy, here I am, I thought you were going to take care of me."

The giant leaders were trying to get to him though they weren't making any progress. With a nod, Ephus punched toward the stone giant, making it disappear.

From behind him Ephus felt Loki get to his feet. "I will enjoy breaking you! You will be my finest slave," Loki was screaming.

Again, Ephus started to laugh, "you and what army? You've lost over half of the giants you had. Including the rock giant leader and half of the Valkyries. The Titans' power isn't going to be enough to help you keep this realm."

Ephus smiled to himself. Loki was about to explode. Maybe he could end it here. No, he thought, his luck was never that good.

Loki tried to get him by moving faster, which only got him clipped back into the wall. This time Loki was actually dazed, though a look of angry determination was on his face.

Ephus looked at the two giant leaders left and the leader of the dark elves. Ephus hoped he had enough to overcome the one he chose. Reaching out, he again punched one of the leaders, slightly surprised when it didn't reappear.

Loki's eyes went large, then he screamed as he attacked Ephus with all he had. "You will pay for that!" This time Ephus actually had a hard time blocking. A moment later he heard Thor, then he smiled.

"Well, pokey Loki, it's been fun, I can see that the end of all this is going to be easier than I thought. No stone giants, no dark elves, tsk, tsk pokey Loki, keep this up? You'll be alone soon, bye!" Ephus said as he vanished.

Loki, screamed at Ephus as he popped out. Five of the Titans appeared beside Loki. They had been trying to restrain Ephus, with no effect.

"Here we were told that you had power," Cronus said snidely to Loki.

"ME!!!" Screamed Loki, "this was your damn plan. I thought that the five of you could hold him!"

Cronus and Loki growled at each other, then they started to throw energy bolts at each other. Loki caught the worst of them though he did get a few in. This nearly set them at each other's throats.

"You two fight, Iapetus go after Ephus. No one does to Iapetus what he did and lives." Iapetus said, then stopped short when Cronus grasped him by the throat.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that, Iapetus, you have a tendency to run your mouth. No, I'd feel better if you stayed here," Cronus said.

Loki started to laugh, which got him somewhat deep-fried. "I'd have thought by now that you'd learned you had no real power. That most of your power is from us," Cronus said.

The other three Titans with them kept their mouths shut even if they agreed with Cronus.

Cronus tossed Loiki against the wall. The little shit was getting too big for his britches. "Remember your place boy, or you, like the others, may end up with nothing," Cronus said.

Loki spit as he turned back toward Cronus, "You remember Cronus, leader of the Titans. You would be nowhere without me. The same as when you went against him. At least I have you closer than you've ever been."

Cronus's face showed extreme anger, then quickly cleared as he turned to Loki. "Yes, you got me closer, though not without a lot of help. Never forget that, perhaps I should remove my power and let you go at it on your own, hmm?"

Turning away, Cronus vanished back to the Titans prison. It will be a good day indeed when he can kill that imbecile of a god.

Ephus appeared before Odin, a broad smile on his face. "How many?" He asked Thor.

"After you vanished, we took another two hundred. Though not a lot, they are reduced with their numbers. I take it your mission was a success?" Thor asked.

Ephus nodded, two of the four leaders he had helping were gone, as well as their soldiers.

Pars001
Pars001
2,211 Followers