A Note to His Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack meets Terry at college, enjoys her taking charge.
8k words
4.65
6.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/04/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Cynthia Blaine

[This story includes bodily functions as well as significant discipline. If any of this offends you, please read no further. You might enjoy this story more if you read the first two chapters first, but you don't have to do that. All characters are 18 or over.]

I'd been adjusting well to my first term at Stanford. It was amazing, I thought, that no one talks about the weather here: it's always nice. I knew that come January, there could be a rainy season, but it was hard to fret about that now. People were bright here, very bright, but the climate tended to take the edge off the arrogance that all these smart people would likely be exhibiting in the East.

I found it hard to resist the girls, either. They were always dressed for warm weather, and I decided I'd make a determined effort not to stare. One woman introduced herself to me when I was having coffee one morning.

She was more than attractive and dressed charmingly in shorts, very short shorts, and a nice blue top that was just thin enough to make it clear she was going braless. And it wasn't that she wasn't pretty well endowed. Her name was Terry and I tried not to stare into her face too much (to avoid staring at her chest).

She had dark red hair, worn in a clever cut I liked a lot--in fact, I found everything about her easy to like. We talked for quite some time. She was from Oregon, it turned out, but decided to aim for Stanford because she figured she could get in. I didn't bother trying to figure out just how smart she was; I just assumed she was.

I told her I'd been planning to go to a play that was on that evening and casually asked if she'd like to go with me. She smiled and said she had hoped I would ask her to do something like that. We talked about what we had heard or read about the play, and it sounded like there was a good chance it would be good.

She told me she was living in a dorm and explained how to get there. We agreed I'd meet here there at 6:30. As we left the café, she smiled at me and said she was glad she had started up a conversation with me. I responded by telling her I felt the same way. We fist-bumped before we went our separate ways.

The play turned out to be as good as our expectations had been for it. It was a comedy but with a serious side and denouement. We did laugh a lot but then sobered up at the end.

After we'd left the show, I mentioned that there was a good place for "coffee and" on the way to my place. Terry seemed pleased by my suggestion, and we did stop and have coffee and shared a fruit and cheese plate. I hadn't suggested drinks (other than coffee) and after we'd finished and walked out, I said I'd love it if she wanted to stop back at my place.

I think she had decided that I wouldn't turn out to be a guy who would get her up to his room and then maul her. She nodded yes and soon we were walking down the corridor of the small campus residence where I'd managed to get a room. It was nice mostly because it didn't seem too much like the dorm it really was.

I had my own room and when we entered, I offered Terry the armchair and I sat on the bed. She decided to sit next to me on the bed and when she sat down next to me, I took the plunge and gave her a kiss. We talked and compared our early experiences on the campus of the Farm, as students call Stanford. She was surprised that I was an English major, and I did explain that I'd had a high school teacher who turned me on to lit. I didn't mention what else Lauren Kaden had turned me on to.

She said she was a physics major but liked astronomy too. I told her that I wasn't totally oblivious to reality, so I was minoring in computer science. She laughed and responded that she had never been accused of being all that pragmatic. I decided to come clean, so I did tell her that I'd had a very dominant physics teacher.

Her eyebrows rose at that, and she asked if I would mind saying a bit more about that. I had to explain that I had gone to an elite high school, but it was very old-fashioned in one respect. She looked like she was dying for me to go on, so I did. I admitted that it was very strict and with parental consent, the teachers were free to discipline us, most of them by using a paddle, but a few teachers, primarily young women, believed in caning and spanking.

"You mean some young woman teacher spanked or...caned you?" Terry asked, incredulously. "That they did," I confessed. She took that in and surprised me, although I shouldn't been.

"Jack," she said evenly, "I think I'd like to spank you some time. You may think this is weird, but that kind of thing does turn me on."

I grinned at her and chuckled, "Oh, you just want to get into my pants," and I reached over and kissed her.

"I guess I could spank you for taking that little liberty of kissing me, Jack," she said, affecting a sternness that I'd not seen before.

"I guess you could, if I agreed," I answered blandly.

"I think you should," she said cutely. "I think you'll like it."

I asked her if she had ever been spanked, much less caned. She responded that she'd tell me after she spanked me.

I decided this could turn out all right, and I definitely had experienced spanking before, both at home from my mom and at school from Miss Kaden and Miss Benton, and there were others, too.

"OK." I said.

"Unbuckle your belt and take down your pants," Terry said, and it was said in a normal tone of voice without any indication that she was ordering me to do it. I was going ahead with this by my own decision, or preference.

I complied with what I regarded then as her request. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, in her sweater and skirt. She patted her lap, and it was totally clear that she meant for me to place myself across it.

I did just that and it felt funny being across a female lap yet again.

"You should understand, Jack, that I'm spanking you because you have been very nice, but you didn't bother to ask me if I wanted you to kiss me," Terry then said as I was across her skirted lap. "As it happens, I was happy that you kissed me, but you didn't know I would feel that way. So that's why I'm going to spank you for being naughty."

Then she told me to lift my midsection and I knew that meant she was going to pull down my boxer shorts, which she proceeded to do. I was glad she couldn't see that I had a real hard-on, but it turned out that when she opened her legs a little, my hard-on slipped right down between her thighs, which she closed on it to trap it between them. I decided then and there that Terry had some experience in spanking and possibly other forms of dominance.

Now she could be staring at my bare bottom. She then started spanking me, not all that hard but not love pats either. She gradually began spanking me harder, very gradually, but I could feel how the intensity of the spanks were growing stronger. This girl, this woman knew how to spank.

My bottom had begun to hurt from her spanking, and I wasn't ready to cry out yet, but it wouldn't be too long. She stopped and told me I could get up. I stood and she did too, took me in her arms, and it was clear she wanted to be kissed. So, I did.

"Thank you," she said, "for understanding that I wanted you to kiss me. By the way, consider that I let you off easy because next time, you'll be in for my hairbrush on your heinie." She smiled a broad smile, and I kissed her again.

She looked down and saw that I was still hard. I'd been determined not to spurt on her skirt. Somehow, I kept myself under control. I'm not sure how.

"We wouldn't want to waste that," she said. She sat down on the edge of my bed again and this time had me stand in front of her. She started running her finger up and down my hard cock. It was a tease, but I loved it. She used a very light touch and she started at the base of my ball sac and then started using her fingernail as she moved slowly up my cock to the head and the tip.

It was done very lightly, and I'm tempted to say expertly because I decided to ask her if it was OK if I came in her hand. She smiled and said she hoped I would.

I started letting myself get turned on by her teasing fingers, which were definitely enough to get me off. I started imagining what she looked like under her skirt, and this got me going even more so I began feeling I was almost at that point of no return, when you know you're about to spurt. Then it happened, I let go and it streamed right out of me onto her hand.

She grinned at me and after she decided I had finished, she put her hand up to her face and licked it clean. That was something I definitely liked and admired.

"Give me a hug, Jack, and thank me for spanking you, and then you can kiss me some more," Terry said rather nonchalantly.

I did what she had asked of me, and I enjoyed hugging her tight, pressing into her breasts beneath her sweater and then kissing her, placing my hands on her bottom. I did take another liberty and slipped my hand under her relatively short skirt. I felt her panty crotch and it was wet.

"Guess that turned you on, Terry?" I suggested.

She laughed and said, "You deserve to be disciplined some more for feeling me down there, but you did see that, yes, spanking you definitely turned me on."

"Let me answer your earlier question, Jack," she then remarked. "My mother never spanked me at home, but before I left to come here, she told me she probably should have. I responded that that wasn't an especially nice thing to say to your daughter just before she left for college. I was never a shrinking violet, so I didn't hesitate to talk like that to her, especially since I was now all of 18.

"She must've realized that she was being a bitch because we had never had any major battles," Terry continued. "No arguments about what I wore to school or on dates. None of that mother-daughter squabbling. I thought we were cool.

"But her saying that to me--that she was sorry she'd never spanked me--got me really pissed, and I did take a big chance," Terry said, now looking more serious. At this critical stage in her story, I definitely didn't want to interrupt her.

"'Mom, that really was uncalled for'," I said, "speaking before I had a chance to stop myself. She looked very surprised that I was scolding her like that. 'Yes,' I said, 'if I spoke like that to you, I might deserve to be spanked. So, putting this very plainly, you should be spanked for what you said to me--by me, and now.'"

"Wow," I said, "I guess I better not mess with you."

Terry grinned. "It gets better," she resumed. "My mother probably reacted rather than say she'd give what I said some thought. Her next words were, 'I'm sorry, Terry.' I sat down on an armless chair in our family room and patted my lap. I can't believe how cool I stayed, as if I'd done this a hundred times before. I'd never spanked anyone in my whole life. She actually lay down across my lap."

"Then I actually started spanking her over her skirt," Terry went on. "I was surprised how easily I managed to do it. I started slowly and probably too softly but then I picked up the pace and spanked harder, too. It didn't take too long before she started pleading for me to stop.

"I asked her if it hurt," Terry grinned, "and she said it did. I told her it was supposed to, because that would teach her to be a good girl from now on. I know how demeaning that was for me to say that, but it was what I felt, and amazingly, it worked. She started apologizing for behaving badly and asked me to stop and forgive her.

"I told her I would forgive her once the spanking was finished," she said. "Then I told her that her slacks were coming down and I guess she was too freaked to try and keep that from happening. She said I was being unfair, and I told her she needed to focus on changing the way she spoke to me. I unbuttoned her slacks and pulled them down. She had these rather plain white cotton panties on.

"I spanked her some more over her panties, and she kept whining, so I pulled down her panties and told her that now she was being spanked for complaining," Terry chortled. "I realized later that the moment I dared to tell her she deserved a spanking, I'd shocked her into doing what I said and after that, there really was only token resistance from her."

I looked at Terry with increased deference. I also realized that my experiences being spanked by my teachers had prepared me for a relationship where I would be the one who was spanked.

"Did you ever get to spank her again?" I asked, now fascinated by her story. It never struck me that she might be bullshitting me, because it was too amazing for that.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I did," she responded. "My dad was away a lot for his work. That made it much easier for me to take charge of her. I began supervising her, making sure she came home in time from her work and that she hadn't stopped for a few rounds with her office pals," Terry smiled.

"This definitely developed my--shall we say--'interests' along these lines," she laughed. "I never spanked her in front of anyone else, in the family or with others there, but I did have her follow a routine when she was told she had earned a spanking. I had her stand in the corner with her skirt up and panties down. Then I spanked her and if I thought she had really behaved badly, like coming home with a little buzz, I might even send her to bed early and tell her the lights would be out and stay out, even if it was just, say, 6:30."

Terry took a deep breath. It sounded to me like she likely hadn't told this story to anyone before, especially here at Stanford.

Then she went on. "I feel I was fair, and I think she accepted that I wasn't just trying to get my jollies from spanking her...although I did," she grinned. "No one outside else knew what I had been empowered to do, but I did decide to try out my act with my high school boyfriend."

"He was definitely enraptured with me," she said, "and it was real high school: we would make out and I let him feel me up, but we went no further, and I had no intention of going further with him. He did let me spank him, though: he thought it was fun. I don't think he kept thinking that way after I took his pants and undershorts down and gave it to him on his bare bum.

"When we started talking and then went out," she continued, "I began to think about whether you might let me spank you. This is not an obsession, but I found that I missed being able to spank once I came here and no longer was spanking my mom or anyone else, including my boyfriend.

"Your telling me that these young female teachers spanked and caned you convinced me that I could probably spank you, sooner rather than later," Terry said with another wonderful smile. I was really falling for her big time and hoped she felt similarly, especially since I probably had surprised her by letting her spank me.

"I'd like to do something for you after you were so obliging in pleasing me," I said. "I'd like to give you a kiss or two or three or more down where my hand just was."

Terry looked at me with a very cocky grin and lifted her skirt as she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Then she pulled her panties down and off. I saw that they were pale blue, hicut, and very sexy. Her forefinger summoned me to fulfill my offer.

I knelt in front of her and moved my face between her spread legs and extended my tongue to lick her down there.

"You said you wanted to kiss me," Terry reminded me, "so kiss me, no tongue...yet."

I carefully kissed her on her labia several times, and then began to lap at them. She was really wet so I let my tongue start to tease her almost hidden clit. She began to sigh, and I could tell she liked what I was doing. She moved her bottom in rhythm, and I softly let my tongue probe into her cunt. It tasted sweet and wonderful.

I decided not to overstay my welcome; so then, I slowly withdrew and moved up from under her skirt and decorously pulled her skirt down so that her pussy was no longer exposed.

"I guess I don't have to ask whether you enjoyed spanking me, Terry," I suggested with my own grin.

"Nice of you to ask, though," she responded. "I do like you a lot, Jack. This has been so incredible...for starters. I want you to tell me what it was like to be caned by one of those young female teachers you had."

"I'm going to recall how I was caned by the strict young female physics teacher, Terry," I offered. "I know you will likely become a world-famous physicist but maybe this will help if you find yourself teaching. Her name was Miss Benton and she looked especially beautiful when she became angry. She got angry with me when I lost my temper after she kept questioning me to test my knowledge of some principle."

"She got furious when I lost my temper," I said. "Then she had me drop my trousers and undershorts, and I was then ordered to grasp the far side of her desk with my bare bottom sticking out on the front side so the class had a full view of my backside."

"How many did you get?" Terry asked.

"The traditional 'six of the best'," I answered. "It hurt because she hit hard. It really made me respect her cane. But then a very nice girl in my class, who was very popular and had been very pleasant to me, came to my defense. This enraged Miss Benton and she caned Beverly on her bared bottom, too. Only her caning was much nastier."

"Wow," Terry exclaimed, "so she caned a girl on her bottom, bare no less?"

"Yep," I confirmed, "Bev was bared. Then Miss Benson began caning her. The strokes were given at different intervals, intended, I think, to take Bev by surprise each time, which they obviously did. She also was caned all over her bottom, so she had a patchwork of those red lines the cane leaves on your cheeks. Bev got nine in total if I remember correctly, which I definitely do."

"I'll have to decide how many to give you, Jack," Terry giggled. "I think that should be something I don't tell you until your bottom is actually bared."

"You're definitely starting to sound how one of my teachers back there probably thought," I told her. "I do think you really did enjoy spanking me. I do admit that it did turn me on a little, maybe more than a little."

"This may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship," Terry announced, knowing I would recognize the last line of Casablanca.

I wasn't going to try to go any further then with Terry. I wanted to appear as happy to spend time with her but felt it was stupid to try to rush things. I had a feeling she would decide how our relationship proceeded.

That night, I started to think about my first day with Terry. Had she spotted me and singled me out as a possible object of her desires as a dominatrix? I did have a feeling that we both enjoyed each other's company. Was there more, or was I rushing things just by asking myself these kinds of questions?

I called her the next day and asked if we could have dinner together that night. She responded positively so we arranged to meet at her dorm an hour or so after she was due back there.

When I met her, she was dressed casually as students usually are these days--shorts and a tee, after all, this is California and the Peninsula is usually warmer than the City--so I suggested we go to a campus dining room or café, preferably one not near where either of us resided on campus. Just about every undergrad at Stanford resided somewhere on campus, which included a few fraternity and sorority houses.

Terry seemed to know the place better than I did so she picked out a small, sort of out-of-the-way dining spot. It was small enough to make us feel special.

I decided to go back to something that she had not responded to the day before.

"Terry, you were going to tell me after you got to spank me whether you had ever been spanked or caned," I asked.

"Yes, I was," she answered. "I wasn't holding out on you, Jack, but somehow, we got off on some other stuff, so I forgot. Believe me."