A Note to His Teacher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a quick shower and I'll admit that it was really truly embarrassing when I asked her if I could use the toilet to do Number Two. She smiled and said that she'd approve my request but that I was required to ask her permission "to make a doody."

Her use of the childish word reemphasized for me her dominance that I was not only accepting but enjoying. I duly asked and she responded that I could sit on the toilet but was to let her know when I was about to excrete "your doody." I never had gone with anyone else telling me when I could do it. Hell, I'd never gone with anyone in the bathroom with me. But now that's exactly where I was and what I was about to do.

"I think I'm about to go--to "make my doody" I remembered to say. She grinned and then with a serious look on her face, announced that I had permission to go. She told me that I needed to stand up after I finished so she could inspect the bowl.

This was getting a bit weird but I was obviously turned on because I was fully erect. I managed to make my doody and then stood up. Terry looked in the bowl and saw that I had excreted a long large log, dark in color. She told me I could sit back down and wipe myself, which I did in front of her gaze. She looked at the last piece of toilet paper I'd used, and saw a slight brown streak. She then ordered me to keep wiping until the paper came up clean. I did just that.

She said I could get dressed, and she had me put the panties back on under my shorts as I dressed. We packed our small bags, checked out, found my car, and were off on our way back to campus. This was happening quickly--maybe too quickly--but I liked being with Terry. Maybe she was what I needed. Life was good.