A Nude... Dealership? (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh really... you, you know I had heard about that."

"Oh yeah, it's true, Dan. If you and I were boyfriend and girlfriend you could just rail me from behind in front of a whole crowd of people and get away with it."

"Really, Rhonda?" Dan perked up.

"You bet!" Rhonda said, "If, of course, we were actually boyfriend and girlfriend. I'm single right now but I tell you what, if a guy picked me up in a truck like this I might just suck his cock on the first date."

"Oh would you, now?" Dan said hoarsely. They were stopped at another intersection and he looked longingly at her. "It's still a bit pricey though..."

"Here," Rhonda said, grabbing his right hand, "Why don't you really get a feel for the soft interior." Ronda moved his hand over her bare exposed breasts. He fondled them as they were stopped at the light.

"Mhm, yes, that is quite soft." Dan said.

"It may be a little soft," Rhonda said, "But you're not, are you, Dan?" He looked down at his pants and saw that he was pitching a massive tent.

"The light's green, Dan," Rhonda said softly, "How about you keep both hands on the wheel."

"Oh, uh, yeah. Right." Dan refocused and drove forward.

"You know something?" Rhonda continued, "It's not easy selling vehicles. We always have to make sure that customer's send in good surveys in order to get raises. It's party of our job to make sure our customers are always a hundred percent satisfied. Dan, if you bought these trucks from us, do you think I could count on a good survey from you?" Dan started to sweat. He didn't know what to say.

"I'll let you think it over, Dan," Rhonda said, "Let's head back and I'll give you a little food for thought." Rhonda reached over and began rubbing Dan's hard-on over top off his pants. He grunted slightly and then moaned so she kept going.

As they drove back, Rhonda unzipped his pants and set free his hardened member. His cock flopped out and she gasped. Not the best one she'd seen but she was trying to make a sale so she did a bit of 'acting'. She calmly began to stroke it as they pulled back in to the dealership.

"Oh we're back already," she said, pretending to be disappointed. She released her grasp on his penis. "I guess we better get out."

"Wait, uh, just wait a minute." Dan said, his penis still throbbing.

"Yes?" Rhonda asked coyly.

"You got a deal," Dan continued, "I'll buy the ten trucks at sticker price, plus extended warranties! If you just... please... I'm begging you... finish what you started, hon."

"Well good thing I have the paper pulled up on my iPad," Rhonda smiled, "Just need a few signatures and we can get to work on that 'customer satisfaction survey' I was telling you about." Dan grabbed the iPad and signed his name faster than he had ever done in his life. Rhonda heard the chime letting her know that the paperwork went through.

"I think you made a great purchase today, Dan," she smiled, "Now let's christen your new ride!" She leaned back over and put her hand back on his hard cock and resumed stroking it. Dan leaned the seat back to get more comfortable and Rhonda quickened the pace.

"Holy shit," Dan said softly, "Your hands are so soft!"

"I appreciate the feedback, Dan." Rhonda replied, "I bet soooo many women are going to go for rides in your new truck."

"I sure hope so..." Dan said, "Oh man!" He shuddered as a thick rope of cum shot out and plastered the steering wheel and his pants and his shirt.

"Wow," Rhonda said, "I hope that's a 5 star review."

"Uh, you got anything to clean it up with?"

"Hmm," Rhonda said, "I could through in a detail job."

"Oh ok, but what about my clothes," Dan inquired.

"Here," Rhonda said, removing her small vest, "You can mop yourself up with this. Keep it!" She tossed it to Dan who promptly wadded it up to clean off the cum.

"Oh gee, thanks!" he replied, "Pleasure doing business with ya!"

"Same to you, Dan!" a topless Rhonda responded enthusiastically, "Well, this is where I get out. We can have the other nine trucks prepped in a few minutes." With that, Rhonda hopped out of the truck and started walking back to the main dealership showroom. She was going to try the cropped polo shirt instead, now that she had discarded her vest.

She went around back to take the rear entrance since she didn't want to give George the satisfaction of seeing her bare tits and her ass that was swallowing that damn string thong. The route she chose took her past the mechanics in the repair bays, who whistled and cat-called her until she reached the door.

Rhonda got back inside and went back to the breakroom to find the crop top that she'd tried earlier. To her chagrin, that one had been taken and now there was only one more left in a slightly smaller size. She shrugged and pulled it over her head. Sure enough, the cropped shirt only went down far enough to half-cover her nipples. Her nipples had large areolas so that meant a lot of nipple square footage was exposed on top of the boobage that was on display. She tugged it down to recover and realized she'd have to remember to tug it down every so often in order to not flash anyone.

It's not much better than topless, Rhonda thought, But it's better than nothing. She straightened her hair a bit and walked back out the main showroom.

Once out on the main sales floor again, Rhonda was starting to feel less self-concious about her attire. She paused a moment to observe the new ecosystem of the dealership. Not only was 'Sexy Sierra' flirting and baring herself all over the place, but Luisa was there too. She and the other female lot attendants were all topless with the skirt and the baseball cap so they all matched.

Over in the waiting area there was some mild action occurring. One of the female service advisors, Jessica, was seated next to a gentleman who had brought his car in for some light repairs. She explained the details of the work that was done by holding up an iPad in one hand. With her other hand she was calmly stroking his exposed penis.

At first, Rhonda was a bit surprised because Jessica seemed to be normally clothed. She wore the tight button-up shirt that all the other service advisors wore that sported the dealer logo and her name tag. The man she was jerking off while she explained the warranty work finally came and made a slight mess. Jessica just politely smiled and grabbed some cleaning wipes from the coffee table in front of them and handed them to the man so he could clean himself off. He thanked her and went to work cleaning up his semen. Jessica got up from the chair she was seated at next to him and walked back to the service counter. It was then that Rhonda noticed that Jessica was completely bottomless!

Apparently Jessica had anticipated the coming uniform changes because she seemed very nonchalant as she strutted around pantsless and underwearless. She had clearly taken the time to carefully wax her pubic area to keep it as smooth as possible. She had a very cute and tight pussy. That was very much in keeping with Jessica's personality as she was always very prim and proper.

Once at the service desk, Jessica went behind the counter and chatted with Max, one of the male service advisors. Jessica informed him that his next appointment had showed up and was asking for him. He nodded and walked out from around to corner to go to the service lane (the covered area where customers parked to wait for service work). As he rounded the corner, Rhonda saw that even though he was a guy, he was following the same dress code as the female advisors. None of the other male advisors did but Max seemed unconcerned as he walked out bottomless too. Some of the customers turned to admire his bare ass and genitals.

Then Rhonda noticed that one of the few female mechanics had come into the waiting area to explain a repair process to a customer. It was Izzy, one of Rhonda's other good work friends. She was Hispanic but lighter in skin tone than Luisa. Like the other mechanics, she had on a blue jumpsuit, but it was unzipped all the way down to the crotch. The top-half wasn't even on and slumped down behind her making her essentially topless. Izzy had huge boobs. Every bit of exposed skin, though, had evidence of oil drops and grease, but she was unfazed as it was par for the course as a mechanic. Izzy was also wearing the tool belt she always had around her waist and welding goggles around her neck. After speaking with the customer she quickly waved at Rhonda and went back into the repair shop.

After Izzy went back to work, Rhonda noticed that there were quite a few men who had arrived at the dealership simply for the 'scenery' as it were. There were 3-4 guys in the waiting area that either had their pants down or their flys open as they unashamedly stroked their cocks to the sights of many beautiful and scarcely-clad women. As Sierra modeled and walked around one of the cars she was attempting to sell, at least 2 guys had were standing around, cocks in-hand, masturbating to her.

Rhonda looked over at the waiting area again and noticed that an older gentleman was stroking himself to conclusion while admiring her. Rhonda didn't know what to make of it so she just politely gave the man a thumbs-up to congratulate him on 'finishing'. The man cleaned himself off and approached Rhonda.

"Hello!" he said cheerfully, "My name is Ralph."

"Nice to meet you, Ralph." Rhonda replied graciously, always concious of her customer service, "What brings you in today?"

"Well I came in for a new SUV but I got a bit taken with your beauty." He chuckled, "Are you a salesperson?"

"I am!" Rhonda said enthusiastically, "And I'm glad you 'enjoyed' your visit so far. Would you like to go check out some SUVs? We've got a great stock."

"Oh fantastic, yes," Ralph replied, "Lead the way, gorgeous!"

Rhonda and Ralph went back out to the dealer lot to look at SUVs. The walked by a row of Fords and they noticed another female salesperson showing another male customer an Expedition. It was Rhonda's friend Abby.

Abby was Caucasian and was a fairly heavy-set girl. She was 5 feet 5 inches tall and was probably close to 200 pounds. That meant she had a good sized stomach and a very wide ass. Her breasts which were already pretty large when she was thinner had grown to epic proportions as she did. She wasn't ugly though; in fact she had a very pleasant and beautiful face and beautiful ginger hair.

Rhonda also finally discovered what happened to the slightly-larger crop top polo shirt she had tried on earlier; Abby had grabbed. To be fair, Abby was a larger girl, but where the top had only just barely covered Rhonda's boobs, it didn't even come close on Abby. Her massive saggy breasts hung way down below. Abby's boobs had the kind of nipples that were so pale you couldn't tell where the areola began.

Her stomach hung over her waist a bit too, but it left enough of her crotch visible to see that she had taken the time to shave her pubic hair. Surely no small feat for a girl of her size. She had no bottoms but to be fair, there was nothing on that rack that would have even come close to doing anything. Rhonda felt lucky that she herself at least had the string thong, as sparse as it was. As Rhonda Ralph got closer to Abby and her customer, Abby's back was too them and her wide and expansive ass was jiggling in the open air.

Well, shoot, Rhonda thought to herself, If Abby can be brave enough to be naked with a body like that, what's my excuse for being a little shy? Bless her. Rhonda felt a slight boost of confidence in herself, along with an increased admiration for Abby's bravery. The heavy-set saleswoman heard Rhonda and Ralph approaching and turned to greet them. Abby's puffy pussy looked a bit moist.

"Oh hey y'all," Abby said, "I was just showing Brad here this Expedition."

"Oh yeah she sure has been," the man named Brad chimed in, "Are you Abby's boss by chance?" he asked Rhonda.

"Oh no, not me," Rhonda replied, "I'm a salesperson too."

"Well," Brad continued, "Can you pass along to your boss how happy I've been with Abby's 'service' today? Truly spectacular. I had a limited budget and doggone it; Abby was able to suck every last penny out of me."

"Well I'm glad, sir!" Rhonda said, "We aim to please and Abby is one the best ones here." Abby smiled gratefully at the kind praise she had received.

"I'll definitely be buying this one." Brad said, slapping the hood of the Expedition.

"Oh that's great!" Abby said, "I'll have the attendants bring out the keys. Did you still want the extra 'service' package?"

"Of course!" Brad answered. He got closer to Abby and put his hands on her hanging tits. "I do appreciate a robust body, ma'am."

"Oh fantastic," Abby said, fanning herself with her iPad, "You know we could get you 'serviced' while the attendants wash the car for you, sir."

"Why, I'd be delighted." Brad replied to Abby's offer. Rhonda had a feeling they were probably going to go off and enjoy one another. She didn't blame Abby for putting out in order to make sale; and Abby seemed to be agreeable to it. Just as well, too, since Abby had disclosed to Rhonda before that she rarely got laid. In her opinion, she believed it was because her size kept most men away.

But Abby and Brad walked about ten feet away to the outdoor patio area in front of the showroom. There was various pieces of outdoor lawn furniture including a reclining lawn chair that was sort of part of a display for a shiny blue Mustang convertible. Abby set her iPad down and laid down on her back on top of the recliner.

There were about ten or so people outside enjoying the patio area. Right in front of all of them, Abby's customer Brad approached her and dropped his pants. He walked over to Abby and she turned her head and grabbed his cock and began sucking it. She didn't suck it very long though before he removed it.

Abby spread her legs to reveal a creamy wet pussy with fat lips. Brad got on top of her and pushed his penis inside her. Abby moaned as Brad pumped her continuously in front of the customer's and staff. A few people left, perhaps not comfortable with Abby's heavy-set frame, but most stayed to watch the two complete their sexual encounter.

Brad grunted and pulled back, leaving his seed to ooze out of Abby's cunt. Abby just exhaled with pleasure and smiled. She had that look on her face that said 'I really needed that'. Another dealership employee handed her a wipe to clean herself off with and gave another to Brad.

"Wow!" Ralph said, "Quite a 'service' plan you offer here!"

"Heh, yeah," Rhonda said, not sure if Ralph was implying that he'd like to be serviced too. Rhonda wasn't really feeling up to having sex with this guy just to sell a car. Not that she was judging Abby, but Abby seemed into it.

"Is that something that's offered with 'every' purchase?" He pressed her.

"Well, sir," Rhonda said with a hand on her hip, "It's not mandatory. Ample Motors employees aren't 'required' to perform all 'services' but we are allowed to if we chose."

"Ah, I see."

"Would you like to keep looking at SUVs?" Rhonda said, attempting to change the subject. If it came down to it, Rhonda decided she would be find with giving Ralph and handjob, but nothing more.

"Well actually I already found something I'd like." Ralph said. Rhonda braced herself for the inevitable request for a sexual act. But the Ralph said, "I really like that blue Suburban. I've actually seen it here before. Think you can help me out?"

"Well that's a high-demand vehicle," Rhonda said, "There's not much wiggle-room I can give you on the price tag."

"Well," Ralph said, rubbing the front of his pants, "Maybe I can go full price... in exchange for a 'peek under the hood' as it were."

"Just a peek?" Rhonda asked.

"Yeah," Ralph continued, "I won't 'handle' the merchandise. I just want to see it all. Is that something you can do?"

Rhonda pondered for a moment. On the one hand she wondered why he would need to see her completely naked in the first place. Her attire was already skimpy enough. Her breasts were almost coming out from under her crop-top, her bush was visible, and her ass was basically bare. Hadn't he just jerked off to her a few minutes ago?

Well, I've been topless at the beach before, she thought to herself, So I guess that part's fine. But taking the thong off? I don't know. I mean, I wanna sell this Suburban and everything but he is gonna want me to spread my legs to get a good look at my pussy and asshole?

Rhonda took a glance at the main showroom. Inside, she could see Sierra performing a lap dance for customer who had his cock out and was stroking it. She eventually got down on her knees and began to suck him off while a small crowd cheered her on.

Okay, Rhonda steeled herself, No touching; just looking. I can do this. Sierra is NOT winning this fight.

"Well, Ralph," she finally said, drawing up the paperwork on her iPad, "I got everything in order right here. You want that 'peek at the equipment' now while I get the lot attendants to wash it up for ya?"

"Oh yes indeed." Ralph replied, signing the iPad. Rhonda took it back and set it on the hood of a nearby car. She stood there and contemplated just giving him a quick look, but then decided that it would probably be better to make it last a little longer. Ralph was rubbing his crotch so he was likely hoping she'd stay naked until he 'completed'. A frustrated customer at this point in her shift could kill her momentum towards outselling Sierra.

She started by taking her hair tie off and letting her curly black hair be free. Then she turned so her back was to Ralph and lifted the crop top up and over her head. Her C-cup breasts were set loose. Rhonda turned back to face Ralph and put a hand on her shoulder and arched her back a bit to really make her boobs stand out.

Her customer smiled and eagerly unzipped his pants to take out his hardening cock. Out in the sunlight Rhonda got a better look at his member and noticed that it was decently sized. She smiled and dug her thumbs into the waist band of her string thong and slowly pushed it down. She felt it snap against her legs in the back as it broke free from her massive ass cheeks. Finally the thong dropped down and she deftly caught it with her foot before it could touch the asphalt of the parking lot.

Rhonda struck another pose, now fully and completely naked in front of Ralph, who was enthusiastically stroking his hard-on in front of her. He smiled in approval.

"Oh what a beautiful goddess you are," he said, "May I get a closer look at what's beyond that lovely bush?"

I knew it, Rhonda said to herself, But what the hell; we've come this far. Since there was nothing nearby to sit on, Rhonda hopped up on the hood of a nearby Camaro. The hood was an aftermarket carbon fiber hood so it didn't burn her butt. She leaned back and slowly spread her legs apart to give her customer an all-access view of her pussy and asshole. Her dark brown innie pulsed a bit in the warm sun and the hood of her clitoris was visible. She rubbed her mound and heard Ralph grunt.

She leaned forward in time to see Ralph shoot a mild load in her direction. It didn't hit her, but it did land on the Camaro's front bumper. She hopped off the hood and began to put her attire back on. It wasn't that she was shy at this point, but she just didn't want that asshole George to get the satisfaction of getting a peak at her totally nude body. She wanted to only give him the bare-minimal view only as required by the new uniform rules.

"Wow, fantastic!" Ralph said. He still hadn't pulled his pants up. His softening cock was still slightly dripping with semen.

Rhonda took a bow. "Thank you, sir."

"Simply fantastic..." he repeated. At that moment a lot attendant hurried over to where Rhonda and Ralph were standing. It was Luisa again. She knelt down in front of the Camaro first and wiped it down before turning to Ralph. As she was eye-level with his penis she pulled out a wipe and dutifully and thoroughly cleaned his genitals. Rhonda thanked Luisa and she hurried away to perform her next errand. Rhonda and Ralph watched her prance away as her breasts swung left and right from the motion.