A Nude... Dealership? (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Rhonda must deal with a new dresscode at the car dealership.
11.1k words
4.63
17.2k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 02/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohmss
ohmss
94 Followers

Welcome! Everyone is an adult in this fictious story. Enjoy!

Rhonda looked at her smartwatch for the tenth time. She knew she was going to late again. And today of all days! She was one of Ample Motors' top car salespersons, but she, admittedly, struggled with being on time. She silently cursed out her boss, George, as she sped through traffic. The man would not cut her any slack whatsoever. He was a stickler for rules and had a bug up his butt about employees being on-the-dot every single shift, regardless of performance numbers.

He just needs to get a life already! Rhonda said to herself as she dodged slower drivers. Traffic was getting really bad on the costal road that ran right by the new mall; the one by the nude beach. It was attracting so much business and tourism that vehicle access and parking spaces were at a premium. The increased traffic did not help an already-late Rhonda.

All these increase in interest meant that Ample Motors was affected too. The dealership had existed for a couple years before the mall opened. The new mall meant more interest in the businesses surrounding and that included the dealership. Yesterday when Rhonda's shift ended George was yammering on and on about how the dealership had now fallen under the mall's zoning border. The company that built the thing had bought all the other land too and changed the laws. Rhonda was only half paying attention to him, though; it all sounded like nonsense commerce language.

Despite being a top salesperson, Rhonda wasn't interested in the intricacies of the dealership's business side. This job, after all, was just a stepping stone to something bigger and better down the road. Rhonda's real passion was getting into modeling; working at Ample Motors was just a way to earn money to pay for photoshoots and studio equipment.

Rhonda eventually approached the dealership's entrance and guided her Hemi orange 1970 Dodge Charger into her employee parking spot. Technically, the spot didn't belong to her specifically, but it was for the top earner of the month; and since she was always the top earner, it was essentially exclusively hers.

But Rhonda was forced to slam on her brakes and halt her muscle car at the sight of another car in 'her' spot. The parking spot that should rightfully be hers had been taken over by a brand new Porsche 911 that Rhonda didn't recognize. She lifted her sunglasses to get a better look at the usurper; the sky blue convertible screamed 'spoiled rich kid' and sported a vanity plate that read 'Sierra'. Rhonda huffed and angrily parked in the spot next to hers; making sure to scoff at the preppy little Porsche as she hurried inside the showroom.

Before walking inside, Rhonda paused briefly in front of one the showroom's tall mirror-finish windows to check her reflection. She had hurried through her normal routine to get to work and checked her fit and finish as she had a strong tendency to forget things when she was in a hurry. She scanned herself from head to toe.

Rhonda was a beautiful interracial woman. Her dad was white and her mom was black. That combination gifted her glowing copper skin. She was fairly tall as well at about 6 feet with heels on which seemed to intimidate a lot of men. Priding herself in her natural beauty, Rhonda was very fit and trim with an athletic body. No matter how conservatively she dressed, her ample features always stood out. For example, her slim frame only elevated the presence of her bubble butt that he had inherited from her mother. No matter what dress or pair of bottoms she wore; even cargo pants could not hid her ridiculous ass. Today she had chosen capris that matched her top. She turned herself sideways to see how they fit and sure enough, her ass still bulged out. It was then she also realized she'd forgotten her belt and knew that meant a day full of tugging up on the belt loops to keep from showing off the top of her butt crack.

Her top half was only marginally easier to hide. Rhonda's C-cup breasts weren't the largest boobs of all time, but a "C" was nothing to sneeze at. Speaking of sneezing, she immediately regretted her choice of top that she saw in her reflection as it looked like it was only a sneeze or two away from giving her a wardrobe malfunction. Damn, I grabbed that one? She scolded herself, Guess that's what I get for not paying attention. Her top was a halter top that she had been meaning to throw out as it had lost most of its tension in the shoulder straps so the front of it kept sinking down. If it sank too far the tops of her areolas would be visible, and Rhonda had pretty large areolas (another gift from her mother's genes) so it was already difficult for her to find a lot of tops that would let her boobs breathe while not showing off the areas around her nipples. She cursed herself again, knowing full well that she'd be spending a good portion of her day tugging her top back up to keep it from sinking too far down. At least she had her thin white shirt over top, but it was not designed to be closed in the front; in fact it didn't even have buttons. So if the halter top didn't hold line, there was no real back-up.

Whatever, Rhonda sighed, At least my hair looks good. Maybe it'll help me sell more cars today. She flung open the door and was met with an interesting surprise. Rhonda stopped cold and removed her sunglasses just to make sure she was seeing what she was seeing.

In the main area of the showroom was where the higher-end cars were displayed. The crown jewels of Ample Motors that were designed to appear as sexy as possible to drum up as much attention as they could. Near the entrance Rhonda had just used was an almost-new electric green Corvette.

Though a very stylish color combo, the 'Vette was not what had caused Rhonda to stop dead in her tracks. What gave her such heavy pause was a new saleswoman that she'd never seen before posing in front of the open driver's side door as the car rotated on its turntable. She was shorter than Rhonda with platinum blonde hair and tanned Caucasian skin. She smiled wide and beckoned everyone in the show room to ogle the green sports car and had already drawn a small crown of 5-7 people. Everyone had their phones out to snap pictures of the Corvette and its statuesque model who was posing on it.

Interestingly, as a side note, the tanned saleswoman showcasing the green sports car was also showcasing herself as well; she was almost totally topless! Up top she was wearing only two 'Hello My Name Is' stickers; one said 'Sexy' and the other said 'Sierra', and they had been strategically stuck on each of her breasts as pasties to cover her nipples. Her pale DDD bosoms were clearly not natural with the way they jutted out, but the clientele surrounding her and the 'Vette didn't seem to mind. The potential car buyers, who were mostly men, just hooted and hollered as she modeled the car and herself.

Down below, she had the shortest skirt Rhonda had ever seen. It was nearly the same green as the Corvette, but had metallic sequins. The gal didn't have too much in the way of an ass so the skirt settled kind of low around her hips. As the turntable rotated, the saleswoman opened the hood of the car to show off and the engine and she bent over the supercharged V8. As her behind came into view again, Rhonda could see she had neglected to wear underwear and was showing off a shaved, pierced vagina and a bejeweled butt plug for the world to see.

So George hired a stripper as a sales gimmick, Rhonda thought, This is so him. She hurried past a 1980's Ferrari near the customer service desk on her way to the office to clock in. Right before she could swipe her badge to open the door, George stormed out.

"Well, well," George said, crossing his arms, "Look who decided to show up." He was a shorter man in his late forties who was desperately clinging to a vanishing hairline.

"The traffic is really killer today, George," Rhonda explained, "Come on, just let me clock in so I can sell some cars."

"Whoa, whoa, not so fast." Her boss replied, holding his hands out in a 'halt' motion, "There've been some policy changes around here and we're gonna start doing things a little bit differently."

"Yeah I noticed," Rhonda replied sarcastically, motioning towards the nearly-naked saleswoman who was now lying back on the hood of the Corvette with her legs spread apart. "This is so typically you."

"Oh I see you've met Sierra," George said with a greasy smile, "I know what you're thinking and no, she's not a stripper; she's a bonafide saleswoman. Top of her game, that one."

"Well be that as it may," Rhonda said with a frown, "Once she's done showing her coochie off to the customers someone needs to tell her that she's parked in my spot."

"Your spot?" her boss said rudely, "Let me clarify; that spot is for the top salesperson each month..."

"...Which is me." Rhonda declared defiantly, "I've checked the numbers every single day and I know that's me. So unless 'Sexy Sierra' has sold like... fifteen cars before I got here..."

George folded his arms and raised an eye brow. His face had a smug smile on it.

"No way," Rhonda said, exasperated. George nodded the affirmative.

"Actually, Rhonda," he corrected, "Sierra has sold seventeen; including that motorhome we've had for ages. Oh wait..." George looked over at a guy signing papers with Sierra next to the green Corvette, "...I guess it's more like eighteen now."

"Okay, George," Rhonda replied coldly, "Well I guess it's probably 'cause she's showing off all the goodies."

"In case you hadn't been paying attention," George said, approaching her closer, "The new zoning laws from the mall extend all the way over here. So Sierra is free to show off anything she likes and 'do' anything she likes in order to hit those numbers. So listen up, Rhonda; if you want your spot and your title back, it might behoove you to get 'creative' with your sales tactics today."

"Creative, huh?" Rhonda said, turning her nose up at him.

"Yep." Her boss replied, "I would encourage you to draw on your 'assets' today. New rules are in place here as you'll soon find out."

Rhonda folded her arms and huffed at George as she squeezed past him into the office to clock in. Just as the door was automatically closing, George called out to Rhonda one last time and said, "Probably wouldn't hurt your sales figures to show off that ass you got!"

Ugh, you pervert! Rhonda thought. She marched towards the breakroom where the time clock was located. Rhonda found within herself a quickly-growing desire to outsell the entire dealership just to rub it in George's stupid face.

On her way down the hallway she passed by her friend Linda's office. Linda worked in finance and was a white woman in her early forties. She kept herself relatively fit for her age and she was always greeting everyone with a warm smile who came by her office. She waved at Rhonda as she passed and said good morning.

Rhonda stopped on her way to the time clock to say hello to Linda. "Hey girlfriend."

"Hey yourself, hon!" Linda replied, "Ready to go out there and clean 'em out?"

"Heh, yeah I guess I got no option but to do just that." Rhonda answered as she leaned on Linda's office door.

"Oh I meant to ask you yesterday before you left but I got so absent-minded that I forgot." Linda said, "How's modeling going? You get enough to pay down your studio?"

"Ugh, not quite," Rhonda groaned, "Gonna need to be here a little while longer for that. Truthfully though, I don't know how long that's gonna be with the new 'rules' we got here."

"I know what you mean, sweetie," Linda replied kindly, "This is the new world we live in now I guess."

"Yeah but it just pisses me off that George is really enjoying the new zoning laws."

"Tell me about it, hon," Linda replied, "I'm all for consenting adults doing whatever they like; to be honest its high time we all stopped being such prudes about certain things. But George is one of those pigs, ya know? You know what he tried to pull this morning before we opened?"

"No, what?" Rhonda inquired, leaning forward.

"That gal he hired today, Sierra?" Linda began, "He tried to get her to suck his cock in the breakroom. I walked in right as he pulled his drawers down."

"What?" Rhonda said, "What a pervert. I knew he'd take advantage of this situation."

"Yeah but here's the best part, hon," Linda continued, "It was so damn tiny! She almost had a fit laughing at it. I laughed too!"

"Ha ha," Rhonda giggled with her friend, "Why is it that the assholes are always the ones with little dicks? That's too funny."

"Sure explains that lifted behemoth he drives every day, huh?" Linda laughed.

"Well, thanks for dishing the dirt, Linda, but unfortunately I do gotta start raking in the dough today." Rhonda finally said, "Can't wait to shove some good sales numbers in George's face. I'll show that dumb bimbo he hired too."

"Go get 'em, sweetie!" Linda cheered her on, "I'm here if you need to vent or gossip." Rhonda winked in acknowledgement and waved goodbye to her friend. As Rhonda continued down the hallway Linda rushed out from behind her desk to catch her.

"Oh hon, one more thing!"

"Yeah, Linda?" Rhonda said, turning back to face her.

"Make sure you grab a new uniform from the breakroom. There's a rack that has all the new and approved apparel. Sales people can't just wear what they like any more."

Rhonda rolled her eyes. "Of course. I'm sure George had a hand in this."

"Sorry for the bad news, hon," Linda continued as Rhonda kept walking, "That reminds me, the rules apply to me too so I better get ready. At least you've got a body to be proud of!"

I mean, sure, I do. But that's not the point. Rhonda thought to herself. She entered the break room and immediately saw the rack Linda had mentioned. She clocked in and then took a closer look at what was available to wear as she glanced at the new guidelines posted nearby.

Welcome back, Ample Motors Family!

In concordance with state law 69F, this place of employment has now been designated as a clothing-optional anti-inhibition zone. That means that all manner of dress or undress is permitted. You cannot be discriminated against or asked to leave the premises for missing any or all clothing items.

As employees you will, however, be required to adhere to our new dress code policy. All Ample Motors-branded apparel found on the clothing rack are permissible to wear during your shift hours. No other clothing brought from home is permitted unless specifically-approved by your general manager.

In addition to the new guidelines regarding legal nudity, state law 69F also dictates that we shall not discriminate against any person/persons who may be in the act of performing sexual activities, whether alone or with others. That means that no one can be asked to leave or have charges pressed against them for these acts. As a general rule, the list of activities that are now legal include, but are not limited to:

1. Masturbation, whether on yourself or on other consenting adults.

2. Oral sexual acts, whether on yourself or on other consenting adults.

3. Sexual intercourse including group sexual encounters.

4. Climaxing due to the completion of any or all of the above-mentioned.

5.

Remember, Ample Motors family, while customers are allowed to partake of these activities, you are free to enjoy these freedoms as well; as long as there is no significant impact to your work performance. Management is not allowed to discriminate against you for performing sexual acts or for refusing to do so either.

(Note for the sales team: you are now allowed under law to provide sexual services to customers who are interested in purchasing a vehicle. You cannot be discriminated against for this.)

Thank you, team, for recognizing this new era of sexual liberation at Ample Motors. Your leadership will be asking you to verify that you have read and understood this posting.

"Wow, that's pretty official." Rhonda said out loud and then turned her attention to the clothing rack. For tops, there was a cropped polo t-shirt with the dealership's logo on it. The length of it was so short that it would barely go past anyone's chest area. There was also a vest in the same material with the same logo but it had no buttons.

Rhonda tried on the crop-top and realized it definitely wouldn't go down far enough to keep her boobs covered. It almost went far enough, but there was still underboob visible. She put it back and tried on the vest. As long as she was holding the vest together at the waist it would mostly cover her breasts but there was nothing handy to keep it that way. She figured it was better than the crop top and it was the only vest left so she took it.

For bottoms, it looked like there were matching green skirts for the tops. They were scandalously short and to no one's surprise, there wasn't a single one that would fit over Rhonda's butt. Skirts being off the table, Rhonda looked at the other options; two different kinds of bikini bottoms in the same matching green color.

The first style was fairly normal-looking bottoms that completely covered the front private area and only allowed half of each ass cheek to be exposed in the rear. Rhonda chose the largest one she could find and as luck would have it, it would not fit her even remotely.

The last option for bottoms was a string thong. It was matching green and was literally just strings. That meant it wouldn't even really cover her in the front as the string would just go from the top of her pussy crack and under her until it split in two again above her ass cheeks.

Of course, Rhonda sighed, The only bottom that fits is just dental floss for my vagina. She shoved her capris down to put them on. Oh shit, she realized as she stood in front of the breakroom mirror with her bottom half exposed, I forgot to shave my pubes. This bottom isn't going to look great with this bush growing. It wasn't the largest bush ever but it had indeed been a little bit since Rhonda had last shaved.

She was about to go down the hall to the employee bathroom to find an open stall to shave but then though, Wait a minute! Fuck these rules. Maybe George will leave me alone if I have my bush out. Rhonda pulled the string bottoms up and put them in place. She looked at herself in the mirror and acknowledged that she'd probably look a bit more professional without the bush. Hmmm, she thought, On the other hand, I might sell more cars without it.

After a few more minutes of contemplation, Rhonda finally decided she would see how her sales went. If she wasn't getting the numbers she was looking for then she would go the bathroom and shave her pubes.

Before she left, Rhonda looked herself over in the mirror. The green vest was essentially an extreme v-neck that reminded her of the J-Lo's infamous green dress. Its length ended above her hips. Down below she could only see 3 green strings that made up the bottoms. The middle string that descended into her crotch disappeared in the forest that was her pubic hair. She turned sideways to see her enormous ass which absolutely swallowed the string in the back.

I do look sexy, Rhonda admitted to herself, I just wish it wasn't required work-attire. Hopefully since I'm darker-skinned my bush won't stand out as much. She packed up her original clothes and placed them in her locker.

She walked down the hallways that led back to the showroom. As she strutted, she took her time getting used to her outfit. She tugged a bit at the string thong to get it to settle in. She felt the cool breeze of the a/c brush over her ass and she felt goosebumps forming on it. Some of the cold air was also wafting underneath her vest causing her nipples to get hard as well.

Taking a deep breath, Rhonda left the employee office area and returned to the main showroom. The Corvette that her new rival had sold was already outside and gassed up and a slick yellow Camaro SS had been put in its place. Sierra had moved on to showing off a fully-loaded Cadillac Escalade.

ohmss
ohmss
94 Followers