All Comments on 'A Nudge to the Gray Matter Ch. 03'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
He should be careful of what he wishes for

If his Aunt Beth is as hot as his mom and sister, he may not be able to handle all of that pussy. But it would sure be a lot of fun to try.

Thanks for the sweet mom and son sex, it was really hot.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 13 years ago
I'm wanting more

Keep writing this one.

Very good imagination, but of a miss on the MASSIVE COCK references but overall very good.

tenbears43tenbears43about 13 years ago
I like IT!

I can't wait for Aunt Beth to show up. They all should have one hell of a time. Like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

You can't quit Now, Aunt is coming. Is this sex unprotected? Hope So

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years agoAuthor
Confidential to signorecalcio@yahoo.com

Thanks for the ideas. I normally let things bounce around inside my warped mind for a while and then see what comes from it. That one just might be pretty good. Glad you liked my story.

scubarn1961scubarn1961about 13 years ago
More

We need more of this one...write soon....forget work and food just write...lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story.

Very well written. The only suggestion that I would have is when Aunt Beth comes into the picture, allow her to resist John and let John use a little force to get into her pussy. However, once he is inside her she succumbs and becomes his little sex slave and can't get enough of his huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

Now is the time to turn mom and sister into his sex slaves and add aunt Beth to the equation also. Please continue the story.

FyreHeartFyreHeartabout 13 years ago
more

you definitely need to continue this thread.... there is still unfinished business with Sam, the Aunt, and he definitely needs to revisit sam's mother too.

poppakinkpoppakinkabout 13 years ago
MILFS RULE!

A smoking hot MILF pumping cum out of her son's huge cock! SWEET!

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
One of the hottest

Authors here in literotica! please let me know when you write additional stories - DAMN!!!

IrfonIrfonalmost 13 years ago
Damn !!

.....if only.....

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

need more chapters to finish the story line

ES003ES003over 12 years ago
Great Story!

If you get time to add another chapter, with Aunt Beth I am in favor of that. And maybe not full on lesbian, but a little bi play between the girls in the story would make it hotter.

ValygrlValygrlover 12 years ago
Sorry

Ment to hit 5 stars but I messed up and gave you 4. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I was going to give it a full score, but then the ending with his mother explaining about her group sessions made it go from 5 to 1 star. Gangbangs and multiple males is a huge turn off, able to ruin every story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

The same as ES003. Hope for more soon.

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Need to finish this

You really need to finish this story line. Youve left Sam without getting fucked, you left the aunt out there, and then making it with Sam and her mother together, and then Sam and his sister. Well you get the jist, just get to work and continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story but needs to be continues

You have a ton! of material to continue for at least 2-3 more chapters. Sam needs to be brought in, Sam's mother needs to join the group and last but not least, finally the Aunt joins in. Then there is always the pregnancy issue to bring up. PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!!!

maspenmaspenover 12 years ago
More please!

I agree that there should be more chapters. Other have given suggestions,.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Please make more

hornacekhornacekabout 12 years ago
went a bit off the rails

The first two chapters were great (even with the terrible references to his giant cock - groan). Then two mistakes were made:

1) He got to have sex with his mother without the subliminal video. This defeats the purpose of the whole storyline, which is all about using subliminal messages to get women to fuck him. Why is this chapter in a story called "A Nudge to the Gray Matter"? Out of the blue she decides she wants to fuck him without any justification? Not good.

2) Her history with gangbangs and multiple partners came out of nowhere and took you out of the story. What is this doing in this type of story? Is this the same character as was described in the previous chapters? Maybe this was meant to be a justification of her having sex without him without him using the video on her, but it didn't work.

Everything up until the sex was great, and even the actual sex was well written, but if it had occurred because he used the video on her, it would have been SO much better. Who cares if it had seemed like the previous two chapters? It's a story about subliminal commands, that's what it's supposed to be. And it was working. But this chapter, ugh, it went off the rails. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Yeah, what was up with all the references to his giant cock? Mention it a few times and ok, it's a turn-off and a cliche of these stories but I can get past it, but when every other paragraph mentions it and I find myself skipping sentences and whole paragraphs to get past it.

I agree with the last comment - this is a mind control story (ok, technically it's in the incest category, but it's mind control, it's right there in the title), we want to read about how he uses mind control to fuck his mother/sister/etc. What's the point of the first two chapters if his mother is going to decide to fuck him of her own free will? What a coincidence! I kept hoping at the end she was going to reveal that she had watched his video earlier in the day when he wasn't around - that would have saved this chapter.

bobmopbobmopalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Story is fucking awesome!!!!

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
So when?

When will the next installment with Aunt Beth be here. Or is it a story under a different title?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
U r great

Pls continue n dont stop. im leaking every time i read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue?

Please write a continuation of this story. There's so many possibilities for the future

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
superb

great story, I'm really looking forward to the chapter with Aunt Beth ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT STORIES-- MASTERFULLY NARRATED.

The "mind trick" device disappears, but it is more than compensated for by the hot, believable sex scenes. But I think you should write another story or series in which you put the device into play. I would like see it applied to a beautiful but bitchy mother-in-law. BZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I've had a very strange last day and a half. I guess part of it is that my baby boy has suddenly become this big strong man whom his sister calls 'hunky'! When did this happen? How did this happen?"

That's John's mother in awe of her own son. It's how many mothers react when they realize that the boy they gave birth to has become a big powerful man, a real stud, who in John's case is sporting a fat 9-incher between his legs. With the character of young John, the great Mr. D has created an icon of the self-confident all-around family fucker, who bangs his cute sister Tracy at will and has now set his sights on his mother. I don't agree with the anon who complained that there are too many references to the boy's great big cock; the enviable size of John's impressive manly equipment helps explain why his mom goes crazy with lust and why the boy's so damn self-assured when he sets out to claim another family twat, in this case his own mother's twat. John fucks his mother real good, boy does he ever fuck her. He's having himself a party up his own mother's cunt, and mom's loving it as much as he is. When the boy blows his hot young balls up inside his mother, up the same cunt he came out of, and she screams with pleasure, we know it's the first time for this mom and son couple, but definitely not the last.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Aunt Beth

When do we hear about Aunt Beth, Mom and Tracy and when do we hear more about Samantha and her Mom Carol please?

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedalmost 10 years ago
I liked this ...

I enjoyed this a lot. I would have loved him getting them pregnant, it's fantasy afterall. Thanks! I'd love to enjoyed more parts to this series.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 9 years ago
A weak ending

This was definitely not the most wel-written work you've done. The ending was weak, I expected there to be more discussion done when the Mom finally clued in on what her children had already done. And the dialogue was kind of repetitive as well. The Mom's statement about her son's physique was messed up in particularly.

"Most guys look better than you do" wtf kind of thing is that to say to your son? I'm a skinny guy and my Mom would never say something like that to me about me. It could've been done better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wat a fucking stud?!

I imagined this in real life and was fingering my self while i reading this and it felt soooooooo good

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
This is my second or third read of your better than usual (?) story.

Your mother/son descriptions are always First Class or maybe even Special Delivery.

Thank you for writing, DD.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
From the 1st paragraph of Ch. 01 we all knew this is where we were going

But when we got here you took it too far. I wish you had not had mom reminisce about her gang bangs. There was enough to enjoy without going there. but that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing series!

To use a metaphor like the one John used, these chapters were back to back to back Grand Slams.

5 stars all the way; thank you for efforts.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Good job

I've read this story before it's a good one I recommend he nock's up both of them.And of course lets not forget the aunt.Hey that's just how some of us old players roll.Nice to read one where the guy has a normal sized pecker.Nothing fizzels a story out like a six foot guy with a little five inch little sizzeler breakfast sausage.I'm 5'8'' 1/2 me and the boy are packing about the same.Wouldn't want my old grand pappy to have gotten to it first .They called him the white mule his whole life he was only 5'7'' and hung like a rouge elephant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty Good

Really enjoyed this. But Mom having flashbacks about her younger indescretions and telling her son about them was too far. And Mom succumbs to him even before she viewed the video and that puts the story in doubt also. What about Alex? She just gets lost. As good as this is, I think you could have done better.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
GRAY ????

No! Hot Red and full of terrific sex. Son enjoys his mother and his sister in just the perfect sexual tryst. Another great story and your style is not unusual, but you word it so it's not like many of the rest.

taco1085taco1085almost 8 years ago
More

When are you going to follow up his story? Amazing, love your style and creative mind.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Bloody fantastic

So when is Aunt Beth coming to visit. That should hot things up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Majestic!

You know, you're a little heavy on the "Damn, Shit" stuff and trying to describe the sound effects, but I love your story. Don't know if it'd work quite like this, but subliminal advertising and suggestion DOES work on many things. Really think Mom and Sis are hot. He needs to encourage Sis to keep up with her studies, if he's the loving brother he claims to be. This is so hot. As long as he has a girlfriend in Sam and keeps satisfying Carol, his activities with Mom and Tracy won't be suspected. I don't know about including Aunt Beth. This story is already pretty cluttered with women who are pretty demanding. But I've really had fun here. Love You, DRZTDG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
daammnn...........

Interesting and very imaginative. Loved the storyline and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great fantasy!

Very imaginative. Kept my interest. If only any human could do that! Great story. Very stimulating. Good possibilities for a Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read

Would it be impolite to ask for more. Sister- mother- aunt...... goodie

lwiltonlwiltonalmost 6 years ago
He didn't need to be a pervert after all...

He just needed to wiggle the right parts at the right times and places, just like any other well-hung guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago

This needs another few chapters. It is too good to stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Definitely a great story.

Would love to see a few more chapters as this is one of the best stories I've read on here in years. Sorry it's anonymous feedback but I don't have an account

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why????

Why do 90% of you writers make the female characters sluts???? You guys should strive for erotica instead of sleaze. It WAS a decent story until the tag team and gang bang. I stopped reading there. One star for that.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
THIS SHOULD GET SO MUCH HOTTER. ^*!^*!^*!

WHEN AUNT BETH GET'S THERE, THEY

MAY HAVE TO GETA BIGGER BED, ONE

GUY THREE WOMEN, THAT'S THE

ANSWER TOO TO A MAN'S DREAM

..THANKS..

ps. 5+****** and good luck to JOHN, hope his heart holds out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
next chapter

loved this series

read it at least 5 x

would love you to add a next chapter

mom tracy sam carol

stop seeing other man only john

they all stop taking the pill john gets them all pregnant they they sell both home's

and buy a bigger one and live together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continue the series please

im waiting on chapter 4

becker92548becker92548almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Very good writing.Keep up the good work. When is chapter #4 "cumming" out? Gotta find out how AUNTIE handles all of this.

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 3 years ago

Chapter 4 with mom's twin sister. How they were made a big family. Pregnancy. (John) Husband for 3 women, Man of the house. Father of CHildren. More Romance. Sex. Kinky. No gang bangs Please Foursome with 3 women.

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Not as good as the sister chapter but brilliant nonetheless

OpenWordsOpenWordsalmost 2 years ago

Fucking pathetic loser. You had to ruin this by making her nothing but a gang bang cum rag, huh? Why do worthless cucks like you exist? Oh yeah, so you can pay for the raising of real men's children...

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

This was a fantastic story, thanks for sharing your wonderful thoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So when is Aunt Beth coming for a visit? Is she and Mom going to teach Tracy how to pleasure John maybe move in?

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

The first two chapters were fine but mum’s falling for John without the vid didn’t seem to fit especially after she complained about how grabby her date was but just the same I did enjoy chapter 3. So many unresolved bits to this story more needs t be written. The Aunt, Sam & Sam’s mum need to be part of John’s go to circle - vid or not! Let the good times roll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! No husband to cuckhold, all within the family, what’s not to like? 5 ⭐️.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was so short all 3 'chapters' should have been 1 chapter and the story continued. I did like the story, but I prefer Stories with some length, it shows a true writer.

Anony Mous

joesijoesi6 months ago

Where is the next part, the aunt needs to added to the mix!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Great story, needs next chapter. Thank you.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

OMG what a great story. Please crank out another segment ASAP . . . .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I enjoyed Chapter 3 because the love/sex between mother and son seemed real. The only to make this better would be to explore the mother's mental thoughts as to why she made love to her son at this point in time. The sexual and emotional epiphany of the mother was beautiful. It would be interesting to see if the mother accepted her son and daughter as mature sexual beings or did she attempt to maintain her parental role?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous