A Nun's Story Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she was to give herself to the Monsignor. It turned her on just to think about that. Even better, the act would mark her full initiation into the hidden inner circle. Claire was thinking all of this as she walked onto the city street. She'd just finished a meeting about a new project the Order wanted to launch. Her university training was very useful to the Order of the Mount. She had to make her way across town to the Order's office and her thoughts were once again moving to sex.

She was surprised to hear a voice that she recognised was Mr Bob Watson. He'd had his own meeting nearby and their encounter was sheer accident. But he was a nice enough man and Claire knew he was important to the Order.

"Let me give you a lift," he said generously. "I have to go that way. And my car is nearby."

Bob Watson thought the nun was a rather pretty woman. She had those freckles and a nice shape. Claire was oblivious to that but had no reason to refuse the invitation. She walked beside Mr Watson as they made small talk. He was a big man and Claire felt almost tiny beside him. The conversation was pleasant. Mostly he seemed curious about her day-to-day life as a nun.

"You must enjoy your life as a nun?"

"Oh, I do Mr Watson. We give so much to people in need."

Sister Claire already knew that Mr Watson owned a large, expensive car and was looking forward to a ride in luxury. Despite her state, she'd even managed to forget about Mr Watson's massive dick. He'd been right and it was a short walk till they reached the carpark. Being the middle of the day there was almost no-one else to be seen.

"And how do you enjoy your other duties?" he asked quietly.

Claire thought she must have misheard Mr Watson.

"Your special duties," he prompted. "The sisters of the Order give so much to a man like me."

"Ummm... well... "

Claire looked around nervously. She'd never discussed the Gift with someone outside the secret circle. Except Father John. And Doctor Gary. And Mr Watson knew only too well. But they were in a public place and surely the risk was great.

"Ummm... it's a special thing," she finally got out. "A special privilege. It's a great honour, I suppose. And a most important secret," she reminded Mr Watson as she blushed furiously.

"I was hoping you would give me something right now," he said with a wicked grin. "What do you think?"

Claire was shocked by the casual approach. But Mr Watson enjoyed the sexual escapades of the nuns. That was how she had been introduced to him in the first place. Sister Teresa had arranged all her sexual activities until now. So it seemed dirty and wrong to be asked in a place like this. Though Claire was sure it could not really be wrong. She remembered her horny state. She remembered Mr Watson's huge organ. Was it permitted in a public place? What were the rules? Claire knew she would not refuse this important man even if it meant penance afterwards.

Bob Watson was already opening the door of his car. With a gentle wave he motioned Claire to sit inside. She had never done anything in car beyond some kissing. She'd thought it cheap and slutty to have sex like that. But Claire obeyed with a shy smile, taking position on the soft leather seat.

She glanced around with concern as Mr Watson got into the other side of the car. Surely someone would come along to discover them? But Bob Watson wasn't concerned about that. And he figured he didn't need to wait for the young nun to agree to giving him some fun. He was already undoing his trousers.

That huge cock was already more than half erect. Claire was still fearful but couldn't take her eyes off it. Her first time with Mr Watson, she had been shy and nervous. To have sex as a nun! She'd been so worried about letting down Sister Teresa. But now she had some experience. Teresa and John and the doctor had seen to that.

And Mr Watson had the biggest cock she had ever seen. She would not deny such an important man. Claire had always loved cocks. Enough that some had gotten her into trouble. Her desires had led to the shameful act that had convinced her to enter the Order. But the other nuns had shown her that cocks were a wonderful part of god's creation. All the more reason to give some of the incredible gift to this one.

Claire's hand was already reaching out to the stiffening shaft. Unable to stop herself, she felt her fingers curl around the huge meat. It was impressive, powerful even. It made her hand look small. How could any woman take such a thing into their holes - cunt and arse? Already she was stroking it, loving it. Mr Watson was rather handsome. But his dick was something else. Her hand barely fit around his girth as it grew under her touch. The thick veins were fascinating. The head was spongy compared to the hardness of the shaft. Claire had waited so long for a cock as impressive as this.

The businessman was moaning softly. Almost a growl.

"You nuns have the best hands," he muttered.

How easily she had let him proposition her. She'd once thought such behavior to be the mark of a slut - a woman of low morals. The Order of the Mount had shown her different. The swelling cock demanded her attention. It was in her nature to want to give the Gift to others. Claire gripped the huge rod a little tighter. Mr Watson was a man, a man with needs. And he was fully hard and throbbing in her hand. It was instinctive to slip her other hand down and cup the big, hairy balls

As he groaned again, Claire began to wank this man, an important friend to the Order. But she almost forgot that. Her worries were gone. All she could focus on was the massive slab of meat in her small hand. She only hoped that her fingers would be enough as she rubbed up and down the shaft, watching as the twin layers of skin moved against one another.

"Oh Sister. You are a natural."

Claire knew how this would end. Mr Watson was horny and ready to cum. She knew he would ejaculate. That would be truly giving him the Gift. And Claire knew that she was eager to experience it, too. She was almost as eager as him. His sack tightened as she began to work her hand faster.

His hand slipped through her shirt, grabbing her tits. That excited Claire. It was always pleasing to make a man react, aroused. She'd cherished that before she entered the Order. Then Father John had reawakened those feelings. He had lusted after her and then other men, too. Claire knew that her nipples were hard as Mr Watson squeezed her soft breasts. She could hear her own ragged breathing and reminded herself how much she enjoyed sharing the Gift.

"More Sister," he urged. "Use your mouth for me."

Claire did not hesitate. Once this had seemed shameful. But a man was practically begging for relief, urging her to swallow his powerful cock. And Claire loved fellatio. Being a nun had not changed that. Sucking a man, feeling him swell and pulse between her lips. Inside her mouth, a cock felt alive, almost separate to the man except for his telltale sounds and the movement of his hips. She had taken Bob Watson's weapon once and knew that her mouth would please him more.

With plenty of room in the large car, she swiftly moved to her knees, leaning forward, and lowered her mouth to the crotch of Mr Watson. She licked the head and tasted his slippery pre-cum. How wonderful to be able to do that to a man. His response was a deep groan.

Tightening her lips just right, Claire slowly lowered her mouth over the massive dick. It was warm and it tasted perfect. She felt it pulse and smiled to herself. Holding the thick base, she began to move down further, aiming to take at least half of the shaft. Claire was enjoying her work and she swirled her tongue around him as she withdrew, leaving only the spongy head between her lips. She was still swirling her tongue. An early boyfriend had coached her in the arts of a proper headjob. She'd never guessed they would be put to such good use.

Now she was bobbing steadily, careful to maintain the right pressure on his shaft. Her hand wrapped firmly around the base to protect her, giving extra stimulation as she jerked him in time to her movement of her head. He was so big that it was difficult to swallow the build-up of saliva. But Claire didn't want a mess on Mr Watson's business trousers so she tried to find a rhythm of sucking and swallowing. The moans from the handsome businessman told her that she was doing it right.

"That's perfect, Sister. You're going to make me cum."

Bob Watson moved his hand around. He placed it on the back of the nun's head. Taking a handful of her short, brown hair he began to press gently. Claire knew what that meant. She had no reason to be afraid - only concerned that she could take no more of the huge dick in her mouth. But her VIP was either unconcerned or confident in her abilities. Mr Watson began to force her further onto his shaft, timing the pressure of his hand with each downward bob of her head.

As he used her mouth, Claire felt her own arousal growing. It was her submissive side that Sister Teresa had first detected. Mr Watson was thrusting his hips up to meet her throat and his lust was making her more turned-on. He was so thick but she noticed how the pressure of his hand could force more than half of the giant cock into her mouth - till it almost touched the back of her throat.

"You dirty nuns. You have the best mouths," Watson groaned and Claire felt her cunt tingle at the compliment.

One hand was still stroking at the base of the massive shaft. The other cradled his balls. She felt them begin to lift as Mr Watson thrust his hips up to meet each bob of her head. He squeezed harder on her tits and Claire thrilled at the thought he was so close.

"Oh, fuck. Take it."

Her freckled face was practically in the man's groin as he forced her head lower. Her mouth was filled with the thick meat just as she felt the first telltale pulse. Mr Watson growled as his balls unleashed, sending a jet of warm, salty cock juice shooting into her mouth.

Claire felt the pulse and then the blast. The taste of his fluid coated her tongue and filled the remaining space in her mouth. Claire, knowing there as plenty more to follow, greedily swallowed the entire bolt just in time for the cock to pulse again and explode with another mass of sticky, warm semen. Watson had, indeed, lost control. Claire swallowed again, grateful for her hand at the base of his cock as the dirty businessman push harder on her head, trying to force his entire length past her lips.

A half dozen times she felt the powerful throb and Mr Watson's cock shoot loads of cock juice into her sweet mouth. Happily his volume decreased with each blast. And Claire, remembering that she wanted to protect his leather seats, began to suck as the last big jet splashed over her tongue. She knew that she needed to clean him, to empty his shaft completely. As he relaxed his hand on the back of her head, she found it easier to resume her bobbing.

This time she worked more gently, drawing out the last of his cum without causing distress to his now-sensitive cock. Finally she knew he was empty. Claire took satisfaction from knowing she had avoided any mess inside his expensive car. She was more proud, though, a having successfully given the imposing Mr Watson a wonderful headjob. Smiling now, she gave a few last licks to the head of that magnificent specimen, enjoying the soft head as Mr Watson slowly shrank in her hand.

"You nuns are all so talented," said the handsome businessman with a wicked grin.

Finally he let go of her hair, allowing Claire to rest. Of course Bob Watson was most pleased with himself. Meeting Sister Claire that day had been serendipity. He'd only assumed she would let him take advantage. But he gave thanks for the training that Mother Mary showed all her special charges.

Claire enjoyed the taste of semen on her tongue as Mr Watson drove her across town, back to her office. Sister Teresa would no doubt learn of what she'd done. But Claire was happy. There could be nothing really wrong about sucking a man's cock - not when it belonged to Mr Watson. She had shared the Gift with him and her superiors could not be too upset.

As they drove, Mr in small talk. Not that Claire minded at all. She wasn't sure what she might say to Mr Watson if he asked her again about sex.

There was, however, one last inquiry. As Claire as about to open the car door, he asked about her next appointment.

"I hear you are meeting the Monsignor his week."

Her response was a nod and a soft smile. Giving head to Mr Watson in a carpark had seemed like a test all in itself. She knew she'd passed. The taste on her tongue told her so. How strange that she had fled to the Order only to find that she was enjoying more sexual fun than ever before. But Mr Watson was oblivious to that. And he also was unaware that Claire had been preparing for her big appointment by using her butt plug while masturbating.

"I'm sure you will do really well," he offered.

What Bob Watson was really thinking was that he hoped Sister Claire would excel at her next challenge. He wanted her to succeed as a member of the inner circle. He intended to make use of her talents again very soon.

12