Muslim Soccer Pets

Story Info
A Latina coach seduces a Muslim teen.
16.3k words
4.62
65.5k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Muslim Soccer Slaves

Summary: A Latina coach seduces a Muslim teen.

Note 1: This idea comes from Western.

Note 2: Please note that this story includes a fair amount of race play... if that bothers you, please don't read any further.

Note 3: This is a Summer 2022 contest story so please vote.

Note 4: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Note 5: All participants are at least 18 years of age.

Muslim Soccer Slaves

Some local residents had been freaked out by the recent onslaught of various ethnicities, especially Muslims, that had recently moved into the same suburb of Minneapolis that Regina De León had also moved into several months previously.

She'd spent the past twenty-five years as a beat cop in New York, but had decided to move back to her hometown to be closer to her aging mother. So she was accustomed to all varieties of race and ethnicity living together in harmony (with harmony being a very flexibly defined term).

So now that she was retired, she was also bored. She no longer had any of her regular sluts available to go down on her, or to fuck whenever she was horny. Nor could she let a hot woman or a college bitch off with a warning, only after they'd serviced her. God, did she miss leading straight women into discovering the joys of eating pussy... most women were terrified of cops, and thus were willing to do almost anything to avoid being sent to jail, even just for a night. Weekends outside certain bars were where she caught many women on the verge of drinking and driving, so instead, they'd end up drinking and dining... on her pussy.

As must be obvious already, Regina was a woman you didn't fuck with... although you could often get fucked by her. Her billystick saw more action than most college studs, since in practical terms, fear was a powerful aphrodisiac for many women. And as she'd learned back in college when pretty cheerleaders and sorority sisters had begged to eat her pussy... she had an amazingly addictive pussy. Twice already since moving back to Minnesota six months ago, former pets had texted her to say they'd be visiting her locale, and would love some opportunities to service her, and she'd graciously agreed.

Once it was in a hotel room with mother and daughter Asians, who laid on their sides to share a lengthy 69 while Regina switched back and forth between their gaping assholes.

And once at her house where a television celebrity spent the weekend naked, collared, and frequently servicing her.

Alas, those adventures that had been almost daily back in New York, were now few and far between.

Then she noticed the plethora of Oromo/Somali African Muslim women, especially teenagers, that were now strolling around the Mall of America, which she too frequented regularly. It was kind of like passing through downtown Honolulu and seeing the abundance of Japanese people swarming those streets.

She was overwhelmed by how many curvy, voluptuous African-looking young women were sauntering through the mall... most of them between about eighteen and thirty.

Regina got the hots for a few of them, but when she approached any of them, she was striking out... her sudden inability to flaunt the power of her legal authority was severely hindering her success. In the past she'd used fear and manipulation to convince straight women to eat her pussy, or to bend over her squad car and take a billystick or a strap-on in their pussy, or occasionally if they were too bitchy, in their ass, or she even on occasion gave women a golden shower, if they were complete bitches.

What she hadn't ever needed to do was to flirt or seduce them.

Which now frustrated her greatly.

She was particularly drawn to two friends, clearly seniors in high school, who were there almost every day.

She noticed besides spending way too much money almost every day at the mall, they always went to Orange Julius to select a frozen drink before they headed out.

Regina had befriended a few older women who worked there every weekday with generic chit chat over a few weeks, and so she decided simply to ask one of them what she knew about these two girls.

The woman, named Maggie, said they'd recently immigrated from Qatar with their families, had been best friends since they were little, they attended the high school a couple blocks from the mall, and they were frustrated because their soccer program would probably be cancelled, since the woman who'd coached it for years had cancer and was undergoing chemotherapy.

Regina spied her inroad.

She'd once been an Olympian... in soccer no less (where she'd first discovered her lust for pussy and for wearing a strap-on), and she'd coached it for years back in New York... not even once seducing a player or a parent, even though it was tempting. She'd always kept her two separate lives... well... separate.

Now... maybe... it was time to blur the line.

She went to the school the next day, and after a records check, she was immediately offered the position of community coach for the school's girl soccer team.

Regina was ecstatic! She loved soccer. She loved ripe high school girls.

She also loved a challenge. Could she get these two young, ripe, senior class Muslim bitches begging to eat her pussy? In the past as a police officer, the majority of her conquests had submitted to her out of fear... and once they gave in to her, they were hers. A dominant persona like hers was something many women secretly or unknowingly craved, and once they discovered the joys of submission, they were hooked. And although she wasn't some skinny waif, like in all the porn films or today's media, she was pretty for her age, and she still had a great body, having worked out for her entire life. That said, she did tend to blend into a crowd, since she was a brown-skinned, brown-eyed, brown-haired Latina... although her firm tits and big, muscular ass did sometimes draw some attention.

As she admired the two teens who'd caught her attention at the mall, she thought to herself, All those years on the force, and I've never once dominated a Muslim... it had now become the top attraction on her bucket list.

At the first practice, all the girls came out and met their new coach. All the girls were white or Hispanic, except for the two Muslims. Then over the next two weeks Regina earned the trust of her players by working them into great shape and showcasing her pedigree as a soccer star, astonishing many of the girls with all the various shots, passes, headers, kicks, volleys and saves she demonstrated for them and began teaching them.

Regina was confident she could turn pretty much any of these cute soccer players into submissive cunt munching pets, and she suspected that a couple of them, perhaps even a few, had already dined on some teammate pussy. (It was 2022 and an in thing to be bisexual or a pussy muncher, but she had her eyes on two prizes in particular: Khadra and Firdosa.

First, because they were Muslim, and she'd never done a Muslim before.

Second, the idea of making Muslim teenagers submit, perhaps even while they were wearing their traditional clothing, was a real turn-on.

Third, although they dressed in traditional Muslim attire whenever they were out, except of course during soccer practices when their clothing was very tight, and it showcased their bodies incredibly well. The girls were obviously very aware of their own charms. They didn't hesitate to flirt with many of their fellow teens, and even some older men who drooled over them... just like Regina did.

She knew that could be one of her blackmail tactics: they were acting like sluts at the mall, which in their rigid patriarchal culture could sometimes be downright dangerous! She checked the school records to make sure they were of legal age... and thankfully they were... before she began formulating her plan to turn them both into her very own Muslim pets.

She found her first week of coaching lots of fun, especially involving herself with a soccer team again, but it was also emotionally excruciating, since all these tight young feminine bodies were a smorgasbord of possible pussy pleasing potential. And of course those two Muslim girls in their tight shorts, jerseys and sports bras, couldn't possibly conceal their big tits or their tight round asses.

Regina's pussy was on fire as she watched these two potential pets. Although when they were at the mall together they were giggly and flirty... on the field they were shy, timid and obedient... perfect pet traits, although not ideal for playing soccer.

The second week when she was feeling more brazen, during the stretching exercises Regina went behind Firdosa and placed her hands on her hips. "Now hold this position exactly," she instructed.

Firdosa was stunned to find her coach's hands on her hips, but she obeyed.

"Good. Hold that stretch; feel your muscles tightening," Regina instructed, which was perfectly true for a good pre-workout stretch. It wasn't all that erotic, but for Regina it was.

"Yes ma'am," Firdosa agreed, holding the stretch for as long as she could, and she did feel the burn.

"Good," Regina approved, releasing the teen's hips, but then slapping her ass. "Five laps!" she called out to everyone, and she watched the girls get up and begin jogging... their tight asses and big tits bouncing around all over the field.

Regina watched from out of earshot as in shock Khadra asked her friend , "Did Coach really just slap your ass?"

"Yeah," Firdosa admitted, still a little shocked.

"That's weird," Khadra said.

"Yeah, but the stretch really loosened me up," Firdosa said, feeling more limber than usual.

"That's good," Khadra said, looking back to the coach and seeing her looking back. "Coach is staring at us."

Firdosa looked back too, but now the coach was looking the other way. "I don't think so."

Khadra looked again and agreed, "Maybe not."

"But either way, she really knows her soccer," Firdosa said.

"She was an Olympian, after all," Khadra agreed as they picked up the pace.

On Tuesday Regina did the same thing to Khadra. Held her hips. Made her really stretch. Slapped her ass when she was finished.

"Okay, today I'm sure she's checking us out," Khadra said, stunned to have had her ass slapped too.

"I don't know," Firdosa said.

"I'm serious," Khadra said. "She's always looking at us."

"Who wouldn't?" Firdosa joked, "we're gorgeous."

"That's true," Khadra said with a slight chuckle, "But there's something off about her."

"She's just friendly," Firdosa said, appreciating a coach who really knew her stuff.

"I don't know," Khadra said, sensing there was just something odd about her.

On Wednesday while the girls were doing jumping jacks and squats, Regina went to the camera she'd mounted on a tripod to film the practice, and directed it towards her two principal targets.

Khadra noticed, and said, "Look, she's aiming the camera directly at us."

"It's not even switched on," Firdosa said, studying the camera and Coach Regina, who was standing near the tripod.

"How do you know?" Khadra asked, as did a squat.

"Okay, I guess I don't. But why would she be filming us?" Firdosa asked.

"Maybe because she's a lesbian?" Khadra guessed, feeling confident she was right.

"Even if she is," Firdosa argued, "there's no way she's ever going to do anything about it."

"I don't know about that," Khadra disagreed, looking at their coach, and detecting a silent predator behind her harmless façade.

"Besides, who cares?" Firdosa said, kind of liking the idea of the coach being a lesbian, and that they turned her on. "If she is a lesbian and is checking us out, that's the best compliment ever!"

"How so?" Khadra asked, the assertion sounding ridiculous.

"Because lesbians have great taste in women."

"That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard," Khadra said, shaking her head.

"Like ever, ever?" Firdosa asked, teasing her friend, who had a habit of using hyperbole for everything.

"I'm serious," Khadra said, glancing back at the coach, who was blatantly staring right at them... only adding more fuel to her hypothesis.

"And even if she is, who cares?" Firdosa shrugged, she too noticing their coach looking at them. Which gave her an idea. "Actually, let's have some fun with this."

"I don't even want to ask," Khadra said, Firdosa way more outgoing than she was.

"Let's flirt with her," Firdosa suggested.

"Gross," Khadra said, looking over to the coach, who had her hands on her hips. In her culture, being a lesbian was the ultimate sin. Or perhaps not. She recalled once seeing on television an Arabian man being asked for his take on an Olympic athlete from his country, and he'd replied, because of the 'scandalous' way the Olympian was dressed in her track outfit, that if she were his sister he'd kill her. And he'd obviously meant it literally. So maybe just because of how she herself was dressed right now, she was screwed.

Regina could sense the girls were talking about her... it was pretty obvious, since they kept looking her way. Some women would take that as a sign to back off a bit, but she took it as encouragement to push her seduction along.

"It'll be fun," Firdosa coaxed her, really enjoying flirting... even if she knew it could never go anywhere with Coach or anyone else, since she was required to wait for marriage before doing anything! But with that said, she was young, she had a great body, and she was only allowed to flaunt it while she was suited up in her soccer gear... so flaunt it she would.

"You have a twisted definition of fun," Khadra said, wondering if the coach really was a dyke. In truth, although she'd never met a dyke that she knew of, Coach Regina seemed like a poster child for the stereotype.

"Yeah, but you love it," Firdosa said, since Khadra always went along with her wicked games.

"The things you get me into," Khadra complained insincerely.

Fuck, those two girls are such hot pieces of ass, Regina thought to herself, admiring their big tits, dark legs and amazing asses. They were going to look really good while eating her pussy and getting one of her six strap-ons in their pussies, and eventually inside their assholes. Regina didn't only love turning a straight woman and giving one her first taste of pussy, she also loved fucking both of their lower holes, and making them into desperate cock-taking sluts.

"Yeah, but you love it," Firdosa repeated herself, just as the coach blew her whistle.

Khadra shook her head, even while she decided it would be fun to tease this perverted coach... who absolutely had to be a lesbian... by tempting her with what she could never have.

As practice ended, Regina announced, "Next weekend we're going on a team building retreat at Lake Verna. We'll leave after school on Friday and stay there until Sunday afternoon. This is mandatory, so if any of you have weekend jobs, arrange to get off work, and all of you need to get your parents to sign this form as soon as possible. I'll see you tomorrow for our first game."

While Regina was handing out the forms, Firdosa and Khadra walked up to her and Firdosa said sheepishly, "Coach Regina, we don't think our parents will let us go on this retreat. They're very strict."

"Okay, if you need me to speak with them, I'm more than willing," Regina said, figuring her assertive personality would easily convince their mothers, and perhaps even their fathers if necessary... since she could still turn heads. Plus, because of her age... early fifties... they wouldn't see her as a threat or a predator... ironic, since she was the ultimate predator.

"Okay, Coach," Firdosa said, really excited about an outing to the lake, "We'll ask them, and let you know what they say."

"Up at the lake we'll really be able to work you girls out," the coach said. "You two are good players, but you need to be more aggressive, and there's no such thing as being too fit."

"Thank you, Coach," Firdosa said, Khadra remaining silent.

"You two have the perfect bodies for soccer," Coach Regina said, blatantly admiring their ripe, teenaged, dark-skinned bodies.

"Thank you, Coach," Firdosa said again, enjoying the compliment.

Khadra shivered at the coach's words, which to her mind were so creepy... if she were a guy, this would be sexual harassment. She glanced to her friend, wanting to get away just as soon as she could, without deserting her bestie.

"Soccer is partly about skill, but it's equally about the mental and physical aspects," Coach explained, still admiring the girls' big tits and long legs.

"We're willing to do anything to be your starters," Firdosa offered, blatantly flirting with her coach... if it helped her become a starter, it was worth doing.

"That's good to know," Coach Regina smiled, having lots of ideas for what these two could do for her.

"We need to go," Khadra said tersely.

Coach Regina said, her words dripping with innuendo she knew they wouldn't catch on to, "Yes, so do I. But I'm really looking forward to pushing your limits and making you girls into better team players."

"I can't wait," Firdosa said, still partly flirting, but also excited about being pushed to becoming the best player possible... she really believed Coach Regina could help her rise to the next level.

"Me neither," Regina smiled, imagining what Firdosa would look like bent over and taking a strap-on in her virgin pussy or ass.

"Have a good night, Coach," Firdosa said.

"You too," Regina said, as they turned and walked away, their tight asses flexing ever so invitingly.

"Why were you encouraging her?" Khadra asked her closest friend.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Are you crazy? Because she's a predator!"

"She's harmless, and she's an amazing coach."

Khadra looked back and saw her staring at them, "Amazing coach I'll give you. But she's way too creepy to be harmless."

"We run into creepy men at the mall every day," Firdosa pointed out.

"Yeah, but they aren't trying to get our parents' permission to whisk us off to a secluded lake," Khadra pointed out.

"We won't be alone with her there," Firdosa countered.

"Still," Khadra said, as she glanced back and saw the coach was still staring at them. "She's creepy; really creepy."

"I'm sure we can handle ourselves," Firdosa said, looking back and waving.

Regina waved back and admired the two hot asses walking away, many wicked ideas spinning in her head.

"No way our parents will let us go," Khadra said.

"We won't tell them," Firdosa said.

"What?" Khadra asked.

"We'll forge their signatures and them we're staying at each other's houses for the weekend," Firdosa said, as they reached the gym building.

"You want us to lie to our parents? Khadra asked.

"Just exaggerate the truth," Firdosa said. "Like we did so we could go to Brett's party last month."

"This isn't the same," Khadra objected. She'd felt so guilt-ridden the entire time that she couldn't enjoy her first high school party anyway... at least not until a couple of drinks had relaxed her.

"Of course it is," Firdosa said, "we're eighteen, we no longer live in Qatar, and I refuse to live according to the patriarchal views of my parents' outdated hierarchy."

"But for an entire weekend?" Khadra said, knowing that once Firdosa got into her hierarchy rant, there was no stopping her.

"Why not?" Firdosa shrugged. "We're legally adults, and in America that means we can do whatever we want."

They stopped chatting as they entered the girl's change room, where the last of the white and Latina girls were getting dressed. As always, the two Muslim girls waited to change until they were alone.