A Nun's Story Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Monsignor felt his cock grow even harder. The firm young tits felt good in his hand. Surely his reaction was that of a normal man - hardwired to appreciate the female body. It proved to him that the Gift was meant to be share and enjoyed. And he was enjoying Claire very much - her warm mouth, her soft skin and the fact that her backdoor would soon be fitted snugly around his dick.

"Now," he said softly to Mother Mary. "Lets find out if she truly is ready."

Mary guided Claire into position in the sofa. Both women were on hands and knees, leaning over the cushioned back. Mary's arse was sticking out the same as Claire's but that was only for the visual enjoyment of the Monsignor. It was Claire's holes that he was interested in.

"This truly is the Gift," he said as he got behind Claire and gripped her slender waist.

"Give yourself to the Monsignor," Mary said excitedly to young Claire.

Sister Claire had no choice as the Monsignor used one slow, firm movement to penetrate her cunt. His shaft was nicely lubed from the expert headjob and her hole was properly moistened from Mary's fingers. In no time his cock was seated fully inside Claire's body - each of them groaning at the intense pleasure of the Gift. Davis was delighted by the way the young cunt wrapped around his cock. Claire had prepared to be used anally and the surprise filling of her other hole made her even happier to be naked and bent over the sofa. She knew exactly how big he was after using her mouth on Davis and her cunt responded as it should to his screwing.

Claire heard herself grunting with lust as the Monsignor rammed into her from behind. It was a special act to share the Gift with a priest.

"Let's not be sinners," Davis grunted as he watched Claire's butt cheeks ripple from his thrusting. "Although some would say that sodomy is just as sinful," he grinned to Mother Mary.

The older nun took Claire's hand in hers. She knew what the Monsignor was thinking. And she knew from personal experience that the Monsignor never fucked a woman gently.

"We share the Gift in many ways, Sister," she said softly to Claire.

Mary had already briefed the younger nun on what the Monsignor liked. With his cock in his hand, the priest squeezed hard on Claire's left cheek. He was opening her to give easy access to her dark place. His views on contraception were genuine and so he always thought it preferable to fuck these nuns in their butts. As far as he was concerned, the Gift was given freely and it was his right to enjoy it as he pleased. Lining up his cock, the Monsignor forced the head into Claire's tight hole and waited for her to adjust to the penetration.

Claire moaned as she felt the intrusion into her most intimate place. She had learned that she enjoyed anal sex. The taboo nature made it all the more enjoyable and the orgasms even more intense. And Father John had been such a wonderful teacher. Claire figured she knew enough about dirty priests and their longing for pretty nuns. Fucking for Jesus. But she'd already taken larger men inside her bottom. So she was ready for a little pain from the Monsignor.

"Do you need me to help?" asked Mother Mary.

She was asking whether Claire would like her clit teased to distract her from the sudden assault in her arse. But Claire merely shook her head. She had already steeled herself to have her bottom used roughly, content that any ordeal would cement her place in the inner sanctum of her holy Order.

Which was just as well since the Monsignor had more enthusiasm than experience. He barely paused before forcing the head of his cock through Claire's opening and into her tight sphincters. She gasped aloud but swallowed the brief pain. The lovely Father John, plus the frequent practice with her butt plug, had made her ready. She wanted his cock in that tight place and did her best to ignore the burning as he started to thrust into her backside.

"I'm so hot from watching you," breathed Mother Mary, right beside her and still bent over the back of the sofa. "This is what unclean thoughts can bring us."

Casually Mary reached back and started to work a finger into her own arsehole. Seeing that inspired the Monsignor to renew his assault on Claire's bottom. He thrust harder into her, forcing half his length into her as he began slowly to fuck the tight, warm hole.

"My, that is a wonderful Gift you have," groaned the Monsignor. "What a perfect place for fucking."

Happily, Claire's sphincters were already relaxing, stretching to accommodate the invasion. As the Monsignor forced his cock deeper, his shaft became coated with a thin sheen from the contents of her bowels. Claire had been waiting for this moment. Already she knew this was when being fucked in her bum became truly pleasurable. She heard herself moan as the Monsignor began steadily to ream her tight passage.

Davis couldn't help but notice the way her channel seemed to loosen for him. Mary had tried to coach him not to take advantage of that - expect in her case, obviously. Without waiting, without consent from the pretty nun, he began to fuck her arse harder with deliberate strokes that drove his entire shaft from her anus deep into her bowels. Each time he bottomed out, fully seated in the nun's rectum. He loved to screw these holy whores hard and fast and his grunting made that obvious. Claire was excited to feel him pumping into her backdoor. Giving her bottom to a priest was guaranteed to thrill her mind and her body. And his balls were slapping against her cunt lips which made the whole thing so delicious.

The Monsignor grabbed her slim waist tight. Beside them Mother Mary jammed a second finger into her own dirty hole. The sight and the sounds of young Sister Claire being sodomised was all the encouragement she needed to bring on her own orgasm.

Claire had already guessed that she wouldn't come from the Monsignor's pounding of her arse. Not that he wasn't turning her on. Her body was responding just right to the feeling of his shaft pumping in and out of her dark little hole. She gave thanks to the Order of the Mount that was so open to the Gift that they encouraged all kinds of sexual pleasure. Father John was the only man who could bring her to orgasm by fucking her bum. But there were no complaints as she felt that hard prong being slammed into her, the hairy balls slapping against her cunt and the sounds of Mother Mary having her own orgasm bedside them. The Monsignor was not far behind.

"You dirty, perfect nuns," he groaned.

He was lost in his own pleasure by then. The rising of his own orgasm only made him slam faster and harder into the nun's delicate backdoor. Claire was excited to soak it all up. Her channel was starting to burn again. But there was such freedom in giving her arse to the older man, such arousal in hearing on the verge of his own climax. And it was thanks to her fellow nuns that she'd realised she wanted to learn about the pleasures of anal sex.

The Monsignor was slamming into her arse almost without mercy. He was excited to watch the pale flesh of her butt cheeks ripple as he shoved hard into her. It was only the tight grip on Claire's hips that prevented her being propelled over the back to the lounge. She was thrilled by the passion of his thrusting. Sharing the Gift always filled her with pleasure. Though she was starting to wonder how sore he would leave her.

"Sodomy," the priest cried out loudly, as if confessing a mortal sin. But his head was tilted back and his eyes were scrunched closed.

Watching the butt fuck before her, Mother Mary burst into another climax with three of her fingers stuffed in her own bottom.

"Dirty sinner," he cried again, as if to no-one and everyone. "Aaarghhh."

And there was no doubt that the senior Church man was exploding in the nun's tight butt hole, shooting his priestly load deep into her darkness. Claire nearly came herself, moved by the thrill of the Monsignor blasting his cum into that taboo place. Davis slammed harder still, trying in vain to bury himself yet further into Claire's hole. And he was a normal man after all and his balls had held a full load. So he kept on thrusting as his cock pulsed against the walls of her sphincters and took every ounce of enjoyment from his climax. The priest took a special delight in the thought that his semen was filling the bowels of yet another wicked nun.

Claire shared the joy of the Monsignor's climax. She took pride in sharing the Gift so fully. Of course she wished to please the senior priest. And she was thrilled to know that his orgasm was the final endorsement she needed.

"How gorgeous you nuns are," David moaned as he slowed this thrusting with the emptying of his balls.

His breathing slowed with the pumping of his hips. Still, Davis was reluctant to withdraw from that special place. He loosened his grip on Claire's hips and slowly ran his hands over her pale, firm butt cheeks. How soft was her skin? His performance was one of sin and yet, he told himself, surely god could not have made a more beautiful creature than this pretty young nun with her firm breasts and her freckled face.

"What do you think?" asked Mary, reaching for wipes to clean her filthy fingers.

"Sister Claire is a fine addition," said the Monsignor, finally withdrawing his softening cock from the still warm orifice. He was very satisfied with Claire. There was no mistaking how willingly she had given her holes to him. Not all the members of the Order of the Mount were so eager to serve in that way. This one, however, had real talent and a generosity with the Gift.

"She is already more skilled than some of your charges," he went on. The Monsignor was waiting for Mother Mary to use more wipes to clean his own cock from his semen and the filth of Claire's backside. "I think Sister Claire is ready to serve her Order with the Gift."

Both nuns smiled at the approval of the Monsignor. Claire knew that she had passed the test - that now she had officially been accepted into the inner sanctum. She wondered if the priest's semen would leak from her bottom and soil her underwear.

***********************

All three got dressed. Claire felt strangely about what had just happened. The exhilaration that was normal after sex was absent. After all, the Monsignor had fucked her hard but she'd not had her own orgasm. But that wasn't the only reason. Perhaps it was because the Monsignor had seemed so cold.

The others with whom she enjoyed the GIft, priests and nuns as well as lay people, always showed a passion for Claire as much as for the act. The Order of the Mount had taken her into an amazing world of sexual adventure and debauchery. It was a world that Claire had once shied from, before she'd decided to become a nun. After one clumsy threesome she'd feared that her sexual desires might be wrong for her and lead her to lose control. She had learned that those wicked thoughts never really went away. But the nuns had shown her how her sexual needs could be put to good use in their work for the poor and under-privileged.

Being arse-fucked by the Monsignor really should have been no different to sharing the Gift with others. Already that week Mr Watson had solicited her for oral sex. She'd sucked his huge organ and been excited to pleasure him. The blasting of his semen into her mouth had been the most natural thing. She'd enjoyed the energy of his climax and savoured his taste.

On the other hand, the Monsignor had seemed distant and uncaring. Perhaps that was to be expected of a man like that. After all, his position alone seemed to entitle him to use the bodies of nuns however he wished. For the Monsignor, the Gift was to be taken rather than given.

Fucking for Jesus. Sister Claire had not hated the experience. Being penetrated in her rear had become a pleasure - a sinful thrill. And she was pleased to have succeeded and to receive the Monsignor's endorsement. She'd not let down the Mother Mary. Nor had Mary seemed at all concerned by the attitudes of the senior priest.

"I'll see you for our appointment tomorrow?" she asked the priest as they left.

The grin from the Monsignor told Claire that Mother Mary would return for her own rough buttfuck. No doubt regular homage to the senior Church man was expected from a woman in her role. Yet Claire guessed, correctly, that Mary was looking forward to a brutal, impersonal arse fucking.

As they drove back across town, Mother Mary was in an especially good mood.

"You were really good with him," she told Claire. "And I am glad he wasn't too rough with you."

Mary saw the look of surprise and laughed.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll give him what he likes tomorrow," she said airily. "That man never knew he has such needs. He thinks he has power over us. But our Order exposed his needs and we satisfy them. We'll always have nuns like us who can use the Gift to our advantage."

"I'm glad I did well, Mother," said Claire, pleased to have the episode behind her. "What happens to me now?"

"We will meet next week. In my office. I have a special assignment. Father Filippo has been assigned to a new village and he'd like some help. He requested you.'

"Oh, really?" exclaimed Sister Claire. She was equally excited to have been chosen by the sexy Father Filippo and to have the chance to travel overseas. "I would be honoured, Mother."

"Don't get too prideful," warned the senior nun. "Normally I would not choose a new member of our secret circle for this assignment. But Father Filippo says you have special, shall we say, qualities. I know you like to please and from what he has told me that, too, will be important."

Already Sister Claire could guess that her assignment was not primarily to pleasure Father Filippo. But she could still hope to share the bed of the handsome and skillful priest. Claire almost forgot that she would be separated from Father John.

"My office on Monday. Nine o'clock." Mother Mary could still be business-like. "And contact Sister Mercy. She will have some good advice for you to consider before you accept this assignment. And make sure you keep your appointment with the doctor tomorrow."

Claire smiled at the thought of how much preparation was required. It was clear this was an important assignment. She still had little idea of what was really required of her. But she understood the value of letting Monsignor Davis slam his cock into her bottom. Priests had unclean thoughts as well, she knew. And giving her anal passage to the senior man had yielded its reward.

12