A Nun's Story Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire obeyed, moving closer to the lush growth of black hair. Already she could see the long, dark labia of Sister Mercy's cunt. She pressed her face against the other woman's sex, the warm scent of arousal strong in her nostrils.

"Deeper," order Mercy and she placed a hand on the back of Claire's head, forcing her face further into the forest of pubic hair. "You like cocks. I prefer a soft female face in my snatch."

Sister Claire was a little shocked. But it was erotic to be taken advantage of like that. sShe guessed that she ought to press her tongue into the moist slit. That was rewarded with a soft moan.

"I like that." said Mercy softly. "All nuns should be obedient. Ready to serve." She pressed Claire's face harder against her sex. "Get that tongue in there."

Claire was aware that she enjoyed being obedient. Being used for pleasure turned her on. And there was much to learn about sex and kinky pleasures. Claire already could guess that this teaching would require giving anything that Mercy desired. The older nun was a demanding woman. The heat of her arousal was obvious and made Claire eager for her lesson.

"Lets get comfy," said Mercy next. "Naked on the bed."

Mercy got there first, stripping off her clothes to reveal her short, lean body and her flawless, light brown skin. Claire still felt self-conscious in front of other women - even nuns. She assumed her body was less desirable than Sister Mercy with her tight little butt and her slender legs. Mercy was practically flat chested but her long, chocolate nipples stuck out, hard and straight.

"Get your face back there," was her order to Claire. And this time Mercy took a handful of hair to make sure the younger nun knew just what to do.

Claire thought it hardly necessary to have her hair pulled. She was starting to enjoy to licking another woman's sex. And she would endure whatever Sister Mercy wished. Though it seemed that dishing out such abuse made Mercy even more horny. Claire felt the heat of the other woman's cunt. She licked obediently, pushing her tongue into the warm, wet hole. The long, dark labia were already unfurling and Claire found it easy to penetrate the other woman with her tongue.

"Oh, you need some practice, you dirty sinner. Shove that tongue in there. Deeper... yes, better. Make me wet."

Now Mercy opened her thighs wider. It was true that Claire was a beginner. Mercy usually had no time for newbies but this was different - it was a favour to Mother Mary. So she would take what she wanted from Sister Claire.

"Lick my clit," she ordered. "Yeeesss... softer... slower... suck it..."

Sister Claire had never thought herself bisexual. Teresa had been a pleasant introduction. But the soft brown skin of the Sister Mercy felt so good. And her soft moans were exciting. Sister Mercy was pleased with Claire's efforts at giving oral pleasure.

"Lick me. My whole slit... start at the bottom." Mercy released Claire's hair, lifting her knees high and wide to give better access. "My butt hole... yes, now all the way to my clit... fuck... yes, again..."

The novice thought it unpleasant to tongue the hairy, dark hole of the other woman. That was a dirty place -- and not in the way of sin. But Claire was eager to obey, eager to show her worth as a member of the secret community. She lapped at the tight, dark hole and drew her tongue slowly up to the other woman's clit. Then she repeated the act, listening intently to the sounds of pleasure from Sister Mercy.

"Make me cum," cried out Mercy. "Suck my clit... now lick it... harder... faster... suck on it... ooh, the Virgin Mary..."

Mercy once more ground Claire's face into her hot, hairy cunt as she took her pleasure from the newbie. It was a satisfactory orgasm. Enough to show that Claire had some possibilities with the right training. But it was time to teach Claire some more.

"Now to teach you more," she grunted to Claire. "Lie down now. On your back."

Quickly, expertly, Sister Mercy closed the metal cuffs around Claire's wrists and had them roped securely to the bedhead. Claire was trapped with her arms held wide apart. Mercy straddled Claire, facing away from her.

"Lick me," ordered Mercy as she lowered herself onto the younger woman.

Sister Mercy guessed Claire had never imagined a 69 with a woman. This would be a kinky experience. Moving back, she soon had her crotch pressed over Claire's face. She gave out a strong scent of lust. Mercy was excited to treat the younger nun in such a debauched manner. A little adjustment was all it took to place her butt hole right against Claire's lovely mouth. That was perfect.

"Lick my arsehole," Mercy demanded. "And do a good job of it."

Claire thought it disgusting to have a woman's most intimate hole shoved into her face. Licking, tasting that dirty place was even worse. The thick, black pubic hair was tickling her face. But there was no choice other than to obey. The tip of her tongue found the small opening and she pressed forward. She was surprised that it didn't taste like she'd feared - Mercy kept her anus clean and always ready for play.

Underneath Mercy, Claire could not hear the moan of delight. But she dutifully tongued the tight orifice, hoping she was managing the correct technique. Claire was tentative, making her licking quite gentle. Surely there was a 'right' way to lick someone's little hole?

Mercy enjoyed taking advantage of the soft, wet tongue on her anal opening. It was arousing to give such sweet abuse to Sister Claire. And what better way for the newbie to learn other ways of sharing the Gift? She moved position, shoving her cunt into Claire's face.

"Eat it," she called, as she spread Claire's legs. "Eat my snatch."

The soft, wet folds opened around Claire's tongue as she did her best to lick the older nun. Mercy's cunt tasted better than her anal opening. Claire tried to reach the swollen clit but realised that she should settle for a tongue fucking. It was all so new to Claire. Could she remember what she'd learned from watching porn?

Mercy was getting more heated. She moved again, replacing her tight hole against Claire's mouth. The pretty young nun was tied firmly to the bed so there was no escape. And it was all for the good of the Order.

Sister Mercy was cumming loudly as she once more began to grind herself onto the other woman's face. What would make her cum harder was more abuse of the helpless Claire. She saw how Claire's legs were nicely parted. That shaved cunt was a delicious sight. And it was clear that Claire herself was turned-on by her forced service.

Mercy slapped the bare flaps of the other woman. She slapped them hard. That made her own cunt throb. The stifled cry of pain from beneath her was delicious. Claire was trapped but she closed her legs in an involuntary act. It was in shame as much as pain. Mercy quickly forced those legs apart and slapped Claire's cunt again. This one needed to learn how to behave.

Claire felt the pain -- she hardly heard the sounds of the slaps since she was buried under Mercy's crotch. But she was bravely trying to be obedient -- to submissively tongue the holes of her tormentor. What was strange and debauched was that Claire felt her own arousal as Mercy orgasmed and spread wetness over her face. Even with her thighs and butt smothering Claire's face, the novice knew that the other woman was cumming massively. Claire could taste the gush of juices from each orgasm. Her face was coated in the taste and smell of Mercy's cunt. And Claire sensed that her own cunt was soaked in response.

The pretty young nun was given respite only when Mercy decided to rest Claire's mouth.

"Keep your legs wide," ordered Mercy, ominously. "If you don't, I'll hurt you more."

Claire was rendered speechless. A little afraid, she watched as Sister Mercy grabbed her Hitachi. Then came another slap on her bare cunt. Claire flinched but, somehow, managed to keep her legs open.

"I'll make you cum," Mercy told her. "Don't resist. You are going to need this one."

Again, Sister Mercy spanked the bare cunt of the pretty nun. This time her hand was followed by the vibrations of the massager. Claire bucked her hips at the sudden change of sensation. The vibrator felt very intense on her burning cunt lips. But it felt like relief. Claire remembered what Mercy said about cumming -- already she felt grateful.

Another slap was delivered to her cunt. Claire cried out, just a little. The soft buzzing of the toy on her slit was so distracting -- and confusing as it mixed with the pain that was filling her nether regions.

"I told you the Gift can take many forms," said Mercy with a wicked grin. "Now pain is mixed with pleasure."

This time Mercy slapped her twice. She was pleased by the grunts of pain that elicited from the other nun. Even more, she was pleased by the swelling of Claire's labia and the lust oozing from her hole. That deserved a little more pleasure to balance the pain and Mercy increased the vibrations of the toy as she pressed it into Claire's slit.

The mixture of pleasure with pain was increasing Claire's arousal. Every movement of the vibrator made her thrash and pull against the cuffs that tied her so firmly in place. She'd never imagined that anyone could make her nobody respond as Mercy could. And the fact that the older nun was enjoying it so much, that Claire was forced to submit to her wicked acts, was turning her on immensely.

"You wanna cum," said Mercy with glee. "Don't wait."

Claire did, indeed, feel a tremendous need to climax. She got one last slap, hard on her splayed labia, and Mercy pressed the Hitachi directly onto the swollen clit. After the cruel spanking, the feeling was pure delight. Claire cried out with relief and intense release as the action on her clit ignited a stream of orgasms. Her cunt was on fire, extra sensitive with all the blood flowing in response to Mercy's slapping. She strained against the metal cuffs as her body exploded, pulse after pulse erupting through her body. Claire was learning that the Gift could, indeed, be shared in many ways. And the restraints on her wrists, the fact she was held tightly in position for Mercy, were making her cum even harder.

Claire's cries of pleasure had not quite receded when Sister Mercy climbed back on top of the younger nun. Her perky breasts were heaving with the exertion of her orgasms. Mercy knew Claire would soon forget the stinging pain in her cunt lips. She wanted to take those juicy B-cups into her mouth. Suckling the novice Claire would extend the warmth of her most amazing orgasm. The nipples were hard under Mercy's tongue. She sucked on those sexy titties, the soft flesh filling her mouth.

But Mercy herself was still feeling very horny. Claire's reactions to the abuse had fired her up nicely. So the little Chinese nun moved up, presenting her hard, thick nipples to Claire's mouth.

Claire understood. And the cunt spanking made her realise she wanted only to please Sister Mercy. She opened her mouth and let one of the long, chocolate teats rub across her tongue. Then, not knowing exactly what to do, she began to suckle the other woman's tit.

"That's good," breathed Mercy. "You like to please, don't you?"

She swapped, slipping her other nipple into Claire's sweet mouth.

"That's right. Flick your tongue over it. Yeeessss...."

Claire couldn't help but notice the passion and the lust of Sister Mercy. It was not so different from her own. Nuns were taught to be disciplined. Yet, it seemed that the Gift meant ignoring such demands and giving themselves entirely to desire and passion. It didn't matter to Claire that such lust could be shared with another woman. Mercy's long, brown nipples rubbed against her tongue and she sucked harder. Mercy's needs made Claire want to perform at her best. Claire still not fully understand her submissive nature but was compelled to give as much pleasure as she could.

"Give me more," moaned Mercy, reaching up to release the cuffs from Claire's wrists. "Show me how a good girl eats my snatch."

Claire was still nervous about pleasuring a woman. Sister Teresa had been her first and only experience. But Mercy wanted more of the Gift. She stretched out her tiny body with its light brown skin. And there was no mistaking the lust in those dark eyes. Claire didn't stop to soothe her aching arms. She moved down the bed, between Mercy's legs and propped herself up, ready to lap at the hairy cunt.

"Don't wait," came the order. "Give me the Gift."

The nun's steaming hole was obvious amidst the thick forest of pubic hair. Claire placed her mouth over it and began to lick with her tongue. A woman could taste very nice, she'd decided. And it seemed Mercy was very much aroused by abusing her hapless lover. Claire hoped she could make Sister Mercy cum hard.

"Lick my snatch," came the order. "Long licks.... Oh yes... that's it... Start at the bottom... Yes, that's the way..."

Sister Mercy was cumming now, soft orgasms as the other woman's tongue lingered on her arsehole and slowly ran the length of her cleft, up to her clit. Claire needed more practice, of course, but at least this first session of teaching wasn't a total waste. And things got better when Claire suddenly decided to stick her tongue into the sopping wet hole.

"Yes, ooh yes," groaned Mercy as she grabbed the other woman's head. She was pulling Claire deeper into her cunt. "Tongue fuck me. Deeper."

An extra gush of juice erupted, covering Claire's face. Her nostrils were filled with the smell of Mercy's arousal. She'd never been excited by the thought of lesbian sex -- but it was a wicked thrill to have the fevered Mercy jamming her face harder into a steaming cunt and trying so hard to insert her tongue deeper into the other nun's hungry hole. Being entwined with the soft, lithe body of a woman was even more intimate than swallowing a big cock.

So Claire was disappointed when Mercy suddenly threw her off, rolling over to grab more items from her toy case. That was replaced with fear when she saw Mercy holding a large vibrator and the black riding crop. The little nun swung around, lying next to Claire so they were "head-to-toe".

"Time to teach you some more," giggled Mercy. "Use this. But be gentle till I say."

The sexy Chinese woman spread her knees wide, opening the entrance to her sopping wet cunt. Facing the other way, Claire didn't see her grip tight on the crop. She focused on Mercy's cunt, turning-on the eight-inch toy and running the tip between the swollen folds.

"Give me more," came the order.

The message was clear -- it was true that Mercy did not crave cocks but sometimes she needed to be filled and stretched. Wanting to encourage Claire, she cracked her bottom with the crop. It startled Claire, though she already knew that Mercy got aroused from inflicting pain. She pressed the tip of the eight-inch toy into the hairy opening.

"That's it," moaned Mercy. "Now you are learning about the Gift."

Claire was eager to please, working the buzzing toy deeper. She could not miss the moans of her new lover nor ignore the arching of Mercy's back as the rubber cock stretched her steaming cunt. Mercy slashed at her again, the sound of the crop sharp in the modest bedroom. Claire let the hole relax a little before inserting two inches of the toy.

"Yes, stick it in," moaned Mercy as she twice more lashed Claire's exposed bottom.

Claire tried to concentrate on the task at hand. Was that the point of this teaching? Of using the crop to hurt her? She needed to focus on the toy since Mercy was small and tight. Claire didn't want to hurt Mercy but the whipping on her butt was urging her to press harder, go deeper. She forced another inch of the buzzing cock into Mercy.

"Fuck me," came the order as the nun again whipped the thin, black crop against poor Claire's arse.

The younger nun abandoned all care and roughly drove the thick toy into Mercy's snatch. Still whipping her, Mercy decided it wasn't so bad to be teaching a newbie. She could feel her cunt beginning to open, more of the rubber shaft filling and stretching her eager hole. And using the crop on virgin buttocks was driving her wild.

"Fuck me, fuck me," she demanded, still slapping the crop on Claire's bum.

Claire was aching with the pain of the crop -- wondering if she'd be bruised. She tried to remember how she liked to be fucked by a hard cock. Picking up speed, she began to ram the toy into Mercy's hot hole. She could smell the arousal, see the thick coating of cunt juice over the rubber shaft. Mercy began to open wider and the eight inches easily drove deeper into her hairy cunt. Claire could hear the groans of delight from Mercy and knew to keep shoving the buzzing toy into her slick hole. But it was hard to concentrate with the slashing of the crop on her bum.

"Fuck... I'm cumming... sweet Mary."

The thick vibrator, her hips rising and falling in time with grunts of pleasure. Claire had never watched a woman's cunt during her climax -- the soaking juices and the spasming muscles. How much better if Mercy, too, shaved herself bare. But Claire was also thinking of the thrusting she enjoyed when cumming -- the way Father John used his delightful cock to maximise her pleasure. She slowed to harder, longer strokes into Mercy's hole. It was a sweet relief that Mercy momentarily lost interest in cropping Claire's poor bottom. Her need for orgasms, the eight-inch toy in her cunt, had distracted her from abusing Claire. And Sister Mercy had other needs.

"Lick me... lick me," demanded Mercy.

Claire was glad to change position, to avoid the evil crop. It was so much nicer to lie between those soft, golden thighs and to press her face into the soaking hairy cunt.

"Don't stooppppp..." cried Mercy. "Finger me. My arsehole."

Claire was ready to obey, to satisfy the wicked nun. She drove a slender finger into the other woman's anus. Mercy almost screamed in response. Claire feared that she had gone too hard and too deep. But the older nun was humping against her face, pulling on her hair to get more purchase and pull Claire deeper.

"Dear Jesus..." called out Mercy as another wave of orgasms crashed through her body.

Mercy reveled in being fingered in her bottom -- that was obvious from her sounds and the extra gush of cunt juice. Claire thought it somehow dirty to have her finger in another woman's bottom. But she was thrilled to give so much pleasure. It was exciting to cause such reactions from Sister Mercy. Claire didn't stop till she was certain that the tiny, heaving body was sated.

With the peak of her orgasms receding, Mercy signaled for Claire to lie with her. The two women held each other as Mercy's heaving chest began to quiet. It was natural for Mercy to share such a moment with another woman. And Claire was beginning to understand the attraction of the female body -- soft and small yes filled with lust, especially in Mercy's case.

Claire was surprised when Mercy began to lick her face. The kinky nun had left a thick coating of her cunt juice on Claire. Mercy liked the way women tasted, herself included. She often took the chance to clean up her own mess, gently licking her wetness from the face of an ardent lover. Sister Claire did not deserve that rank but Mercy chose to enjoy herself all the same.

"Thank you for teaching me, Sister," Claire said softly.

"Unclean thoughts come from God as well," replied Mercy. She had moved down Claire's body, once more nuzzling against her soft, perky breasts. "But there's more for you to learn," she went on before closing her lips around a pink, erect nipple.

"You warned me against sin. But it seems that we nuns can take... can enjoy... anal stimulation."

"Being fucked in the bottom is not a sin," murmured Mercy as she moved to the other nipple. She noted the sigh of pleasure that elicited from the other nun. "Not when its shared as a Gift. The sin is to desire anal sex for cheap pleasure."