A Nun's Story Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire guessed that this explanation would make sense in time. She was enjoying a soft, female mouth on her breasts. But there was something nagging her mind.

"Anal sex... and what you are teaching me... these things are expected of us? Nuns in this special situation?"

"Nuns are like other women. That's why we're so good at sharing the Gift. Surely someone already explained -- you're not expected to do anything you don't want. But its good when a Sister can accept being penetrated there. Luckily, you enjoy butt sex."

"The Monsignor enjoys it too," replied Claire, squirming slightly from Mercy's mouth on her tits.

"I like anal. But I'm too small for a cock. Good for me, the old Monsignor was happy to get sucked and then shoot his stuff all over me."

"Is it hard for you? I mean, having to play with dicks?"

"Roll over," ordered Mercy, wanting to change the subject. "Hands and knees. And don't move from there. I'm going to teach you some more about butt sex."

"Yes, Sister," Claire answered, only a little concerned.

Mercy soon had two fingers inserted into Claire's cunt. It was a good sign that the newbie was aroused despite the shock of kinky sex. Her soft sounds proved that she enjoyed giving her body, even to another woman. Mercy would have enjoyed a taste of Claire's juices but that would be a reward and best left for another time. Instead, Mercy began to force one of her small fingers into Claire's rectum.

The sudden sensation caused Claire to start. Mercy dealt with that using two sharp, stinging slaps of her free hand onto the taut buttocks of the other nun.

"Don't move," was her curt instruction.

"Yes, Sister."

Mercy was still horny. She enjoyed the sight of Claire's exposed holes. There was no mistaking that the newbie was also aroused -- her cunt was obviously moist. And Mercy knew a little already of Claire's sexual capacity. Not bothering to ask consent, she jammed on finger into Claire's fuck hole. That was followed immediately by a wet finger pressing against the upturned anus of the pale nun.

She heard the soft moans from Claire but Mercy hardly cared. Soon she had two fingers in the hot cunt. Then her other finger opened Claire's tight butt hole. Working slowly, gently, Mercy probed both holes. She wanted Claire warmed up, soft and open. To speed things up, a small vibrating egg was slipped into Claire's cunt. Her lips were swollen now and her clit was as hard as could be. And the tight anus was slowly opening around the tip of Mercy's finger.

The same vibrator was close at hand. Mercy knew this one could take it in her arsehole, even if it might hurt at first. She pressed the rubber dick against Claire's butthole.

"Oh, Sister," came the plaintive moan. "I think that's too big."

"Relax. You can take it for me."

"Yes, Sister," came the reply, a note of fear obvious in Claire's voice.

Claire couldn't guess why Mercy wanted to sodomize her with a sex toy. But she'd agreed to being taught. And she'd agreed to obey and follow everything that Mercy demanded. Claire didn't object to having her bottom penetrated. She'd discovered she loved that.

The pretty nun forced herself to relax as she felt her little hole stretching around the tip of the buzzing toy. It was even better when Mercy increased the speed of the egg in her cunt and moved her fingers to Claire's swollen clit. The sensations of the egg spread through her body. The expert flicking of her hardened clit was already overwhelming any lingering resistance.

Mercy shoved the toy into Claire's tight hole. It was barely an inch. And it hurt -- but strangely Claire was happy for that. The force drove her body forward and the pale, young nun was suddenly aware of her crucifix as it swung on its necklace between her B-cup tits. It made the scene more depraved. But Claire knew that it was all part of the wonderful Gift. And she knew that Mercy was right about her tight anal opening taking the whole of the large toy.

Pain was no barrier to Mercy -- she was excited to be abusing the tight rectum of the newbie nun. And the feel of the swollen clitoris betrayed Claire's state of arousal. This one had real anal talent. Mercy brought Claire to her first, noisy orgasm before she had even the second inch of the vibrator forced into her bottom.

Claire was shocked that she could enjoy the abuse. And she was grateful for her orgasm. Mercy somehow could hurt her and pleasure her at the same time. She already wanted more. Was it true that only women knew how to give pleasure to a woman? Those small fingers were strumming her clit in the most satisfying way. Her arsehole was burning but the pleasure was too good to resist. Even better was being forced to obey the wicked Sister Mercy.

Mercy was expert at combining pleasure and pain into an irresistible sensation. She had seen this before. The newbie was ready to experience a full anal orgasm.

Claire had surrendered herself totally at that point. Being reamed by Sister Mercy was nothing like taking Father John's cock. But her body was responding just as well. Her rear entrance was relaxed and open. She didn't know how much of the vibrator was inside her arse. But the buzzing cock and the fucking in her bum were feeling exquisite.

The wicked Sister Mercy knew that she'd leave the younger nun a little sore. But that didn't stop her plunging six inches of buzzing cock into Claire's bowels. The younger nun groaned aloud but it was not a sound of protest. The sudden penetration sent a deep thrill through her entire body. Being arse-fucked was her new joy. Mercy understood, working the cock harder and faster into that tight, dark hole. When Claire's arms collapsed, it was only easier to jam the vibrator into her bum. And Mercy was in no mood to go gently. This bitch responded so well to the penetration. And it was no longer abuse -- not when Sister Claire was cumming uncontrollably.

The experience of a proper butt fucking was seemingly delivering Claire to a series of incredible anal orgasms. And even when Mercy stopped rubbing her clit, the orgasms kept smashing through Claire. Mercy enjoyed the loud, constant moaning as the young woman's body and mind were overcome.

Claire lost all track of what was happening. All she knew was a deep, new sense as if her entire body was involved in her orgasms. She knew she was trapped and she knew she was being noisy. But all that felt beyond her control. She could only surrender totally and wish that this reverie would never stop.

***************

After a time, Claire became aware that her arsehole was no longer being reamed. Somehow she was lying with her shoulders flat on the bed. It felt like only the tip of the vibrator was left in her anus. Had she done something wrong? But her body felt so amazing. It was that post-orgasmic feeling, only stronger than ever before. And it felt so different. She knew that Mercy had abused her rear passage -- and that she'd felt the most incredible pleasure from it. Even Father John had not made her feel that good when gently filling her bum with his cock. It was strange. Had she somehow lost consciousness?

Mercy lay next to her and the two entwined, almost without thinking. Claire needed a little TLC after the power of her anal orgasms. And Mercy always appreciated the softness of another woman's body when holding them close.

"Sister," Claire murmured. "I had no idea..."

Mercy smiled gently. She was still fondling Claire's lovely breasts. The newbie had done well for her first lesson. Though Mercy knew she could have gone harder if the pretty nun had gained more experience.

"I told you. The Gift can be shared in many ways."

"Is this what I should expect on my assignment?"

"Mother Mary has not confided in me. But you are open to new things. New pleasures. Whatever lies ahead, just remember your commitment to our Order. And to sharing the gift as best you can."

"Yes, Sister. I promised Mother Mary I would do that."

"And if you learn some more while you are away, perhaps I'll give you another lesson."

The two women hugged each other gently. Claire felt renewed confidence that she could serve the Order of the Mount in this special way. She was determined not to disappoint Mother Mary or Sister Mercy.