A Nun's Story Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch they drove some more and Filippo took her to a secluded turning on a rough mountain road. Taking a blanket from his car, he led Claire along an ancient track to a small clump of shady bushes where he placed the blanket on the ground. The nun guessed what Filippo had in mind and the thought made her nervous.

"Don't fear," he reassured her. "This track is never used at this time of year. We are alone."

She let him take her in his arms, enjoying his strength and the softness of his kisses. It felt so different with Filippo. Her other sexual escapades had been just that - sex, debauched and free and solely about physical pleasure. Father John had given more than that with his kindness and friendship. She felt the same about Filippo who seemed equally concerned with her wellbeing as her sexual capacity.

Still, Claire was pleased when the priest undid some buttons and slipped his hand inside her shirt. Filippo was still a man, after all. Even a nun could respond to that. His hand closed gently on her breast and she moaned her consent to him.

Claire had never had sex in the outdoors. The opportunity had never arisen - if one didn't count a few fumbling experiences in cars. It was glorious to be slowly stripped naked in the open air, under the warm afternoon sun. They truly were in an isolated spot and the only sounds were the gentle breeze, a few birds and their own heavy breathing. Claire was turned-on even more by such true freedom, proud at the way the priest admitted her body as she lay in the naked in the shade. Still thinking of what she could give Filippo, Claire spread her thighs to enjoy the breeze on her wet cunt while licking the priest's cock and balls.

"You make the Gift even more special," she whispered to Filippo.

He mounted her then, gently driving his lovely cock deep into her shaven cunt. Claire moaned with the thrill of sex in the open air of a distant mountainside. Somehow it made the Gift even more heavenly. She definitely thought so as Father Filippo began the rhythm of his thrusting. The nun was a wonderful woman who seemed naturally to want to share herself with her lover. He thought her even more sexy in the wilds of the mountains as her loud moans were swept away on the breeze.

Their fucking was more sensual because that was how they wanted to experience the Gift that day. Filippo took his time, giving her a long, slow fuck as she held him tight and rode one orgasm after another. Claire had learned enough to understand that even when fucking a man of the cloth she could revel in every sensation. When they changed positions, and Claire once more impaled herself on the priest's cock, their fucking remained intimate and intense. Filippo played with her B-cup tits as she bounced atop him. Fucking like that, naked and exposed to the elements and to god, made it all so intense. Suddenly liberated, and without shame, Claire reached down to her clit and gave herself still more pleasure, crying out into the breeze as Filippo rammed his manly cock up into her cunt.

But Claire was ready for more. It felt natural to give Father Filippo even more of the Gift. Her lust made her want to give all of her body to him. She'd already considered giving him a special reward. Overly excited from the open-air screwing, there was one hole that his friend had already filled.

"Use my bottom, Father," she moaned to him.

Filippo was surprised to hear a nun say that. But he would not refuse. John had told him how easily Claire could take a cock in her bottom.

"Take that Gift," she grunted, rolling off him and reaching back to spread her cheeks.

Filippo re-entered her cunt. It was a hard, deep thrust that drew a guttural sound from her throat. He rolled the pretty nun onto her side. There he could keep his cock inside her hot cunt while he slowly used a finger to prepare her rear entrance.

Claire understood his intent. She tried to relax for his finger as the priest began to open and stretch her anus. It was not easy, given the distraction of his wonderful cock still stroking her inside cunt. But her body was afire and the gentle fingering in her bum only made her want more.

"Yes, do it Father," she told him firmly as Filippo switched his cock from her cunt to the entrance to her arse.

The priest was not accustomed to women, even the naughty nuns, so eagerly asking for anal sex. But arse fucking was a more intense form of the Gift. And the pretty, pale body before him with its soft, tight holes was all the encouragement he needed.

Pressing forward, he soon had the head of his thick cock wedged inside her opening. He could hear her breathing harder and the new sounds she was making. He left the head inside her anus for a few seconds, wanting her to adjust easily to the intrusion. Soon her discomfort was turning into intense pleasure. Sister Claire really did enjoy anal sex. And Filippo knew that he could start to rock his hips as he gradually pushed still further into her bum hole.

The last man had used her bottom as a right. Giving her arse to the wonderful priest was even more of a turn-on. Submitting in this way, letting her body be the Gift, felt so right when it was Father Filippo. It was thrilling to feel his dick work into her rear passage. Anal fucking let her feel a cock even more intensely. She ignored the little stabs of pain. Claire well knew that by the time he was buried that her sphincters would have stretched nicely. And she was thrilled to feel every inch of his shaft as Filippo began to sodomise her.

For his part, Filippo could not believe the sight of the pretty young nun, spread naked in the outdoors and taking the arse fuck. He wanted to be slow, to be gentle with her, but his wicked lust was getting the better of him. He drove deeper, moving his hips as he forced more of his cock into her tight, hot hole.

"You have wonderful body," he gasped to her.

"Give me all of it," she urged him, reaching between her legs to rub her clit for still more intense orgasms.

It was a beautiful arse fucking. Feeling her loosen, Filippo gave her long, slow strokes of his cock as he humped against her fleshy cheeks and into her arse.Claire thought it the best yet, now that her body had learned the pleasure of having a cock stuffed in there. The wonderful hardness of his dick in her butt seemed to stimulate every nerve ending. For the first time she orgasmed with a cock in her bum - several times, in fact, as she was reamed by the lascivious priest.

Though he couldn't last forever. The hot, tight hole felt too good around his swollen shaft. The priest wanted to blast his cum into her bowels. And he knew this sweet nun would allow him.

"Have to cum," he said, part warning and part celebration.

"Don't stop, Father," she rasped to him, wanting his hot semen to flood her bottom.

For Claire, it was the right and proper way to conclude an anal fuck. Why would a man not want to unload his balls into her arse? She'd experienced it first with Father John, observing how excited it made him. Father Filippo deserved no less. And the pretty nun was hot for the feeling of his ejaculation in that dark place. She moaned with joy as the priest slammed into her from behind, ignoring the sin of her pride at pleasuring a man in that way, sharing the Gift through such a wicked and forbidden act.

He came there and then - she watched his face and heard his sounds. But Claire really tried to focus on the feeling in her arsehole as the priest's cock swelled and pulsed with the blasting of his semen into that dirty place. She happily waited for Father Filippo to empty his balls into her bottom, giving a silent thanks that she'd been permitted to find her true calling.

**************************

That night they shared a fine dinner. One of the neighbours had prepared it to welcome the visitor to the village. There was no sex that night and Father Filippo suggested they sleep in their separate rooms. Claire understood - it would not do for them to live as lovers and she'd been warned sternly about the perils of romantic relationships for a member of the Order of the Mount. Besides, Father Filippo had his usual duties to resume in the morning and Claire had an appointment with the mayor's sister-in-law.

She woke late and prepared herself for the day. There were nerves since she had no real idea of what was in store. Father Filippo had given her only the barest of information. She guessed that this stranger would want to shock her or force her into an uncomfortable situation. Claire knew that she had to play the part of a chaste and demure nun.

Since Paola was banned from the church, a Sunday morning was the best time for Claire to meet her. Filippo had given her his car and a small, hand-drawn map of the route. She'd put on her usual religious garb so as to not arouse suspicions. A voice in her head told her that this was what Paola would want to see. Whatever Claire thought about this assignment, it was Paola who needed to be pleased. She had made clear that her interest was in a woman from a religious order.

It was a pleasant, sunny day when Sister Claire knocked on the door of the small but expensive cottage. At the sound of a shout, she walked around the side of the house and saw a small swimming pool with table and chairs.

In one of those chairs was a woman - reclining and totally naked. It had to be Paola. She had long brown hair, falling down in large curls. She looked to be of average height. Claire could see that she was a little plump. What could not be ignored was her rather large breasts - double-Ds with hard, dark nipples.

Even now, Claire could be a little taken aback by a woman flaunting her naked body in such a way. But she was turned-on by the confidence of the other woman and her obvious intent. She recalled that first time when Teresa had displayed her cunt. Now she was aroused by such a sight. Claire did her best to not notice the lewd display but she was drawn to the naked body splayed before her.

"The new nun?" asked the woman. "For the bastard priest, Filippo?"

"Yes. I am Sister Claire. I've been sent here for a few weeks to help the Father."

"Come here. Sit down by me," was the order.

It was obvious that Paola preferred to have her wishes obeyed. Filippo had mentioned she'd had a privileged upbringing before marrying into the wealthiest family in the region. Claire did not mind so much. She found it easy to obey wherever sex was concerned.

"You know about me?" asked Paola. "Forbidden from the church. Much fucking. Big sinner."

Paola was plain looking, a few years older than Claire. But she had the air of a woman who'd been getting her way for her whole life. Claire tried to ignore the stirrings in her body.

"What you know about fucking? A nun is a virgin. How will you help the priest?"

"Well, I wasn't always a nun."

"Oh, so you fuck before a nun? Fuck a man good? And woman? You fuck nuns?"

"I am a nun, yes. We nuns don't have sex."

That was a lie but Claire hoped not too great a sin. Of course she'd had lesbian fun with other nuns. Sister Teresa had been first and then Mercy. To her surprise, Claire had enjoyed it and was ready for more. It had been thrilling to have other women take control, to use her for their pleasure. She had gotten aroused thinking of Paola doing the same. The trouble was that the nuns had succeeded by being secretive and very careful. Claire needed to let things proceed slowly - playing hard to get. Best to let Paola take the lead.

"I am teenager my first fuck. Brother of the boyfriend. He become mayor. But the boyfriend does not make me happy. So I went to their house and fucked stable boy. Horses and big cocks," she went on with a grin. "Then I told the maid. Fuck me or lose her job."

"Well, I am just here to help Father Filippo. He asked me to check on you this morning."

"You come to change my mind? Help that bastard priest get his new church?"

"What can I do to help?"

As Claire watched, the other woman slowly parted her knees, moving her olive-skinned thighs wide to display her cunt. It was clear that Paola was as deliberately sinful as Filippo had said. The lewd display was intended to shock Sister Claire and it almost worked. She tried to look away but couldn't help noticing the neat looking snatch that was covered lightly by curly brown hair.

"Don't like it?" asked Paola, who clearly was enjoying herself.

"Well, I have not had much experience... well, you know", came the reply from Claire. It was no deception to let Paola see how inexperienced she was.

"You should try it. Take clothes off."

Paola wanted to see how far she could go with this pretty young nun. She didn't care about another scandal - the only person who'd find out was the same priest Paola was already fighting with. What she cared about was the arousal she felt from sexual domination, of controlling others and making them do filthy and disgusting acts. Her husband had known this about her from the start and, unlike his brother, had always indulged Paola's preferences. If she couldn't seduce the pretty nun then she'd happily take charge and get what she wanted anyway.

But Claire was already becoming more aroused. She was ready to obey and to share the Gift with this lewd woman in any way she chose. But Claire needed to maintain the pretense of herself as hapless prey. Better to play hard to get so that Paola would take the bait.

"I guess... I can take my shirt off. Since we're by the pool."

"Bra also. I want you take it all off."

Moving slowly, she waited until Paola beckoned to her and finally unclipped her bra to let her B-cups tits spill into the sunshine.

"That's nice," said Paola. "Move closer."

Claire didn't really mind getting naked in front of Paola. She enjoyed the warm air on her bare breasts again. It felt good to be getting naked in the open air. She hoped that Paola would not notice that her nipples here hard from her arousal. But she hesitated to move, not wanting to appear "easy" - that would not do for a member of the Order of the Mount.

"Closer... do what I say," said an impatient Paola.

In this situation, Claire's nerves were genuine. Giving sexual pleasure to a woman was a wonderful aspect of the Gift. And submitting to Paola was no different than Mr Watson or his friend, Dan. Fucking for Jesus. She really didn't know what to expect from this woman with her debauched sexual tastes. But there was excitement from obeying such a woman.

Paola closed a hand around one of Claire's breasts. She was testing the pale B-cups for their weight and firmness. This was a sexy young woman - surely not the right type for a nun? Her tits were delightful, if small. The nipples were hard. Perhaps Sister Claire was more willing than she would admit. Paola raised a hand to her chest and started to fondle her own heavy tits. If this young bitch was willing then it would be all the more fun.

"Nice tits," Paola said with a lazy smile. "Nice body. Take off the rest to show me."

Claire stood up but, once again, she tried to hesitate. This was her first meeting with Paola and already she was being stripped. What else did this wild woman have in store for her? And what if could see how aroused Claire was feeling?

"Want to help bastard priest? You do what I say."

The scowling look of the other woman told Claire not to wait too long. With the warm sun on her pale, young body, the eager nun slowly removed her skirt and her underpants. Naturally Paola stole a glance between her legs and was surprised to see a bald cunt.

"You are a naughty nun," she said with a laugh. "Want to fuck other nuns."

In control, not caring, Paola reached out and started stroking the nun's shaved cunt lips.

"Closer," she ordered. "I want naughty nun pussy."

Claire knew that Paola would feel her wetness as soon as her finger pressed into the soft folds of her cunt. There was nothing she could do about that. And she didn't want to stop Paola.

"I think my naughty nun likes to fuck," said Paola with a dirty grin.

Paola had done this many times before. She knew the telltale signs of a woman in heat - the hint of moisture, the first swelling of her cunt lips. She ordered the nun closer and began to stroke between the labie. A sweet young pussy and maybe a virgin when it came to womanly pleasure. The wicked Paola felt her own arousal rising.

Claire, eager to please, and feeling her own lust begin to overpower her senses, opened her legs as she stood before Paola. The brash confidence of this dominating stranger was making her surrender feel intensely enjoyable.

Claire did not mind so much when Paola turned her around, showing off her bottom as she was bent forward over her chair. Claire knew she was displayed for the other woman. It was a slightly uneasy realisation. But the nun reminded herself that the Gift could be shared in many ways. Mr Watson had enjoyed looking at her naked body. And the Monsignor, too, had taken advantage of her nudity, ogling her freely in his office that day. Exposing her slender, pale body to others was normal in her new role as a nun.

She tried to not resist when Paola took hold of her taut butt cheeks, gently pulling them wider to expose the soft, warm holes. Claire never been used quite like this by either woman or man. She felt her nerves but deep down she knew it was more about her excitement and her desire.

The stinging slap on her bottom was a shock. Claire cried out. She tried to remember what Sister Mercy had taught her - sometimes she could give pleasure by taking pain. There was another forceful slap on the other cheek.

"A dirty nun. Already horny. You fuck other nuns?"

"Its forbidden," protested Claire, trying not to lie any more.

The response was more harsh slaps on her taut bottom as she was bent over the outdoor chair. Mercy had done this, hadn't she? The riding crop had not stung so much. Claire was sure she'd have red marks on her bum. But Claire had not counted on such abuse from the stranger. She felt compelled to stay still for Paola. It was her duty as a member of the inner circle. And she somehow wished to do her very best for the wicked, sinful stranger.

Without warning, a finger was shoved into her cunt. Paola was not being gentle.

"Ooh..." Claire tried to protest. "Please..."

"I know you like. Do what I say," growled Paola as she pressed her finger deeper into Claire's hot hole.

Claire had no real objection to being fingered by this strange, kinky woman. This was the mission that had been on her mind for weeks. She would succeed as a member of the secret circle must. Her cunt was certainly wet enough - damn that her body would betray her.

There were more harsh slaps on her bum. It hurt but Claire could not have known how exciting Paola found it to beat on that pert, pale bottom.

"Wet hole," came the lewd comment. "A nun who is slut."

Claire knew that was true - she was a slut. She was naked in Paola's garden when she should have been in church. The nun tried to contain her moans of pleasure but the dirty stranger was giving her hole a wonderful fingering. It was exciting to let the stranger touch her and abuse her. And Claire always got turned on when performing her duties as a member of the inner circle.

"Now get down," Paola ordered, with another stinging slap on Claire's arse.

Using her hands, Paola showed the nun what she wanted. In a moment she was on her knees between Paola's sun-browned thighs, her face close to the other woman's sex. Claire was getting used to seeing women's genitals from this position.

"Eat me," came the order along with a hand on top of her head.

Claire was no longer unsure about putting her mouth onto the sex of another woman. And it would be sinful to disappoint Paola when the church needed repairs so urgently. She resolved to do her best, slipping her tongue between the wet folds and flicking over the engorged clit. It felt easier after the lessons from Sister Teresa and from Mercy.