A Nun's Story Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paola preferred to abuse and humiliate her playthings. Even better when they were seemingly innocent. The naughty nun was not so experienced after all. Paola had decided that she would enjoy this one.

"You need to learn," she grunted to the nun. "Better if you help bastard priest."

Paola pulled the nun's face further into her damp cunt. Claire didn't flinch from her task and that was a good sign. The nun seemed willing to please. Maybe the church was that important. It allowed her to take extra liberties.

Time to test the pretty, foreign nun. Was she really willing to help the priest? Would she submit more deeply? She pushed Sister Claire back onto her haunches, face wet with cunt juice. Paola wanted to really make her wet.

"Don't move," she ordered as she rose to her feet.

Claire had no thought but to obey. As strange as this woman might be, she told herself that this was all about "fucking for Jesus". She watched as Paola stood in front of her, slightly taller than the nun and with her legs slightly apart. Claire thought nothing of this stance other than it seemed appropriate for a dominating personality. Though she wondered why Paola seemed to tilt her hips forward as she bent her knees, bringing her cunt even closer to Claire's damp face.

Paola had a full bladder. She'd been saving it up that morning for no particular reason other than it had been easier to stay in the garden under the sun. But the pretty nun was reason enough. Sent by that bastard priest, this new plaything was primed for abuse. Her bladder was suddenly aching for release. And she felt a throbbing in her cunt.

The jet of hot, golden liquid blasted onto the nose and mouth of the pretty nun. Claire was shocked by the sudden hosing of piss. It smelled terrible and acrid. With a gasp her mouth opened and that mistake allowed some of the woman's piss to land inside her mouth. It tasted bad - not at all like Sister Mercy. But Paola had already adjusted her hips, aiming the hard stream of stinking piss at Claire's forehead. Sheets of hot urine were washing down her face and over her body. Paola intended to soak the nun. She even made sure to splash more of her piss into her soft, brown hair.

"Take piss, bitch," came the taunt from Paola.

The golden stream kept up. The taste was unpleasant and the smell stung her eyes. But Claire was more surprised that a woman could hold so much. Even her hair was wet. She knew that she ought to be shocked and affronted. Secretly she was thrilled by the piss-drenching. The nastiness of the taste and the smell were nothing compared to the wicked experience of being bathed in piss while naked in a stranger's garden.

Such wickedness of the act seemed only right considering her own unclean thoughts. It was exciting to feel hot pee pouring onto her face and down her pale body. She would be happy for Paola to do whatever disgusting things she wished. Sexual submission felt like the most perfect way to share the Gift. Claire guessed that she'd be invited to return before the deal for the church renovations was completed.

***************************

In an on-line meeting that night, Sister Teresa reassured her charge that all was proceeding well. Without sharing all the details, Claire had reported that Paola likely suspected that the new nun was not a virgin or a novice in sexual matters. Her fear was that the secrets of the Order would be exposed.

"You are fully protected," said Teresa with confidence. "And no matter what this woman knows, we have made sure that she will never reveal the truth."

Sister Claire was relieved to hear that. But she did not dare confess how excited she was by Paola and her dirty lust. Claire had a restless night sleeping alone in the other bedroom of the small house.

The next morning, she made sure that the priest found her naked in the kitchen. After a very generous screwing over the kitchen table, Claire went to her knees for him. Father Filippo's last act before starting his religious duties that day was to dump a full load of his cum onto the smiling face of the pretty young nun.