A Nun's Story Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming," he told her in a strangled voice. "Take my cum, Sister."

The priest felt his cock throbbing in her hot hole. His own mind exploded with the thrill of climax as he achieved the only end that a man could want at that point. Filippo almost lost control of himself as the ultimate thrill of his orgasm flowed from his cock and through his body. His cocked throbbed hard inside her arse as it pumped wad after wad of hot semen into the dark hole. He knew his head was thrown back but he never lost his grip on her butt cheeks, slamming even harder into the nun as the Gift was truly visited on him. It was almost worth a small prayer to give thanks for the creation of this unequalled pleasure. Not to mention those women who, like Sister Claire, revelled in the heavenly sins of sodomy.

He kept slamming into her arse since Claire was still cumming from the fucking. She was thrilled by the sensations of his orgasm in her most intimate place. And Filippo, releasing that she was fully opened, was delighted to blast his load deep into her bowels. He maintained his slow reaming until, at last, his shaft began to soften slightly in the aftermath of a most fabulous arse fuck.

Claire, too, thought it a wonderful performance by the handsome priest. Still barely able to speak, she collapsed to the bed, panting heavily with her anal passage empty and slowly returning to its natural state.

He left her momentarily, wanting to clean himself before comforting the pretty nun. Claire was tight enough that none of his hot semen would escape from her shapely bottom. By the time he returned the nun was sleeping from the powerful effects of so many amazing orgasms.

***********************

It was another bright, warm day when Sister Claire drove out of the village to the house of the police chief and his wife, Paola. The thought of lurid, even disgusting, sex was not bothering her at all. Though she had no idea what that strange, dominating woman would want from her, Claire was at ease with the thought of being used and abused for the sexual gratification of another. She knew that her assignment would be completed in soon. Her goal had shifted, however. Rather than pleasing Mother Mary and the Order of the Mount, Claire was focused on doing whatever she could to aid Father Filippo in his project to rebuild the local church. Nothing could be so demeaning or humiliating as to move her from that goal.

Claire had slept well, snuggled next to Filippo after the most incredible sex the night before. Of course, she was proud of having given her bottom to the priest to fuck so crudely and shoot his seed deep. Thanks to that, she had experienced the truly spiritual side of the Gift. She would not breach the rules and allow herself to feel love for the priest -- albeit that he was a special man. In her heart, though, she knew that he'd shared with her the most intense form of the Gift. They had a bond now, no matter what.

What the nun had not expected was how the intense sex with Father Filippo had prepared her for the task ahead. Experiencing the full beauty of the Gift had made her more motivated to share with others.

It was obvious that Paola was a demanding and greedy person. Someone who could be cruel in order to satisfy her desires. That was the kind of person Claire might have avoided. She had no choice in the matter since this was her assignment. But Claire drove to her appointment with a feeling of equanimity. After the incredible joy she'd experienced with Filippo, the young nun was content to have her body used, and even abused, in order to do her duty. She felt prepared for anything that Paola would demand.

Besides, it was arousing to know that Paola was needy, hungry for carnal pleasures. Claire felt her own body stirring as she walked through the open gate to the backyard. It was no surprise to see the wife of the police chief in the same spot as before, naked on a lawn chair with her legs spread over the arms. It was obvious that Paola wanted to make an impression. She was eager to display her wares - plump double-Ds spilled out as she warmed her cunt in the lunchtime sun.

"Of course, you come. Help bastard priest. Now, your clothes off."

The nun did not hesitate. Was there any point in being coy? She'd already been naked for Paola. And been screwed by the mayor, her bother-in-law. This was her assignment. It might be against the rules but Sister Clare had been horny all morning from trying to guess what Paola had planned. Her cunt was ready for any lewd act this woman desired.

And it was liberating to be standing naked in the yard of an almost stranger. The sun was warm on her skin. The only thing she was wearing was her silver crucifix, hanging serenely between her bare tits. Her own yearning for the Gift -- lust as she'd once have called it -- was fired by the wanton hunger in Paola's eyes.

"Here... down," commanded Paola, pointing at a spot on the grass between her knees.

Claire obeyed, nervous but eager to please -- and to pleasure since that, after all, was the crux of her mission. Paola casually spread her cunt lips, the soft brown curls pulled apart to expose her moist opening and her hard clit to the warm air. For a moment, Claire thought that she was about to receive another bath of hot urine. Paola obviously enjoyed degrading her lovers in that manner.

"Play with tits," was the order. "Show me small, white tits."

Feeling self-conscious, Claire did her best to massage her breasts. She had to imagine what would look the most erotic. Fortunately, she had memories of furtive porn watching to help. And she'd seen Sister Teresa playing with her tits in bed and when watching Claire being used by men. What helped most was the greedy stare from Paola. The pretty nun couldn't help getting more turned-on as she felt those hungry eyes on her, Claire feeling her own nipples grow hard despite the sheer depravity of what she was doing.

Paola enjoyed the sight of the slender, younger woman. As it happened, Paola was not overly choosy about her sex partners. Submission was the key requisite. The nun had tried to be coy. But Paola had no doubt that this one enjoyed all that sex had to offer. Perhaps she had even wrapped her soft mouth around the hard meat of some wicked priest. Paola sat forward now, closer to her prey.

"Small tits. I like them," Paola grunted as she placed her own hands over Claire's breasts.

Greedy and selfish, Paola massaged the pale B-cup tits firmly. She could not explain why she loved women and their bodies so much. But love them she did and Paola almost never passed up an opportunity to abuse and hurt a pretty young woman. She pinched the nun's erect nipples, her own cunt beginning to ooze wetness as Claire grunted in pain and a brief flash of fear passed through her eyes.

"Yes, hurt you," breathed Paola. "Pretty nun for me to be wicked."

Dragging Claire to her feet, Paola quickly clasped her mouth on those soft, pale breasts. Sucking hard, she slipped one hand between the legs of the pretty nun, happy that Claire obediently parted her legs to give access to her bare cunt. Despite the nun's previous protestations, Claire had enough experience with lesbian sex to be a perfect plaything for the wicked Paola.

And she moaned as Paola probed at her entrance. Even a vicious bite on her left breast, a terrible chomping of her small, pink nipple that caused Claire to cry out in pain, barely distracted the nun from the wicked pleasure of being fingered while naked in the warm sun. Claire had arrived ready to please Paola and was grateful that she'd not been made to wait.

"Eat pussy," Paola demanded, forcing Claire once more to her knees in front of the splayed cunt of the other woman. "I need this all morning. Don't make me wait."

Claire had no wish to make the other woman wait. Her flesh ached from the harsh biting but her own cunt was throbbing wetly. And those plump, warm thighs seemed more inviting than any she'd experienced -- more than even the wicked Sister Mercy. She pressed forward with her tongue between the soft curls. And the nun was silently thrilled to have Paola place a hand on the back of her head to force her face deeper into that steaming snatch.

"Yesss... lick me, dog," hissed Paola as she ground the nun's face into her sun-warmed cunt.

She'd already guessed that Sister Claire had some experience in eating a cunt. It was wonderfully thrilling to have a new woman between her legs. And Paola had long known that woman's mouth on her cunt always felt better. She preferred her lovers to be obedient and submissive -- just like her husband and this nun seemed eager to comply. Paola imagined Claire's crucifix hanging low as she lapped at the gushing hole. She had let the mayor have his turn with the pretty outsider. But truly Claire was her plaything and this day she was determined to take full advantage.

"Eat it, eat it..." she groaned through her surging orgasms.

Sister Claire thrilled at the taboo combination of the Gif and her own arousal. As a member of the inner circle of the Order, Claire had learned to treasure the female orgasm -- especially when she was the cause of such pleasure. For nuns, usually chaste and kept from such heavenly joys, an orgasm delivered by the Gift was truly the most wonderful experience. Claire thrilled at the sounds and the sensations as Paola allowed her first orgasm to power through her body. And Claire knew that her own cunt was getting wetter as she savoured the taste of Paola's juices.

Paola rode her first two enormous orgasms. The intensity of her pleasure was heightened by the thought that she was making the church eat her cunt. But she had not forgotten her plan.

"Now you," she panted.

With a start, Sister Claire realised at they were not alone in the backyard. She had been focused solely on Paola. After all, it was Paola who had been sitting there so obviously randy. And it was Paola who held in her hands the fate of the church renovations. But Claire saw that there as a man close by. She guessed that this was the police chief -- Paola's husband. And she saw that he was advancing towards them, his trousers undone so as to display his erect penis.

The sight of the chief's cock had an automatic effect on the nun. Claire did not hesitate to open her mouth. Her own needs weren't important when sharing the Gift. But sucking this man was what Paola wanted. And now Claire wanted it as well -- badly. The Gift was the Gift and there was no reason to not share with this man. The throbbing in her cunt intensified as she let the stiff shaft fill her mouth.

The police chief always followed his wife's orders. She wanted to see the nun being face-fucked. And she had neglected him for several days, the better to make him aroused and ready to perform. So he thrust forcefully into that freckled face.

"Give it," Paola ordered him. "Use my dirty nun." She grabbed Claire's head firmly so that the chief could thrust all of his length into the nun's mouth. And to Paola, she added, "Suck it like dirty priest."

Claire had never been used orally quite like this. Even Mr Watson, with that huge dick in his car, had been gentler. It was exciting to realise that she was totally under the control of the other woman. Claire dared not refuse. The rules of the Order did not apply here. But how to explain her arousal at the sudden abuse, her mouth being forced roughly onto the uprisen shaft of the police chief. Fortunately for Claire, he was slightly smaller than his brother, if no less hardened. That didn't stop her concern that she might be choked as the full length was shoved into her mouth. But Paola soon decided that was enough cock sucking.

"Inside," ordered Paola. "Time for good fucking."

Her chin covered in drool, the nun rose to her feet and followed inside obediently. She noticed that the police chief took care to walk behind his wife. Claire gave a momentary thought to her first threesome -- and the shame she'd felt after that drunken act which had, finally, taken her to the Order of the Mount. But there was no need for shame or regret on this warm day.

Upstairs was a beautiful bedroom with a stone floor and large window open to the soft, warm breeze. Claire felt the air move over her naked skin and a tinge of regret that no-one from her Order could ever live like this. If only she'd had more time to take it all in -- the leather straps and padded cuffs on the iron bed, the stainless-steel bars, the rubber hose curled on a hook in the corner and the array of objects on a low bench that could all have been inserted into a human orifice.

The hand grabbing her hard around her neck made Claire wonder if this was a moment for being afraid. The chief was forcing her down over a low wooden frame. But her cunt was throbbing wetly and she lusted to be fucked. Silently, she was positioned on hands and knees, the frame at just the right height to support her hips. It was a perfect position to be penetrated if that's what Paola wanted. And Claire's pale body was craving it.

Poala spread herself on the bed. Claire noticed the thick vibrator in one hand and saw the signal to the police chief. She didn't understand at first what Paola was saying. But soon the meaning was made clear.

"Fuck it," was the instruction to the police chief.

Claire had no say in the matter. Debauched sex was the key to her assignment. Why was it so thrilling to be fucked on the orders of this woman? She'd already been shared with the mayor. Would there be others? Her body was trembling as she waited to be penetrated.

The husband positioned the tip of his cock against Claire's opening. She almost moaned in protest at being made to wait. The chief paused just long enough for Paola to adjust the speed of the vibrator resting on her cunt hole. She was already cumming again, her loud moans filling the airy bedroom. Obedience from her lovers was the ultimate turn-on for Paola. The older woman closed her eyes in pleasure and the chief saw that was his moment to ram into the tight cunt.

Claire's eyes flew open at the sudden assault. But her hole was wet enough to take the hard cock in a single thrust.

"Sweet Mary," she gasped aloud.

Was her own pleasure permitted by Paola? But the nun had no way of containing her pleasures. She knew that the chief intended to fuck her roughly. Her body was already responding, as it always did from sharing the Gift.

The dirty Paola watched her husband ram into the sexy, svelte body of the nun. The chief had been her teenage boyfriend and had learned how to satisfy her. But it was a wonderful, erotic pleasure to watch her husband plunging himself into a helpless woman. Paola knew nothing of the meaning of the Gift. But she cried out her orgasms, plunging the toy deep into her cunt as she watched the abuse of the pretty nun.

"Cum, whore," Paola cried out to the nun.

"Sweet Joseph, I can't stop," was the gasping reply.

Claire tried to contain her own orgasmic sounds but she was helpless as the police chief reamed her cunt. He gripped her body tightly as he thrust savagely. He was only average-sized -- and lacked the magnificence of Father Filippo. He rammed her with firm, deliberate strokes. And Claire could feel every bump and ridge on his shaft. This man had learned a thing or two about fucking. Placed over the low frame, Claire felt as if she could endure this for the longest time.

But that was not her fate. The other woman demanded more stimulation.

"Mouth here," demanded Paola, needing the mouth of the pretty nun on her cunt to take her where she needed.

The chief quickly maneuvered Claire over to the bed. He was well in-tune with Paola's needs. He'd sworn to serve her faithfully on the same day that she'd given her virginity to his brother. His love for Paola had never wavered and nor had his sense of fulfilment at meeting every one of her deviant sexual needs. Now he shoved hard, forcing the nun's face into his wife's steaming, hairy cunt.

Paola dropped the vibe as Claire's mouth was pressed against her cunt. What better way to enjoy herself than to use and abuse the mouth of a pretty young woman - and a nun on top of that! There was no doubt that someone had taught this dirty nun well. Paola exploded anew as her obedient husband jammed that soft face roughly into her snatch. Only one thing could make her cum harder.

"Fuck hole," she gasped to her husband. "Fuck bitch pussy."

Sister Claire moaned as she heard that. Her cunt was still hungry for penetration. Paola's wanton display of lust had gotten her so fired up. The taste of a woman's juices always seemed to have that effect on her. How wonderful it was to share the Gift with these sinners.

The police chief was excited to resume his deep fucking of the nun's soaking hole. He knew the story of how Claire had come to the clutches of his degenerate wife. It thrilled his wife to see him fuck the slender stranger as his wife watched with approval. She rarely allowed her husband to screw her in this way.

"Sweet Mary," groaned Claire as the police chief rammed hard.

With each full-blooded thrust, her tongue was forced deeper into the hot, hairy cunt. Claire was licking as best she could, her face coated with cunt juice. The chief was not interested in that so much as Claire's cunt. He felt her spasming and gripping his shaft. How could such a heavenly thing really be a nun?

"You like fucking, dirty bitch nun?" asked Paola softly once their screwing was done.

She had paused their play, needing a brief rest before further sinful copulation. Her own breathing was still heavy and her large breasts heaved as she lay between her husband and Claire. Paola had never imagined seducing a nun. She'd never had a reason to doubt that nuns were chaste virgins who were frightened of sexual adventures. This one however, was different. She looked even more pretty when that freckled face was covered in cunt juice. It was obvious that Sister Claire enjoyed sex more than she should. Perhaps that bastard priest had already discovered this.

"You eat good," Paola sighed to the nun. "But more practice," she added in a solemn tone.

Luxuriating in their sinful threesome, the dominant woman pulled both mouths to her breasts. She wanted her tits suckled. Of course, the others obliged.

"Yes, feel good," she rewarded them in a soft moan.

The police chief had not been given permission to cum yet and was as horny as when they'd begun. There was no reason for him to ignore the lovely charms of the slender, pale nun. He sucked his wife's tit at the same time as he reached across to fondle Claire's perky B-cups. There was no resistance from the nun. She'd already been trained to provide as much of the Gift as she as able. And her hard nipples would have betrayed her in any case.

Claire was very much aroused from licking and sucking the plump breasts of this wanton woman. Most of her experience with the Gift had involved men that could help her Order. Wasn't that why she'd let the mayor use her? But Sister Teresa had introduced her to lesbian sex and Claire had discovered how enjoyable it was to share the Gift in that way, too. That was just as well since the warm sun that morning had made Paola extra horny and eager for more wicked pleasure.

"Down... go down," murmured Paola, pushing at the nun's face to make it clear that she wanted the nun's tongue on her snatch.

Emboldened by the power of the Gift, Claire was only too happy to obey. Licking another woman's cunt was a most intimate way of sharing the Gift -- it was almost heavenly to smell and taste such wetness. Her tongue was buried in Paola's hole as she heard the chief rummaging close by. Claire stayed focused on her task as something was said to the chief.

With Paola's copious juices smeared over her face, Claire was suddenly yanked back by her hair. The chief was holding a leather harness with a large phallic object attached. Claire knew about strap-ons, of course, but had never used one. Paola was already in position, knees high and wide as she waited to be fucked by her new partner in sin. Fortunately, the police chief saw Claire's hesitation and quickly forced Claire into the harness. He cinched the straps tight before positioning her between the thighs of his waiting wife.