A Nun's Story Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," demanded Paola. "Fuck my hole with cock."

Claire felt a little foolish to be equipped with a fake dick. But she aimed the tip of the dong at the cunt lips Paola had spread wide with her fingers. The nun found it easy to oblige others when it came to sexual pleasure. Fucking a woman, as if she were a man, seemed obscene. But it was no less erotic for all that. Claire liked the thickness of this dong. She was not at all sure that it could fit but she guessed that Paola usually craved larger dicks.

The chief, still eager to pleasure his wife, shoved Claire forward to press the rubber cock into his wife's entrance. Paola needed to be fucked and groaned at the insertion.

The pretty nun understood the mechanics, trying to force the large object into this wanton woman. Her own nipples were hard as she watched the juicy cunt swallow the big cock. She was panting hard, thrilled to be doing the fucking, to see what a man saw as he penetrated a woman. Claire wanted to be like them, to ram the fake cock into the gushing hole. But it seemed to be so much easier for a man to know what to do with a hard penis.

The chief knew what to do, gripping her hips to start a crude thrusting motion. Paola groaned aloud, hungry and impatient. She craved the stretching of the thick rubber cock, more than her poor husband could provide. And the newbie was still not giving what she needed. With a sudden curse Paola rolled onto her hands and knees, presenting her cunt "doggy style".

Sister Claire thought it beautiful - a woman so desperate to experience the Gift in its full glory. It did not occur to her that this woman was a wanton slut. Mother Mary was right, after all, that there was no evil in providing such pleasure. In her own wild state, Claire as so aroused that any excuse would do. But she as fucking for Jesus and was determined that Paola experience all that she craved.

With Paola in this position, Claire soon was working the fake cock further into the steaming hole. Now she could grab at a pair of hips, the padded body of Paola making it easier to get traction as she tried her best to fuck the hot hungry cunt in front of her. And Paola was almost beside herself with lust and need.

But even that was not enough. With another curse Paola had the police chief throw Sister Claire onto her back. In a flash, she straddled Claire's head and lowered her cunt onto the face of the startled nun.

"Eat it," she growled at Claire. "Tongue in the hole."

Grinding down, she splayed her labia across Claire's face as the younger woman did her best to comply, thrusting her tongue against Paola's cunt and up into her gushing entrance. The risk of smothering poor Claire was of no concern. If anything, it was this dominant position that really served Paola. Her husband, eager for his wife's pleasure, grabbed her plump tits from behind as she rode the nun's face. Excited to be abusing the helpless nun, Paola was cumming with gusto, humping down harder with the need for deeper penetration from the hymn-singing tongue.

Claire had never been face-fucked by a woman. She wondered if there was a danger of being suffocated. But the passion of the other woman fired Claire's own lust. She, too, was hungry for sexual release. There was no need for restraint when it came to the Gift. She ate hungrily at Paola's cunt as her own snatch received the fingers of the police chief. There was discomfort in being ground underneath a woman's cunt but Claire herself went over the edge from the delight of giving such pleasure at the same time as her own hole was being stroked so roughly.

So much the better to have the frenzied Paola squirting cunt juice all over her face and screaming in the wild pleasure of a most debauched orgasm.

And Paola was not done, even in the throes of a most satisfying climax. She would make her husband tend to her needs later. For now, she was fired by the thought of more cruelty to the sweet nun -- a chance to punish this woman for failing to perform. Rolling off the nun, she gave a murmured command to the police chief and roughly pulled the harness from Claire's waist.

Once more dragged by a hand round her throat, Claire was draped over the low, wooden frame. She knew that Paola could be harsh with her lovers. Yet, Claire relished the chance to truly serve this perverted woman. She still did not understand her submissive nature. But she was excited to be a plaything for this couple, to have them take whatever they wished from her.

Claire looked around to see that Paola was wearing the harness and the fake penis. With a tremor, she realised that the thick dong was to be forced into her cunt. It was thicker than the chief's erection. Claire did not doubt that Paola meant to fuck her crudely and the flicker of concern made her newly aroused. She could do nothing to stop it. Paola was enjoying herself. The firm slap on her buttocks made her yelp -- one and then a second. The nun heard herself moan as small hands pulled her cheeks apart. She was exposed and available.

"Please..." she begged them before holding her tongue from the sin of greed.

Claire felt shame as well as lust and desire. She told herself that the Gift was a treasure from God. But the truth was that she'd long since surrendered to carnal desire. The nun was in a frenzy of sexual desire and there was no point in pretending that this was "fucking for Jesus".

Paola did not care to wait any longer. Overcome by her own wicked desires, she rammed the dong home with a single, vicious thrust. Claire groaned at the pain, her cunt struggling to adjust to the sudden abuse.

"Oh, dear Jesus," Claire breathed.

Pleased to have a willing victim for abuse, Paola followed that sudden piercing with more humping. She thrust viciously, her hips moving vigorously as she took her wicked joy from punishing the tight, wet cunt of the young nun.

"Dirty whore. Like fucking," she growled.

Paola was eager to punish the nun merely because she could. And Sister Claire -- the brutal ramming felt like sweet relief as the assault gathered pace. The practiced older woman had good hold of Claire and she rammed into her again and again. The silver crucifix swung beneath her B-cups. But Claire had forgotten all about her devotion. Instead, she prayed that the exquisite screwing would not stop. She wanted to beg some more but the chief had other uses for her mouth.

At a silent signal from Paola, he slapped his hard cock against Claire's sweet face. Her open lips were the perfect fit for his hard shaft. And the dirty, sinning nun seemed unlikely to refuse him.

She almost choked as the chief filled her mouth. Was it too much? But it was wondrous to be fucked at both ends. Was it too depraved, even for a member of the inner circle? Each of them fucked her now and Claire was cumming hard as the dong rammed her pulsing cunt and delighted to feel the hard meat fucking her soft mouth. She was just an object of pleasure yet she was exultant - completely overcome by the Gift.

Her body responded perfectly to the shared passion. She was cumming uncontrollably for them. Claire knew that the twin penetrations were too much for her young body. But even the discomfort was delicious. It only made their screwing even more intense. She was at their mercy and the only concern for Claire was that she could not urge them to continue their relentless abuse of her holes.

The chief, however, had his own needs. He still had not cum and the sight of the pale. Pretty nun over their fucking frame was too much even for him. He could see his wife lustfully slamming her hips into the nun from behind. She was cumming like a filthy whore and the chief knew that her cunt muscles would be gripping the dong as it was pistoned into her church-going hole. How holy would she look with his semen painted on her face?

He removed his cock, stroking himself so close to her freckles. Claire took the chance to suck in a deep breath.

"Ohhh... sweet Mother..." she moaned as Paola punished her fuck hole. No man had ever used her so hard.

Before she beg them, the chief grabbed a handful of her hair, creating a stab of pain. Claire saw his rampant dick and there was no mistaking what was to happen. And what better way to give herself to this couple than to have the husband use her as a final target for his climax? God made man to shoot his seed. And Claire was ready to receive.

The ramming in her cunt slowed as Paola allowed her husband to take more careful aim. Claire heard him groan as his balls began to boil over. And she was ready for him, wanting him to explode with the wonder of the Gift.

Hot, soft wads of semen blasted against her face. He'd been made to wait for this -- and had stored a full load over several days. The pale face of the helpless nun was the perfect place to empty his balls. His semen shot into her slack mouth and onto her forehead. Blasts landed across one eye and painted over the sweet freckles on her flawless skin. Still more flew high, into her hair. He was groaning and they both heard the extra hard panting of Paola as she watched the show. Hearing that, Claire was even more grateful to receive his load on her face. After such incredible fucking she was more than ready to please the wicked Paola.

Finished ejaculating, the chief shoved his dick inside her mouth again. Claire's tongue was covered with the lovely taste of his seed. Claire accepted it all, the taste as well as the thick coating of sticky ball juice that had closed one eye as it dried on her sweet face. She even felt pride at wearing his semen. It was obvious that there was no limit to the Gift. It must be God's will that the chief had become part of her sacred mission. Sharing the Gift so intensely with them both made her feel more holy, more worthy of being a member of the Order of the Mount.

Besides, even before she had become a nun, Claire had enjoyed the taste of a man's issue. Now she was a member of the Order of the Mount and always too joy from this most intimate sharing of the Gift. Carefully she sucked him. Extracting the final drops and, in the process, cleaning him thoroughly.

Paola pulled out the rubber cock and the chief carefully took her to the bed. This time he showed care and even concern for her. The chief, too, was submissive to his wife and attentive to the needs of any woman.

Claire was on a high after the sexual frenzy.

"Dear Mary..." she breathed as waited to recover from her exertions.

She had never felt further from God and, yet, closer still. Perhaps if she'd had sex this incredible then she would never have entered the Order of the Mount. But what of her sins -- of lust and greed? She was sure that the humiliation and degradation she'd endured were a righteous response. Claire told herself that having her face used as a target for huge cum blasts was like penance for her wickedness. And to think that it was the final act in one of the hottest sex experiences she'd ever had. Fucking for Jesus was a role intended for a woman like her.

Paola, for her part, was far from done with her dirty pleasures. But she withdrew from the nun's cunt, satisfied with the thrill of watching her husband paint the face of this dirty whore nun. She would send Sister Claire away before she made her husband satisfy her the rest of her needs. The dirty-minded Paola knew she'd have one more opportunity to use the willing church woman.