A Nun's Story Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers

"Yes. Its different for Shelley Watson," explained Mercy. "She always assumed that she was a sinner. She understands lust -- especially her husband's lust. She doesn't understand the Gift. So she is grateful for her punishment."

Mercy had been visited by Shelley Watson the previous night. The little Chinese nun had taken great pleasure in whipping the older woman, unconcerned even about marks that might be visible to her husband. The old slut was more eager than she wanted to show but had learned to be a very competent cunt licker.

"I understand why she thinks that way about her husband," said Barbara. "I was convinced I was a lesbian after everything we had shared. But I saw that horse cock. And I actually thanked our lord for letting me be fucked by Bob Watson and his huge dick."

"You still get wet for a man and his cock. You beg forgiveness for being a lesbian slut. But you never complain when Mother Mary tells you to let a man shove his meat in your sacred little pussy."

"Please don't ask me to give up men, Sister," Barbara replied with a deep blush of shame. "Its true I still feel lust for their cocks. But it helps me to hide my feelings for you."

"If you can take Bob Watson's huge prick then I don't want to deny you," replied Mercy, trying to hide her wicked grin. "I sometimes think that Shelley Watson prefers that her husband is screwing some of the nuns."

Even Barbara could understand that. It had occurred to her that a wife might eventually desire a cock smaller than Mr Watson's massive specimen.

"But you think me a terrible sinner," Mercy laughed.

"I know you are a terrible sinner."

"And you are going to share the Gift with me, now. And ask me to punish you as we share it together."

"Yes, Sister," came the quiet reply. "I can't stop wanting that for you. And I know you will punish me as you enjoy the Gift. And I am ready for that, too. I should not feel this way. But I love you and I want you to take all that from me."

The two kissed passionately. Mercy wished that she could relieve her lover of such mental torment. But surely it was the most beautiful expression of the Gift for Sister Barbara to give such ecstasy while enduring such cruel beatings. Mercy slipped a hand between the legs of her sister, stroking through the thick bush and finding her cunt lips already moist and swollen.

"I am so horny," she growled. "The Watson woman can never satisfy me the way you do."

With that, Mercy straddled the face of her willing accomplice. Her body of golden brown looked so perfect atop the taller nun. It excited Mercy to dominate her lovers and none had been so ready as Sister Barbara to submit to her desires. She sank down, moaning as her bare-shaved cunt was splayed over the face of the other nun.

"Yes," she hissed as Barbara's tongue began its work. "Make me cum like a sinner."

Mercy had been true to her word -- horny but not satisfied after the abuse of Mrs Watson. The wondrous mouth of her lover, the soft lips and probing tongue, were the perfect salve for her hunger. Mercy was cumming after mere moments, grinding herself hungrily onto the other's face as her body was racked by the most fabulous orgasms. She knew it was wrong for Barbara to feel love but she was always excited when such emotions caused the other woman to tend so carefully to her wet cunt.

After those first orgasms, she climbed off. Mercy's brain was afire and she was ready for a session of furious sex play. It pleased her to lick her own cunt juice from the face of her lover as she inserted two small fingers into the other's hairy cunt.

"Tell me you want me to hurt you," she growled as she suckled hard on Barbara's big tits.

Mercy herself had nipples as long as Barbara -- dark chocolate in colour and so enticing. But she lusted after those big white jugs. They always felt wonderful when cupped in her tiny hands. And she loved to watch them bounce as they were whipped.

"I want you to hurt me," gasped Barbara. "I will give you anything you want, my love."

Using two fingers of her little hand, Mercy started to really ream the juicy cunt. Her pistoning little hand took Barbara to her first orgasm. The white woman had reason to worry about the Gift since she was always so horny. But Mercy knew that best remedy was to turn Barbara's lust so that it was focused on herself. And she was ready to shove the other's face into her own hungry cunt.

"You are unclean, dear Sister," Mercy said with a grin. "Now, get down there."

By the time Barbara was positioned, between Mercy's brown thighs and with her mouth on that shaven cunt, the smaller nun had a leather flogger in her hand.

"Eat me," she ordered, aware of the slight tremor in her own voice. There was no hiding her lust when Sister Barbara was in her bed. "Eat me good and I will whip you."

Barbara did not hesitate despite the promise of a whipping. She was devoted to the pleasure of her lover. She used her tongue to spread Mercy's cunt lips and poked at the wet hole, the moisture already oozing from that delicious place.

The first blow of the flogger was a delight for Barbara. It confirmed the lust and the hunger felt by Sister Mercy. The second blow was harder and Barbara embraced that, too. Mercy's cunt was already gushing. And Barbara would take the beating because it was sure to make Mercy's orgasms even more exquisite and intense.

"Eat me while I punish you," cried out Mercy.

She was cumming repeatedly. The sweet mouth of Sister Barbara was so expert. She'd become expert at lesbian pleasure. And the steady rhythm of the flogger kept Mercy at a crescendo of lust. She whipped harder with each orgasm, raining blows on the willing body of her heavenly lover as she drove them both to the heights of sexual ecstasy.

Barbara's back was a deep red by the time Mercy was ready to change. It was a mere respite. The little nun was ready for more wicked pleasures.

"You are the perfect lover for a sinner like me," she breathed into the ear of Sister Barbara. "Show me those beautiful tits."

Barbara had paid close attention to Mercy's needs and preferences. With a flogger in her hand, the smaller nun had only one thought for her C-cup breasts. She rolled onto her knees, hands behind her head so as to present her tits to her lover. Mercy did not hesitate to whip the large, soft orbs. And Barbara knew to urge on her lover.

"Yes, Mercy. Whip them. Punish my body."

Mercy thrilled at causing pain to her lover. And she lusted for the sight of those big tits bouncing under the assault. Barbara's long, pink nipples were hard with lust. Her flesh was quickly reddening from the flogging. But they were so beautiful as they danced with each blow. And Barbara was excited, too -- feeling the pain slashing through her but watching the fire in the eyes of her sinful lover.

Nor did she resist when Mercy grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her down, silently demanding still more oral service of her oozing, shaven cunt. Barbara was accustomed to the frenzy of their fucking. She sometimes hoped that her own suffering might help to atone for Mercy's sins. She licked her Chinese sister to another lovely orgasm before she was thrust roughly onto the bed, face down with a pillow under her hips.

"For being such a good girl, you get a little reward."

Mercy enjoyed all manner of sexual perversions. It was she who'd introduced Barbara to anal play - just as she'd instructed Mrs Watson on how to be arse-fucked. Now Mercy used her small hands to part Barbara's arse cheeks and softly touched her tongue against her lover's tight hole. She was pleased at the slight stirring from the other nun and the soft moan that came from licking her anal entrance. Mercy savoured the scent of the white woman's arousal even if it was not yet mixed with the more pungent aroma of sodomy.

"Your tongue is heavenly," moaned Barbara as she tried to let her rear passage relax for the other nun.

But Mercy already knew what she wanted. Flicking her wet tongue over the tight hole, she inserted three small fingers into the wet gash of her lover. Barbara really did deserve a reward. More importantly, Mercy aimed to maintain her arousal so that she would accept more beatings. The deep moans from Barbara, with her face buried in the sheets, made Mercy start to finger her faster. Her warm tongue never left that tight opening, making Barbara's mind struggle to accommodate all the sensations from her wonderful lover. But she came harder as Mercy fingers moved faster and deeper into her soaking hole. The taller nun had never imagined such intense pleasures before Mercy had taken her to bed. It was almost a sin to not enjoy the incredible sexual release granted by that tongue and those fingers.

At times like this, Mercy could be a generous lover. She pressed her tongue deeper as her fingers explored Barbra's cunt hole. Mercy was not so cruel as to ignore the joy experienced by her sister nun, excited anew by the way Barbara's arse wriggled while she groaned her way through a string of orgasms. She shoved a third finger into the spasming cunt, driving Sister Barbara to cry out her release.

"Oh, Sister... please fuck me..."

The wicked Mercy had been waiting for this opportunity. Unable to resist that juicy butt, she suddenly chomped down on the fleshy white cheeks. Mercy wanted to hurt and she did. Barbara cried out in pain -- and excitement. She knew well that her scream of pain would be a thrill for the other nun. And she was happy to accept pain if that exited Mercy. Her immediate reward was another bite and an even stronger orgasm, though she'd certainly be bruised the next day.

Mercy was always excited by Sister Barbara. The easy submission of the white-skinned nun fired her own arousal. It was fun to punish a reluctant sinner like Shelley Watson. But Barbara truly gave everything to her lover without complaint. Now she lay still, only her heavy breathing breaking the silence, as Sister Mercy slipped soft rope around her wrists and ankles.

"Try to stay still, my dear," she said with a hint of menace. "You know I enjoy using my cane."

Barbara felt an involuntary tremor though her body. If she'd turned her head, she'd have seen her sweet lesbian torturer tightening a harness around her hips. Mercy had selected one of her thicker dongs, the one that stimulated her clit at the same time. The little nun was eager for both women to enjoy this screwing.

"Yes, my love. Give me that big cock," moaned Barbara, tied firmly to the bed. "Stretch me and hurt my pussy."

The eight-inch phallus would fit in her cunt eventually. Barbara had enjoyed being fucked with it in the past. But that was when Mercy gave her time to adjust, to let her cunt muscles stretch to take the thick toy. It was rare for Mercy to be so gentle. Barbara knew this was not one of those nights. Her legs were tied wide apart and her cunt was totally available to her lover. There was nothing stopping Mercy as she climbed behind and jammed the tip of the heavy dong into the helpless nun.

"Oh, my sweet lover..." groaned Barbara as the assault was begun.

She felt the dull pain as the rubber cock was forced into her tight hole. Mercy was not strong but she was practiced at fucking with a strap-on. And she knew just how to ram a cunt with a dong that was too thick to fit. Barbara could sense how excited her lover was feeling. It made her hot as well, eager to please and to let the tiny nun commit any act of deviance she wished. The dull throbbing in her hole reminded Sister Barbara that she could be damaged and that only made her more excited to be fucked so brutally.

"Please fuck me... hurt me," she moaned.

Sister Mercy was doing just that. Shoving hard, she had the fat rubber toy half buried in the other nun's cunt. The thrusting was providing a very satisfactory stimulation for Mercy's clit, each push into the tight hole of Sister Barbara creating a lovely pressure on Mercy's swollen clit and a throbbing in her cunt. Men were made with cocks but the little Chinese nun knew how to make the most of her strap-on dick, cumming beautifully from reaming her willing victim. She felt her own love for Sister Barbara, a sister nun so devoted to giving the Gift through her submission.

"Take the pain," Mercy grunted. "The pain is for our sins," and she rammed still more of the rubber dick into the aching cunt in front of her.

Barbara tried to relax, knowing what was about to happen. Her passage was only beginning to accommodate the rubber cock. The ache of her passage being stretched was making her cum. Soon she would open wider for Mercy to really ram her hard with the large phallus. Barbara did not know what she wanted more - the joyous ache of being rammed with a huge rubber cock or feeling her hole open wide to let Mercy thrust fast and deep. But Barbara knew that penetration was not Mercy's real goal. She pictured the small hands of her lover holding a long cane, ready to strike.

"Please..." Sister Barbara moaned with a tremor in her voice.

The first slash of the cane fell on her back. Barbara gasped at the sudden bite of the cane. The pain was real. Yet, somehow, it made that oversized intrusion feel all the better in her cunt. She took two more light strokes of the cane and tried to stretch against her bonds, wanting to lift her hips higher for the tiny Sister Mercy.

The little Chinese nun understood that signal and rammed the toy dick harder into Barbara's cunt. Of course Barbara was worried about being damaged but the aching pleasure blunted the agony of the cane. She kept her hips tilted, willing Mercy to fuck harder and deeper, trying her best to keep her body relaxed for the twin torments.

Sister Mercy did not pause before slashing her cane against the fulsome bottom of the white skinned woman. Nor did the cry of anguish deter her. Her next orgasm was already rushing upon her as she delivered another harsh blow to the pale buttocks. It turned her on immensely to administer such pain.

"My beautiful lover," she groaned to Sister Barbara. "Take it for our sins."

"Fuck me... I am yours..."

The next stroke of the cane was cruel. Barbara flinched in an involuntary response that made her cunt squeeze harder against the toy dick. The pain and the enormous penetration combined for an intensely powerful sensation. This was when she most felt the love of giving herself to Mercy. And the tiny Sister Mercy was cumming too, revelling in the thrill of beating the sweet white woman.

Again and again she slashed at Sister Barbara. The sound of the cane whistling through the air was bettered only by the soft sound of the willing flesh as it yielded to the blows. Mercy took careful aim at the back of Barbara's thighs, understanding the exquisite pain to be experienced there. But the pressure of the dong against her own clit was causing Mercy to cum herself, taking her aim off.

It was a simple, and exciting remedy, to turn the cane to the fulsome rounded bottom of the white-skinned nun. Mercy delivered one blow after another, gleeful at the cries of pain each time the thin cane left another red welt on the pale arse of the sinful Sister Barara.

But it was not enough -- not for Mercy who was in her sexual frenzy. In a flash she rolled onto her back, struggling with the harness as she ordered Sister Barbara to give her true release.

"Fuck me, you bitch," she growled. "That vibe."

Barbara was both relieved at the end of the assault and determined to give every pleasure to her sweet lover. Her body aching, her cunt still throbbing, she took Mercy in one arm and pulled her close to her juicy tits. Mercy's lips closed around a long, pink nipple just as Barbara jammed the buzzing toy hard into the other woman's soaking hole.

Mercy came hard and without pause until Barbara's arm grew tired. Only then did Mercy allow her own orgasms to recede. Though she was content to continue suckling those big white tits.

"One day, Sister," said Barbara as her breathing returned to normal, "you will try to ram that fat thing into my butt hole."

Sister Mercy grinned to herself. Barbara was only half right. And she had her secret plan that Shelley Watson soon would let her husband shove his massive log up her married arse. But that was for another day.

"But Sister. The night is young." She already was moving down the lush, white body of the other nun. "And I think you need to cum a little more after the cane."

Barbara did not resist in the slightest. She needed no bidding to spread her legs so that Sister Mercy could put her mouth over her bush and her hungry cunt. Mercy had learned to give oral delight at boarding school and was renowned, even amongst the Order, for her skilled lips and tongue. Barbara felt the ache in her body retreat as Mercy licked and bit on her clitoris. Her first, noisy orgasm was a signal for Mercy to slip a thin finger into her smooth, tight anus. The gentle thrusting was a welcome companion to the eager cunt munching and Barbara came all the harder for it. The tall, white nun told herself, not for the first time, that truly there could be no sin in sodomy when Sister Mercy made it feel so heavenly.

"You'll stay the night with me?" prodded Mercy softly, once Barbara was spent and left recover her breathing.

Sister Barbara nodded her agreement. Both women knew that it was against the rules. Especially since Barbara had openly expressed her love for the other nun. But Mercy, at least, had reconciled her need for the Gift with the risk of such infractions. That was another lesson that she'd been taught by the older lesbian girls at her private boarding school.

"But right now," she confessed in a low murmur, "I need to go pee."

Sister Barbara was delighted to hear it. Her love for Mercy drove her to provide all manner of pleasures, even the kinky and degrading sort.

"Yes, my love. Please pee for me," she said with a little too much glee.

Sister Barbara followed Mercy to the bathroom, ready to go on her knees, mouth open, as her wonderful lover relieved the pressure in her bladder.

mjar65
mjar65
1,239 Followers
12