Teasing the Newly-Weds Ch. 01

Story Info
My submissive Anna is caught teasing the young wife next door.
3.5k words
4.44
20.2k
23

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teasing the Newly-Weds

Chapter 1: In the Beginning.

I have a really nice place in one those leafy upmarket suburbs we all read about as kids. The house is great, one of those old colonial styles, with the 12 ft ceilings, huge bay windows looking over a sloping lawn. It's great. I share the house with my wife of about 22 yrs and my submissive. Anna, my submissive is great. About 5ft 9 tall, light brown hair, long long legs, blue eyes and tits to die for. We use the front bedroom as our computer room, as the kids have long left home. The room has a massive bay window that looks over the front yard down to the street, which is maybe 20 feet from window. It used to be the marital room, but when Anna moved in, we needed a slightly more private space to 'play' in. I'm not sure the neighbours would appreciate looking in through the window at our slave cross, whip rack and various paddles. The computer is set up in the alcove the bay window is set in, so I can watch the street, people walking by as I, well, idle away some time, I guess.

One beautiful warm spring afternoon I've decided I've had enough of work and have slipped away. Road works have prevented me form driving to the front of the house so I have parked the car at the back gate and wandered inside. Vicky, my wife, has afternoon shift, so I should have Anna all to myself for the afternoon. I wander in through the back door casually, glancing in the various rooms as I look for my girl. As I pass the front living room, I notice our neighbour from across the road is watering her lawn. I smile to myself, knowing where Anna is now. Sure enough she is sitting at the computer pretending to play, but in reality just doing her best to tease our neighbour.

Chuckling to myself I decide to watch for a while, to see what my girl will do. Anna is wearing only a very short denim skirt, it barely covers her ass, and rides up whenever she sits down, a halter top, which exposes most of her breasts, and nothing else. The neighbour is pretty wee thing. A little tubby, with large mounded breasts, blonde hair, brown eyes and the kind of peaches and cream complexion you normally associate with English girls. Her husband is an accountant, quite a lot older than her, very conservative, one of those guys who are always dressed in a suit, even on the weekends. A small man, with curly black hair, and that kind of short sighted squint you get with people who spend all their time looking at figures and computer screens.

He really doesn't approve of us, turning his back whenever one of us says hello, pretending he didn't hear and walking quickly inside. His wife, just blushes, giggles and dutifully follows him inside. They got married just this past fall and moved in only a couple of months ago.

Erica, the neighbour, is ostensibly watering her front yard. In reality she is trying her best not to stare at Anna. From where she is standing she can see clearly into the computer room and although she tries to pretend she is doing anything else, her eyes keep getting drawn to Anna. Anna has slumped down into the computer's chair, one leg casually draped over the armrest. Her legs spread wide apart, her shaven pussy exposed to anyone walking past on the street. Her right hand controls the mouse as she supposedly plays some kind of game on the console. I can see the screen from my vantage point. It is blank, the computer isn't even turned on. She is 'playing' with the neighbour, not the screen. Not even glancing across the street Anna places her hand on her the inside of her knee. Scrunching slightly further forward, she slowly starts stroking the inside of her thigh. Slow, languid, circular strokes moving slowly closer to her pussy. Tossing her hair back, closing her eyes, but covertly watching the neighbour, she allows her fingers to brush across her pussy lips.

Even from here I can see the blush creep across Erica's face. Her knuckles are white on the nozzle of the hose, but like a moth to the flame her eyes and drawn to what Anna is doing. Anna starts slowly stroking her pussy, circling her clitty, dipping into her vulva. Erica, almost without realising it slowly moves closer to the edge of her lawn. Her eyes fixed on what Anna is doing. Watching her from below lowered eyes Anna straddles her clit with two fingers. Stroking firmly up and down, occasionally dipping into her pussy. Her hips start to thrust in time with her strokes. Letting the mouse go, Anna slips her right hand inside her halter top. Pulling the top down Anna exposes her left nipple, pinching and pulling on it as she strokes herself.

Erica is frozen in place, involuntarily her tongue slips out and wets her suddenly dry lips. Anna pulls the top all the way down exposing both her breasts. Her right hand takes over from her left, two fingers on her clit stroking, and the fingers on her left hand dipping into and out of her pussy. Lifting her hips a little higher she spreads her legs wider. Both legs are now hanging over the arm rests of the chairs, her pussy is gaping wide and the little rose bud of her anus is exposed to the neighbour, and anyone else who happens to wander by. Dipping the index finger of her left hand into her pussy Anna slides that finger down to her little rose bud, slowly rimming her ass. Moving from pussy to anus in slow motions Anna gently lubricates her ass. Then as her orgasm approaches she slides a finger into her butt.

Erica is mesmerised, almost frozen in place. Involuntarily her hand goes to her breasts, without even really being aware Erica strokes her left breast, gently pulling on the nipple. Anna goes rigid arching her spine back as her orgasm hits her, a grunt escapes her as she thrusts against her probing fingers, letting her orgasm wash over her. Slowly she settles back into the chair as the tremors subside. Suddenly she opens her eyes, stands up and stares straight at the neighbour. She smiles and stretches, then covers her breasts. Erica is mortified, dropping the hose she runs inside.

Anna just shrugs, rearranges her skirt and goes to sit down. At this point I step into the room. 'Having fun, miss?' I ask. She squeals, spinning around to face me. Her eyes drop, and she looks down to the ground trying to look contrite, but I can see a little smile on her lips.

'So, what exactly are we doing, miss?' I question.

'Nothing, Sir', she says.

'Do you have any idea how long I've been watching?'

'No, Sir', she replies.

'Then it would probably be unwise to lie to me then, wouldn't it?' I say.

'I was masturbating, whilst watching Erica water her lawn', she answers.

'What you were doing, miss, was teasing that poor girl again. Were you not?'

In a small voice she says 'yes Sir.'

'And what have I told you about doing that?'

'You said I was to stop as it was unfair on her. That unless her husband gave her permission to play with us I was to leave her alone, Sir' now starting to really look contrite. She tries to peer upward through her lashes to see how angry I am. At this point there is a knock on the door.

'Wait here', I say. 'I haven't finished with you yet.'

I walk to the front door. It's Erica, a little surprised I say hello. She asks if she can come in. I show her into the front room. Erica sees Anna standing eyes down hands clasped on front of her and looks at me.

'Am I allowed to ask what is happening?'

I stand looking at her for a time. I glance across to Anna. Anna nods her head.

'I am discussing this wenches actions with her and deciding if punishment is due.'

A little surprised gasp escapes Erica's lips.

'I don't want her punished on my account', she says. 'I enjoyed her little....ummm.... show.'

A small shy smile crosses her face and she blushes bright red. I cross my arms stand as tall as I can. At 6ft 4, that's pretty tall. Slowly the confidence seeps out of Erica. Her eyes lower, she looks down at the ground.

'Sorry, Sir, I didn't mean to be impertinent', she whispers.

'Why are you here, Erica?' I ask. 'I'm sure it's not to ensure this wench is not punished.'

Erica's lower lip trembles, and tears slowly well in her eyes.

'Harry is soooo conservative and we never do anything fun. Sex is every Sat morning and it's over so very quickly, straight sex, in the missionary position. I see the three of you laughing together, cuddling together. My mind races with all the things you are probably doing...and I want so much to be part of it, Sir.' She slowly stumbles to a halt.

Inwardly surprised, but keeping a cool demeanour I watch her. An ever deepening blush flows across her face.

'You would betray your husband, so?' I ask.

In a small voice Erica answers 'Yes.'

'We', meaning the three of us, 'do not play with one half of a married couple without the permission of the other', I say.

'So, if Harry will let me, or join me, I can play?' Erica asks.

'Maybe', I reply. 'Depending on what Mistress Vicky (MsV) says and what Anna wants.'

Anna raises her head. 'I would like to play with this girl if I could, Master. Please.'

'Silence', I command without looking at her.

Slowly I walk around Erica looking at her assets. Fairly short, with large rounded breasts, nice plump ass. A full figured girl, almost Rubenesque but, if she is not careful, will probably run to fat as she gets older. But firm for now. I think to myself. This could be fun.

'So you think you will be able to get Harry's permission? If he is as boring and as staid as you say he is I can't imagine he will simply agree to his new wife joining us for a sex session.'

'Harry's firm is extremely conservative, Sir', she answers. 'Harry likes to dress up in my clothing, stockings, panties, high heels, make up and all when he thinks I'm not home and will be out for awhile. He has used a digital camera to take some photos, Sir. If I threaten to email these photos to the senior partner I think he might agree to what I want, Sir.'

Inwardly a little shocked at her deviousness I stand there looking at her. 'I'm not sure I wish to be partner to blackmail, miss', I say.

'He is fascinated with Mistress Vicky, Sir', Erica replies. 'I'm sure if I give him the excuse he needs he will willingly submit to her.'

Again, a little surprised but trying not show it. 'How do you know this?'

'Because he watches her all the time, Sir' whenever she is working in the garden, pruning the roses, checking for mail, he stands in the shadows of our front room and stares.'

'Ok', I say. 'Bring him, dressed in your stockings etc, at 7.00pm tonight. I think it might be fun to open his mind to 'play' time.'

Erica gasps, 'I don't know if he'll agree to that, Sir!'

'That's ok', I reply. 'If you don't want to play....?'

Her head drops. 'We will be here Sir.'

I smile and lift her chin so I can look at her eyes. 'Good girl', I say. 'Now for you, and in time Harry, we do not allow our submissives any hair below the chin, miss. I understand that it might all be a bit much for Harry at this time, but you will come to us clean shaven.' Erica nods. 'You may leave now, I have some preparation to do before this evening.' I hear the door open and close and turn to Anna. 'As for you, miss. Did I give you specific instructions regarding your behaviour towards our neighbours?'

'Yes, Sir', Anna replies.

'So you agree punishment is due?'

In a small quiet voice she answers, 'Yes Sir.'

I take a handful of her hair, feigning anger I march her down to the 'play' room. Slamming the door closed behind us, I rip the remaining clothes from her body. Her breath is coming in small quick gasps, and I can smell her arousal. I smile to myself, so much for 'punishment.' I drag her to the slave cross. With leather straps I bind her hands and ankles to the beams. The soft leather padded middle piece pushes her ass out stretching her legs and arms to the fullest.

Taking the suede cat of nine tails whip down, I walk around in front of her. Her eyes are closed, her tongue touching her lips. The smell of her arousal wafts around me again. I wait patiently in front of her. Her eyes open and I show her the whip. Fascinated her eyes follow the whip as I let it sway from side to side in front of her.

'Ten I think, miss. You will count each one and thank me for each.'

She nods and closes her eyes again. I hear her take a deep breath. Slowly, to heighten the anticipation, I walk around behind her. I let my fingers drag across her rib cage as I walk to my position. A shiver shakes through her. I snap the whip a couple of times and she settles herself a little more firmly on her feet. With a practised flick of my wrist I snap the tails across her upper back. Her head flicks back and a small groan escapes from her lips. The smell of her arousal is suddenly much stronger. I wait.

'One assumes that wasn't one, miss?' I question.

'I beg pardon, Sir', she replies. 'I was too busy riding the sensation. One, thank you Sir.'

I am tempted to say too late, but decide to let it ride. I bring the whip back and snap my wrist causing the whip to flick across her protruding ass. She grinds her hips against the padding.

'Two, thank you Sir.'

I bring my arm back and in quick succession follow the previous strike with three more across the same part of her anatomy. I can see her excitement flowing down the inside of her thighs. Her pussy is soaking wet and the smell of it is filling my nostrils.

'Three, four and five, thank you Sir.' She moans softly.

Sweat is running down her temples and she is grinding her pussy against the pad. Tossing her head from side to side, she moans again. I walk back in front of her.

Feigning concern I ask, 'Had enough miss? Do I hear a safe word? I can call a halt if I do.'

Her eyes fly open. 'No Sir, I would like to continue.' Her eyes drop. 'I don't want to disappoint you.'

I laugh. 'What you mean is you're enjoying your 'punishment' too much.'

She remains silent.

'Very well, miss. We will continue, lets hope you don't regret it', I say menacingly.

I return to my position behind her. Stepping into the strike this time I really let her have one right across her upper back. She jerks backwards a little scream is forced from her mouth.

'Six, thank you Sir.'

No sooner has she finished speaking I let the whip rip downwards again. Striking downwards this time at the nexus of nerves just above her tailbone in the middle of her spine. Again a moan escapes her and her hips are now constantly thrusting against the centre pad. Her wetness is flowing down her thighs smearing across the pad.

'Seven, thank you Sir', she moans softly.

I crack down across her ass again. Her bottom is now flaming red, with lovely welts raised across it. I step closer and run my hands across her ass, rubbing the hurt into her body. She thrust her hips back towards me hoping I will dip my fingers in her. I smile to myself. Realising I am waiting for her, she stops thrusting.

'Eight, thank you Sir.'

Stepping closer I undo her ties. A little involuntary 'no' of disappointment escapes her. Supporting her I turn her around the re-tie her to the cross. I stretch her hands as far above her head as I can. This causes her to have to stand on tiptoes to support some of her weight. The centre pad now pushes her pudenda lewdly out towards me. Her excitement is more obvious in this position. Moisture is flowing from her pussy. Her clitoris is swollen and extended, flushed a deep red.

With her hands held high and her body arched back her tits are standing high and proud. I rub my hands across them. They instantly go rock hard and Anna bites her lip. I chuckle and take one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Pinching and pulling harshly on it I flick the other. Her eyes close and she moans deep down in her throat. She is close to coming so I release her tits and step back. A frustrated sigh lets out through her lips. I simply chuckle and bring the whip up to her eye level. Involuntarily her eyes follow the whip as it sways back and forth in front of her. I slowly take it back and she draws a breath in anticipation of the strike. I hold it in position for a time then make as if to lower it.

Disappointment flashes in Anna's eyes and she lets the breath escape. As soon as she does I bring the tails flicking down across her breasts. Welts instantly rise up across them and her rib cage. Her hips thrust forward and a deep groan escapes her. Her whole body shudders. Slowly her eyes open,

'Nine, thank you Sir.'

I run my fingers across her breasts pausing to stroke her nipples. She arches into my caress. Eyes becoming unfocused her breath starts to come in small uneven gasps. I let my left hand trail across her belly towards her eagerly waiting pussy but I stop well short of it and I step back.

'I seem to have forgotten how many I was up to', I say.

'You have given me nine', she replies.

I smile. 'Good girl, one more then.'

'Yes Sir.'

I eye her body planning where to make the next strike. I want to make it a powerful one that she will remember for many a night. I move a little further back to give myself some room. With a powerful over arm strike I bring the whip downwards toward her body. The tips of the nine tails hit her across and between her breasts. Striking just above her nipples and extending down across her belly. There is solid meaty thwack as the whip flails across her. She screams arches back and collapses against the ties on her wrists. I step forward slip my arm under her shoulders and lift her up, supporting her weight. Her forehead falls forward onto my shoulder. Slowly she comes to.

I look down at her. 'You ok?' I ask.

A little smile flits across her lips. 'Yes Sir.'

I can heel her wetness against my thigh. Her body is burning with desire. Moving slightly I slip my hand between her thighs. I dip two fingers inside her pussy and flick her clitty with my thumb. After a couple of quick thrusts her head falls back and with a partly strangled groan she orgasms against my fingers and passes out again. Holding her gently, I release her from her ties. Picking her up I carry her to the shower.

Turning the water to a nice even heat I step into the shower, clothes and all, still carrying her. She comes to in my arms with the water flowing across her. She cuddles in close to me, wrapping her arms around me. I lower her to her feet and gently wash her body. Letting the water wash away her sex fluids. After making sure she is clean I pick her up dress her a huge bath towel that covers her almost from chin to ankle, carry her to my bedroom. I lie her down in the centre of the four-poster bed and cover her with a quilt. She looks up at me. 'Sleep now, my girl. It looks like we might be having a big night.... To be continued...