A Nun's Story Pt. 15

Story Info
A horny nun fucks her favourite priest.
4.6k words
4.65
18k
19
0

Part 15 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,234 Followers

The pretty young nun was naked as she stood before the handsome priest -- wearing nothing but her heavy crucifix that sat between her tits.

Sister Claire had been anxious to see Father John after so long. Altogether, including her special assignment and her period of forced celibacy afterwards, it was almost three months since she had been in his presence.

She no longer bothered trying to hide her feelings for the priest. Father John was a lovely man and, if not frocked, would have been a genuine catch for any woman. He'd always been kind and respectful to Claire. But he also had been responsible for her first introduction to the Gift -- the amazing sharing of sexual pleasure that was the most treasured part of her work as a nun of the Order of the Mount. With that introduction complete, it was Father John who'd led her to more sex acts and to new heavenly pleasures. Claire owed him a lot.

It was for all that and more that Claire had stood silently as Father John had slowly undressed her. He had peeled her, gently removing each item of her religious garb. It was not sinful to share her young, slender body with this man of the church. Claire accepted that her mortal flesh was to be used for the pleasure of others and, after all, this priest was an important friend of the Order.

The real trouble was that Claire was incredibly horny. The Gift was a most special thing -- only to be shared when it helped her Order to undertake its vital work for the under-privileged. Claire already had much experience of that sharing. Lust was a sin, she knew well. But the Order truly believed that relieving lust was the true calling of a nun like Sister Claire. And her own lust was overflowing. There was no hiding her erect nipples. Or her moist cunt. Her shy blushes were obvious as this priest gazed at her naked body and gently cupped her pert, B-cup tits.

"You are even more precious," he murmured, "since spending time with Filippo."

"Oh, Father," Claire replied, trying to stop her shame from rising. "I did share the Gift with Father Filippo several times."

"Of course," he smiled at her. "That's why I gave you to him that first time. He is my friend and I knew he would want you for that assignment."

Claire she still had fond memories of her first meeting with Father Filippo -- it had been a gentle threesome with him and another priest, Father Peter. Claire had never realised that it was so calculated. But it had been special to have shared the Gift in that way. The newest member of the secret inner circle had been proud to serve two priests at once. And their gentle ways, as they used her body, had been so much more satisfying than her first, clumsy foray with a pair of young men.

"Oh, Father..." she gasped, desperate now to share the Gift anew with the wonderful priest.

John silenced her with a warm smile. He knew all about her adventures with Filippo and their shared joy at unrestrained fucking in the open air. His friend had much the better body and his tanned skin made him irresistible to many women. But he knew that Sister Claire would always have special feelings for him, as her first teacher. John was pleased to know that Filippo had taken her arse. But, after all, it was John who'd taught Claire about anal sex, the first to use that place and to capture her cherry. All the better for his friend to take advantage when his turn arose.

Now Father John was gently pressing his hands on Claire's shoulders. The pretty young nun understood perfectly. In fact, she was relieved to see that the lovely Father John was afflicted with the same needs. Silently, she went to her knees in front of this important man of the cloth. With practiced hands, she quickly drew his hard cock out from his trousers. The nun gave a silent thanks for the Gift and plunged the holy sceptre into her warm, wet mouth.

The priest threw his head back as his cock was engulfed by that sweet mouth. Sister Claire was in her late twenties, a pert and sexy woman. Her freckled face made her just perfect as the newest member of the inner circle.

And there was no question about Claire's devotion to her holy mission. She'd happily assumed her new responsibility for giving pleasure. Though she'd not been a virgin when taking her vows, John could feel for himself that her oral skills had improved. He stole a quick glance as four inches of his hard meat disappeared between those lovely lips.

"Oh, Sister.... I missed you..." he groaned with the truth.

Claire was exultant to hear that. She could do no more than ease more of him into her mouth. This cock would always be special -- a perfect size and so powerful. A most pleasing fit in her mouth and in her holes. Filippo was a wondrous lover but he never filled quite so well. And when the priest put his hands on her head, starting to thrust his cock more eagerly between her lips, Claire raised a hand to gently cup the hairy balls that hung low underneath.

"Such a wonderful Gift," he gasped. "To be fucking your mouth."

Father John was in no particular hurry. He really had missed Claire and her wonderful talents. And they had the whole evening to see what she had learned from Filippo. But her naked body had heightened his arousal. He was eager to enjoy all of her. He began to thrust a little faster in her mouth.

"Oh, Sister... I'm gonna cum for you..."

He was thrilled when Claire responded by wrapping her free hand around the base of his shaft. She knew just how to extract his load. The priest was like any man - firm stroking, tight lips and a tongue swirling around his shaft always the did the job. And she knew her cunt was oozing moisture as she thrilled to his vigorous thrusting. She let him fuck her more forcefully, eager to share the ultimate Gift.

"Gonna cum, Sister... in that dirty mouth."

"No," replied Claire as she withdrew his throbbing shaft. "On my face, Father. Please."

It was no less than she had done for his friend, the other priest. Settling lower on her haunches, his cock standing over her, Claire shifted her grip and began to stroke with vigour. She'd seen John ejaculate many times but it always was a fitting end to a good blowjob. He was extra hard and throbbing as she worked her hand up and down his length. His moans of delight were all the reward she needed, proud of her ability to pleasure such an impressive man.

With a groan, his cock juice exploded over her. The first blast splashed across her forehead and her hair. Claire kept jerking him, wanting to extract everything. In a flash she adjusted her aim and the next blast landed in the middle of her forehead. Then across one eye as he began to coat her with warm, sticky semen. More landed on her cheek and then another shot blasted across the side of her face and plastered more of her hair. She was still stroking as the remaining drops oozed onto her waiting tongue and fell down her shaking tits.

"Oh, Sister... that's a Gift,"

Claire smiled up at the priest. With one eye stuck shut, she resumed her duties -- carefully sucking out the last of his semen before cleaning him thoroughly. She felt honoured to be anointed like that. The spatter of semen on her crucifix made it feel even more spiritual.

"Well, my seed never falls on barren ground when its on your face," he grinned down at the nun.

Now it was John's turn to be proud of Sister Claire. He'd taught her so much about the true nature of the Gift. And she had been as devoted a student as she was a nun -- a special one who was eager to share the heavenly pleasures of fornication. But John was already undressing, less careful than he'd been with Claire. Ripping off his clothes, he led her to the bedroom with his half-hard cock swinging and the contents of his balls dripping down her face and her body.

"Your turn," he grinned as he lay on his back. "Let me taste that wonderful snatch."

"I should clean up first."

But Father John shook his head. There was no need to wait.

"Listen to your priest. Sit on my face."

Claire hesitated no longer. With the semen dripping and drying on her skin, one eye still blind, she managed to squat above the handsome face of a wonderful man. She was so horny -- so in need of relief. Self-pleasure would never be as good as the real thing. With a loud sigh, she lowered herself, splaying her wet cunt over the handsome face of Father John.

"Thank the lord for the Gift," she moaned.

Then the priest jabbed his tongue into her sopping hole. And Claire gasped with true, heavenly delight.

"Fuck, yes... oh, Father... eat me..."

The dirty priest had once been a very eager pupil as well, He'd developed his own expert skills in giving oral pleasure. In moments, he had Claire cumming hard as he moved his tongue and his lips between her steaming hole and her distended clitoris. The bare shaven lips sat wetly around his mouth and his nose. And the pretty young nun cried out and blasphemed as she came again and again, grinding her hungry cunt against the face of the older church man.

Father John could not have cared less about the drips of his semen as her body shook and writhed. It was as if he was close to God when a nun came on his face. And from his vantage point he could reach up and grab those pert B-cup tits, squeezing them and pinching the hardened nipples.

Claire rode his face with abandon until, at last, she was sated -- for the time being. Happy, gasping for air, she collapsed onto the bed beside her favourite priest.

********************

The illicit couple shared a quick shower before some dinner. Claire opted not to tell Father John about her showers with his friend, Filippo. But she enjoyed the erotic experience of them washing each other. And she happily took the towel to dry-off the handsome priest -- even kneeling before him to make sure everything was dried.

They shared a light meal. Neither bothered to wear any clothes. Each was eager to resume their sharing of the Gift. They forgot about dessert -- Father John instead lifted her onto the table and, while sucking and biting her tits, fingered Sister Claire to a noisy orgasm.

"Oh, Father, I've missed too," Claire cried just as she humped against his thrusting fingers.

It was his passion as much as his skill that Claire enjoyed. Every woman wants to know they are desired. And Claire liked to think that the priest was passionate for her in the same way she felt for him -- a special connection that intensified their fucking. She was not much wrong on that score.

She let him lower her to the floor once more, bending her forward over the dining table. Claire pressed her tits against the hard table. She knew that his cock was hard and ready -- a good seven inches of meat was just what she needed. And the priest penetrated her in a swift thrust, causing her to gasp and her eyes to fly open. But there was no pain as her cunt muscles were forced wide by his thick cock. Claire was grateful to be filled like that.

She enjoyed his fucking even more. The hard, rough thrusting as she was pinned against the table was the perfect tonic after her enforced celibacy. Father John always enjoyed her tight cunt - and the sight of her firm bottom, pale cheeks stretched as she was bent across the table. He rammed hard, taking his cues from the constant low groans that were forced from the nun's sweet mouth. And each time Claire orgasmed, he held her hips more tightly and buried his cock to the hilt in her gushing hole.

The dirty nun really was in need. Father John made sure to give a good reaming to her neglected hole. Claire's cunt always felt good around his cock and he felt the tightening each time she came loud and hard. He only stopped to avoid a premature end -- wanting to hold off his next climax till later in the evening.

In his bed once more, Claire lovingly sucked him clean before John chose to share a hot 69 with her. She was delighted when he took the top position, his weight pinning her to the bed as he thrust his cock like a sword into her mouth. Claire knew well that this might be a dangerous position with an overly-horny man. But she had the greatest trust in Father John and did her best to relax her throat as his thick cock filled her. Though she lost track a little whenever the naughty priest directed his tonguing to her butt hole.

They rested briefly. Claire found real joy in lying in the slender arms of the pale-skinned priest. Father John was an admirable man with many fine qualities. She could never decide if he was well-suited to a life in the church or he was a loss to women. He, in turn, was more interested in her juicy tits and the soft curve of her hips and bottom.

"I've looked forward to you, Father" Claire sighed. "I know I should focus on the Gift. But time with you means so much to me."

The priest could not help but smile at Claire's use of his formal title. Some women were motivated by a desire to fuck a man of the church -- he had recently had a brief fling with a married female parishioner. But Claire, he knew, understood their different roles in the church. She respected his seniority and the thought that sex with John could still be about serving her Order.

"You are a very special nun. And a special woman," he replied in a soft voice. "But you know we cannot have more time together. Its enough of a risk already."

Still, it was not long before they resumed their torrid fucking. It was easy for any man to lust after the juicy young nun with her sexual appetite. And Sister Claire seemed to save her very best for her favourite priest. Instinct told her that he was a better lover than most men -- that was thanks to the nuns of the Order of the Mount who'd given him many opportunities to improve his skills and his stamina.

She greedily sucked his cock and his balls before opening her legs and urging the church man to "fuck me hard". With barely a rest, they screwed and stroked one another -- changing positions regularly as Claire wished to feel every inch of that delightful dick and John took the opportunity to look and touch her in every place. A night like this, or with the lovely Filippo, was the closest she would ever get to the life of a "normal" couple. She greedily took every taste of heaven the priest could provide.

After still another round of fucking, she was lying in his arms, panting softly. Moments of silence highlighted the intensity of their sharing of the Gift.

"Its getting late, Sister," murmured Father John.

It was his way of signalling his need -- the priest had not cum a second time since spraying her face with his seed. And John knew the telltale tingle that meant he would not last much longer. Sister Claire knew exactly how she wanted to share that intimacy. With a soft smile, she rolled onto her hands and knees.

"Please, Father. Take the Gift of sodomy."

"You want me to fuck you in the arse?"

"Use me, Father. Give me the honour."

John did not hesitate. It turned him on to know he'd been the first to stretch her anal ring, to plumb her anal depths. The pretty nun had willingly given her arsehole to his friend but, still, John liked the idea that it belonged to him first of all. With his cock now throbbing, he spared some spittle around the head and the shaft -- it was all the lubricant he had.

"I think you'll be a little tight," he warned.

"Take it, Father. Don't hold back."

Feeling the grip of his hand on her waist, Claire dropped her shoulders to the bed. Father John was right about her being tight but she knew that, in the end, she could accept all of him. She gently stroked her clitoris as the spongy head of his thick cock invaded her opening. The low groan she gave up was involuntary but it told the priest all he needed to know.

With a gentle shove, he felt his head pop past her opening and lodge firmly inside the eager passage. Claire moaned more loudly, all too aware of the size of the priest's cock. She was grateful for his brief pause. But she made sure to more her hips back a little, to open her hole wider for the sexy priest.

The next shove was the one that began to open her sphincters. Claire groaned again, this time at the sudden pressure inside her chute. There was a little pain, too, but she knew she'd accept that as the price of feeling seven inches of priestly manhood inside her arse.

He thrust again and there was more pain for Claire. She grunted but it was no worse than the first shove of that wonderful cock. John knew that, too. He now had an inch of his cock buried inside the tight arsehole of the pretty, young nun. A little care was required to get her loosened up but the priest was intent on driving his full length into the pert bottom. A little rough treatment could only help.

Claire rubbed her clit some more as she felt the slight burning and the stretching from that thick shaft. The pressure, the fullness, was a turn-on as she felt his cock so intensely. John was pulsing his cock inside her arsehole, gently thrusting against her protesting sphincters. The pain was passing already, replaced by the first inkling of a wonderful anal orgasm. She rubbed a little faster, reminding herself of how much she had missed the priest and his holy sceptre.

"This arse is the best part of the Gift," grunted Father John.

He'd worked four of his seven inches into the tight hole. He knew that her small body would be struggling to accept his bulk. But the moans from the nun were all the encouragement he needed to continue

For her part, Claire was already on the verge of a lovely first climax. She tried again to press her bottom back, to meet the insistent thrusting from behind. Despite the discomfort, that first orgasm would unlock the door to the heavenly pleasure of being properly arse-fucked.

"Don't stop... please..."

Father John momentarily focused on her rectum. He stayed there, rocking gently instead of driving deeper. He knew the dirty nun was rubbing her cunt and it only needed some steady friction from his cock to push her over the edge. Then he'd pound that tight chute. Without the pain, Claire's body responded perfectly.

"Ohhhh, Fatherrrrrr..." she groaned as the heat and the pressure cause her body to explode with heavenly pleasure.

She was cumming as his cock filled her so beautifully. All the initial pain was forgotten as the exquisite waves of an anal orgasm swept through her.

"Yessss... Faaaatherrrr..."

That was the point when Sister Claire got her wish to be properly arse-fucked. In that moment of ecstasy, the muscles of her greedy arsehole finally relaxed and her passage opened fully. Father John had been waiting for that as well. Now he thrust hard, ramming his entire cock into the hot hole -- burying his cock to the hilt.

Claire screamed -- in delighted ecstasy. There was no pain. She didn't need to touch her cunt any longer. The heavenly sensation of taking a man in her bottom was all the stimulation she needed.

She wished his fucking to never stop. But there was no fear of that. Her bottom was offered fully to the randy priest. John was ramming harder and faster into her delicate hole and she let her body collapse onto the bed -- lying flat underneath his assault. He followed her down, his cock staying wedged in the heat of her arse. In fact, this position was even better than doggy-style. Because now the nun's soft cheeks cradled his shaft each time he pulled out -- an extra-long fuck as he left the head of his cock inside her hole before thrusting long and deep once again.

The priest plunged into her over and over, holding his weight on his arms. The pistoning of his hard cock caused Claire to groan with orgasmic thrills. She lost the power of thought as the priest pounded her from behind, each powerful thrust causing her small, pale body to bounce off the bed. Claire had no way to stop his fierce reaming, even if she'd wanted to.

Father John lasted as long as he could. It would be fun if the nun had to walk strangely the next day. But his balls had been stirring from the start of the butt-fuck. And the Gift never felt better than when he could inject his seed deep into the bum of a dirty nun. And this sexy bottom held his cock so perfectly. With the throbbing of his shaft against the tightness of her chute he flooded her bowels, grunting with each spurt of his ball juice. He kept thrusting, too, hearing Claire's of moans and enjoying the last of his own pleasure as his still hard cock continued to pierce her rear end.

mjar65
mjar65
1,234 Followers
12