A Nun's Story Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************

Finally sated, they had lain lay in each other's arms as sleep overtook them. Claire had never felt more happy and satisfied. For a moment, she'd wondered about leakage and making the bed dirty. But the priest had blasted deep inside her bottom -- nothing would ooze out, she was sure. It was daylight before they awoke.

Claire would have loved nothing better than to greet the new day by sucking-off Father John. A bellyful of warm semen was always a fine beginning. She'd learned that with Father Filippo. But they both knew she dared not be caught at his apartment. One of the strictest rules for nuns in the inner circle was that overnight stays were forbidden. The Order understood all too well the need to guard against anything that hinted at an emotional connection. So Claire fled as soon as she could get dressed.

That was just as well because the following day she was called to a meeting with Sister Teresa. And her boss was in a stern mood.

"I am warning you," said Sister Teresa firmly. "The end of this phase, after your assignment, is a time of danger."

She was herself feeling neglected and horny. A lesbian threesome planned for that evening had been cancelled due to illness of another nun. They had prepared carefully to seduce the female head of a large charity who might bankroll a new project for the Order of the Mount. It was against the rules but reports had confirmed that this woman, not openly gay, liked to flirt with women -- even nuns. Teresa and her colleague had plotted how to get this woman into bed. First returning the flirt and then exposing their flesh -- especially Teresa's large breasts. Next, taking the hands of this influential woman and sliding them up their bare thighs. Teresa had intended to ride the face of her colleague as a display of wanton pleasure. And their prey would finally be convinced when Sister Teresa fingered and licked her snatch.

But that plan had been postponed and Teresa was feeling especially frustrated.

"Its natural, after a period of celibacy, to pursue a taste of the Gift," Teresa went on. "I know you've already seen Father John. But do not over-indulge."

Sister Claire knew that all the nuns in the inner circle sometimes dared to break the rules and share the Gift through lustful fucking with other nuns or lucky priests. It was an open secret -- tolerated provided that no-one flaunted such behaviour.

"I do overlook some transgressions -- in the proper circumstances," said her boss with a stern expression. "Be careful you don't take too many liberties."

Claire said a silent prayer that Sister Teresa had no reason to suspect that she, Claire, had spent the night in Father John's bed.

"We have rules for a reason," said the boss nun. "You must not be distracted from your duties. And the same goes for priests."

"Yes, Sister. I will remember your wise advice," replied Claire in a soft voice. "Its true that I was tempted by the Father. I wanted to show my gratitude. He prepared me for my successful assignment."

"And he is a handsome man. And a very accomplished lover," conceded Sister Teresa -- facts that she knew only too well. She paused for a moment. "And I am a woman, also. I truly do understand that you were tempted by strong urges... after being forced to withhold sharing the Gift."

"I will perform a special penance, Sister."

"There's no need. But I am sending you out of town for a few days. You will accompany Sister Lucy to visit one of our rural projects." She looked sternly at Claire. "Just visit and report. Nothing else."

"Yes, Sister. I understand."

Sister Teresa sighed at her young charge.

"I am just trying to protect you," she explained. "From yourself. Its OK for us to enjoy the Gift. But the Order will always insist on putting service ahead of your own needs. You understand?"

"Yes, I think so, Sister. Its why Mother Mary and you instruct me on who to fuck. I mean... to share..."

"Never take it for granted," said Sister Teresa in a menacing tone. "You have not seen it, yet. But the Order will punish a nun who strays too far. Who transgresses in a way that threatens our safety."

The meeting ended shortly after that. Sister Claire felt suitably chastened. She knew she had been taking risks. Even Father John had known to warn her. A few days in the countryside with Sister Lucy would come at the right time.

**************

Teresa's report to the Mother Mary was succinct.

"I can handle Sister Claire. She has not yet strayed too far."

Mary sighed with relief. A young nun like Claire was not easy to replace.

"I'll speak again with Father John," continued Teresa. "I know he wants the best for Claire."

"This trip with Sister Lucy will give her time to reflect."

"Mother, we may still need to send her away. At least for a short time."

"Not till after I've given her to Mr Watson," said the Mother. "Did you mention that to young Sister Claire?"

"Not yet, Mother. It will work better as a shock to her -- when she realizes that she has to take that huge thing up her backside."

The two nuns shared a sly grin.

"I know she likes anal," explained Teresa. "But taking an anal fuck from Mr Watson will be a good lesson that she must always put our Order in first place."

12