A Nun's Story Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A foursome took place soon enough -- Rosa and a more experienced nun with two carefully chosen priests. Again, Rosa tried to resist her pride when her new playmates decreed that the prowess of her squirting, spraying cunt meant they'd shared even more of the Gift.

With her blossoming sexuality, Sister Rosa was soon in a struggle with the sins of gluttony and pride. A more conservative nun might have regarded her as being slutty. But the Gift -- fucking herself senseless -- was on her mind even more now. She was happy for others to know that as well. Out of nun's garb, she began to dress in a more daring style. Her preference was to go bra-less when not on duty, even as her thick nipples threatened to make holes in her shirts. Men -- priests, in fact -- had complimented her tight, rounded bottom and she showed that off with tight skirts and jeans. Rosa wanted to wear g-strings but that was not practical -- her cunt dripped so often these days and she needed underwear to contain the wet patches.

Friends and colleagues noted her new confidence. Being a more wordly woman, and one who so easily pleasured lust-filled men, put a spring in her step. It was careless, however, to begin to flirt so openly with priests -- even those who she knew were part of the inner circle. It was not long before Mother Sofia summoned Rosa to warn her.

"Do not put yourself ahead of the Order," she cautioned. "We have to protect all of our nuns and our important work."

Rosa dearly wanted to obey. But she was unable to contain her lust. Even her first meeting with the Monsignor was not helpful. Mother Sofia explained it as a lesson in humility and service -- giving her body to the senior church man was an act of devotion. But Rosa understood it differently, excited to make an impression and seeing the Monsignor's interest as approval for her overt sexuality. She had hoped to be fucked hard by the senior man, over his desk if possible. That Monsignor, however, generally restricted himself to blowing his load down the throat of a pretty young nun. He had no idea of the wetness that oozed from Rosa's cunt and dripped down her thighs.

Trying to remove her from temptation, Mother Sofia ordered Rosa transferred to another project. It was on the other side of the city and no priests in that parish were associated with Gift or the inner circle of the Order. That meant Rosa was off-llimits. But her sexy bottom was soon noted. Rosa could not deny herself the chance to flirt with men from the congregation -- some of them married. This time Sister Rosa was threatened with severe punishment and she promised to redouble her efforts to contain her lust.

Mother Sofia thought it prudent to try a different tack. It was normal practice, even then, for members of the inner circle to explore the Gift with other women. Sister Rosa had turned-up her nose at the thought of lesbian sex -- and anal play. And the choir-mistress from the cathedral was known to all as a chaste spinster. But, in truth, she was exceedingly skilled in bed and jumped at the chance to share the Gift with a squirter. The older woman knew how to use a strap-on in all of Rosa's holes and the nun found that her reluctance was overcome in no time at all.

However, Sister Rosa remained carefree with her lust. The final straw came when she was caught trying to seduce two younger priests who'd been assigned temporarily to the parish. The preist in charge, old-fashioned and stern, reported his suspicions to his higher-ups. The Monsignor was barely able to intervene and a major scandal was avoided by the barest of margins.

******************

The punishment was arranged for an old, abandoned church outside the city. It had been made of stone and the roof was still supported by heavy wooden rafters. The altar had been removed but some of the old pews remained. The nuns organized everything, first consulting the written records of previous punishments before assembling all they required.

Six nuns from the inner circle, including Mother Sofia were inside on a dark evening when Sister Rosa was brought in. Three priests held her tight as she was taken inside. Their first task was to ensure that the errant nun did not try to escape. But Sister Rosa had little inkling of what lay in store and she made no effort to flee. The nuns took hold of her and forcibly ripped her clothes off, leaving the now frightened nun naked in the cold air.

"I did warn you," said Mother Sofia in a stern voice. "And you promised to follow our rules."

Sister Rosa hung her head in shame as the other nuns glared their disapproval. Each of them reveled in sharing the Gift and looked forward to the sexual pleasures available to the special few. But that pleasure, and the future of their Order, had been put in danger by a nun who had behaved wantonly. The other nuns led the trembling Rosa to one of thr old pews. Roughly, they lay her forward over the hard wood, making sure that her arms and legs were spread wide apart.

"Our Order has a long tradition," said Sofia, solemnly. "And that includes the punishment that comes to those who disgrace our Order."

The hands on her limbs gripped tigher as Mother Sofia signalled to the priests. They, too, treasured the tradition of the Order of the Mount and its sharing of the Gift. And they had been fully briefed on what must be done to protect the Order and the Gift.

A sudden yank of her hair pulled Rosa's head back, causing her mouth to fall open. It was then that she realised the priests had their cocks out -- and they were obviously erect and ready to be shoved into her holes.

The first was thick and was forced deep into her mouth. Rosa almost choked at the size of him in the back of her mouth and the force of his penetration. He stretched her lips around his bulk. She thought to close her mouth around the throbbing meat, wanting to please as was her normal role. After all, she had learned to enjoy group sex and public sharing of the Gift. But this priest enjoyed disciplining naughty women with his cock and he began began to thrust hard and deep. Rosa was helpless and could not help gagging slightly as his big balls slapped against her chin.

Rosa guessed that the next man would take his place quickly. She thought this to be the extent of their attack. He was thinner but longer. And his thrusting was more brutal -- while gentle with other nus, in this case he was free to rape the mouth of the errant Rosa. She was given no respite. Her hair was still being pulled back hard, forcing her to accept every thrust of his hard cock. She gagged loudly, almost vomiting as he prodded the back of her throat.

By the time the third man took his place, Rosa understood that they meant to give a lesson she would never forget. It was scary to know the men would abuse her her holes. And, yet, enough of the slut existed in her that her cunt was already dripping onto the stone floor.

Number three held her head firmly and rammed her mouth with great power. Now Rosa understood that these men were content to damage her. And they were relentless, repeating the abuse many times over. Pinned down, her head held roughly, Rosa could do nothing to save herself. Each time they swapped, she gave a silent thanks for the pause and brief hope that the next might be more gentle. But each man in turn fucked her mouth brutally, making her gag each time they pressed too deep and pleased to know that already the nun's mouth must be aching from their abuse.

The third man was yet again ploughing his hard cock into Rosa's mouth when the first priest shoved his thick cock into her cunt. There was no warning for Rosa as he invaded her -- she was still bent forward and exposed. This priest was yet to experience her dripping hole and he enjoyed his first, rough penetration and the way she cried out, almost in pain. That, of course, was all part of the plan. He rammed hard as her juices dripped onto the stone floor. Soon her aching hole had stretched enough to accept his bulk. Now Rosa was uncertain of which cock to focus on -- in her mouth or in her cunt -- but the many hands gripped her tighter still as the first priest tried to make a hole in her cunt walls with his brutal slamming.

Rosa could not stop her body reacting. She was in tears, now, at their vicious attack on her body but the cocks in her mouth had made her so aroused. And the cruel pounding of the man in her cunt could not be denied. She came as he slammed with all his strength. The fat meat in her mouth serving to muffle her cries of pain and release. But the pool cunt juice betrayed her true slut self.

The other two were just as eager to take her from behind. Her sexy, shapely arse was as much an incentive as anything Mother Sofia could have offered. A fresh cock was pushed into her mouth as the priests swapped places in her dripping hole. This time it was the thinner one. Knowing that Rosa was gagged with a hard cock in her mouth, he pounded deep and fast without mercy for her straining cunt walls and excited to feel the head of his cock smash against the nun's cervix. After all, Mother Sofia wanted the effects of the punishment to linger for some time.

Rosa knew that her sister nuns were responsible for the abuse being visited on her. She felt shame at being in this position - and even more shamed when her body responded to the brutal fucking by exploding in orgasmic release. It was humiliating to cum so hard from the assault. Surely no servant of the Gift was so debauched. But nothing - not her tears or her aching holes -- could stop the orgasms wrenching her body as the priests fucked her ruthlessly.

Then, to her horror, female hands grabbed her arse cheeks and spread her wide. Rosa could guess what was coming and tried to scream her protest. But she was gagged by the thick cock and, besides, her sister nuns were unconcerned that Rosa was inexperienced and unwelcoming of anal penetration.

Her tears were genuine as the thin man penetrated her bottom, forcing two inches of his shaft into her straining sphincters. There was no escape, restrained as she was by the other members of the inner circle. The priest was in no mind to show mercy -- her arse was a thing of beauty and he had permission to fuck it just as he wished. The only lubricant was her copious cunt juices. That was no obstacle to his penetration since her backside was fully available as she was stretched over the pew.

Fuck her arse he must. Her screams of fear meant nothing. This nun had put at risk the traditions and the pleasure they all enjoyed. Her selfish behaviour was to be rewarded in the same way that the Order of the Mount had always done. With a grunt, he forced more of his cock into Rosa's tight rectum. The cock in her mouth muffled her cries and the stone walls contained the rest. The priest was incessant and Rosa was bawling openly, aware only of the awful feeling of burning and tearing in her rear passage. The other two kept her mouth full for what seemed like ages, seemingly enjoying her torment as the thin man sawed his long cock in and out of her tight, fragile hole.

Suddenly, he emptied her arsehole. There was a pause just long enough for Rosa to think that the abuse was completed. The thick cock was taken from her mouth and the nun could cry openly and loudly.

"Please, Mother,... forgive me. I know this is for my sins," she sobbed. "I will be better."

But Mother Sofia responsed only with a cold stare. There could be no mercy. The tradition of the Order of the Mount dictated still more suffering. It was medieval in its design but the punishment had to be completed in full.

Still sobbing, Sister Rosa was hauled upright by the other women. They soon had her wrists and ankles bound tightly with heavy rope. The wooden rafters gave easy tie points and in moments they had spread-eagled the tortured body of their wicked sister.

Under the stern eye of Mother Sofia, each of the nuns took up long, flat pieces of wood. These had been fashioned into the shape of paddles. Rosa caught a glimpse of their implements and, in horror, realised what was in store for her next. She'd imagined that her punishment was over. Her begging and cries for mercy were ignored as the nuns took up position. The punishment was as important to the nuns as was the chance to go on fucking for Jesus.

They beat her bottom to begin with. Full-bllooded swings were used to abuse her olive-skinned flesh, the paddles moving through the air in a blur of movement as the nuns beat and bruised the sexy, tight bum of their errant sister.

Rosa was allowed to scream in pain -- it was a remote place and the walls were thick. The nuns were pleased to finally have their chance to deliver retribution of their own. Rosa was a welcome target as she was bound firmly in a big "X". They all bashed her arse repeatedly, slapping the broad blades of the paddles into the suffering backside, happy to watch Rosa writhe in pain and a vain effort to escape. The reddening of her skin encouraged still more beating. Two of the nuns preferred a two-handed grip and enjoyed the sound of their wooden bats slapping hard into Rosa's skin. They intended to mark and bruise their disobedient colleague.

Then one nun stepped forward with a new piece of wood -- not as wide as the others, this one was intended for a special purpose. She swung upwards, between the widespread legs of the sinner. This time her aim was Rosa's dripping, bare-shaven cunt. The blow on her swollen lips drove new screams of pain from Rosa as it splattered drops of her juices. This was meant to batter and bruise the cunt lips that were so often swollen with her lust. The beating on her bottom had not ceased either and the nuns timed their blows so that the slaps of wooden paddles on bare flesh filled the air.

But that was not the end of the punishment. One of the younger nuns came forward with a new implement -- this piece of wood had small nails hammered through it so that the sharp tips were exposed on one side. It was truly barbaric and intended to wound the victim. Mother Sofia looked on implacably -- determined that the punishment would be carried out completely.

Rosa's A-cup breasts were the first target. It was not the force of the blow that mattered -- the angry tips of the nails scored her flesh as Rosa cried out anew. The tearing of her skin meant that blood began to drip from her, just as her cunt juices had done. Her thick nipples were endangered by the cruel weapon but her sister nun paid that no mind. Several heavier blows were administered, driving the metal nails into the flesh and scarring the helpless victim before the blows were shifted to her bottom.

Rosa was wide-eyed at the cruelty of their abuse. And fearful of the pain more than the damage. She could see for herself the blood dripping from her tits. And the first blow of the studded paddle on her arse was delivered with real force. Her tormentor was happy with a two-handed grip, swinging lustily as she carried out the instructions of Mother Sofia -- tear the skin and make Sister Rosa too sore to sit for a week.

The other nuns had been told what to expect. None of them demurred at the sight of the torn, bloodied skin of Sister Rosa. She had been wicked and wanton and the inner sanctum had no choice but to protect itself. They all watched with satisfaction as Rosa screamed still for relief and the nails of the cruel paddle ripped into her once sexy, desireable backside.

When the beating was done, and Sister Rosa defeated and broken, they relased her from the ropes. She was sobbing openly, ashamed and in pain. Her ordeal was not over but she had no resistance left. There was no begging as the other nuns once more stteched her tight over the wooden pew. Rosa could only regret her slutty actions and hope that her torment would soon be over.

The priests stepped forward once more. Their fucking was not over -- not till they'd cum. That was part of the deal they'd been offered by Mother Sofia. But it was more than that. The Order had long known that even the most wicked nun could finally be brought into line if she learned that truly her body was for the use of the Order. For now she was nothing but a cum dump, a tool for the pleasure of the grinning priests. Rosa barely noticed as the men moved into position.

With her head once more yanked back by her hair, and her legs held wide, the aching and bleeding body of the naughty nun was fully available. With their own lust boiling over, two priests took the chance to resume their spitroast of the once sexy woman. Number three quickly slipped his hard cock into her cunt -- still slick with the juices of her earlier arousal. He was not deterred by the bruises and blood on her buttocks since he was more interested in emptying his balls into her wicked cunt.

Then thin man shoved his length into her open mouth. But he quickly saw that Rosa was too far gone to be of any use -- her mouth hung slackly instead of holding his cock tight. With a nun still yanking her head back, he chose instead to stroke himself and to aim his release directly onto that pretty, tear-stained face. It helped, too, that some of the nuns gathered closer to watch. They all knew how to enjoy a good cock and they wanted to see the priest's cum splatter the face of their wicked colleague.

The other priest was enjoying Rosa's cunt. Despite her broken state, her hole remained warm and tight. He knew this was a kind of rape -- Rosa could consent to being fucked now only because she accepted her punishment. But she was held down firmly and made the perfect target for his pounding cock. His balls were boiling as he reamed the helpless nun. And he could not help crying out as he blasted his priestly seed deep into the once eager cunt. He shot even harder as he noticed the look of approval from Mother Sofia.

The thin one took his cue from that first eruption. Aware he was giving a show for the other nuns, he gripped a little tighter and increased the speed of his stroking. Despite being admitted to the inner circle, this man felt like he could never have enough chances to paint the face of a pretty young nun. Now, with a deep groan, he aimed at Rosa's tear-stained face from short range. Beyond the point of no return, he unleashed his orgasm and covered her face. The first blast landed in her slack mouth. The next hit her cheek before he was able to aim the third into her eye. Still stroking hard, he was eager to show his prowess to the nuns. Groaning with his own pleasure, he kept the presence of mind to paint her forehead and shoot more into her hair. Rosa was trapped, immobile and the priest made sure to shoot every drop of his sticky cum onto the victim.

Without a word, the priest with the thick cock moved into position. Rosa groaned with pain as female hands once again spread her bottom. The bruises and the cuts stung at their touch. But the tradition was to make her open and available for the finale.

At a nod from the cool, grinning Mother Sofia the priest shoved the head of his thick cock into the defenceless anus. Of course it hurt Sister Rosa - she wanted to cry out in pain but she was too exhausted and broken to offer even that resistance. The priest shoved against her trapped body, brutally forcing two inches of his fat cock into Rosa's tormented rectum. He intended to force her to stretch and open for his shaft -- it would likely tear her and cause some bleeding but Mother Sofia had been very precise in what she wanted.

Even some of the other nuns were shocked by what they were witnessing. Yet, they knew this was all essential and, what was more, a part of their treasured tradition. The priest rammed most of his thick cock into the poor arsehole and then he was freely thrusting, reaming her as he took his enjoyment from the tightness of that tortured hole aroud his cock. They all heard the constant low groaning from Sister Rosa as her rear passage was fucked remorselessly.