A Nun's Story Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, finally, the priest growled and he was erupting inside the bruised and bleeding bottom of the naughty nun. He humped deeper now. It was almost involuntary as he strived for every ounce of sexual pleasure, Of course, that also delivered the final fierce pain to Rosa -- the final act of retribution and repentance that she had earned through her wanton, slutty behaviour.

Only now was Sister Rosa released from the grip of her sister nuns. She had no energy to escape now in any event. Mother Sofia was satisfied that the punishment had been administered properly. With a gentle nod, she ordered the women to step back and leave Rosa alone -- to sob gently as she once more contemplated the wickedness of her slutty behaviour. Blankets would be fetched and Rosa would be returned to her apartment that same night. But the errant nun would never be the same again.

************

Sister Claire had her hands over her open mouth as Sister Lucy completed her tale. She truly had had no idea that her Order coud be so ruthless. But she understood, now, the treasure that the Gift represented. And the weighty responsibility on the Mother, and all the nuns, to protect their secrets.

"What happened to Sister Rosa after that? I guess they kicked her out of the inner circle. Or right out of the Order?"

"Not at all. There is always a place for a nun who is willing to share her body to support our work. And Sister Rosa had atoned for her errors."

"I've never met Sister Rosa."

"She was forced to be celibate for a year. To let her injuries heal," explained Sister Lucy with a knowing look. "Then she was sent abroad -- the only member of our Order in that country. She is in a villa for retired priests. She shares the Gift, of course, but mostly only oral performance by her. Most of them cannot stay hard. But I understand they like to finger her holes several times each week."

Sister Claire sat in silence for a long while. She wondered if the final assignment for Sister Rosa was actually worse than the punishment. But she understood the point of the story. Claire swore to herself that she would be more obedient to her Order in future.