A Nun's Story Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Sister. Stay, don't go. We want you to stay... don't we Father?"

The priest was speechless. On the one hand he was mortified to have been caught out. On the other, he was angry at Mrs Edmonds for being so careless. He still had not twigged that it was a set-up.

"I can't... I can't stay..." spluttered the nun.

"Don't be foolish. Of course you can," Jane tried to reassure her. "Father Brendan was just instructing me about sin."

The virginal nun knew what she ought to do. This scene had to be reported. But she was confused because Mrs Edmonds was telling her to stay. Sister Edith was aware that she should run from the office screaming. She was too polite for that. Was it true that Father Brendan wished her to stay?

Edith's problem was that the scene had stirred deep and powerful feelings. She craved the kind of intimacy she was witnessing. It didn't matter that this man was a priest and that Mrs Edmonds was married to someone else. Sister Edith could not tear her eyes away from the delicious sin.

"Come here," Jane told her. "This is a wonderful man and you should never feel guilty about wanting to be close to him."

The shorter, blonde-haired Edith did as she was told. Something told her that this was wrong -- so wrong. But she stepped closer, her eyes wide and her heart racing. Mrs Edmonds knew her secret, her need to be physically close to the priest. Already she was feeling that strange ache in her body. And then Mrs Edmonds had an arm around them both.

"This isn't sinful," the married woman tried to reassure her. "Father Brendan agrees that a woman needs to be touched."

Edith was certain that it was very sinful indeed -- not least since they were in a church office. It was true that she craved the physical intimacy displayed by Mrs Edmonds. Having Father Brendan involved only made it worse. But she desired him so badly. She had seen Mrs Edmonds touch the Father in a very improper way. And Edith found herself in a trance as Mrs Edmonds placed her hand against the crotch of the lovely priest. The nun was shocked to discover his hard bulge. Her hand did not move.

"The glory of man," sighed Mrs Edmonds. "Father, lets not leave her a virgin for life."

Only a few years older than the nun, Jane Edmonds was vastly more experienced. She knew how to manipulate the church folk. She let go of them to lift the priest's shirt and unzip his jeans. Her own heart was racing from her deviant, wicked behaviour. It was such adventures that drove Mrs Edmonds to constantly seek out new lovers. But this day was all about Sister Edith.

"Take him out, honey. Release him."

"No, I can't. Its so wrong."

"It's what you want."

That was true. Edith had dreamed of the feel of a man's body. She was almost desperate to see her first "live" cock. But a remnant of her old thinking hung on.

"But the sin. And the Father's vows..."

Father Brendan understood her struggle. But he had not moved an inch. He'd never had the chance of two women at once. Mrs Edmonds was a wicked, deviant creature.

"Honey, his cock is what is so heavenly. Take it out and see," she urged the nun.

Sister Edith was certain that was true. Lately her masturbation had included thoughts of the lovely Father Brendan -- though she'd never quite imagined this scene. The priest was happy to overlook their sin. Edith succumbed, her hands trembling as she pulled down his jeans and lowered the waistband of his underpants. A large and very hard penis sprang into the air.

"Oh god..."

"Better, honey. Because its flesh and blood."

The priest was speechless as the two sexy women admired his cock. What could he say as Mrs Edmonds schooled the sweet nun in lechery?

"Now you have to help the Father," Jane Edmonds said firmly as she pulled the nun's hand to the rigid flesh.

"Please don't..." begged Sister Edith.

But that's not what she was thinking -- not at all. In spite of her fear of sin, the nun could not hide her fascination for a hard cock. Nor could she ignore how snugly it fitted into her hand as Mrs Edmonds wrapped her small fingers around the priest's throbbing shaft. It felt as hard as it looked and it seemed to twitch as if it was alive.

"Exactly like that," she cooed to Edith. "Not too firm yet," she added as she began to show the nun how to stroke an erect cock.

"Its hard... and big..." she gasped as Father Brendan moaned.

"Yes, honey. That's what makes them so exciting."

"Father, what should I do?" she begged the priest

He was struck mute by the sensations of the small, soft fingers stroking his cock. It was Mrs Edmonds who had the say.

"Don't deny Father Brendan," said Mrs Edmonds sweetly. "Take your other hand and gently cup his balls... yes, like that... carefully."

"Oh, lord..." croaked Sister Edith, terrified and elated as she felt the priest's cock throb in response to her gentle fondling.

Father Brendan knew how she felt, the touch of a virgin forcing soft groans from his throat. Or perhaps it was the fact that the sinful Mrs Edmonds had stripped off her t-shirt to display her luscious tits. The priest was torn between the sight of Mrs Edmonds and the view of a nun playing with his hard cock. But his hands went to the juggling tits of the married woman.

"That's good, honey," cooed Jane Edmonds to the nun. "Now, some more relief."

She was pulling Sister Edith down so that both women were on their knees in front of the astonished priest. Brendan considered himself the luckiest man alive. He was desperate to feel a woman's lips around his shaft. He could not decide which mouth he wanted first. But Mrs Edmonds had already decided and her lips engulfed the priest's throbbing member.

"Oh my... no..." gasped Sister Edith.

The married woman greedily bobbed her head back and forth along the healthy-sized shaft. Mrs Edmonds was excited to be so wanton and wicked way with these church folk. It was fun to shock poor Sister Edith and confront her with the truth of human desires. She soon had most of the priestly cock plunging into her mouth. Father Brendan was groaning more loudly.

"Oh, yes," gasped Mrs Edmonds. And then she placed her hand on the nun's shoulder. "Now you try it, Sister."

"But, Mrs Edmonds... is it safe?"

"A woman needs a hard cock in her mouth regularly," she explained to the virgin nun. "And lucky you, it's a good one for your first time."

The other woman was pushing the back of the Edith's head, forcing her closer to the manly phallus. She ought to resist. She reminded herself that it was disgusting to put her mouth onto a man's genitals. But Sister Edith knew that married women performed this act. Perhaps other nuns as well. And Mrs Edmonds seemed so comfortable with it, insistent that a man needed more than a mere handjob. Unable to resist, Sister Edith felt her mouth open and the thick shaft was inserted between her lips.

It was big and hard and threatening. Edith was even a little afraid of his cock. But Mrs Edmond was the perfect tutor.

"Very good... now, close your lips a little... yes..." murmured the married woman, already pushing and pulling Edith's head to impart the required technique.

The hard penis tasted good. To Edith's surprise, it felt better. And even the chaste nun could sense how the man's potency was centred on his cock. The experience was incredibly intense. The blonde nun quickly found her shock replaced by a rousing pleasure at having a rampant dick throbbing and thrusting between her lips.

"Hear him moan for you? That's perfect, honey." And she relaxed her hold on Edith's head. "A little tighter... and a little deeper..."

The virgin nun felt her fear replaced by joy. It was a thing of wonder to take a man's erect cock in her mouth. So much the better that it was Father Brendan who was stretching her lips.

"I'm so fucking horny," moaned Mrs Edmonds as she rose to kiss the priest on his mouth.

"What are you doing to me?" he moaned back.

"I knew you'd like a virgin mouth on your cock."

Father Brendan grunted as he helped himself to the married tits pressing against him. He mauled the juicy C-cups as Mrs Edmonds, appreciative of his attention, thrust her tongue into his mouth. But the thrusting that most concerned the priest was for his cock as he gently moved it back and forth in the sweet mouth that engulfed him.

"This is all for her," murmured Mrs Edmonds.

She enjoyed Father Brendan's feverish groping of her tits. Men always had more passion for a woman who was out of reach. And, for a priest, this one knew how to handle a juicy pair of jugs. Mrs Edmonds would never tire of his hands and his mouth on her sensitive tits. But Sister Edith would be a true delight for the randy priest.

"Don't leave the poor girl a virgin," she baited him.

As needy as she was feeling, Jane would wait for the priest to fuck her the next time.

"Come here, honey," she purred to the kneeling nun. "Show the Father everything god gave you."

With a tug at her shoulder, Mrs Edmonds convinced the nun to release the rampant cock. Pulling Sister Edith upright, Jane easily positioned herself behind the panting nun and pressed her towards the lascivious priest. Her deft fingers swiftly undid the nun's shirt and when Edith tried to make her stop, Jane easily swatted her hands away.

"No, honey -- we always give the man a lovely view," Jane murmured sweetly in the nun's ear.

"Oh, Father -- this is a mortal sin," came Edith's protest.

"Not at all, Sister," he responded with his Irish brogue. "Like Mrs Edmonds says, you are heavenly".

It took just moments before Jane had the nun stripped to the waist. Her small, firm breasts jutted in a most delightful way. Her pale skin showed the barest hint of veins. And her thick, pink nipples were hard with her arousal and sinning.

"Oh, Father," moaned the nun, melting as a man touched her bare skin for the first time.

There was no thought of resistance from Edith as the priest enjoyed her naked flesh. His hands were heavenly as he stroked and fondled her heaving tits. Edith didn't even notice that her nipples were rock hard for him. She was barely aware of the wetness that was building in her cunt. Her own lust rose higher as she sensed the carnal desire of the priest, his hands squeezing her tits so perfectly and fingers softly tweaking her erect nipples.

"She is sexy," commented Mrs Edmonds as she began to yank Edith's jeans down.

"Beautiful... wonderful," moaned the priest as he took full advantage of the nun's naked tits.

"Blessed Mary," moaned Sister Edith as the priest began to lick and suck on them.

The nun knew that her small boobs enjoyed attention. But she'd never made them feel like this -- so divine. All her self-control was lost as Father Brendan sucked firmly. He drew her pink nipples to full attention before flicking his tongue over them. The sensation was so intense, and so unexpected that poor Sister Edith thought she might faint. The aching in her cunt was growing and spreading.

Mrs Edmonds knew all about the feeling of the priest's tongue on her tits. She had never seen another woman having her tits sucked and watched now with some fascination. There was no doubting how much the nun enjoyed it. The married woman was confident that her larger breasts were more to the liking of the randy priest. But the moaning from the nun was something else.

"Please, Father..." begged Edith.

The blonde nun was in thrall to her own lust. The wonderful urging in her body, thanks to the Father's mouth on her breasts, felt dangerously close to an orgasm. It made Edith eager for the sin of carnal pleasure. Even better to experience such joy with a priest - and a married woman as their witness.

Edith wanted that and more. She was moaning shamelessly. Her cunt juices were on the verge of dripping down her inner thighs. There was no resistance as Mrs Edmonds moved her back so that her bare bottom was perched on the edge of the desk.

"Help her, Father," purred Mrs Edmonds. "Finger that virgin pussy."

Father Brendan saw the nun's eyes were fixed on his, wide open with wonder and delirium. And her legs moved slightly apart as his hand brushed her short, pale thighs. Her inner labia were puffy in the middle of her neatly trimmed bush. The wetness of her arousal was obvious. The priest would have been unable to hold himself back anyway. And he firmly, but gently, used two fingers to part Edith's flesh.

"Jeeezuzzz..." groaned the little blonde nun.

She had grabbed Father Brendan, her arms around his powerful shoulders for support as much as anything. Though it served to pull him closer, an exhibition of her untamed lust for sinful fucking and orgasmic release.

"You're so tight," he muttered.

"Fill her, Father," egged Mrs Edmonds. "Stretch that virgin hole."

"Holy fucking..." cried out Sister Edith as the wicked Irish priest began to jam two fingers into her melting cunt. "Oh, what... what..."

She was holding tightly to the priest now. No toy could be as good as his fingers as Father Brendan slowly invaded and stretched her virgin hole. The priest could not get over how wet she was. Or the tightness of her pussy walls as she bucked her hips against his thrusting hand. But there was no mistaking her climax as she cried out with an unearthly sound.

"Relax now for the Father," cooed the wicked Mrs Edmonds as she stroked the nun's hair.

But Sister Edith could not hear her. She was too focused on the thick fingers that were stroking her into a paroxysm of carnal delight. The nun could not have imagined her cunt feeling so good. She clung on grimly to the priest, her mind as much of a mess as her sodden hole.

"You'll have to fuck her, Father," said Mrs Edmonds, matter-of-factly.

The priest was in no mood to disagree. He was prepared to gamble that the nun wanted his thick cock in her tight hole. He dropped his trousers as Mrs Edmonds made the preparations, turning the nun around and pushing her forward to lie over the old wooden desk. The married woman already knew this was a perfect place for a fuck.

"This is the best way to present yourself to a man," she assured the blonde nun. "For your first time."

Father Brendan's blue eyes were full of wild desire. He'd never before deflowered a virgin. And this one was a devoted nun. Her waist spread nicely to a generous bottom. Her short, pale thighs barely reached the floor as he watched them spread slowly for him. There was a momentary interruption as Mrs Edmonds handed him a condom. He was surprised that she'd carried one in her handbag.

"Its just a little sin, Father," she told him firmly. "Unless you plan to use the other hole."

"He can do anything," moaned the still astonished Sister Edith.

But Jane Edmonds was having none of that. She pressed the condom into the priest's hand. The married woman was not keen on anal sex but she was not about to let the blonde virgin get one up on her by taking the priest in her backside.

"Just relax, honey. And enjoy it," she murmured to Sister Edith. "This is where the man does all the work for you."

Mrs Edmonds ran her hands over the heaving body of the younger nun. She thought to calm Edith's nerves. But her heart was racing hard. She'd never seen a couple have sex. It was almost unbelievable that Father Brendan was about to take the other woman's virginity. Except that his cock was hard and standing tall, making it clear that the horny priest was not to be denied.

Sister Edith was not really aware of what was happening behind her. Her brain was too addled by the haze of those first orgasms. She was barely aware of the cool wood against her hot body, the way her hard nipples were squashed by the hard desk. She had only a vague sense of female hands gently spreading her bottom, already afire with the thought that she was totally exposed and posed for a man to fill her with his dick.

"Sweet Jesussssss...." gasped the nun as he unfurled lips were opened by the head of Father Brendan's cock.

"Yes, honey," Mrs Edmonds whispered in her ear, stroking her hair and placing a gentle hand over the nun's mouth. "Relax so it doesn't hurt."

Edith knew the mechanics of fucking. She knew that some women felt discomfort on their first time. She did not care a whit. And she cried out again as her cunt, for the very first time, accepted the head of a hard cock.

"I bet she is tight for you, Father?" grinned Mrs Edmonds.

"I'll be gentle," he replied.

In truth, he wished to be anything but gentle. It was almost too much to see the young, virgin nun stretched over the desk. Her butt was nicely taut. Her cunt was steaming beautifully. And surely only a virgin could give up the kind of muffled cry that he heard from Sister Edith as he forced the first inch of his shaft into her already spasming cunt.

"I told you it was heavenly," whispered Mrs Edmonds to the nun. "And what a lovely cock for your first time."

Sister Edith didn't hear that. She was too busy cumming loud and hard. Father Brendan was already rocking gently in her sopping cunt and the deeper penetration sent the nun into a frenzy. The delightful stretching of her hole proved that she was no longer a virgin. And the orgasm was so incredibly powerful that Edith thought she might pass out. There was the momentary discomfort she'd read about. But she knew it was true that a woman was made by heaven to accept a cock.

"Put it all in," she cried out urgently.

The priest responded by grabbing her fleshy waist and driving another two inches of his cock into her. Edith's cry sounded like pain but was, in fact, a howl of pure lust. Nothing was more important at that moment than being fucked by the wonderful priest and his big dick. And Father Brendan was only too happy to give what she needed as he began his regular fucking, each firm thrust shoving more of his cock into the nun. The only resistance was the spasming of her cunt muscles as she gripped his shaft with each orgasmic peak. But he thrust hard, making his balls slap against her swollen cunt lips.

"Fuck her good, Father," said Mrs Edmonds. And then, to Edith, "His big cock has made you a woman."

"Give me... more..." cried Edith as she rode another amazing orgasm.

Jane Edmonds had been right -- a woman's true devotion was for a hard cock in her cunt. And the choice of doggy for Edith's first experience of fornication meant that she was feeling every inch. The priest was stabbing into her now, her entire body responding to his full, deep strokes of power. Edith was pinned against the desk, almost thrashing in ecstasy. Her hands clawed at the hard wood. She had no control over her body as the hard, thick shaft drilled the chasm of her womanhood. What a glorious thing to be fucked. Now the nun knew about heaven on earth.

Father Brendan was immersed in the feeling of the nun's tight cunt. A woman like this could present no sin. She was extraordinarily receptive to a good fucking, her hips presenting her soaking cunt to his thrusting. And her orgasmic sounds were an added inspiration. He was grateful, now, for the condom since it extended his own carnal pleasure.

Watching on, Mrs Edmonds was aware of her own ache. She'd been hungry for the chance to watch another couple fucking. The priest's lovely, thick prick was sure to give good results. She'd not counted on her own arousal being quite so fired up. Was it a mistake to have let the priest fuck the nun instead of her? But it was a dirty, wicked thrill to watch him reaming the once virgin hole. The sounds of Edith's wetness could be heard even above her lusty moans.

"Holy mother," wailed the delirious nun as she exploded once again, her cunt clamping down on the fleshy log that filled her so perfectly.

In fact, Mrs Edmonds was exceedingly proud of herself for manipulating the church couple into their sinful, carnal act. As a woman she also took great satisfaction from the fact that Edith, finally, had been deflowered. That the nun was now a full woman. But she'd been inspired by their scandalous coupling. And Edith was in no state to refuse any act.