A Nun's Story Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't damage her, Father," the married woman told the priest. "That's enough fucking for her first time."

Sister Edith had no idea. She almost wailed as that fabulous phallus was removed from her throbbing cunt. But she was completely at the mercy of Mrs Edmonds. And she panted helplessly as the other woman lifted her from the desk, turning Edith to face the priest while forcing her down to her knees once more.

"Oh honey, I am so excited for you," Jane Edmonds said quietly. "Now you're a complete woman."

Out of the corner of her eye, Jane could see that the priest still sported a magnificent erection. She wished that she'd had a man like him for her first time instead of a foolish teenager. But it was time for the grand finale. Flashing a wicked grin to the priest, she explained to Sister Edith.

"After a lovely fuck, we give a special thank you. A gift a woman sometimes gives to a man."

Father Brendan had guessed what the married woman intended. Stripping off the condom, he was already stroking his cock with his soft hand. Having a naked woman on her knees was the perfect target. Mrs Edmonds agreed entirely.

"Let me help you with that," she cooed as she moved behind him, reaching around to hold his throbbing shaft.

The priest gave an unmistakable groan. He could not believe that Mrs Edmonds could be such an incredible, sinful slut. Her embrace was very sexy with her bare breasts were pressing against his back. More arousing was her hand on his cock, stroking him with skills that would make him erupt in mere moments.

"Now honey, stay very still and watch his cock. Open your mouth. And never turn your head away."

Sister Edith hardly needed to be told. Her eyes were fixed in that amazing meat that had just been filling and ploughing her pussy. On her knees, only inches from the tip of his cock, the blonde nun was the perfect target. Father Brendan felt his balls boiling at the sight of the naked nun. It needed only a load of semen on her sweet face and her smallish tits to complete the picture. And Mrs Edmonds' hand was taking care of that, expertly bringing him to point of release.

"Sweet lord..." groaned the priest with his Irish lilt.

"Do it," urged Jane Edmonds. "Give it to her."

"Fuuuuckkk..." he cried out as his orgasm exploded and his cock erupted.

Mrs Edmonds made sure to aim the spurting cock as best she could. And Sister Edith, a virgin until minutes earlier, was eager to give the best gift she could to Father Brendan.

A jet of white, sticky semen blasted across the side of the nun's face. From just inches away, more splashed onto her forehead before Jane Edmonds adjusted the angle of the priest's cock. This time a thick blob landed on the lips and the tongue of the awestruck nun. Sister Edith had no concerns about a facial being "dirty" -- she knew that women did this for men, often after a blowjob. She felt devoted to the sinful priest and thrilled as his precious seed spilled onto her face. And there as still more, still shooting from the end of his cock as Edith watched with fascination. Another blast hit her chin as Mrs Edmonds continued her stroking and drops of sticky stuff splashed all over Edith's neck and her small, pale tits.

Sister Edith was surprised at how much she enjoyed taking the priest's seed like that. She was excited by his passion, as shown by the power with which he hosed her trembling body. And impressed by the volume of his semen. The young nun took a wicked satisfaction from knowing that she had been the main cause of Father Brendan's barrage of warm cream.

The nun stayed on her knees, still panting from her orgasms, and feeling the sticky stuff dripping down her skin. Mrs Edmonds had described it as a special gift for the Father -- but Edith thought she was the one who'd been given a treat. She, once a virgin nun, was incredibly thankful to have been fingered fucked and facialled by the wonderful Father Brendan.

And Edith stayed put as the wicked Mrs Edmonds went to her knees besides her, ready to clean the wonderful Father Brendan. Working gently, she licked up all the semen from the head of his cock before gingerly sucking him dry. The priest had never known a woman so devoted to caring for a man's needs. And he watched with a dirty grin as the married woman licked his seed from her own hand.

***************************

Sister Edith fled soon after. She still had dried remnants of the priest's semen stick to her face. And she could not ignore the way her cunt was still throbbing -- hungry for more.

It had been a shock to surrender her virginity. Events had moved so fast. Edith had to accept that she was a nun who had allowed herself to engage in the most intimate carnal behaviour. She needed someone to confide in. To confess that she had discovered heaven on earth in the form of a priestly cock in her cunt.

Edith thought of her friend, Sister Claire. She knew that Claire had fucked men before entering the Order of the Mount. Edith was sure that Sister Claire had long since found a way to conquer the demons of unclean thoughts. Though perhaps her friend would not be too judgemental.