A Nun's Story Pt. 18

Story Info
Claire breaks the rules to get fucked by a priest.
5.6k words
4.55
11.5k
8

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers

Sister Claire was in desperate need of sex. It had nothing to do with the Gift. She felt more horny than she'd ever done. The Gift was a wonderful thing -- nuns freely sharing their bodies and sexual favours with others for the benefit of their holy Order. This was different. And there were great risks involved for the sweet young nun. But she needed to be fucked good and hard. She wasn't sure that Father John would acquiesce in her sinful rule breaking. But she was determined to seduce her favourite priest.

***************

Mother Mary had been all smiles and warmth as she explained everything to Sister Claire. The truth was the young nun had been marked for advancement. The head of the Order of the Mount herself would soon be promoted to a more senior role for the church. Another nun would take her place and that meant that a younger woman, such as Claire, had new opportunities to shine.

"You have been excelling in performing your duties," said Mother Mary. "Both your daily work and, of course, the other tasks your Order requires."

"Thank you, Mother. Sister Teresa has been a wonderful mentor."

The head had smiled at that praise for the other nun. Teresa had certainly eased the way for Claire to experience the Gift -- and to suck and fuck whoever was necessary to advance the cause of the Order. Teresa herself would be promoted soon. But Sister Claire was still learning her way with the Gift, as was obvious from her discomfort.

"Twelve months in this new role, so far away," Claire had tried to argue. "And there is no opportunity to serve our Order by using the Gift."

Mother Mary had been unmoved. It was true that this new posting would require Sister Claire to act as an archetypal nun -- demure and absolutely celibate in both thought and deed. But that, too, was an important sacrifice that an ambitious nun must make.

"Serving in this role will prove that you understand the Gift," she tried to explain. "That you accept that lust and sexual pleasure are given by god so that we can serve the Order."

"Yes, Mother," Claire said in a quiet voice. "And I understand I must obey."

"Its good that you and Sister Lucy talked," Mary replied. "The punishment of Rosa was harsh but necessary. Although sometimes abstinence itself -- the withdrawal of the Gift -- is sufficient."

Claire had looked up with a start, concerned that she might be condemned to celibacy once more.

"No, my dear. You are being promoted. Not punished. You will come home on leave every couple of months and we will arrange plenty of opportunities for Gift during those times."

Claire had smiled with relief, though she still was concerned about facing weeks and months without the Gift -- the chance to fuck for Jesus.

"Go now, my dear. Sister Teresa will discuss all the arrangements with you tomorrow. And she has a special assignment with the Gift before you leave."

************************

Claire left the office and immediately sent a message to Father John. The gorgeous priest had been keeping his distance of late - avoiding her and taking a long time to return her messages. Claire had worried that she was being cast aside. The priest was as much her mentor as was Teresa. She understood now why he'd been keeping his distance -- to dampen the feeling of loss now that Claire was to be so far from him. In her mind, however, her new posting was all the more reason to give her body to John. She knew that his life as a priest gave him fewer opportunities to share the Gift. But it was a pretense to imagine this as a favour for him. Claire needed some passionate, sinful fucking.

She met Father John at his door, looking almost respectable in her civvies. Except that several of the top buttons on her shirt were undone. Her crucifix nestled between her bra-less B-cup tits. It hardly distracted his attention from her erect nipples. At least her skirt looked conservative, though it hid the fact she had no underwear. And the dampness in her cunt.

"You shouldn't be here," he said evenly, trying to keep his gaze above her shoulders.

"They're sending me away, Father."

"Yes, Sister Teresa mentioned a promotion for you."

"I need to share the Gift with you first," she answered, not caring that he could see her desire.

Claire was already inside the priest's apartment. They were close enough to hug each other in a warm embrace. Father John had not had female company for some time and was happy to take the nun in his arms. But the priest was aware that Sister Teresa wanted Claire to be kept horny ahead of an important meeting.

"We are breaking the rules of your Order," he reminded Claire, feeling her slight panting.

"Yes, Father. And they give such terrible punishments."

"I've heard the rumours," he murmured, unable to stop his cock from swelling as the nun pressed closer against him. "A naughty Sister Rosa having terrible things done to her."

"I'm just a little naughty, Father. I just need a little sin."

Claire chose that moment to reach back and lift her skirt. Father John was a good man and a strong ally of the Order. But his hands dropped by instinct as she lifted the material and he could not stop his touch against plump, rounded bottom of the horny nun. Nor could he suppress his sigh of pleasure as the lusty nun offered herself.

"You have important work ahead," he tried one last time. "You should focus."

They both knew that it was hopeless. The priest had recently been celibate due to no fault of his. He was waiting for Sister Teresa so send another nun to whom he would introduce the Gift. His own needs got the better of him as he gently squeezed Claire's soft, pale buns. John was aware that the Sister had an emotional attachment to the priest. It was wrong -- forbidden, in fact -- but he'd been her "first", the man who'd taught her so much about the Gift. And the nun thought him a fabulous lover. Even better than his friend, the wonderful Filippo.

"Father, tonight I want to focus on you."

Before the priest could argue further, Claire slipped her hand down the front of his trousers. His thick, hard cock was easy to find and, at that moment, they both knew that his resistance was finished. With a smile, the pretty nun went to her knees and released the priest's seven-inch meat.

"Oh fuck, I've needed this bad," she moaned at the bobbing, throbbing sceptre.

Father John moaned, too, as the nun engulfed his cock with her lips. She was hungry indeed, stuffing as much as she could in her mouth before she began to bob her head up and down his length. At first she worked fast, eager to feel his hardness and to show her gratitude. But Claire had been counting on a long session of sucking and fucking and soon settled into a slower rhythm, enjoying his bulk and his ridges as she slid the priest's wondrous cock between her lips.

The priest gave thanks once again to the Holy Order of the Mount and the lust-filled women who had "discovered" that sexual pleasure should be enjoyed as a gift from god. His little gasp of pleasure was directed at the sweet nun who was now kissing and licking his balls. When she once more took his cock between her lips, Father John placed a gentle hand on her head and began to thrust softly into her greedy mouth.

It wasn't long before they were in his bed. Claire was fully naked now except for her crucifix. Somehow it seemed only right to display her devotion while enjoying the Gift. The priest certainly had no objection to being reminded that his eager lover was a member of the renowned Order of the Mount. She lay at an angle, the better to indulge herself with his cock and balls. Who would ever think of a priest having a hard cock -- much less seven inches long? But Sister Claire did not hide her craving nor her devotion to Father John.

In between sucking his shaft, she kissed and licked at him and used her mouth to massage and pleasure his balls. When she resumed her sucking, she enjoyed the feeling of sluttiness as the priest flexed his hips so as to gently fuck her mouth. And he turned her body to gain access to her shaven cunt. Stroking it, probing her wetness, he soon had Sister Claire feeling desperate with need.

"Father, I need to share the Gift by being fucked."

"But first, I want to taste that divine muff."

Claire did not waste a moment before maneuvering into position. It was her first time to be on top for a 69 with Father John. She was always humble with the priest, an important man. It felt strange to lower her hairless cunt to his holy face. But the first flick of his tongue through her slit caused a surge of wondrous pleasure.

"Oh, fuck. Father..."

The only thing better than being eaten to orgasm by the handsome priest was to feel his cock throbbing in her mouth as the same time. He was a little too big to deepthroat but, grateful and dutiful, the sweet nun forced most of his seven inches into her mouth. She was pleased to be gagged in that way as John's tongue filled her hole. And that was only her first orgasm of the night. The priest was most content to have his thick cock devoured but the gush of tasty cunt juice was enough reason to press his tongue into the hot snatch, probing her hole with his tongue. Claire screamed her ecstasy around his hard meat.

"Sweet fucking lord," she cried aloud, momentarily losing his big cock from her lips.

But Sister Claire was determined to pleasure the lovely priest and she once more engulfed his rampant cock. It was thrilling to feel his hips move and the gentle thrusting of his holy staff. Unconsciously, she ground her cunt against his face. John enjoyed that, too, forcing his length into her mouth even as he was rewarded with another gush of slick cunt juice. Excited by their shared sinning, he soon moved to the nun's swollen clit. Even his thick manhood could not muffle her cries of delight as she exploded for him

"Please, Father," she begged. "Fill me with the Gift."

Hungry for his cock, the pretty nun turned around to seat herself on his seven inches. With a groan she sank fully, her cunt spasming as it welcomed the penetration of the priestly hard-on. His hands slipped over her pale thighs to her hips, holding her firmly as he rammed himself high and deep into her sopping hole.

"Take my Gift, Sister," he grunted as he held her tight on his throbbing cock.

"Fuck me hard. Please, Father."

The priest responded by grabbing her pert breasts. It was a profane act to enjoy the way her crucifix bounced between her perky tits as she rode him. John shook off such thoughts by gently pinching Claire's hard nipples as she rode his lovely pole. There was no doubting the wonder of the nun's warm, tight pussy. And it wasn't long before John had the same idea -- a hard fucking. Claire gladly followed his signal, quickly going to hands and knees to present her young flanks to the naughty church man.

"As hard as you like," she gasped to him. "Please."

Father John gave the young nun the hardest, slamming fuck he could manage. Her cunt felt so good around his cock and he knew that Claire could take the punishment. Each powerful thrust made her entire body shudder, forcing the air from her lungs as she grunted under the assault. Her tits bounced so beautifully. And her fleshy butt rippled. Her screams of pleasure were proof that this was what she needed. And John, himself overcome by the power of the Gift, grabbed a handful of her soft brown hair and yanked back the head of the sweet nun.

"A good nun needs it hard," he growled.

"Yes, Father," he screamed again. "Fuck me for Jesus."

And finally, when Claire was flagging, her flow of ecstasy needing a brief respite, he let her collapse onto the bed, heaving with exertion and delight. He held her close, enjoying the soft, shapely body of the younger woman. Not all nuns were as sexy as Sister Claire. Nor quite so eager to tread the line between sharing the Gift and being sinful.

"You really did need a hard fuck, didn't you?"

"My sins feel smaller when I share the Gift with you, Father."

He smiled and kissed her. Then waited for her to recover. Claire was an extra horny young woman -- especially for a dutiful nun -- and it wasn't long before she was fondling his dick once more, eager for still more fucking for Jesus. John was eager, too, and provided only a cursory licking of her snatch, just enough to ensure she was ready for his dick to bore into her.

All thought of saving her soul -- and avoiding punishment -- had flown out of Claire's head. How close it must be to god to be penetrated by a priest. Smiling sweetly, she lay back as the priest gripped her ankles so as to spread her high and wide. Her cunt was oozing in anticipation. She could think of only one thing to say.

"Do me how you want, Father. Please."

His cock was as hard as iron as he reamed her. And his fucking was as good as always. It was only moments before she was cumming and her cunt was clamping his wonderous shaft.

"You are a gift from god," she blasphemed as the priest bent down to suck on her sensitive, pink nipples.

Father John enjoyed every second with the pretty nun. It was thrilling to see and hear her climaxing as he drove his cock fully into her hungry cunt. And the nun seemed never to stop cumming no matter how fast or hard he chose to screw her. Any man would have been grateful to take Claire as a wife. But she was a devoted nun and that made their fucking even more intense. Until, finally, she cut through his reverie with her need to rest her tired cunt.

"Please cum, Father. Give me your seed."

But John had a different idea. He withdrew from her still pulsing hole and moved up the bed.

"Drink me," he suggested, almost a command.

Sister Claire could only smile broadly at the thought of it. She watched as the priest took position, looming over her as he braced himself on the head of the bed. Her lips parted as he presented his might sceptre and she groaned as he inserted his pulsing dick into her mouth. Wanting to give herself fully, she reached out to guide his thrusting. John began to fuck her mouth and the nun only pulled him closer. He did not need to be gentle. The slutty nun could take it.

Father John already knew that Claire had a wonderful talent. And perhaps she'd even improved thanks to Father Filippo. He could have worried about his own soul but it was far better to unload his balls in that soft, warm mouth. With a groan of passion, he blasted his semen into her. It had been a while and he gave her quite a flood -- but Sister Claire was ready for that. Excited, grateful, she grabbed his butt to pull him closer so that she could feel his entire length. She greedily swallowed it all as the priest emptied his balls.

Content, for now, Claire took comfort from laying in the arms of the wonderful priest. A wonderful man, she reminded herself. And soon she would be far away from him.

"Let me stay the night?" she asked in a small voice.

"I can see why Filippo was so pleased with you," he replied and kissed her passionately.

************************

Lying together felt as good for Sister Claire as it had been with Father Filippo. The murmured conversation, the naked intimacy -- it reminded her of the things a nun must sacrifice for her devotion. Not like married people could enjoy love-making whenever they desired. Though perhaps some women settled for husbands who could not fuck as amazingly as did some priests. Claire considered that illicit sex was the best kind. And it seemed only fair that she should indulge in the Gift given her many sacrifices -- such as being sent far way for an entire year.

"I don't think I can last that long, Father," she said earnestly. "Please promise you will fuck me again before I go."

Father John knew the risks they were both taking -- Claire most of all. But, like the nun, he was firmly in favour of sharing the Gift. And why not? Her body was still youthful. Her B-cup tits were firm and perky. The soft curves of her body would garner the attention of any man if she weren't wearing her formal clothes. Soon enough, their conversation petered out as he began to worship her beauty -- kissing her neck and sucking on her nipples as his hands roamed freely. Her gentle sighs of pleasure only turned him on more. It wasn't long before he had fingers in both her holes, teasing her on the edge of orgasm with twin penetration.

"I need you, Father," she moaned. "Please take the Gift of sodomy."

"Its been a while for you, hasn't it?" he asked, concerned for the tightness of her rear passage.

"It will only hurt for a moment. And I don't care."

Claire was right, too. On hands and knees, she ran her fingers through her swollen cunt lips and gently strummed her clit. There was the delicious thrill of her anus stretching as the priest forced the first inch of his thick cock into her. She knew she would cum for him even as the next inch caused a stab of pain and, rubbing herself more carefully, she soon was ready for more penetration.

"You have a tight arse," he grunted to her, almost desperate to thrust into her dark hole.

"Perfect for a priest," she moaned, trying to move her hips back to signal he should continue.

Father John needed no signal. The soft shape of her stretched buttocks, the sight of her taboo place surrounding his shaft, was more than enough. He jammed his cock deeper into that forbidden place. The nun responded with a lovely groan that mixed pain and desire. The priest had given his anal cherry to a nun -- doubly a sin since his seed was wasted in that way. But Claire had real talent and he was aware that her entire body was thrilling to the intensity of her arsehole being stretched by a man of the church. It needed only a little more patience.

Between his invasion and her gentle strumming, Claire took only moments before the special power of an anal orgasm was unleashed. That was the moment when her sphincters relaxed and her rectum opened for the priest. Claire was defenceless, cumming hard and calling out her relief. Father John was ready to take advantage and began to fuck her more freely, stroking his full length into that hot passage. The nun practically screamed with the intense pleasure of a cock in her bottom.

Her soft buttocks bounced so nicely as he began to pound that tight hole. But fucking her arse harder only made Claire's orgasms stronger. Father John was free to screw her hard and fast, met only with cries of lust and release, until he was ready for his own climax. Holding her tight, his balls slapping against her bare cunt lips, he drilled her without mercy as his orgasm crested. The priest was surprised at the volume of his own sounds but his thrusting did not stop until he had blasted every drop of his seed deep into the bowels of the errant nun.

***************

Claire slept well that night. After kissing the priest passionately - almost lovingly -- she'd been content to lie in his arms as they both fell into slumber.

She awoke before him, reminded of her vice by the crucifix that nestled between her soft breasts as she snuggled into the body of a naked priest. But, as often happened, she'd awoken horny. The thought of sin hardly dampened her desire. And soon her hand found his soft penis and she was unable to stop herself from fondling Father John.

The priest was soon stirring, coming awake to find his cock fully hard and a lascivious nun smiling sweetly.

"A morning fuck will wake you up," she suggested.

"No," he replied, shaking his head. "You have an early meeting. Remember?"

With his greater strength, he quickly had the naked nun on her back with her pale legs spread wide. Father John appreciated a woman with a little meat on her bones -- and Claire had just enough flesh to be pleasing to his eye. But this morning he zeroed in on her bare cunt.

The nun called out her joy to the morning sun as the priest cleverly licked and sucked at her, feasting on her swollen labia and her gushing juices. He ate her with a passion and even found time to slip one finger into her tight backdoor. Claire clawed at the sheets as the wonderful priest gave her the most amazing start to the day.

mjar65
mjar65
1,238 Followers
12