A Nun's Story Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still panting her recovery when John dragged her out of bed and onto her knees. Claire did not resist, especially not when the priest forced his morning wood into her mouth. He, too, should enjoy the Gift before the business of the day. She could feel only pleasure as he grabbed her hair so as to more easily fuck her mouth. And she was both happy and proud when Father John unloaded in her mouth, his sticky white semen pouring down her throat as he rammed her brutally.

****************************

"This is a step you have to take," Sister Teresa insisted. "Believe me, it will be worth it in the end."

"Yes, I understand, Sister," said Claire, still not convinced about this new posting.

"I explained before. Since you indulged in sin before you joined us, its much harder to discover the Gift and then to go without. But we will give you a proper send-off."

"Oh yes, Sister. I need that."

"Be careful what you wish for," said Sister Teresa in a firm voice. "Mr Watson is ready to share the Gift again. And he has asked for you to be there."

"Oh, that is nice of him. I mean, that time in his car..."

"No, Sister. Not your mouth." And Teresa waited for her meaning to sink in. She had to hide her grin as Claire's eyes opened wide with shock. "Yes. Mr Watson wants a tight, young passage for his pleasure. He has chosen you."

"I'm honoured, of course. But Mr Watson... that big log..."

"I know that you won't refuse," said Sister Teresa. "I'll see you in a couple of days when your travel arrangements are final. Perhaps I can help you prepare."

"And what about Sister Edith?" Claire asked, trying to change the subject.

"Sister Edith, yes. You handled her very well," reported the senior nun. "She will find it harder than you to accept the Gift. But Father Peter is a wonderful teacher."

Claire had assumed that her dear Father John would help to teach Edith about the wonders of the Gift. And she had forgotten that Sister Teresa had her own soft spot for Father Peter.

"Father Peter? But he is old... and..."

"And more patient than Father John," explained the older nun. "Besides, it is best if Father John has some time without the Gift. To make him an even stronger ally."

Sister Claire had to almost bit her lip to stop herself grinning. Her boss must have no inkling that Claire had come to the meeting with her belly full of the priest's delicious cum load.

**************************

Claire had not asked Sister Teresa about the other nun. The member of the inner circle who'd drunkenly hinted at their secrets to Sister Edith. She wondered why that other nun, Edith's friend, had not been banished to a faraway posting. But she knew better than to pry about such matters. The inner circle, Mother Mary most of all, would know how to punish such indiscretion.

It should have been satisfaction enough for Sister Claire to have been praised for helping Edith - and carefully steering her to a conversation with Sister Teresa. But Claire could not resist her curiosity. Each nun had a different path to leaning about the Gift. Father John been such a wonderful mentor. And the best lover she could have hoped for as she learned to embrace her new duties of sucking and fucking.

Sister Teresa thought highly of Father Peter. Perhaps he was just as skilled. Did age equate with experience and skill? And Claire reminded herself that Peter was not really so old considering she'd now passed her thirty-first birthday. She convinced Edith to invite her over that very night with the promise of a de-brief.

"I was certain I'd be cast out after my sins with Father Brendan," Edith said with the shock still on her face. "To learn that nuns... that our Order..."

"Fucking for Jesus? But you know our secret history."

"Yes, but what a shock. I can still hardly believe it. Father Peter has explained about the Gift from heaven. It would be a sin not to help our Order."

"We use the Gift in many ways," said Claire, trying to sound solemn. "Peter is just the start."

"But now I feel guilty for giving myself to Father Brendan."

Edith had succumbed so easily to Mrs Edmonds and the Irish priest. Her needs must have been great. The inner circle would know ohw to make use of her.

"Without Father Brendan, you would not have found the Gift. You would not be serving our Order in this special way."

"Father Peter explained that its special to serve by sharing the Gift."

"Wait till he fucks you bareback," sighed Claire. "A lovely way to share the Gift."

"Oh, not yet," said Edith, blushing furiously. "I only saw the Doctor last week."

Edith had no idea about her friend's trysts with Father John and Father Filippo. She was embarrassed to be discussing sex so openly. And she was worried about getting Father Peter into trouble. The younger nun fell into silence until Claire prodded her to reveal more.

"Father has been so kind. He makes me get naked and lie on the bed. He praises my body and kisses me all ove.. Oh, the pleasure he gives me. Better even than I imagined in my wicked thoughts."

Claire saw how Father Peter was, indeed, the right man for the almost virginal Sister Edith. She was still in her mid-twenties and without any real experience. Though Claire was grateful that Father John had not been so patient with her.

"Sweet Lord," Edith continued. "He put his mouth on my pussy. He licked me and... that was the moment I knew that the Gift is straight from heaven," she admitted with a grin. "I felt so close to god that Father Peter stuffed my undies in my mouth to muffle my sounds."

Claire could imagine the scene. The younger nun with her blue eyes sprawled on the bed. Her smallish, perky tits so appetizing for the older priest. That hairy snatch so damp after his tender fondling of her still virtuous body.

"Sharing the Gift is the best kind of sex," Claire pointed out, speaking from experience.

"I had no idea. But the next time..." and Sister Edith paused for a moment. "He licked me again. But before I came he... went lower... my bottom." The almost virginal nun struggled to find the words. "It felt so good being licked there. But I felt bad for the sweet Father. It must be awful to put his tongue there".

Claire was sure what was coming next. She prodded again.

"Yes, Sister. He licked my pussy and... then he... well, Sister, he was licking me and then I was so shocked. The Father was licking my pussy and he put a finger inside my bottom." But Claire could see that Edith had been more elated than shocked. "I thought it must be so dirty... but no, it was the most... Sister, his finger in that place. I thought I might die from such intense pleasure."

Claire was pleased to hear that. Not all the nuns in the inner circle enjoyed anal sex. But the Order was all the better for being able to offer that to important men. The Monsignor would enjoy meeting Sister Edith.

"The Gift is powerful," said Claire as she tried to hide her excitement. "Which is why its used carefully."

"But I have much more to learn. I thought a man only wanted to penetrate a woman with his cock. Father Peter is teaching me so much."

Sister Claire listened eagerly as the sweet, younger woman described how she'd been encouraged to explore the priest's cock and balls. Once more, Claire was impressed by the older man's patience as he slowly corrupted the willing nun.

"I touched my boyfriends," Edith confessed. "But Father Peter is teaching me. How to stroke and lick him," Edith said breathlessly. "And his balls. I had no idea about a man's balls."

"Well, if you need more practice, I am sure that Father Brendan would assist."

"No, never. The Gift belongs to our Order and I won't sin again."

Claire smiled at that. She wondered how long it would take before Sister Edith, too, felt enough lust to bend some rules of the secret inner circle.

"Father Peter showed me how a man's pre-cum develops. That was exciting. And then he put his dick in my mouth," Edith announced with pride. "I knew about that, of course. But I was so nervous."

"Sometimes the Order will require you to worship the cock of an important man."

Edith tried not to show her naughty grin at that news. She'd been concerned that she enjoyed fellatio so much. Already she was craving the next time she would take priest's hard cock in her mouth.

"Father was pleased with me. I was kneeling for him and he lost control. He took it out of my mouth and squirted his cream all over my face."

"Men call that a facial," replied Sister Claire. "A nun can enjoy it as a very intimate sharing to the Gift."

"I knew about that, too. He said I was being annointed." Her eyes were afire with the memory. "I couldn't help my excitement at knowing he was enjoying the Gift. I received his seed on my face and in my hair. And Father explained its good to know how much he produces."

It was clear why Peter would be pleased with his young pupil. Sister Edith was horny and grateful -- enough to follow his guidance at every step. Claire wondered whether Edith would have any limits when it came to the Gift

"Last night was very special, Sister," Edith continued in a hushed voice. "When the Father said he was ready to experience the Gift, he put me on my knees again. He explained everything before he put his dick in my mouth."

Claire could imagine all that the priest had said. She was still surprised that the older man had waited so long.

"Father Peter gave me such praise when I was sucking him. He said my mouth was perfect." Edith was blushing now. "I felt the sin of pride. But Father warned me just before he started shooting. And I knew what to expect."

Edith glowed with pleasure at the memory. She had wanted more than anything for the priest to take his pleasure from thrusting his hard penis in her mouth. She had treasured his flood of semen.

"It was inspiring to have his cream squirting in my mouth. I know men love it. He told me to swallow everything. And he explained that drinking his cream was the best way to celebrate the Gift."

"I sometimes think that's true," admitted Claire as her cunt started to throb. "Especially if it's a lovely priest."

"You once told me that you had sex before you joined the Order. I guess you know all of this?"

"Everything they say about the Gift is true," Claire told her younger friend. "It comes straight from heaven. Fucking in the service of our Order is the most divine experience for women like us."

Edith could not stifle her giggle at the prospect of all the pleasure that was ahead. Even better if she was performing her duty as a nun.

"But Sister... please believe me," begged Edith. "I understand the sin of lust. And pride. I know that Gift is only to be used when my Order requires it."

Claire smiled sweetly at the younger nun. Father Peter would fuck Edith after her appointment with Doctor Gary. Soon enough, her eyes would be opened to more of the ways in which the Gift was useful -- to the Order and to naughty nuns.

12