A Nun's Story Pt. 19

Story Info
Claire seduces a priest and Mother Mary takes a strap-on.
5.7k words
4.59
9.4k
8

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/29/2023
Created 11/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers

Sister Claire was a dedicated nun. She was committed to her work as with the Order of the Mount, helping the poor and down-trodden. And she loved her other duties, as a member of the secret inner circle of the Order. That secret group had long been sworn to use the Gift to win allies - inside the church and without -- so that their cause was supported and funded. Over and over again, those allies had opened gates or removed blocks to the Order's public mission. The Gift was the key and a closely guarded secret.

Only the inner circle and their allies knew that those nuns enjoyed sucking and fucking. They called it fucking for Jesus. Sexual pleasure had been created in heaven and they thought it sinful to not use the powers of the Gift to make a better world. The nuns always reminded one another of the vital rules that governed the sharing of the Gift. There was, still, a thin line between the Gift and sin. Even if the inner circle made sure that there was plenty of opportunity for raunchy sex with men and women.

A pretty nun, in her early thirties and with cute freckles and a firm B-cup bust, Claire had been an eager recruit to the inner circle. She'd had some experience before entering the Order. Now she was as devoted to sharing the Gift as she was to her public duties.

Claire was not the first -- or the only -- nun to stray beyond those supposedly sacred rules. Her own boss, Sister Teresa, had dropped enough clues for Claire to know that other members of the secret circle managed to find extra opportunities to experience the Gift.

And Claire was horny. She knew the risks. But the mere thought of her new, year-long posting made her feel an unquenchable urge for sex. She would be mostly celibate for that time and already her cunt was aching at the idea.

The big party with Mr Watson was approaching fast. Actually, she was excited by that. Mr Watson had taken a shine to Claire and his massive cock was a thing of wonder. But she could not wait. Nor would it be sufficient to rely on Father John. Besides, she was wary of causing him trouble. An appointment with Doctor Gary had been arranged and she would take advantage. But talking with Sister Edith had given her an idea she could not shake.

******************************

It was late in the afternoon when Claire knocked on the door of Father Brendan's office. When he appeared, Claire could not miss his lovely green eyes. She was sure he must have several female members of his congregation swooning. It was no wonder that Edith had been convinced to let him fuck her.

"Oh, Sister... umm, we don't have an appointment? I am just finishing..."

"No, Father. I didn't want to call. But my friend, Sister Edith, told me...'

A look of fear flashed across the face of the lovely priest. He'd convinced himself that he could avoid trouble if he promised himself never to touch Sister Edith again. But she had been sent on a training course at short notice. And he was not sure that he could resist Mrs Edmonds. Now another nun was in his office and he was certain that meant danger.

"Sister, I don't know why Edith would send you here," he said, trying to sound formal. "Sister Edith works in the parish. But I expect she will be transferred soon."

"Yes, Father, I know," replied Claire trying to look sweet and needy.

"I don't usually meet nuns in my office," he protested. "There are rules, you know."

Claire knew about the rules. And she was used to breaking rules. It was obvious why Father Brendan was being so careful. And Claire did not want to blackmail him. Not that there should be any need for that.

"Sister Edith told me you are strict," she said. "But I think you can help with my problem."

"No, Sister. Unless it is a spiritual matter."

"It is, Father. Spiritual in a very special way."

Claire stepped closer to the worried looking priest. His green eyes were wide with his fear.

"You will understand if I show you," she said softly.

He really was gorgeous with his green eyes. Edith had not mentioned his swimmer's body and strong shoulders. Claire was determined to press on. With a single move, she lifted her skirt to her waist. Her legs were openly displayed. So was her smooth-shaved cunt since she was not wearing underwear. Claire felt her cunt moisten with the thrill of exposing herself to the reluctant priest. And the look on his face suggested he might soon be more willing.

"Dear Lord," he croaked. "This is forbidden."

Claire knew that and she didn't care. Slowly she turned herself around and bent forward just a little. Now her bottom was presented to the priest and she was sure he'd not resist any longer.

"You can see my problem, Father. Please. I don't know anyone else who can fix it."

"You're supposed to pray, Sister."

"That doesn't help me, Father. But if you touch me, I'll be much better."

She was close to him now, still naked from the waist down. He groaned in torment as her hand pressed gently over his crotch. But he did not try to stop Claire. He was a priest and, yet, still a man. Claire was excited to rub softly, feeling a nice-sized bulge beginning to grow.

"A little sin makes us closer to god," she whispered as her other hand began to undo the buttons on her shirt.

Father Brendan did not have the words to argue as the pretty nun bared her pert breasts. They were a lovely shape and size -- B-cup and just enough more than a handful. He could not believe what was happening. First the wicked Mrs Edmonds had seduced him. Then she'd convinced that lovelorn young nun to fornicate with him. And now this raunchy bitch was leading him to more sin. His breathing quickened as she gently lifted his hand to her tits, pressing him against her bare flesh as if urging him to squeeze. There was no hiding the fact that his cock was almost fully erect.

"I need you so badly," Claire sighed with lust.

Her fingers were tracing the outline of his cock. Edith had been right and he was a good-sized specimen. And the way he was touching her breasts made it clear that he was not lacking in carnal experience. Her nipples were hard and sensitive to his touch.

"Go on, Father. Don't deny yourself."

A priest's life involved much denial. But, lately, Father Brendan had discovered that some pleasures could be available. Some were offered, such as now. With his green eyes blazing, the Irishman leaned in and placed his mouth over the sweet tits. They were firmer, perkier than Mrs Edmonds' and the lusty nun made such a guttural sound as he licked and sucked on those small, pink nubs.

Claire quickly stripped off her shirt and caressed the priest's head. Gently, she pulled him closer, enthralled by the touch of his mouth on her bare breasts.

"Oh, Father, I knew you could help me," she murmured lustily.

He suckled a little harder. Claire was delighted to feel his teeth nip gently against her nipples. But there was no time to waste.

"Please, Father... my other sinful place..."

The priest threw caution to the wind now. Enjoying her tits in his mouth, he reached between the fleshy thighs to find her bare-shaven snatch. He heard the sudden drawing of breath as he grazed over the lips. And the skin was so amazingly soft and smooth. She was good enough to eat. He pressed between the swelling flaps and quickly found her clit.

"Yes, Father... please..."

Claire leaned back against the desk, legs apart as she offered her body to the sinful church man. Brendan was enjoying her perky tits but he did not miss the chance to force a finger into the nun's hole. She was soaking, he noted, and wondered if she was filled with lust even more than the wicked Mrs Edmonds. What was certain was that Claire was holding him tighter now, using his strong shoulders to support herself as she passed the point of no return.

"Please, Father... release my sin... make me cum..."

Father Brendan was not the kind of man to deny a woman in need. With one arm around her waist, he began to finger her overflowing cunt.

"Yes, dear god..." she called out.

He responded to the blasphemy by shoving a second finger into her spasming hole, now delivering a two-digit fingering. Father Brendan was more skilled than a priest ought to be and the nun could not help her legs spreading wider apart. She was cumming freely on his fingers and grabbed the priest's head so as to force him harder onto her juicy tits. He was a stranger and, yet, still a man of the church and Claire felt it only proper to give herself entirely to the green-eyed priest.

It was intoxicating to reveal her lust in such a wanton manner. But Claire also believed deeply in sharing the Gift. Especially if that meant taking a hard cock in her mouth. Easily, she swapped places with the priest so that she was kneeling before him as he leaned against the desk. Without a word, she quickly extracted his manhood and filled her mouth. She'd had bigger but the point was that this was a priestly sceptre that required her attention. The Order might have its rules for the Gift but Claire was determined to fuck as much as she could.

"Sister..." the priest groaned. "Your soul..."

"It's a sin not to suck a hard cock," she told him and began to deep-throat his more than six inches.

Father Brendan groaned with un-holy desire. Then he offered to assist the nun, taking hold of her head so as to jam his throbbing shaft deeper into her soft mouth. Her soft, brown hair was perfect for grabbing. The cute freckles looked even moreso as he defiled her sweet face.

Claire was grateful for his passion, even as she almost gagged from the force of his face-fucking. It was proper that a mere nun should share the Gift in this way -- even more with a priest. But, soon, the throbbing in her cunt got the better of Claire. Then she found a chair and, throwing away her skirt, perched herself on the edge with her fleshy, pale thighs parted wide.

"Please, Father," she begged, "A kiss from a holy man..."

Now it was Father Brendan who was on his knees. He was broad enough that Claire needed to spread wider and she was excited by that. But the priest had no intention of kissing her bare snatch. He dove in, thrusting his thick tongue through her swollen folds and causing Claire to buck in an involuntary motion.

"Be still, Sister," he growled. "While I expose your sin."

Claire did not argue, spreading her legs over the arms of the chair to give better access to her smooth-shaven cunt. She cried out as his tongue grazed over the tip of her clitoris. But she came hard when he lapped at it, using the flat of his tongue to massage her hard nub. How could a priest learn such skills with his mouth? But she was grateful for the heavy walls of the old church office as he began to fuck her with his tongue. Claire cried out loudly with each probing thrust, glad for the sin that allowed her to gush her juices all over the face of a church man.

The priest enjoyed her wetness and her taste. It was Mrs Edmonds who'd schooled him in the need to pleasure a woman orally. Brendan didn't know about the Gift but he appreciated that a woman who was eaten first was usually hungry for cock.

"What if I plug that sin?" he asked with a wicked grin.

"Yes, Father, I need your hard cock."

With a sweep of her hand, Claire cleared the desktop. Naked in front of a stranger, she leaned herself over the desk to once more present her soft flanks to the church man. Her breasts pressed against the cool wood, accentuating the heat in her cunt.

The priest took a moment to admire the view, his green eyes bright with desire. Mrs Edmonds often wanted to be fucked in that position. And she'd presented that other young nun in the same way. This strange creature had lovely, fleshy buttocks and her legs were spread wide to expose her soaking wet hole. Only one thought made him pause.

"Sister... I don't have a condom..."

"No, Father," she gasped. "Its better to feel our sin."

The Irishman could not agree more. Spreading Claire's buttocks with one hand, he aimed his swollen six-plus inches of cock at her flowering cunt. Mrs Edmonds always had a final instruction at this moment. But the nun was so obviously wanting to be fucked. Father Brendan shoved his hips forward, driving the head of his cock past the smooth labia and into that hot, melting hole. Sister Claire more than enjoyed the force of his penetration.

"Fuck, yes... Father..." she cried out while gripping tightly to the desk. "I need your cock..."

He drove again, deeper. Her cunt was tight but adjusted quickly to his invasion. Working his hips, Father Brendan penetrated until he was buried to his hilt in the wicked nun's pussy. She felt so good wrapped around his cock. And this time he could screw the willing nun exactly as he wished.

"The sin of heaven," he growled as he began to fuck Sister Claire hard.

"Please, Father..." she begged and then exploded in a powerful orgasm, her cunt spasming around the priest's cock.

Brendan held her waist tight and began to ram her sopping hole. It was exciting to see the pale buttocks shaking with each thrust. And to feel his balls slapping against her smooth-shaven cunt lips. Best of all, he was totally free to use the nun, her body splayed over the desk. He increased the power of his screwing and was rewarded by the guttural sounds of Sister Claire ascending to her next heavenly climax.

"You enjoy sin, Sister," he grunted.

"Jesus, fuck me..." she blasphemed.

Father Brendan was not the biggest or the best cock Claire had enjoyed. But she was super horny all the time now and, after all, he was a man, after all. His rough fucking felt like a thing of wonder, a Gift from heaven and Claire could not have stopped herself from cumming over and over. She simply held onto the table as she continued to present her cunt to the lovely priest with the green eyes. It was only after a time that Claire realised she'd finished cumming on his cock -- at least for now -- and the lovely stranger was moving slower and more gently in her still throbbing cunt.

"Please, Father," she whimpered. "Cum in my pussy to wash away my sin."

"I... I don't think its safe..."

Claire understood his reticence. And the alternative was perfect in any event. As good as Sister Edith had given to the naughty priest. Sister Claire lifted herself from the desk and went to her knees. The priest's proud cock bobbed and glistened with her cunt juice.

"This is better," she grinned up at the green-eyed priest. "I'm thirsty."

The priest struggled to keep his eyes open. But he wanted to watch that hand and that sweet face. And those juicy boobs that bounced as she worked his cock. The nun had become an expert at handjobs. Her fingers curled perfectly around the priest's shaft, providing just the right pressure as she eagerly stroked up and down. His cock was hard and throbbing for her. Now his groaning was all pleasure, pure lust. And Claire knew he was on the precipice.

"Please, Father. In my mouth."

Claire closed her lips around the head of his cock just as Father Brendan unleashed his climax.

"Oh, lord..." he groaned as the dirty nun hungrily received his seed.

Sister Claire took pride in always giving the best of the Gift. And it was a fitting reward to have the stranger flood her mouth with his warm, salty fluid. He pumped quickly, pulse after pulse and Claire relished every gush across her tongue. She remembered her advice to Edith about this being a true celebration of the Gift. And she enjoyed swallowing every last drop of semen from the awestruck priest.

Once satisfied he was completely emptied, and his cock cleaned by her soft mouth, Sister Claire rocked back on her haunches and smiled up at the green-eyed priest. He was ashen-faced. It was the delight of blasting his seed into the mouth of the willing nun and the shock that he'd been seduced into something so wickedly sinful.

"You might never have another nun do that for you, Father," she said softly. "But you are a good man. You deserved it."

She soon was dressed and in her car. Driving home, Sister Claire strangely a little horny still.

******************

Mother Mary was also a firm believer in celebrating the Gift. Her position as head pf the Order of the Mount gave her special responsibilities. And ample opportunities. It would not do for the Holy Mother to show too much attention of affection for any one individual. Yet, no-one might think it odd that she would have so many people in her office or her spacious apartment as she went about running the affairs of the Order. In everyday life she would have been called promiscuous -- a slut. And Mary was not bothered by that in the least.

"Its commendable that you've become so good at eating pussy," Mother Mary said to her visitor.

Shelley Watson knew little of the Gift. But she and her husband had done a favour for the Order and provided business services at a discount price. Each side had been happy and soon more business had come to the Watsons. Later, in a moment of turmoil, Shelley had confessed to one of the nuns her fear that Bob would be tempted by greener pastures. With his eight-plus inch cock, there was a danger of losing her husband and business partner to another woman - likely younger and slimmer.

To her complete shock, the lovely nuns had proposed a solution. A more permanent business arrangement was agreed. Bob's part of the deal was to help the Order in exchange for letting the nuns enjoy his enormous cock. Shelley had needed some convincing before she could accept that the nuns -- at least those in the secret inner circle -- could permit themselves such pleasures. But Shelley finally was convinced that husband wouldn't run-off with another woman if he was fucking the naughty nuns.

The word blackmail was never used but Shelley's part of the deal had been to become a lesbian plaything for the inner circle. Mother Mary had been insistent that the Order have some extra protection. And Shelley had long been curious about sapphic pleasures.

"Eating pussy is one of my favourite things," confessed Mrs Watson as she knelt between the nun's legs.

Before the Order came into her life, the church-going businesswoman had never so much as kissed another woman. She'd been grateful for the more experienced nuns teaching her to be a submissive lesbian slut.

Sister Grace was the cruelest. In time, Shelley had learned to enjoy the riding crop. It was intensely satisfying to give the younger nun anything she wanted. Even the terrible cane had turned out to be exciting. And Grace was always careful that the marks could be hidden from her husband.

Extra-marital sex with the nuns provided her husband with plenty of thrills. Some even allowed themselves give their bottoms to him. Shelley would never take that eight-plus inch weapon into her poor bottom. But the older, plump woman was content that her own sex life was fuller and more rewarding than before.

Sister Mercy was gentler but kinkier. She had a strong liking for unnatural play. Despite her reluctance, Shelley often found her anal passage being stretched by some impossible implement. Being used as a personal urinal for the tiny nun was always a wondrous act of humility before the Order of the Mount.

"You can start now," said Mother Mary softly as she spread her legs wider to give access to her puffy cunt lips.

The head of the Order was demanding but also gentler than her younger colleagues. She was more of an anal devotee than any of her brethren. Her backdoor always tasted prepped and clean. She liked to give a little pleasure to Shelley's arsehole. And Mary always enjoyed slow foreplay with Mrs Watson.

"Very good, Mrs Watson," Mary gasped. "Now put that tongue inside me."

The head of the Order had an important meeting later that day. Play with Mrs Watson was the perfect relaxation. She looked down with lust, enjoying the sight of her slim legs spread wide around the other woman's plump body. Perhaps young Sister Edith might be eager to learn, too. But Mary was on her way to ecstasy as she curled her fingers through that long red hair.

mjar65
mjar65
1,237 Followers
12