A Nun's Story Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tongue fuck me, you dirty sinner," the nun groaned.

Being deeply religious, Mrs Watson was always keen to obey the head of the Order. She shoved her tongue deep into the warm hole to meet the gush of cunt juice. Mary always tasted divine. Shelley probed deeper.

"Yes, make me cum... yes, more..."

Shelley admired the slender body of the boss nun. It was a true delight to share a bed with another woman, her softness and her curves. And she was aroused by the mere thought of being between Mary's leg The large clit protruding through the light covering of hair was a joy to behold. Eager to please, Mary pressed her face deeper into the now soaking crotch.

"Lick me," groaned Mary. "Obey me... fuck, yes..."

The older nun was always horny these days. And why not when she could enjoy a licking from her favourite layperson? Only Sister Teresa among the nuns was as submissive as Shelley Watson. Already another orgasm was building.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming... don't stop, you dirty sinner..."

A mouth on her cunt in the afternoon was a true indulgence. But Mother Mary knew she had earned it. An obedient sinner like Shelley Watson only made it more intense. She tugged on that red hair, covering the married face with pussy juice.

"My clit... my clit, dear... yeeesssss..."

Mrs Watson never paused, happily licking and sucking the sopping wet snatch. She was grateful to Mother Mary for so much -- not least the lessons in lesbian pleasure provided by the nuns. It was her great pleasure to service the head of the Order with her mouth.

"Finger me," commanded Mary. "Fill my greedy hole."

Shelley did not hesitate to slip two fingers into the nun's sopping cunt. She remembered the way Mother Mary liked it -- slow and deep, fingers curling up underneath her mound. Mary screamed out her next orgasm as her cunt muscles gripped those fingers. Shelley jammed harder now, sucking eagerly on Mary's clit, focused solely on the other woman's pleasure.

"Dirty, married sinner..." gasped Mother Mary as she yanked on Shelley's red hair, jamming her face tighter into her cunt. "Don't stop till I say."

Shelley always enjoyed the writhing and the bucking of the nuns as they came all over her face. She had no intention of stopping, not when it was Mother Mary. The business deal was important. But it was nothing compared to the chance to give wicked sexual relief to the bossy head of the Order. And Shelley knew what was next -- fingering Mary's cunt was always a prelude to using her tongue to soften her tight anal opening.

"Now my arse," called out Mother Mary with perfect timing.

In moments they had changed position - Mary on all fours and presenting her tight little bottom to the other woman. Shelley needed no further orders. She jammed two fingers into the spasming cunt and began to gently flick her tongue over the nun's warm butt hole. The laywoman wondered if her husband lick the nun's arseholes before sodomising them. That renewed her enthusiasm to provide a proper tonguing to Mother Mary.

"Lick me, little lamb," Mary moaned.

The soft tongue was the perfect partner to the fingers that were slowly reaming her cunt. And Mary knew that a lovely, strong orgasm would prepare her bum hole just right.

"Deeper," the nun urged the other woman. "Make me ready."

She reached back and spread her arse cheeks for Shelley. And then moaned with delight as that soft tongue pressed into her tight opening. She came all over again, calling out softly as the other woman tongue-fucked her rear entrance.

"Your turn, dirty sinner," Mary murmured as she shifted position once more.

Lying her body over Mrs Watson, Mary stroked her fingers over the hairy snatch. Shelley was very tidy, plump lips hiding her small inner labia. But she was swollen with lust and slick with her wetness. The nun heard the soft gasp as she softly ran her fingers through the other woman's steaming cleft. Then she clamped her mouth on the heaving 36-FF tits. The Mother enjoyed a generous bust. She wished her own were bigger and always thrilled at the chance to suckle and bite on Mrs Watson's huge jugs.

"Oh, yes..." groaned Shelley Watson. "Mother, I am a sinner."

Her husband was nowhere as skilled with a woman's body as the naughty nuns. He loved his wife's massive tits but could never make them feel as wondrous as did the sinful sisters. Shelley's sounds only increased in volume as Mother Mary began to tease her hairy cunt entrance.

"Cum like a sinner," Mary mumbled with her mouth full of tit.

Mrs Watson did not hold back. The exquisite fingering, the expert suckling -- Mother Mary always made the middle-aged bitch cum louder than anyone else. It was fortunate that Mary's neighbours were never home during the day. And once it was over, the two women lay together in bed, each heaving and panting from carnal pleasure.

They spooned at first. Shelley usually preferred the front position. She enjoyed it with her husband. But Mother Mary had her needs. It wasn't long before Shelley was touching the senior nun from behind, probing the warm, tight butt hole.

"Yes... you are good to me, Mrs Watson," murmured the nun. "I have a new toy for the strap-on."

"I can't wait to try it," whispered Shelley as she felt the other woman's passage relax and open so that her finger was already past the first knuckle.

"I need you to fuck my bottom," Mary groaned. "But I don't have time to do you."

"No need," murmured Shelley as she forced her finger deeper into the nun's welcoming sphincters. "You're entertaining my husband this week."

"Not me," moaned Mary, struggling to speak now. "Our Sister Claire... Bob requested... her bottom..."

The nun surrendered to her lust. There was something exquisite about dirty lesbian sex. Not least the warming sensations of two fingers gently stroking her rectum. And there was no need for commands at this point. Shelley was well-trained and quickly fetched the harness and the new dong. It was larger, with interesting bumps and ridges. She was excited to fix it around her as the randy nun looked on.

Mary positioned herself in anticipation. A pillow under her hips made it easier for her lover to aim the rubber cock. Mary always enjoyed a real-life meat cock. But it was risky for a senior nun to be seen with men -- even priests. The Monsignor was the exception but he was a boring fucker. This new big toy was not out of place as it protruded from Shelley's plump body. Mary stretched her slender legs so that her ankles were resting on the other woman's shoulders.

"Dear Lord," she blasphemed as the tip of the new toy began to pierce her cunt opening. "Fuck me good," she begged to Shelley.

"It will be my pleasure," replied Mrs Watson, now slowly pulsing her hips in order to bury the fat toy fully inside the nun's pulsing cunt.

Shelley enjoyed the pressure on her clit from the strap-on. Not the same pleasure as a man felt, to be sure, but it was most satisfying to slowly work the length of the toy into the nun's holy hole. And when Mary could wait no more, sliding her hand down to the wispy hair of her cunt, Shelley grasped her ankles and spread the slender legs to give the nun unimpeded access to her clit. Mary was already slowly rubbing herself, on the edge of delirium from so much pleasure.

"Like it slow?" murmured Shelley. "Slow with this big dick?"

Mary could manage only a silent nod before her orgasm erupted. Mrs Watson was an expert fucker and knew just how to use the rubber cock in Mary's hole. It was the nun's turn to scream. And then her second orgasm exploded as Shelley took the chance to ram the dong harder and deeper into her angelic lover. All the better to increase the pressure of the dong on her own clit.

"Dear Lord... oh faaaarckkk..." cried out Mother Mary.

"Yes, dear. Simply divine," replied Shelley through her own excited panting. "Cum hard for me. Cover my cock so I can stick it in your bum."

"Please..." begged the nun through her next orgasm. "Please... my bum..."

In a flash, Mary flipped onto hands and knees. There was no need for gentle sodomy. The boss nun was far too heated to accept slow anal in the missionary position. Lowering her shoulders to the bed, she wriggled her hips and whimpered with need. And Shelley, well-attuned to wishes of her favourite nun, was only too happy to jam the head of the rubber cock into that tight opening. She was sure it must be uncomfortable -- the other nuns were always more careful with her backdoor. But Mary's muffled cries told otherwise and Shelley, herself excited to be buggering the senior nun, thrust her hips once again.

"Yes, do it... fuck it..."

The Mother braced herself against the bed. She was desperate to have her arse reamed and quite prepared for it. And the big dong felt as good as it looked -- the unfamiliar ridges already opening her passage. The slight burning was the price of a good arse-fuck and, in any event, almost masked by the delight of being stretched so well. Mary was strumming her clit now and feeling the rise of another orgasm as Mrs Watson gradually forced more of the thick rubber cock into her forbidden hole.

"Fuck me... make me cum..." Mary moaned in her frenzy.

"I'm going to give you the whole thing," promised Shelley as she started to swing her hips and drive the dong further into the hungry arsehole.

"Fill my arse with that cock."

Shelley ignored the grunt of pain as she sank still more of the rubber cock into the waiting anus. Men were better suited for this, she knew. But there was a perverted delight in the duty of penetrating Mother Mary in her butt. It was fun to ram the nun's butthole so roughly -- almost as if Shelley was getting her own back by hurting that delicate passage. But Mother Mary was thrilled by her arsefuck and that made the hard work worth it.

"Is it OK? Do you want the rest?"

Shelley saw the ridges and bumps of the dong disappearing into Mother Mary's arsehole. She wondered how different this toy felt from the others -- Shelley not being much into anal herself. And the nun wasn't much of a guide since she was cumming as hard and loud as she always did from anal sex.

"Yeeessss... fuck me hard... give it to me..."

Mary was still playing with her clit as her passage adjusted to the invader. But Shelley, sensing that Mary's sphincters were relaxing, tightened her grip on the nun's waist. The laywoman's tits bounced nicely as the rammed still harder into that taboo hole.

"I'll give you the whole thing," Shelley told her

Mary's response was incomprehensible. But now she was pushing back against the thrusting rubber cock, opening her entrance further. There was no need to play with her clit. The lovely pressure and stroking in her chute was doing all the work. And the lovely, trained laywoman was becoming quite the expert at strap-on anal fun. Mary's lowing sound was proof of that -- an almost constant sound of ecstasy as her anal orgasms transported her to another state.

And the middle-aged laywoman kept thrusting. After all, it was expected that she, a married woman, would provide as much sexual delight as Mary or her nuns could stand. It was tiring work -- better for a man who could wield his cock naturally. But Mother Mary's butt didn't seem to notice. The senior nun was lost in a sea of delight as the toy dick stroked through her rectum. Mary had an almost insatiable appetite for orgasms, especially when it involved her butt.

"Yes... oh, yes... fuck my dirty hole..."

It was only when Mary slumped her body flat that Shelley finally was able to cease her energetic humping. The dong slipped easily from the nun's butt hole and its girth left Mary gaping just a little. Her lesbian lover was impressed by the nun's capacity. Did her husband's massive weapon leave Mary's anus even more stretched open?

Panting from exertion and post-orgasmic euphoria, the two women lay next to each other. Shelley saw the dong was still pointing to the ceiling, like a depraved flagpole and coated with the sheen of Mother Mary's bowels. The sight made her think of Bob's mighty prick and she'd be horny for him that night.

"You better shower," she murmured to the nun. "Don't be late."

"Yes, you're right. Thank you. And I'll send one of the younger nuns to return the favour later this week."

12